Dekuverse

By IcyShadowDark

Class 1-A, Class 1-B, U.A. teachers, Pro heroes, L.O.V, Eri, Kota, Katsuma, Mahoro, the parents of 1-A, and t... More

Joker's Interrogation
Memes! Part.1
Poll
Assassin's Creed 3
Emerald and Amethyst
Ships Pt.1
Deku's Morning Voice
Jump Street
The Future of Izuku Midoriya
Tiktoks Pt.1
Izuku Midoriya | I Have To Die
New Book
Memes Pt.2
Apocalypse
Deku's Fights
Chapter Request
Spying on the Talk
Tiktoks Pt.2
Next Chapter
Ships Pt.2
Mha and Aot x Pokémon
Mha x Pokémon Pics
Emerald and Amethyst Pt.2
WTF?!?!
Skater Deku Pt.1
Book Ideas
New Book
Ships Pt.3
Next Chapter
Villain Deku
Lore Guessing
Break time
You Guy Are Insane
Apocalypse Pt.2
Memes Pt. 3
Crazy
Overwatch: Dragons
The Truth
Listen.

Kidnapped

40.6K 260 105
By IcyShadowDark

It was a regular day at U.A.'s Class 1-A's dorm, Izuku was writing in his notes muttering, Bakugo was screaming, Iida was trying to calm him down, 1-A's girls are talking about a certain broccoli head, Tokoyami and Todoroki were silently eating their food alone, and the others were doing their regular things until they were hit with a blinding light.

Bakugo: WHAT THE HELL, WHERE THE HELL ARE WE?!

The lights are turned on and shows a man with black hair and Angel wings wearing a blue hoodie and black jeans. He is then wrapped with Aizawa's scarf.

Aizawa: Who are you and why are we here?

Shadow: Woah calm down Aizawa, My name is Shadow and I brought you here to react to a certain green haired cinnamon roll

Ochaco: We're reacting to Deku-kun?

Shadow: Sort of, you're reacting to different universes of Deku

Bakugo: Why are we reacting to that shitty nerd?!

Shadow: Because, you angry Pomeranian, he is better than you because he isn't a self-absorbed teenager with anger-management problems

Everyone became silent after that including Bakugo. Until Ochaco asked a question.

Ochaco: Speaking of Deku-kun, where is he?

Shadow: Oh he's over their sleeping *points toward Deku who is on the couch*

Class 1-A girls: AWW that's adorable!!

Izuku begins to stir awake and once he wakes up he becomes confused on why the girls were in front of him and was on a regular couch.

Izuku: Uhh where am I?!

Shadow explains everything which made Izuku question why they were reacting to him.

Izuku: Um shadow why are we reacting to me of all people?

Shadow: Because you are something we like to call an 'Anime Protagonist'

Izuku: O-ok then

Shadow: But before we begin I need to bring more people in *snaps*

When shadow snapped Class 1-B U.A.'s Big Three, Mei Hatsume, Hitoshi Shinsou, Midnight, Present Mic, All Might, Nezu, Snipe, Gran Torino, Recovery Girl, Vlad King, Hawks, Miruko, Endeavor, Wild Wild Pussycats, Ryukyu, Mt. Lady, Bubble Girl, Fat Gum, Rock Lock, Melissa Shield, David Shield, Inko Midoriya, Todoroki Family, Mitsuki and Masaru Bakugo, the parents of Class 1-A, Eri, Kota, Katsuma, Mahoro appeared.

Pros: Where are we?!

The Kids: Deku/Mr. Deku!!!

The four kids proceeded to run towards Deku and tackle him to the ground with the five of them smiling and laughing. The Pro-Heroes, Parents, and Students, could only smile at the sight.

Shadow then begins to tell the newcomers everything about what they are doing then teleports them to their seats.

Shadow: Alright Lets get started with the first Multiverse

Loading...25%

Loading...50%

Loading...75%

Loading...100%

Multiverse Starting!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 1.2K 14
Class 1-A and others are transported to a theater to watch alternate versions of themselves. Pretty self explanatory.
14.2K 285 20
All of class 1-A are sitting in the dorms having fun when 1-A,1-B, and UA staff are teleported to a theater with the league of villains where they me...
181K 4.3K 16
18+ [[COMPLETE]] Besides Bakugo, you are the resident badass of class 1-A and everyone knows it. You're pretty intimidating, but you are solid friend...
148K 1.2K 9
Izuku's heading out for the week to try new training methods. while out his classmates decide to take peek into in room and end up finding his bigges...