One shots : Beyond the field...

By sainiashi14

There is a famous quote by Rumi - "Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I'll meet... More

One Shot - Phir Mulakat Hogi
Second Shot - Lo Aa Mile Hum Dobara
Third Shot - Compliment?
Fouth Shot - Dekha Hazaro Dafa Apko
Fifth Shot - Man Mastmagan
Sixth Shot - First Kiss
Eighth Shot - Suhagraat?
Ninth Shot - Romance Interrupted
Tenth Shot - Not Yet
Eleventh shot - Total Siyappa
Twelfth Shot - We Did It

Seventh Shot - Together Forever

1.5K 95 97
By sainiashi14

It was Rajveer and Naina's sangeet night, everyone was enjoying and dancing to the fullest after all it's not just the wedding of their friend but also their favorite teacher.

And what made the night more memorable was that Ali proposed Pooja in front of their friends a week ago, which was unbelievable considering his shy and reserved nature. Their friends was very happy for them but Naina was a little jealous of them.

It's not like Naina wasn't happy for her friends, she was but the thing disappointed her was that Rajveer never proposed her. Leave the proposal he never confessed his love once for her even when they are alone, when a introvert person like Ali can do that in front of their friends then why can't he.. Just in front of her.

Though she know that he don't need to put his feelings into words, his action speaks louder, but what to do.. She is also a silly girl with fascinating dreams, who wants her lover to say those magical words to her. She pouted and looks at him who seems to be busy in talking to their friends.

He noticed that she is unusually silent, she was looking upset, but why? He wondered "Naina, kya hua? ". She shook her head stating nothing.

But he is Rajveer, her Rajveer who knows her in and out. He better knows her when she is upset " Ab mujhse chupaogi tum... Tumhari shakal dekh kar hi bata sakta hu that you are disturbed btao kya hua"

"Kaha na kuch nahi.. " She was annoyed and mumbled "jab sab pata hai to puch hi kyu rahe hai" He looks at her suspiciously.

Alekh smirked knowing what exactly going in her mind "Sir, bacchi ko zid chadhi hai, usey bhi wahi game khelna hai jo usool aur punjaban ne khela".

"Game..? Tumhe game khelna hai? " He was confused.

"Chup kar tu, kuch bolta hai" She scolds Alekh.

"Arey wo kyu chup kare, sahi to bol raha hai apna kaidi" Huda interrupts when she glares at him "ab ye badi badi akhein na tu sirjee ko hi dikhana, mujhpe koi asar nahi hoga" He joked.

She was about to charge at him when Rajveer stops her "kya kar rahi ho Naina, jane do wo bas tumhe ched raha hai.. Aur tum kya bol rahe ho mujhe samajh nahi araha".

"Sir she wants you to propose her" spoke yudi without any riddle.

He was left flabbergasted and saw her neutral expression which was conveying that she wants the same which Yudi said. She left from there in pretence of using restroom.

Huda chuckled "sirjee abhi to apki shaadi nahi hui hai.. Lekin lagta hai abhi se apke tare gardish mein hai" He pulled his leg.

"Sir kuch kijiye, warna sari zindagi sun na padega ki apne shadi se pehle usey woo nahi kia, I have seen my parents fight on those useless issues.. They too had a love marrige" Yudi adviced him.

"Jaldi sir, sirf ajki shaam hai apke pas.. Kal apki shadi ho jayegi fir puri zindagi pachtana padega" Alekh put nail to the coffin. After recovering from shock he went behind her in hurry while the gang laughed at his poor situation.

"Naina tumne pehle kyu nahi kaha., ki tum.. " He stopped in between.

"Ye bhi koi mere bolne ki baat hai, apko apne aap samjhna chahiye tha na.. Ki ek ladki apne honewale pati se kya expectations rakhti hai shaadi se pehle" She taunted.

"Mujhe kaise pata hoga.. Meri to pehli shaadi hai" He scratched his head.

"Aur akhri bhi" She warns him ". Sabke samne na sahi, Ek bar mere samne hi mujhe bol dijiye.... " She asked in hope.

He was a bit hesitant but tried "Naina.. Me.... I... I " She shook her head encouraging him "I.... Umm... Lo.. I.. Lo" Her patience was getting out of reach "I.. Lo.. I Lo".

" I lo, I lo... Kya hai ye... Iske agey bhi to badhiye" She was frustrated, she sighed looking at his state "chodiye... Kam se kam ye to bata dijiye... Ki apko apni feelings mere liye kab realise hui?" She asks in hope which he never replied.

She sighed "am sorry Mujhe apko aise push nahi karna chahiye tha.. It's a natural thing" He was amused at her changed demeanor "ap jo mere liye feel karte hai wo apki akhon me dikhta hai.... Me bhi kya bacchon ki tarah zid kar baithi" She was embarrassed.

He cups her face "zid karna tumhara hak hai, aur usey pura karna mera farz" She looks in his eyes and saw immense love for herself, she felt silly for demanding like that. "Chalo bahar sab intezar kar rahe hai" She nodded as he smiled secretly, something was going inside his mind. They went outside in garden where function was going on.

She looks beside her but found him missing. She turns around and saw. him looking at her intensely, his eyes conveying his feelings which he is going to say to her for the first time in front of so many peoples, her heart thumped as he sings those lines...

Maine Jab Dekha Tha Tujhko
Raat Bhi Woh Yaad Hai Mujhko
Taare Ginte Ginte So Gaya.
Dil Mera Dhadka Tha Kass Ke
Kuch Kaha Tha Tune Hass Ke
Main Usi Pal Tera Ho Gaya

Her carefree laughter made him hers when he got the glimpse of real Naina that night of camp, where he got reality check that he did not just admire her but also love her. She realised that he sang the lines conveying the night of mentorship camp. Her heart skipped a beat, he loves her for that long.. When she just started to believe in him. She was amazed.

Aasmano Pe Jo Khuda Hai
Usse Meri Yahi Dua Hai
Chand Yeh Har Roz Main Dekhu
Tere Sath Mein

He comes circling around her, under the sky of full moon and stars as she felt goosebumps in her body. She felt special under his love filled gaze.

Aankh Uthi Mohabbat Ne Angrai Li
Dil Ka Sauda Hua Chandani Raat Mein
Oh Teri Nazron Ne Kuch Aisa Jaadoo Kiya, Lut Gaye Hum Toh Pehli Mulaqaat Mein. Oh Aankh Uthi!

Don't know from where he got this courage to declare his love for her not just in front of HER but in the presence of their friends, colleagues, relative and her parents, may be the power of their love empowered him to do so. He took her hand in his while she was mesmerized remembering their first meet, he was attracted to her from their first encounter in front of wall of fame.

Paao Rakhna Na Zameen Par
Jaan Rukja Tu Ghadi Bhar
Thode Taare Toh Bichha Du
Main Tere Vaaste.

Holding her hand in his, he took her at a distance in open area, where everyone gathers around the adorable couple. He stood behind her circling his arm around her shoulder as firework starts, startling her pleasantly.

Aajmale Mujhko Yaara
Tu Zara Sa Kar Ishaara
Dil Jala Ke Jagmaga Du
Main Tere Raaste.

Soon light water shower starts along with rose petals, surprising her with his already planned proposal. Suddenly lamps which she didn't noticed earlier around her lights up, making a heart shape in which they were stading. She also realised that it's not just heart in which they are in between but also, 'I' and 'U' which says, I ❤ U.

Haan Mere Jaisa Ishq Mein Pagal
Phir Mile Ya Na Mile Kal
Sochna Kya Hath Ye Dede
Mere Hath Mein.

She was still recovering from the happening when again fireworks starts and an image of sparkles displayed in front of her which reads, Will you Marry me? She gasped as he kneels down in front of her with a ring asking for her permission again, like a gentleman he is.

Aankh Uthi Mohabbat Ne Angrai Li
Dil Ka Sauda Hua Chandani Raat Mein
Oh Teri Nazron Ne Kuch Aisa Jaadoo Kiya, Lut Gaye Hum Toh Pehli Mulaqaat Mein. Oh Aankh Uthi!

Her eyes overwhelms with tears, before giving him her hand she too went on her knees, stating that they are equal. He smiled and slips ring in her fingers as everyone claps for the much in love couple.

Haan Kisse Mohabbat Ke
Hain Jo Kitabon Mein
Sab Chahta Hoon Main
Sang Tere Dohrana.

He stood under mandap waiting for her eagerly talking to her father when his breath hitched as he saw her entering wedding aisle adorned as his bride in his favorite Red colour. The most beautiful bride ever, he concluded. His beautiful dream walking towards him making it his reality. She blushed under his gaze which was watching her with admiration of love.

Kitna Zaroori Hai
Ab Meri Khatir Tu
Mushqil Hai Mushqil Hai
Lafzon Mein Keh Pana.

They exchanged garlands and took phere around the holy fire holding hands. They promised to be each other's not for just this or seven births but for every birth they are gonna take.

Ab Toh Yeh Alam Hai
Tu Jaan Mange Toh
Main Shaunk Se Dedu
Saugat Mein.

His eyes filled with love and care, their eyes turns moist remembering the hardship they faced, restrictions and prohibition placed by society. And now they are taking vow of their eternal love in front of that same society who criticized them. Today they are going beyond that field where no one is going to judge them, give names to their pure love. Nothing can part them now not even their cruel destiny.

Aankh Uthi Mohabbat Ne Angrai Li
Dil Ka Sauda Hua Chandani Raat Mein
Oh Teri Nazron Ne Kuch Aisa Jaadoo Kiya Lut Gaye Hum Toh Pehli Mulaqaat Mein. Oh Aankh Uthi!

A tear drop escaped from her eyes when he filled her partition with Vermilion. Red their colour of love. His felt something strange but beautiful when saw her neck adorned with mangalsutra of his name. She belongs to him. He belongs to her. They belongs to each other. Finally they made it, they came beyond the field. Together Forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.2K 3K 55
Formerly known as JAB THEY MET A Raina(from Left Right Left) fanfiction It is a story continued after Rajveer's jeep blast. Or you can say after ep...
81.1K 5.4K 61
Shalini: I am sorry Naina but I can't prescribe abortion in your case. It's already past 22 weeks and you have depression symptoms. You even have wea...
7.2K 228 5
Raina one shot
42.9K 3K 42
People say that true love never dies and if love is true then it definitely gets its destination. When you get the destination by working hard, then...