Sebastian Scenarios // starde...

Autorstwa remscorner_

Basically a bunch of scenarios I thought of that I couldn't put into the original storyline my stories/ scena... Więcej

Seb x mute reader
When introverted meets stardew fantasy
Seb x mute reader 2
Introverted AU
Seb x mute reader 3
Bad end to introverted
Seb x OC (Marcie)
Hot topic
Online friends
Program buddies
Seb x canon reader
Seb x mute reader 4
Program buddies 2
Seb x OC (Marcie) 2
Seb x canon reader 2
Seb x gotoro reader
Seb x gotoro reader 2
Seb x OC (Marcie) 3
Introverted - I'll always wonder
Seb x male reader
False Manipulations (AU)
Farmer and the frog
One of your playthings
Farmer and the frog 2
Your Beauty Never Really Scared me
One of your playthings 2
Your Beauty Never Really Scared me 2
Farmer and the Frog 3

Ginger island (introverted)

1K 14 1
Autorstwa remscorner_

Basically later on in the future of Introverted when Ginger island is introduced.

Narrators POV // 4:00 pm // Friday

It hadn't been Y/n's first time being on the new land.

She had laid on the low and avoided the volcano at all costs after her first attempt.

The slimes were brutal and did a lot more damage to her than regular slimes did.

So instead of fighting her way through, Y/n had done other tasks!

Like collecting golden walnuts around the island and have a try at taking on a few other small requests from the occupants of the island.

She was very fond of Leo, but everything she gave him he seemed to dislike.

Y/n was always busy now that Ginger island was opened so she didn't have time to figure out what he liked which stressed her out each time he would get upset over a gift she gave him.

But at least he was willing to talk to her.

Sebastian on the other hand...

He was anxious over questioning his wife.

He didn't wanna seem like he was suspicious or possessive over her surroundings...

But poor Sebastian was wary over where Y/n was headed.

On days he was at the pier, he'd catch a glimpse of Y/n sailing off on a boat with Willy.

He wondered wether or not she had been taking care of herself.

The answer would be uncovered this Friday.
_______________________________
When Y/n left for work, Sebastian was already off to the pier.

Jack and Emi were now old enough to be home alone so they were fine with the two being gone.

Knowing his two friends well, Sebastian, Sam and Abby decided to have a stake out on
Y/n all together.

Mostly because their Friday nights were spent with Y/n as well, but recently she's been skipping.

They were fine with it at first.

Of course they were!

They had no reason to be upset when it was her job.

But the more Y/n skipped, the more the three had started flirting with the idea that something was wrong.

They watched behind Willys shop as the boat sailed away.

Y/n rested against the side, staring off into the sea with her food filled backpack hunched over her shoulder.

She at least had three energy tonics as far as Sebastian could make out.

She only ever needed those when going to the skull caverns...

Soon enough the boat was nothing but a black spec and the three finally stepped back from their hiding spot.

"Where is she going?" Abby paced around the deck in worry, biting on her nails.

"We can't follow her either! What if she gets hurt or something!" Sam yelled, flailing his arms over his head.

It's not like Sebastian hadn't thought about those things already.

But hearing it out loud only worsened his anxieties even more.

Everyone in town knew how unlucky the farmer was so anything could've happened if she didn't have a couple eyes on her.

"It's fine.. Y/n's strong, she's not a kid anymore so she'll be fine" Sebastian sighed, trying to calm his nerves.

His mind raced with questions, irritating him with every worry he had over Y/n.

He knew she'd be fine.

Y/n was a lot stronger than she was when first getting to Pelican town, and she only grew stronger with each passing day.

When coming back from the skull caverns she had less and less injuries as a result of her hard work.

Of course that didn't mean he wasn't worried...
_______________________________
Time skip // 1:20 am

When getting home from the Saloon, Sebastian had expected Y/n to be home minutes right after his arrival.

She usually did on regular days she'd skip out Friday nights...

It was getting late and Sebastian was a nervous wreck.

"Dad?" Jacks pubescent voice monotoned from his parents room door.

"Your waiting for your mother too?" Sebastian smiled softly at him.

Jack simply nodded back, facial expression left unfazed.

"Here, go make some popcorn and we can watch some shitty movie while we wait" Seb stood up from bed and the two walked to the kitchen.

Jack scoffed softly in amusement at his dads use of language.

Y/n would get mad at him for it but she had no room to talk considering she cussed more than her husband did..

"Can we just finish One piece actually?" Jack asked politely, tossing his dad a soda with the popcorn.

"We're not gonna finish it tonight Jack, one piece has been airing since the start of the fucking world" Seb grinned a bit.

Jack grinned back slightly and the two decided on One piece.
_______________________________
Time skip // 3:20 am

It's been an hour since the boys in the house woke.

They nearly fell asleep until the front door slammed open.

Sebastian and Jack jerked their heads to the sound, only to see Y/n covered in all sorts of injuries, hunched over in pain.

One of her hands covered a gash to her stomach, doing her best to keep anymore blood from dripping.

On the upper left corner of her head was a huge cut, blood oozing down to her chin.

"Y/n!"

"Mom!"

The two men yelled in panic, speeding over to their loved one.

She grinned softly, her face showing a look of achievement.

"I.. finally.. got to the end of.. the volcano-"

Y/n slipped.

Fortunately Sebastian had caught her before she could do any more damage to her body.

"Volcano!? What- Y/n where were you!?" Seb yelled in worry.

He brought her over to the couch as Jack sped over with their bathrooms first aid kit.

Emi woke up in the process but was tucked back in by her older brother after passing Sebastian the kit.

"Shh Emi, mom and dad are just talking" Jack muttered softly.

Em had fallen asleep immediately.

Y/n rambled and explained her whereabouts whilst Sebastian cleaned her up, carefully taking care of her wounds.

"Ginger island, its a bit of a wreck but I'm slowly making progress! There's a teenager there too! He's around Vincent and Jas' age.. there's two other older occupants but Sebastian, the stars are amazing out there! We have to visit when it's all cleaned up!"

(Jas and Vincent are teens considering this takes place in the future and Leo's around their age in game so he's also in his teen years)

He intended to scold her for her reckless behaviour..

But Sebastian just couldn't stay mad...

"Y/n listen to me, I admire how hard you work.. it's amazing! But please.. we've talked about this!" Sebastian sighed.

Their first fight being married...

Y/n got home from the skull caverns, being carried by Harvey.

Sebastian was scared shitless he nearly passed out.

The next day Y/n ignored him for yelling at her.

He told her she was being too careless.

When night came, she was laid uncomfortably on the couch and Sebastian hated it.

He carried her to the bed, speaking with her back facing him.

She was still mad about the yelling..

But his words were too sweet to stay upset.

"I know.. and I won't do it again I promise! It was just this one time I needed to get through those caves, and I did! You don't have to worry ok?" Y/n smiled reassuringly, her face gently caressed against Sebastians hand as he was dabbing the blood off her face.

Seb sighed softly.

He knew if he pressed forward that there'd be a high chance of Y/n sleeping with her back facing him.

And not in a cute spooning type of way.

"Ginger island, huh? There's caves there?"

Y/n smiled gratefully and the two walked to their room for new clothes.

Sebastian listened to her carefully.

"Kinda? It's in a volcano and the monsters there are super brutal.. There was a couple times Willy had to drag me back to Pelican town" she replied sheepishly.

Even as a kid she was a small bother to the poor guys scheduling...

"Is that where you've been sailing off to all the time?"

"Yeah.. and maybe now that the dangerous part is all done.. I might be able to take a you and the kids with me next time!"

Sebastian smiled at the thought.

If the stars were as beautiful as Y/n had said they were.. it was definitely worth the trip.

"Let me know next time you do decide to go then" He sat down in bed, leaning against the bed frame with a new manga Y/n got as his wife changed quickly.

When changing into comfortable clothes, Y/n laid down next to Sebastian, head just barely against his shoulder.

Sebastian smiled with a content filled sigh, leaning closer to his lover.

She was asleep in seconds.

Gently, Sebastian shifted in his spot to place the book on the bedside table before pulling
Y/n into a tender embrace.

"Goodnight sweetheart.."

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

23.5K 377 16
you crinkle up your nose you really do hate the smell of bleach you don't know why but the smell reminds you of desperation and sadness you once agai...
1.1K 29 18
[STARDEW VALLEY FANFICTION] Ever since I started at Joja, it seems like everything is pointless. I keep Grandpa's letter in my desk drawer, and every...
10.3K 94 18
You moved to Stardew valley to get away from your boring job in Zuzu city. You didn't plan on meeting someone special there, until you met him. :) Ra...
153K 4.3K 18
This is a Sebastian x Reader story and this is taken place in all of Black Butler. Also I do not own most of the characters or some of the plot they...