Frozen

By vsooheart

--- slow update --- When the school's Ice King meets the school's Ice Queen, can anything go wrong? Doesn't s... More

๐Ÿ” 0 ๐Ÿ”
โ„๏ธ Ice Queen โ„๏ธ
๐Ÿ” 1 ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ” 2 ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ” 3 ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ” 4 ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ” 5 ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ” 6 ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ” 7 ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ” 8 ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ” 9 ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ” 10 ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ” 11 ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ” 12 ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ” 13 ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ” 14 ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ” 15 ๐Ÿ”

๐ŸงŠ Ice King ๐ŸงŠ

578 59 3
By vsooheart

Everything turns quiet, cold, and tense whenever he walks by. He has tons of fans, but of course none of them decided to even try and get close to him, they clearly love their life more than they love him.

No one can ever have enough bravery to go against the Ice King, no one even has the courage to simply talk to him or walk beside him—except his 'weird' friends, of course. Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, Jeon Jungkook.

Rich but cold, handsome but cold, smart but cold. He's Kim Taehyung.

But this young man, has his own secret to keep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.1K 3.1K 40
They are now enemies. But will it end that way- turns out it was just the beginning of everything. Jennie continues to do her plan, which is to prete...
304K 9.7K 87
Kim Soo-ah, only daughter of The Kim Dongwook is known as Ice Queen in her school. She is cold and quiet yet popular among her school because of her...
572K 21.9K 28
"๐–๐š๐ข๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ณ๐ž๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  !" "๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ?!" "๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐, ๐ˆ ๐š๐ฆ ๐ก๐จ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐›๐ข๐ง...
307K 10.5K 53
An unexpected relationship blooms in their high school life,instead of choosing one of them,Y/N decided to try things out with all four of them. Funn...