Monster Inside The Heart (Att...

By Gale4Lifes

(Y/N) (L/N) is a normal boy living in the world that full of pain. He doesn't have any friend or family. Ther... More

Pain
Training
Graduation
Trost District Arc
Court
(Y/N) Squad
Life
Expedition
The Female Titan
Traitor?
Warrior
New Home
Reunite
Tired
Deal
Kenny The Ripper
Cousin
The King
Prove it
Promise
After a long time
Finally, we met
Hometown
Happiness
Welcome Back
Corrupt
Host
Preparation
Save
Memory
True Friend
Special Chapter (Author's Information)
Harbor
Sacrificial
Will
Cheer!

Prove it II

2.4K 65 9
By Gale4Lifes

(Y/N) POV

Me: Prove it, Historia. If you inject yourself with the serum, I'll die too. So prove to me that you want to fight together with Survey Corps by destroying that serum. Kenny, let Rod go and run away from here.

Kenny let Rod go and walk at me.

Kenny:*pat my shoulder* I'm proud having you and Levi as my nephews.

Me: I also proud having uncle like you, Kenny.

Kenny: Don't let our clan extinct.

That is the last sentence he said to me before fly away. Rod come closer to Historia.

Rod: Don't let this guy's words enter your mind, Historia. You need to do this for humanity's sake.

Historia look at his father face and look at the syringe in her hand back. Suddenly she throw the syringe to the ground. The syringe broken and the titan serum inside the syringe slowly evaporate.

Rod: Historia!!!

Historia grab his father clothes and throw him to the ground.

Historia: You just care about yourself!! I'll never get into your trap!!!

Historia take a black beg and start to rush at Eren. I follow her right after. I remove whatever they put in Eren's mouth. Historia throw a lot of keys at me. I start to find the right keys that can unlock Eren's chains.

Eren: Historia, you need to eat me to save humanity!!

I punch his face hard.

Me: Shut up! I don't want to hear that word again! Why the hell do you think with alter everyone's memories will save humanity?!

I managed to unchain his right leg. I go closer to his right hand and start to find the correct key for the chain. As I finding the right key, I see Rod lick the titan serum on the ground.

Me: Oh no.

He start to turn into titan. We struggle to stand our ground because of the shockwave that coming from Rod. Our body got sent flying backwards. Before our body can hit the wall, someone catch us.

Me: Thanks, Mikasa.

Historia: Thanks, Sasha.

Mikasa&Sasha: No problem!

Levi: Give us the keys!

Me and Historia throw the keys at Levi. He give some of the keys to Jean and Connie. They managed to unchain Eren and they come to us. The titan start to stand.

Mikasa: That thing looks bigger than Collosal Titan...

Jean: This is bad!!

Connie: There's no way out!!

I start to think of something. As I'm thinking, I then see a black bag that Historia brought earlier. I quickly take it and search for something.

Historia: There is only syringe and titan serum in that bag!!

I found a very small bottle. There is "Armor" word written at the bottle.

Me: Eren, you need to drink the liquid in this glass bottle without let the liquid exposed to air!!

I give Eren the bottle. He look at the bottle and look back at me. I just nod at him. He then start to rush at the Rod titan. After he is far enough than us, he put the glass bottle on his mouth and bite it until it break. He turn into titan and right after he transform, his titan's body start to harden. Lot of pillar start to appear and managed to stop the ceiling from collapsing on us and it also managed to separate us from Rod titan's heatwave.

Me: Phew, we're safe now.

I said and start to stand up. I look at Eren's titan nape.

Me: We need to take him out from that nape.

Levi: (Y/N), Jean and Mikasa, you guys will get Eren out from his hardened nape. The others, find a way out from this place.

All: Got it.

Me, Jean and Mikasa use our gear to fly towards Eren's nape. We land on his shoulder.

Jean: Seriously, how we supposed to get him out from this hardened nape?

He ask while stabbing his blade at the nape but it's not leave any scratch on the nape. He then look at me.

Jean: Try to shoot this nape with your gun.

Me: There is possibility I'll blow Eren's head.

Jean:*sigh* You're right.

Mikasa: Just use our blade to scrape the nape until we found Eren's body.

Me: That is the only option we have.

Timeskip
(Y/N) POV

Me: Finally...!!

Mikasa: Eren!!

I catch Eren's body and fly down from the nape while bringing Eren. Jean and Mikasa land beside me as I putting Eren's body down.

Jean: Hey! Wake up!

He start to shake Eren's body but nothing happen.

Me: Looks like I need to use the old way.

I get closer to Eren's face and punch it. He instantly wake up right after I punch his face.

Eren: OWWWWWW!!! THAT IS HURT!! DAMMIT!!!

Suddenly Mikasa punch my face. I look at her with confuse face but she look at me with shocked face.

Mikasa: S-Sorry! My body moves on its own!

Me: No, it's okay. It's not so hurt.

Sasha: Captain! We've secured an exit!

Levi: Good job.

Sasha land near us.

Sasha: Eren..! Looks like they managed to dig you out!

Jean: It took some hard work, though.

Sasha: Everyone is safe thanks to you!!

Eren: Well... I think you guys should thanks (Y/N). He is the one that ordered me to drink the liquid in that glass bottle.

Me: I learned about it when I'm in the outside world.

Levi: At least there is good you betrayed us.

Me: Is that how you say thanks?

Jean: You really helped us again. Eren never managed to harden his body parts before.

Me: Now you should be able to harden your body parts. You just need to practise. You need to master it to seal Wall Maria.

Levi: We took the long way, and our path is littered with the corpses of enemies and comrades. We're poor navigators but... We finally made it to our destination.

Sasha: By the way... That titan-

Connie: Captain, bad news!! Please come up here and now!!

Me: Yeah, for now lets get out from this place.

Levi: I gotta say, Eren. Even for you, your face looks terrible.

Little Timeskip
Outside
(Y/N) POV

Armin: Thank goodness. You three alright?

Eren: Yeah... How about the titan? What happened?

He look to his left and have shocked face after see what happened. All of us look at the same direction.

Armin: I thought the world was coming to an end. The ground broke apart, and just when it was all about to collapse... That thing came crawling out.

Me: I'm sure it size is twice as Collosal Titan.

Armin: And extremely hot too. All the trees around it are catching fire.

Me: And it also ignoring us.

Jean: It's an abnormal...?

Armin: Since it is ignoring humans nearby, I can say that it's an abnormal.

Levi: We're going after that titan.

Little Timeskip
Moving Carriage
(Y/N) POV

Hange: So if Reiss got this Founding power, they'll get controlled by the first king's ideology... Which won't let them free humanity from the titans.

Me: He's idiot if he think this is the true peace.

Historia: Reiss Family have tried to undo this brainwashing for decades but failed.

Me: Before anything, I want to know who have you ate to get this power, Eren.

Eren: I... I ate dad.

Historia: Eren, I think your dad ate my sister and kill all Reiss Family to save humanity from the first king.

Me: Yeah, dad will not kill even a fly. It will be impossible for him to kill someone without reason.

Mikasa: It means there is a way to save humanity without Reiss bloodline.

Me: That is why he give you the basement key instead of me. He must already know about my bloodline and that is why he didn't choose me to inherit the power.

Jean: Hey, Historia... Why there is handprint at your neck?

All of them look at Historia's neck.

Me*thought*: I gripped her throat too tight.

Historia: Th-This is just...

Levi: Looks like (Y/N) use violence on you like I did to you a few days ago. But he's more rude than me.

All of them look at me.

Me: Why you have shocked face, Eren? You're there too when I threaten Historia.

Eren: You leave handprint at her neck! You must have gripped her neck too tight!

Historia: There is no need for you guys to fight.

Jean: He hurt you!

Me: Then you want me to let her turn into titan and eat Eren? I can throw Eren to that titan now, if you guys want.

I start to pick Eren up.

Levi: Stop this stupid little fight already.

I put Eren down and start to sit again.

Me: This world is full of violent. Nothing we can do about it. If we can stop the violent, there will be no bloodshed. But bloodshed is still occur. That is why I said there is nothing we can do with violent. Violent and world will never be separated.

I tell them while looking at the beautiful sky.

Hange: Still know how to give best speech, huh?

Levi: What (Y/N) said is true. We can't separate violent from world. Wherever we go, there will still have bloodshed. You guys can get mad at (Y/N) for what have he done to Historia, but you guys can't imagine what will happen if (Y/N) don't do anything at Historia. Eren maybe will be dead by now and your memories maybe already altered.

Jean: Yeah.... Sorry about earlier, (Y/N). We got carried away.

Me: Yeah, whatever. Historia, sorry about that.

Historia: No need to apologized. Maybe if you don't threaten me, I already ate Eren now.

Hange: Historia, we can't let that titan to stroll around inside the wall and I don't think we can restrain one of that size... I'm saying, we're going to kill your dad.

Me: If you still want to let your dad eat Eren, I'll throw Eren to him now.

Historia: No, we'll proceed with the plan to kill my father.

To be continue....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.5K 1.5K 20
❝It's unrealistic reaching a future with you.❞ Y/n L/n a average woman, nothing special how she'd said. She had a best friend since childhood. A huma...
376K 10.2K 94
L/n Y/n was found at the doorstep of the Yeager Household at the age of 7. Eren vowed to protect Y/n ever since he saw her that day, with their bond...
47.7K 1.3K 53
Y/n is a sixteen year old girl, that decided to be an exchange student in Japan. That is how the journey started. She makes many friends and meets a...
530K 20.9K 123
[COMPLETED] "(Y/N), after everything we've been through, I have become certain of one thing. I love you. Having to stay away from you for so long onl...