jujutsu kaisen oneshots

By rudystopit

smutty one shots for the jjk characters started: march 3 finished: i do not own jujutsu kaisen or the chara... More

Pay Back! [k. nanami]
Trying New Things [y. itadori]
His Little Toy [y. itadori]
Midnight Lovers [m. zenin]

Let the Games Begin [s. gojo]

5.2K 41 21
By rudystopit

summary: gojo is a lab assistant who flirts with everyone he meets. this particular day, he decided that you're the perfect person to tease that day.

warnings: nsfw, public sex, unprotected sex, overstimulation, and fingering.

wc: 2k

*********

everyday since the beginning of the spring semester, the lab assistant has not missed a day of flirting with the girls. the professor sees it but does nothing to stop him. he thinks because he got piercing blue eyes and snowy hair that he's hot shit and girls will fall all over him. well he's right... for the most part. girls fall for him and they love it when he gives them an ounce of attention. and well he is attractive. it's just he's also arrogant and cocky.

you walk into your lab ready to start whatever dumb thing your professor has planned. you sit a one of the long tables and read the instructions. you notice the white hair man saunter up to you.

"go away gojo," you mumble.

"i'm hurt. i thought you loved me, y/n" he dramatically holds his chest.

"id love to kick you in the face," you look up and he's inches away from your face. his hand holds your chin.

"you're eyes are so beautiful, y/n" you smack his hand away and look back at the paper. "is that a blush i see?" he sits across from you. "aww does y/n have a secret crush on me?" he laughs.

you sigh and walk over to get the materials. other students start walking in and gojo gets called away.

'thank god that idiot is gone,' you thought as you collect a beaker and some chemicals. you walk back to your table and start measuring out what you need. you pour the blue liquid into the cylinder and look at the little lines. you started to feel like someone was watching you.

you yank your skirt down. hopefully the feeling didn't come from someone accidentally seeing your panties. suddenly your phone vibrates the table. you glance at it.

you looked around and you saw the white hair asshole sitting two tables behind you. you glared at him and pulled your skirt down more. you went back to the experiment. you measure out the clear liquid. you wrote down how much of each.

you slowly pour the blue into the beaker. then the clear. you sat and watched the reaction. you wrote down what you saw then went to the sinks to wash and dispose of the liquids.

while at the sink, you feel a large body press up against you. his hands resting on the counter at your sides. he leans down to your ear and whispers, "wanna do our own experiment?" you finish cleaning the beaker and cylinders. you turn face him. he smiles and starts to lean down to you. you smack him square across the face.

"i was just playing. damn y/n," he pouts as you walk about to your table. you sit down and do the reading attached to the lab. you answer the stupid questions and write up the conclusion. you hand it in and see people leaving.

you always stay behind and clean up after labs to help out the professor. you start by picking up all the beakers and cleaning them. there about 15 students and some partner up so it wasn't a lot but they've gotta be really cleaned. you hum while washing the beakers.

"that was pretty rude of you, you know," he complains while sitting on a desk.

"i don't care," you answer. he jump down and walks to you. he leans against the other sink. you "accidentally" splash him with water to get him to move.

"damn you y/n," he says with a smile. "now i'm wet," you giggle to yourself. "oh you think it's funny?"

"yeah," you laugh. he fills a beaker with water and throws it at you. today was a shitty day to wear white... his face goes red and he turns away. "you dumbass," you turn off the water and go to your bag. you always kept a hoodie in there in case one of your classes gets too cold. you unbutton the shirt and fold it. you feel his eyes locked on your body. you didn't hear him walk up to you so when you felt large cold hands grad you side, you yelped. you quickly pull on your hoodie. "back off perv,"

"you're the one who strips right in front of me," he smiles.

"i thought your could handle yourself," you spit. you grab your bag and start out the door.

"help me clean up the mess you started!" he yells.

"no, piss off loser," you continue out the door. you hear his footsteps chasing you. you booked it. you hid in the stairwell to catch your breath. you sat down on the cold floor.

you hear the door open. shit. you get up and run up the stairs. you hear him sprint up the stair after you. you just challenged the star track player to a race. you were never going to win.

you open the top door. the old lab rooms. it was dark so at least you could hide. you sprinted down the hallway and went into one of the room. you slide under the professor desk. you scrunched into a ball and waited for your impending doom. you hear the stairway door slam down.

"y/n you know i'll find you!" he yells. you giggle to yourself. you would never admit it out loud but you were having so much fun.

you heard his footsteps in the other rooms and moving of desks and slamming of doors. it was getting pissed. you phone vibrated. 

you turn your phone completely off so he couldn't hear the vibration. you hear him walk into the room you were in. he walks around and pushes a few desks then he closed the door. you moved from your spot and checked to see if he was still there. if he wasn't you were gonna make a break off it and run across campus.

you shuffled to see around the filing cabinet part of the desk. you felt a hand grab your foot. shit. he pulls you up from under the desk.

"gotcha!" he pins you down with your hands above your head. his knees on either side of your hips. "you tricky little bitch," he says through gritted teeth. you could help but laugh. his hand goes around your throat. you instantly stop.

"gojo," you try to say. "ok you won, get off."

"you really think we're done here, y/n?" he smiles. your heart is beating out of your chest. you try to push him off. "i've liked you since you started here. i always tried to act cool and try to get your attention but no you hate me. you actually hate," tear form in his eyes.

"i don't hate you, but i really don't like you right now," you say. he lets go of your neck and wrist. you sit up and slide away from him.

he sat there silently crying. you watched him. after a few minutes of thinking you push yourself closer to him. you wipe his eyes. he leans into your hand. his large hand lays flat against yours. he pulls it off his cheek and he kisses your palm then your wrist.

"i'm sorry," he whispers.

"for what? paying hide n seek?" you laugh. he gets a light chuckle. he leans in to kiss you. You melt into his sweet lips. you cup his cheek as he crawls on top of you. he looks down at you. his snowy hair covers with beautiful blue eyes.

his thumb swipes over your bottom lip. you instinctively open your mouth and he slides it in. you suck on his thumb while keeping an innocent look. his eyes flicker from your lips to your eyes.

"goddamn," he whispers. your hands move to his belt buckle. your fingers slowly undo the belt. he smiles down at you and pulls his thumb out of your mouth with a pop. he pulls his belt off and loops your hands threw them. "this is for the little stunt you pulled," he growls into your ear.

you unbuttons his shirt and shrugs it off. you eyes dart around his toned chested. he moves off of your lap and in between your thighs. his hands disappear under your skirt. you feel his fingers loop around your panties.

he drags them down your legs and shoved them into his pocket. he reaches up and opens your mouth. you stick out your tongue, a long string of spit drops onto you tongue.

"swallow," he watches. "open," you do so and he puts his middle and ring finger into your mouth. you swirl you tongue around them. "good girl," he whispers and pulls out his wet fingers.

his hand goes back up your skirt and you feel his fingers spread your folds apart. you bite your lip. his fingers drive into your warm hole. you squeeze your eyes shut. his free hand pushes your skirt up. he hold it up for you to hold. you take into your hand.

he watches his fingers get eaten up by your hungry pussy. his thumb rubs small circles in your sensitive clit. he bites his lip as you squirm under his touch. his eyes drifted away from your heat and up to your face. red and twisting in pleasure. his fingers speed up as he watches your mouth fall open in a silent scream.

"keep making those faces, baby," he coos as he curls his slender fingers graze the spongy walls of your pussy. the slick began pooling in his hand and, the noises his fingers made inside of you, made him harder each second.

you pressed your knees together to help the knot in your stomach not to snap. his large hand grabs your knee and pushes it open. "not on my watch," he chuckles as his fingers spread apart, to stretch you open. you moan out his name and you feel him tense you.

you repeated his name over and over and over again till the knot in your stomach snap. his fingers keep thrusting in you as you rode out your high. you grip onto his wrist to make him stop but he keeps going.

he pulls out his long fingers. you look at him through half lidded eyes as he sticks out his tongue and slides them into his mouth. he smiles and moans out. his eyes flutter close and he slides them out with a pop. "so good," he smiles. everything has to be a damn show with him.

you knee him in the side. his hand drags up you leg and squeeze your ass. he smirks as he grabs your hips and pulls you onto his lap. he looks up at you and kisses your chest. "so beautiful!" he coos. you glare down at him.

"do you ever shut up?" you look down at him. he's hands let go of your hips and they slip to his waistband. all you heard was unzipping and shuffling. his tip pressed against your sensitive pussy. you bite your lip. his hand grips your jaw.

"don't hold them in, darling, i want to hear how good i make you feel," he whispers.

his cock goes into your entrance and you eyes close shut as he pushes himself deeper. your head falls to his chest as you let out a breathy moan into his ear. his hands go to your hips and he rocks you back and forth. you let out cute little moans that make him go wild.

you start rolling your hips to let him lean back on one hand as your hands are tied and on his chest. your moans alone make his want to come. your pussy clenches around him in the best ways. he hits every part of you that send you over the edge. he lets out a small moan as you feel your second climax forming.

his hand travels up your back and grabs a fist of your hair. he pulls it back to look at your face while you come. "good girl, come on my dick," he watches as your face twists in pleasure and how your mouth falls open. your breath hitches with every trust from the man below you.

he moans out and comes in you. the lights of the room turn on. he stops what he's doing and his hand flies over your mouth.

"what is going on here!" someone yells at the door.

"extra credit!" gojo yells back.

"gross, get the fuck out of here," the man yells back, flicking off the lights.

gojo's head falls onto your shoulder. he starts laughing. "wanna take this back to my place?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

704K 12.7K 108
"𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡?!" ╰┈➤ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐊𝐞𝐢𝐝𝐲, 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐬/𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢...
14.9K 614 13
"𝓘𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽, 𝓘 𝓵𝓲𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓾𝓹 𝓪𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓦𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓼, 𝓘 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓬𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓮 𝓣𝓱𝓮𝓻...
692 21 7
[ Note : Closed series due to some problems but I'll make cute ff's with separate series of the jujutsu KAISEN MEN and boys soon ] ONESHOTS AND TWOS...
188K 6.2K 31
"𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗺𝗮𝘇𝗲𝘀 𝗺𝗲, 𝘄𝗵𝘆𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗮 𝗯𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴?" ~Wow. Love at first sight. Itadori's...