Clones on Earth

By Fernsent

What happens when Captain Rex, Hardcase, Fives, Kix, Echo, Commander Cody, Jesse, Waxer and Boil somehow end... More

Appearance
The Chase
Introductions
Helpful Intentions
The Ant Room
The Next Day
Run, Hide, Climb, Survive
Bonding Moment
The Woods
Explanations
Hives
Pictures part 2
Nerf Wars
Follow the Raven

Pictures

822 15 12
By Fernsent

So, since I updated early this month, I thought for my normal update period I could put up some pictures. I have many saved to my computer and I am not sure if there will be enough chapters for one each. So here you are. Enjoy :). The music is not mine.

Ha, Rex is just done!

I just wanna hug him.

Don't worry Fives, you'll be fine.

Dude.

Every fan. Ever.

The feels.

How.

Not Clone wars but still funny.

Don't cry, don't cry, don't cry, don't cry!

OH, Fives.

So this is unrelated to the book but, recently I have been drawing quite a bit and one day my mum saw them and said they were good. And I thought that maybe other people might want to see my art, I can't draw people so none of it is Clone wars art but I can draw animals, and sorta Pokémon. So what I'm asking is, does anyone want to see it? Because I can put some of it up at the end of future chapters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152 2 12
When waking up as a clone on Kamino, all he could do was blend in and stay quiet about all he knew. It was difficult and often painful, but he knew t...
3K 80 13
Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi, along with Ahsoka Tano, Captain Rex, Commander Cody, and Padmé Amidala are sent on a mission by the Jedi Council...
8.9K 171 20
Remnants are what remains of something whole. That was the case of ARC Trooper Fives. A world that he knew would be shattered. When everything turns...
93 8 3
Found and rescued by Waxer and Boil, Din Djarin and Sae are taken aboard the cruiser. The two clones want to keep them safe and hidden, but they can'...