Married To a Wealthy Handicap...

By EggLastCrack

[ Edited Unofficial Book Cover ] Dear Reader, Please Read the Following; ; THIS IS F-A-N-E-D-I-T-E-D-M-T-L... More

READ BEFORE GOING FURTHER, BE AWARE
■1■
■2■
■3■
■4■
■5■
■6■
■7■
■8■
■9■
■10■
■11■
■12■
■13■
■14■
■15■
■16■
■18■
■19■
■20■
■21■
■22■
■23■
■24■
■25■
■26■
■27■
■28■
■29■
■30■
■31■
■32■
■33■
■34■
■35■
■36■
■37■
■38■
■39■
■40■
■41■
■42■
■43■
■44■
■45■
■46■
■47■ [END]
■48■ [ Extra ]

■17■

4.6K 181 7
By EggLastCrack

Jing Huai's words were tantamount to two slaps on the face to the old-fashioned and feudal Jing family.

How can you recognize your father indiscriminately! ! !

The Jing family only felt that the four characters "Unscrupulous descendants" were written from head to toe.

The old man Jing hadn't settled down before, and then Jing Huai gave him a puff of anger, and his face turned red and white, and he sank on the chair tremblingly, and the people in the room were huddled and crowded in a pile.

Before giving up to the old lady, he kept saying "the old lady calms down", "I am not worthy of this kind of offspring," and "the family law is waiting for you".

Grandpa Jing took a few breaths, his voice finally came to life, stretched out his hand to push away from the drowsy crowd in front of him, his eyes were fierce, and he wished to stare out the young man not far away from a hundred and eighty holes, but before he had time to speak, he was preempted by Ji Jingyan.

"Naughty."

Although he was reprimanding, but his tone was not so aggressive, Ji Jingyan chose to reason with his children peacefully.

"You can't make a joke about your seniority."

"Oh." Jing Huai is very obedient at this moment, and there is no half of the fuck before. The appearance of the sky and the earth, as if vaguely heard the phrase "married ghost, splashed water."

Ji Jingyan raised his eyes and looked over, and after scanning among the crowd for a moment, everyone in the room avoided their eyes and dared not look at each other.

He retracted his gaze, and said to Jing Huai. "Is it enough?"

Jing Huai didn't understand, Ji Jingyan said, "If it's not enough, continue to smash, which one you want to smash."

Everyone in the room was shocked.

Including Jinghuai.

This is not something that Ji Jingyan's temperament can do.

Ji Jingyan said, "I can afford it." 

Jing Huai's heart beating, thinking, "Swipe my card" is what, "I can afford it" is Wang Bang.

If you are wrong, do not hesitate to make it, and I will carry it for you.

You do whatever you want.

Is this the boss?

"Mr. Ji!" Grandpa Jing finally couldn't help it, blacked his face, and shouted angrily. "This is the Jing family, not the Ji family. The visitor is a guest. How can you behave like this and disturb your master! If you go on like this, I'm going to call the police!"

Ji Jingyan sat up straight, patted Jing Huai's shoulder, and motioned for him to be behind him. Jing Huai was very obedient, standing behind the wheelchair, watching Ji Jingyan help him block the monster in front of him.     

"It's not my intention to disturb Grandpa's cleanliness. The ancients said: Those who love others will always love them; those who respect others will always respect them. Grandpa wants to intervene in the housework between me and Jinghuai. He disturbed my cleanliness first, but wanted me to retaliate with virtue."     

The meaning in this sentence is too clear, Ji Jingyan already knows the idea of ​​the Jing family's previous plan, and it is not so easy to think about it.     

Although Jing Huai would definitely tell Ji Jingyan afterwards, the Jing family blushed inevitably when they were told those nasty plans in front of them.     

Jing Lan's tears fell with a click.

Although she knew it was not her fault, she was saddened and felt that she could not be a human being.     

The house was quiet for a long time, and finally the second auntie said brazenly. "Isn't it, I'm afraid that you and Xiaohuai will not be looked after when you are old, we elders will have to worry about you a little bit more..."     

"You can't count my elders." Ji Jingyan refused firmly, and spoke mercilessly.

Looking at it with cold eyes, the second aunt only felt like a sharp arrow shot over, causing her to hit the soles of her feet to raise a chill, and couldn't help it. Stepped back a few steps.     

But it was Ji Jingyan's words that embarrassed the Jing family.     

——You are not my elders, you don't care about me.     

These words were like two slaps on the faces of Jing's family, hot on the left and hot on the right.     

A family that makes a fortune by selling offspring's marriage, how can anyone look up to it.     

Jing Huai sneered at the look of a group of people who wanted to get angry but didn't dare to get angry.

Ji Jingyan still said. "The son is not a god to the father, and the teacher is lazy. The Jing family has the kindness of nurturing Jing Huai. I will do my duty for him. You are not qualified to intervene."

He turned to the old man in the middle.

"Grandpa is getting older and cannot keep up with the speed of social development and cannot see the modern situation clearly. It is better to live with peace of mind. A few uncles don't seem to be able to manage one billion yuan. I will trust the fund to manage it for you."     

Jing Huai translated it simply and rudely: They are all good young people who grew up under the red flag. What kind of feudal remnant thoughts, why don't they stay cool, and still want money? Bye bye you!     

The Jing family members were surprised.

"What do you mean? Ji Jingyan, that money belongs to our Jing family, you have no right to move!"     

The money can be vomited out. This is undoubtedly digging a hole in the Jing family's heart. It's bluffing, Ji Jingyan won't give them money, they really can't do anything about it.    

Ji Jingyan has already started arranging.

"This one billion will give you one hundred thousand living expenses every month. It will be paid until Jing Huai's death. The remaining money after Jing Huai's death will be donated to the society in his name."     

"You can't do this!"     

"I will ask Xu Wen to sort out the real estate, shops and investments that you bought with this money before, and you can deal with it yourself, or should I help you deal with it?"     

"Ji Jingyan, we are Jinghuai's family. , Do you want to kill us all?"     

Ji Jingyan looked at the speaker and said coldly.

"Jinghuai, I will discipline, and you are not allowed to stretch out half your fingers to point at him. If 100,000 is not enough to feed you, you can go. Begging on the street...you are begging now, but it's just relying on Jing Huai to beg a little decent from me."

The old lady Jing was so angry that she couldn't sit still. She claimed that she had been innocent all his life, how could she endure being torn like this That shiny skin. The whole person stood up abruptly from the chair, and shouted on crutches.

"Shut up! Shut up!"     

But this is not a play. Ji Jingyan looked at the girl in the corner who wiped her tears and shouted.

"Jing Lan."

Jing Lan was startled. The tears on her face hadn't dried yet, and she stood trembling for two steps forward, not knowing how she would be cleaned up.

Jing Huai also looked at Ji Jingyan suspiciously.

Then he heard the latter say, "At the end of this semester, I will look at your grades, and I will send you to the entertainment circle."

As soon as the words fell, the excitement in the house took a step forward.

Jing Lan was dumbfounded at first, and when she reacted, there was a burst of ecstasy.

She said in excitement that he was uncomfortable.

"Really, really? Thank you, Brother Ji!"

"No!" The second lady jumped up and said angrily. "You're going to be an actor, unless I die!"

Grandpa Jing's voice is already hoarse.

"If you dare to abuse yourself, get out of the Jing family's door!"

Jing Lan said dissatisfied.

"It's already in the 21st century, but still an actor. Well, those who can sing are all national-level artists. I don't even have the qualifications to even think about it! Get out of here, I don't want to stay at the Jing family anymore! Staying here is really a violation of myself! "

Jing Chengcai and the second aunt are being unfilial. The female is half dead, "you you you" only crying after a long time.

Jing Huai watched the children's play for a while, and always felt that Ji Jingyan was deliberately instigating discord.

However, Ji Jingyan escorted, as long as Jing Lan doesn't kill herself, she won't suffer much in the entertainment industry.

"The bottom line is here. Everyone of the Jing family should not go beyond Lei Chi." Ji Jingyan calmly said, "Hope and remember."

Of course, the Jing family can understand what Ji Jingyan does.

He just wants Jing's family to disperse!

Only then did a group of people become frightened.

The previous confidence and stubbornness disappeared without a trace, but the previous words were too ugly, Ji Jingyan was obviously very upset, and at this moment, they said nothing.

Helpless, they can only look at the teenager behind the wheelchair.

"Jing Huai, Xiao Huai, uncle and auntie watching you grow up, you can't treat us like that..."

"This is your grandfather, do you really intend to?"

"Your mother, And your mother, don't you care about it?"

Jing Huai missed the eyes of the group of people, and his voice was soft and faint.

"Second Auntie, when I almost drowned, you didn't care about me."

As soon as the words came out, the room was quiet for a moment. 

Liu Wanyu remembered what had happened, but felt uncomfortable for a while, turned around and started crying.

Everyone knew that Jing Huai didn't plan to take charge of Jing's house at all. The last two of them didn't even eat that lunch, turned their heads and left, only to hear a group of people yelling at the back, as if it was the old lady Jing who passed out in anger.

However, neither Ji Jingyan nor Jing Huai looked back.

The driver was already waiting at the gate, and the depression and nausea in Jing Huai's heart dissipated a little until he got in the car.

This big-time man slapped his abacus.

With a few money in his hand, he felt that the destiny of the world could be managed, and he couldn't even recognize how many catties he was. He was really good. Can be deceived, but Ji Jingyan can develop Yunji into one of the best enterprises in the country, can it be a good thing? Now it is considered to give them a face.

Ji Jingyan is an activist, and he arranged things in the car.

He hung up the phone and realized that the car was quiet. The usually noisy young people were too quiet.

Jing Huai was clutching his stomach, leaning his head on the back of the chair, staring at the roof of the car in a daze.

Ji Jingyan looked at it for a while, stretched out his hand, pinched Jing Huai's mouth, and squeezed it fiercely-a sharp pain pulled Jing Huai back to his mind, he later realized that he "hissed" and his tone was vague.

"Ji Jingyan , You don't care!"

Ji Jingyan let go and asked: "Why don't you go find a woman with a child named Jing..."     

"Nonsense, I am loyal to Ji Jingyan ! He is my drunken dream, he is close to my heart, a cinnabar mole in my heart. It's Mu Xuebai's head facing Qingsi, I want to be with him for the rest of my life!"     

Rainbow fart was a set, because he said too hard and the corners of his mouth were sore, he couldn't help rubbing it and glanced at Ji Jingyan with a vengeful look.

" So hard."     

Ji Jingyan was very cold, eyes drooping, staring at the wound. "I still want to be a man's father, he should be cured."     

Jing Huai hummed and turned his head back against the back of the chair, leaving him alone.

Back view.     

At that moment, Ji Jingyan suddenly felt that Jing Huai was actually lonely.     

Jing Huai did not live well in the Jing family. No one loves him. Liu Wanyu may have loved her son, but under the feudal system of the Jing family, she did not dare to do anything extraordinary.

He lived carefully and humblely, in order to let him it doesn't matter if I let her son marry another man if I spend her time at Jing's house more relaxed.     

That's why it's easy to fall into a hot and crazy admirer like Yu Feng, and when you experience what it's like to be truly put in your heart, you can't stop it anymore.     

Jing Huai may be grateful to him, for helping him get rid of such a family, the two will go hand in hand for a lifetime, and if they can't make it, they can get together well.     

In addition, Ji Jingyan couldn't think of any reason why Jing Huai would treat him so well.     

What the boy said to make him rely more on him, in fact, Jing Huai needs a place to act like a baby more than him.     

He looked at Jing Huai holding his stomach and asked. "Stomach hurts?"     

"..."     

"Do you want to take medicine?"     

"..."     

"Jing Huai."

Fuck.

Jing Huai was a spirited spirit, and there was no worries or sadness, and his state immediately rose to the first level of alert.

Why is there still an aftermath of autumn?

 "..."

"Are you still taking a picture?" There
is a little more next to it. Movement, ears pricked up.

"I downloaded a camera, I don't know if it will work..."

Before he finished speaking, he saw the boy quickly turned around, his eyes bright and scary, and he said,

"Yes!"

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
Just mere comment of One Am Soft Eggs: One thing I like in this story is that the Mc feels like he is really the original but with more brains now hahaha :)
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
See you later.
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
MARRIED TO A WEALTHY HANDICAPPED OLD ATTACKER by Happiness is blessing ( 開心是福嘛 )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 4.8K 54
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
604K 19.3K 198
Ling Cen, who received the notification of genetic matching in his previous life, was devastated. He was beautiful, his career was rising and he had...
232K 8.7K 88
brief introduction:   "Crossing into the text of giving birth to a child and giving birth to a cub" Author: May 1st [End] The copywriter was passed...
496K 14.2K 75
After Being Dumped by his Son's Father 被儿子他爹甩了之后 Author 迷之鹿 Status 75 Chapters Description Wen Ziheng has a vicious half sister, and the vicious sist...