Flower Boy [Various Twisted W...

By moonlit_stories

[Various Twisted Wonderland x Male Reader] {{{DISCONTINUED}}} šŸŒ–-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-šŸŒ” (Name) is an anxi... More

Intro
- Prologue -
- Chapt. 1 -
- Chapt. 2 -
- Chapt. 3 -
- Chapt. 4 -
- Chapt. 5 -
- Chapt. 6 -
- Chapt. 7 -
- Chapt. 8 -
- Chapt. 9 -
šŸ‘» 300 Special šŸ’ pt. 1
šŸ‘» 300 Special šŸ’ pt. 2
šŸ‘» 300 Special šŸ’ pt. 4
šŸ‘» 300 Special šŸ’ pt. 5
- Chapt. 10 -
- Chapt. 11 -
- Chapt. 12 -
- Chapt. 13 -
šŸŒŒ art šŸŒŒ
šŸŽ‰ flower boy is being rewritten šŸŽ‰
a new x reader fanfic

šŸ‘» 300 Special šŸ’ pt. 3

4.7K 177 63
By moonlit_stories

"...Liars who only wish to take precious things must be punished accordingly for their crimes."

🌖-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-🌔

"For the same amount of time I endured, you too shall suffer in still silence." The Ghost King's voice was cold and unforgiving as he spoke, glaring down on the suitors below from his spot high up off the ground.

"F- for 200 years!?" Sebek asked with a shocked expression, subconsciously taking a step back as his body shook.

"Tha- that's a really long time to be completely still!..." (Name) fretted upon hearing the concerning information, his brows furrowed as he glanced at his friends worriedly.

"I've never heard of a ghost that can bind a person with just a single hit." Jade thought out loud with his hand on his chin as he pondered. "Not only are his expectations of us incredibly high, but he also possesses an extraordinary power. Interesting."

"You better be ready, I'm not about to let this slide!" Leona shouted out to the floating apparition above their heads, his face showing an incredible hatred for the flower boy's fiancé.

"How dare you reject my approach, don't let this go to your head!" Vil wasn't any happier with the situation and he made sure to express that as he exclaimed his displeasure with an offended expression.

"I won't be listening to a single word more of your complaining!" The ruler's voice rang out across the room, bringing silence to the chattering male's below him before he continued to speak himself. "If you didn't wish to be frozen, then you simply needn't lie about your skills, deceivers such as yourselves don't deserve the hand of my beloved. So if anymore of you plan to lie your way to victory, I highly suggest leaving right now."

After the ghost's announcement came a still silence as everyone stayed in place, unwilling to move and give up their chance to save their timid friend.

"...Is that so?" The Ghost King's tone was serious as he asked the students for confirmation, giving them their final chance to leave.

"Yes, your majesty. None of us will be leaving until we've exhausted all our options." Trey responded politely, yet his expression held annoyance as he looked up at the apparition through furrowed brows.

"Yeah! We'll never give up on our little koebi-chan!" Floyd agreed with a vigorous nod of his head, a determined expression on his face as he did so.

"...Very well then. In that case, next up will be the boy with the large white ears. He looks fairly strong." The spectre gave a small nod at the beginning of his sentence before moving his icy cold gaze to the wolf-like male that stood only a small distance away.

Upon being called out, Jack rubbed the back of his neck nervously before walking up to the flower boy, who was tightly clutching the bouquet he'd been previously given in attempt to calm his nerves as they began to spike through the roof.

"W- we've... known each other for a long time now and... well... I really c- care about you..." The first year struggled to put his words together as he talked to his friend. "So I... wanted to get something for you... Don't think too deeply about it, o- okay!"
The Savanaclaw resident turned his flushed face to the side as he shoved a small bouquet of flowers at (name), white ears no longer white as they turned into a deep shade of pink.

Though it was quite a lot smaller than Leona's bouquet, the (h/c) haired boy was just as pleased to see the bundle of herbs as he had been before, wide eyes shining as a big smile grew on his face. It consisted of a beautiful white rose being surrounded by a variety of red and yellow flowers, which only brought out the pure colour even more.
"Th- Thank you, Jack! Really! This... means a lot to me." The ramshackle resident thanked with a huge grin on his face as his shoulders relaxed at the comforting sight of roses.

The yellow eyed bachelor flushed at his friend's sweet remark and soft voice that spoke with so much joy, he waved his hand as his cheeks turned pink, doing his best to act relaxed and remain unaffected by the adorable flower boy.
"I- it's nothing! No ne- need to thank me." Jack could feel multiple disapproving gazes on him as he spoke with the (h/c) haired male, but despite that he remain strong and stood up straight with a sense of pride.

"...How good is your sword arm?" The apparition decided to interrupt after a few short seconds of contemplation. "What's the biggest monster you've defeated? Do you have a legendary blade that's been passed down for generations?"

"S- sword? I don't need a sword. My fists are all..." The wolf-like male started with a stutter, still fairly warm after his interaction with the timid first year, but his response was quickly cut off by a familiar exclamation.

"Rejected!!!" The Ghost King yelled just like he had the previous times and a sickening crack could be heard upon the collision of his sheathed sword and the first year's head.

"That hurt!!!" The white haired boy shouted out after being hit, fairly angry as his head began to swell with pain.

"A prince without a sword to save his lover from monsters is no prince at all!" The undead ruler shook his head in disappointment with his arms crossed, before forcefully moving the tanned bachelor to join Vil and Leona, so he could make space for the next suitor. "Next will be the boy with the sharp look."

"Sebek Zigvolt!!!" The green haired boy introduced with a loud voice when he went up to the flower boy. "We have not met before but the Young Master has talked about you many times in the past!"

"Can you play an instrument? Piano, perhaps? Or maybe a flute?" The spectre raised an eyebrow quizzically as he asked the hyped up male with an almost interrogative aura.

"Instrument?... Hmmhmmm... A great question, Ghost!" The olive eyed grew a smile on his face as he responded to the the apparition. "Let me tell you about the Young Master! Any instrument he touches produces the most beautiful melodies, his violin is both so sorrowful and so beautiful. His cello was so spectacular that I felt his music in my very soul, that is just part of his mystique."

"Rejected!!!" The Ghost King exclaimed before Sebek could continue any longer, injuring him just like he had with the previous suitors.

"What!?!?" The Diasmonia first year responded with a shout, rubbing his damaged head with a deep frown. "What a rude man. I was in the middle of speaking!!"

"What's rude is talking at length about someone else in a romantic moment!" The apparition rebutted with a killing glare that threatened to end Sebek's life with just a single glance. "You aren't suited for my beloved's hand at all! How is he supposed to feel loved if you constantly talk about someone else with so much affection!? Just bring the next bachelor, the one who looks good in glasses."

The green haired boy was pulled away by some invisible force as Trey walked up to fill the empty space that he'd left in his wake, vaguely nervous eyes glancing at his frozen companions before turning towards the flower boy and undead ruler at his side.
"It's a pleasure to see you again, my flower prince." The vice dorm head did a small bow as he greeted his familiar friend, a gentle grin growing on his face as he looked at the sight that he'd come to adore.

"...Oh no, we mustn't. We can never meet again. Goodbye!" After thinking for some time over what Trey should be tested on, the spectre mustered up all his acting capabilities before running out of the room and leaving behind a confused group of boys.

"Eh?... The ghost just turned tail and left." The third year commented as he remained in his spot, incredibly puzzled as to what exactly was going on.
Following the rather lukewarm reaction was an awkward silence that made the usually composed pastry chef quite antsy.
"Am I... supposed to chase after him?" He asked after a while, rubbing the back of his head as he tried to discern what was expected of himself.

"Probably?" Floyd gave a careless shrug as a response.

"Yeah, ummm... Wait!" Trey eventually followed behind the monarch with a relaxed jog, with the remaining bachelors who could still move accompanying him to see what would occur.
This also included the little flower boy, who was also quite curious as to what would happen outside of the room they were in. However, as they left, he suddenly felt arms rap around his waste from behind as he was pulled towards a certain eel's chest in a tight hug.

"I missed you so much, koebi-chan!~" Floyd sung happily in a quiet voice as he hugged the boy further into his chest, rubbing his own cheek against the soft male's cheek when he did so. "I missed you so much that I don't think I'll let you go now that I have you in my arms again!"

"Come now, Floyd, you mustn't do such things." Jade entered the conversation with his classic grin, turning warm eyes to the timid male in his brother's arms. "(Name) has his own will after all and you need to respect that no matter how much you wish to keep him to yourself. Plus, I doubt many others would be pleased by that decision, which could result in many negative consequences for both you and Monstro Lounge."

The more laidback of the Leech twins pouted at his sibling's valid point, but quickly regained his cheery attitude when the aforementioned student gently pet his arm in an affectionate manner.
"I missed you too, Floyd. I hope you know that. Bu- but I would prefer if you would let me go at one point, there's lots of things that I wanna do that I c- can't do in your arms." The (h/c) haired boy subconsciously stuttered as he spoke to his sea-dwelling friend, a smile growing on his face as he was reunited with familiar faces.

"...Fiiiiiiine... If that's what koebi-chan wants..." The eel reluctantly agreed with a sigh, though he continued to hold the flower boy even as they walked through the hallway and arrived at their destination, where Trey and the Ghost King were found together.

"Aah! I said we cannot meet! Please, you're making me all confused." The apparition voiced in a miserably sad tone, though it was still quite clear that he was not completely genuine with his words.

"All right, looks like that was the right call. But what's the next step..." The green haired male muttered to himself just as his friends came up not too far behind him, fiddling with the edge of his glasses as he thought of what he was supposed to do next.

"Trey, it's time to sing." Jade whisper-yelled to the third year, a recommendation that made Floyd chuckle under his breath and earning a confused look with the flower boy he was affectionately holding.

"Sing!? Now!?" The bachelor exclaimed in horrified shock, slowly realising that he too would fail this test, just like the many suitors before him.

"Yes. Take advantage of the romantic mood to woo his heart with a wonderful song." The eel's expression was one of smiling mischief as he spoke, his brother struggling even further to keep the giggles at bay the more the students interacted.

"Wha-...?" (Name) began, his face showing worry and puzzlement as he tried to question the Leech twins what exactly was so funny, but a finger pressed to his lips stopped him from continuing.

"There's nothing to worry about, koebi-chan! Just watch and enjoy what's to come." The laidback eel replied with a wide smile on his face, hugging the little shrimp to his chest even tighter as he moved his finger away and nuzzled against the timid male's cheek lovingly.

"I'm st- starting to get even more anxious now but... if you s- say so..." The (e/c) eyed boy stuttered out as he tried to relax in his friend's hold.

"Uuuh... I'm no good at singing, but... uggghh...!" A series of anxious complaints were mumbled by Trey as the undead monarch stood in front of him with an unimpressed expression, the third year messing up his own hair as he anxiously ruffled it up in attempt to calm his nerves.

"Uhm... Your-... your~" Eventually the third year began to reluctantly sing with a strained smile on his face and hesitantly brought his hands back down, exuding constant worry as he fretted over the fate that was about to befall him.

"Your?~" The spectre repeated with a raised eyebrow full of doubt as Trey paused to think of his next line.

"Your... c- cape is... white like a bleached rag... Your eyes... are... brown like... dirt~~~" Was what came out of the third years mouth, a shocked silence soon following after as everyone appeared to be shell shocked (excluding the Leech twins who were struggling to keep their laughter in).

(Name) was especially shocked, (e/c) coloured eyes opened wide in surprise as he gazed at his close friend that was currently sweating bullets in the tense quiet that surrounded him.
So this was what Jade and Floyd meant.
He hadn't expected a person as calm as Trey to be as anxious as he was right now, but honestly, he could understand what the green haired male was feeling.
After all, just the thought of performing in front of others made the timid boy feel like dying on the spot simply out of fear and there'd been multiple instances where he'd actually be given permission to do a video submission by teachers due to him having panic attacks whenever he had to go up in front of his class.
So with a silent gaze, (name) wished Trey the best before a loud sound interrupted everyone's thoughts.

"..........Rejected!!!" The classic bonk on the head with an echoing shout was the expected sight that occurred after the along, awkward silence.

"Yeah, saw that one coming." Trey admitted as he let out a small chuckle, a relieved smile subconsciously growing on his face.

"My cape is a rag? My eyes are dirt?? Nothing about that is romantic! And anyone with common sense would never say that, let alone someone worthy of my beloved." The Ghost King glared at the Heartsbyul resident as he scolded him on the frankly abhorrent song.

"Your comparisons were much too normal. 'Your eyes are like jewels' is a much better line to go with." Jade commented with a taunting, close-eyed smile directed at his upperclassman.

"I'm just a normal high schooler. Only 'normal people' stuff came to mind." The green haired male sighed out, his smile still remaining on his face since he was no longer the subject of the young ruler's attention.

"Next up will be... you with the kind looking eyes." The apparition decided with the point of a finger, his ghostly orbs filled with disappointment moving towards Floyd who was less than happy about the whole ordeal.

"This guy is super annoying~~~ Can I squeeze him?" The eel whined as he only strengthened his hold on the shrimp in his arms, looking at the spectre before him with extreme dislike. "I don't need to prove to anyone that I'm good enough for my little koebi-chan~ Especially not to someone like him!"

The monarch gasped in shock as an offended expression grew onto his face, having to take a step back at the rude male's response, who was so barbaric as to insult and threaten the king of a dead country.
"That is completely out of the question!!!" The Ghost King shouted out for the whole school to hear and hit the bachelor on the head harder than he'd ever done before, causing a lot of pain for the boy in question as an injury began to form.

"Owwwwwww!!!" The wounded boy exclaimed in agony as he released his timid friend to rub the spot where he'd been struck and a worryfull (name) began to fret over the eel's health.

"Even if you consider me a rival and as a target for your hatred, you should know better than to rudely insult me! It's proper courtesy to partake in a taunting banter with a love rival, but other conflicts may be either taken into a personal domain or left completely forgotten!" The apparition reprimanded with a deep frown, shaking his head as he returned his sword to his belt for what he secretly hoped to be the last time.
These sorry excuses for bachelors were starting to tire his arms.

"Unfortunately, there is still one remaining suitor who has yet to make his case." The spectre moved his piercing gaze to a calmly smiling Jade as he was mentioned. "You... the one with the seemingly pleasant smile, I believe it's your turn now."

The grinning eel politely nodded his head as he glanced at the young ruler with calculating eyes before turning to the flower boy at his side.
"To commemorate this meeting, would you please accept this humble gift?" The vice dorm head took a step back to bow to the shrimp that he and his brother had grown to be quite fond of, presenting a bouquet of blue and white flowers that sent a warm smile directly onto the boy's face.
A smile so warm that Jade began to feel his own heart melt, just like it had many times before.

"Th- thank you, Jade... You always know the perfect things to get me." (Name)'s voice was soft as he spoke, a small chuckle coming out of his throat when he finished speaking. As the meeting was slowly being brought to its end, he'd begun to grow anxious after seeing many of his friends be hit or greatly injured by the person he was supposed to marry in a weeks time.
But the familiar herbs that had always been there for him in the years of the past and present would always return him to the feeling of comfort that he adored dearly.

All the male's around the timid boy felt their hearts skip a beat at his warm-hearted smile, many cheeks turning a light shade of pink as the ramshackle resident took the flowers and gently hugged them to his chest, careful to not damage any of the colourful plants.

"Of course, my dear (name). Anything that would bring a smile to your face is something I would happily bring to you." The calculating eel brought down his polite wall for a couple seconds as he returned to stand up straight, looking down (this is just an assumption since Jade is one of the tallest characters) lovingly at the flower boy who wore a large grin on his face.

"Hmmm... beautiful flowers, affectionate compliments, a love struck gaze. This person certainly has the makings of a perfect prince." The Ghost King mumbled to himself as he observed the rather adorable interaction. But even though he could admit the eel's capabilities, that didn't make him any more willing to let his beloved be taken away.

"Oh! How could I forget. I brought a flower for you as well, your majesty. Think of it as a small token of appreciation... of sorts." Jade vaguely explained as he brought out a small flower from inside his blazer, one that was small yet held incredible beauty that was almost indescribable.

To say the least, the young ruler was quite surprised at the gesture, his pale eyed widening as he slowly and hesitantly reached out towards the plant before softly grasping it in his scarred hand.
"You're giving such a beautiful flower... to me?" The spectre's gaze was attached to the flower as he spoke, his face holding suspicion before slowly melting into a small smile.

"Indeed, I even picked it myself. I must admit it does suit you quite well." The vice dorm head's calculating grin had returned and the warm expression he'd held before had disappeared along with it, something that his brother didn't fail to notice.

"Don't get a big head, Jade! That's the super deadly flower you grabbed from the mountains. You couldn't plant it anywhere so now you're just trying to dump it on the dumb king!" Floyd revealed his twin's plan without a second thought, frowning with a pout as he glared at the scheming bachelor.

"True. It's so poisonous that whenever I try to put it in a terrarium, all the other plants will wilt away. Normally just touching it with your bare hands would cause you to break out in a hideous rash. However, I'm wearing glove and ghosts appear to be immune." Jade's grin widened as he talked, which appeared to unsettle the undead monarch. "I've learned so much."

"Unsettling!!!" The Ghost King exclaimed as he hit the eel on the head, just like he'd done to the many suitors before him.

"That actually hurt!" The mismatching eyed male raised his voice as he bent down at the damaging impact.

"Floyd... Everything could've gone so well if you had just kept quiet." Trey sighed as he lightly reprimanded the laidback student with his brows furrowing together.

"Yeah, well, I wasn't cool with being the only one of us stuck like this and letting him be the one betrothed to (name), so suck it up!" Floyd's salty response came as he moved his frown to be directed to the Heartslabyul resident.

"You all make a mockery of princely values! I can't even imagine that any of you thought you had the chance at my dear beloved's hand that none of you are even close to worthy of!" The apparitions announcement mysteriously echoed throughout the school despite his voice not even being that loud and he shook his head with a faint scowl as he walked over to his fiancée, grabbing the flower boy's free hand and intertwining their fingers before he continued. "I will allow you and your disappointing friends to rest together in this hall and partake as audience members in our ceremony, but until then I do not wish to see any of your faces! Otherwise I might be compelled to give you worse injuries than the ones you already have."

With a final glare and an angry huff, the young monarch turned on his feet and headed out of the cafeteria with timid male in tow, probably heading off to a dorm that his ghostly soldiers had conquered. The (h/c) haired boy stumbled behind in attempt to catch up with his betrothed, but just before he disappeared out of sight, he managed to send an apologetic smile towards his friends and a tiny wave.
Left behind were a group of unsuccessful bachelors all frozen in time, as still as statues for the foreseeable future.

🌖-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-🌔

Another chapter out! :DDD
I don't have much to say in this author's note besides that you guys are amazing and help make my day UwU
I hope you guys are happy wherever you are and that this part of the special made you feel better if you were down in the dumps.
I'm aware that this chapter came out a bit later than I usually do but that's both because it's a bit longer than the typical 3000 words and also a mix of mental state. Luckily things have been going good lately so I'll most probably be able to get the next chapter out in a timely manner.
Look forward to that and see you then! 👋😌
- Author-san

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

685K 31.3K 35
[WARNING!!! BOYXBOY!!! You have been Warned!!] Ciel Young is a sixteen year old boy who is singled out in his village as 'peculiar' in a nice non-thr...
2.9K 81 17
A few months after Bro dies John decides to pay his best bro a visit and he planned on surprising him. After a little bit some things go right and so...
3.5K 246 69
Book 3/4 (After 1/4, Returned 2/4) Harry feels as though he's teetering on the edge of madness as he struggles to find a therapist that he's willing...
592 25 7
ā•”ā•ā•ā•ā•ā•ā•āœ®āā€¢Ā°ā™›Ā°ā€¢āāœ® ā•ā•ā•ā•ā•ā•— š‘€š‘¦ š¶š‘Ÿš‘¢š‘ ā„Ž š‘¤š‘Žš‘  š‘Ž š‘€š‘œš‘›š‘ š‘”š‘’š‘Ÿ šµš‘œš‘¦ š¹š‘¢š‘˜š‘Žš‘ š‘’ š‘‰š‘’š‘Ÿ. (šŽš«š¢š ...