you're my drug/ mattia polibio

By writesforpolibio

y/n moves to New Jersey for her senior year. 2 years ago both her parents passed away so she lived with her g... More

001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
ok
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
54
055
056
057
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
86
88
89
90
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100

91

1.2K 24 2
By writesforpolibio

- y/n 

" helloooo" i said in a soft tone . 

" hey y/n i wanted to know if you wanted to go to the movies tonight " ale said in a happy tone . 

" and may i ask who all is going ? " i asked squinting my eyes . 

" um , me and lelani and the others " he chuckled . 

" yeah what movie are we watching ? " i asked . " i think its that new mulan movie that came out" he nodded . 

" ok im down , but i swear if mattia is there i will kill yall " i shrugged . 

" okay love you " he said excitedly .

" i love you too " i said than hanged up . 

i checked the time and i still had 2 hours before the movie so i just decided to take a nap . 

( movie night ) 

i woke up from my nap feeling rejuvenated and good . i walked into my closet and grabbed some clothes out . i took out a short light blue sun dress with a jeans jacket .  

i took a nice warm shower and brushed my teeth and washed my face . 

i put on my clothes and my white strap-ons and grabbed my keys and purse . 

" ill be back soon riley " i said locking her in the cage . 

i walked out of the house and locked the doors . i swear if there is any type of funny business all of these hoes getting cut off . 

i text ale and told him that i was on my way .

- the movie theaters

i pulled into the movie theaters parking lot and turned my car off . i reached over in my backseat and grabbed my blanket out the backseat . luckily i keep this thing in the back . 

- alejandro 

we were all waiting for y/n to come and when i tell you i was nervous . 

i looked at everyone and they looked terrified . mattia looked hot asf but i aint gay though. not gonna lie im scared to , she is gonna kill us especially with all her pregnancy hormones . 

" so i know your hiding something , and im gonna need you to tell me " kai whispers in my ears . " even if i wanted to tell you i cant " i shrugged looking out for y/n. 

" pls bro come on i wont say anything " he begged . " nope not happening dude , it will come out sooner or later " i say . 

" fuck you " he said before walking away . 

-y/n pov 

i walked out with my blanket around me because it was mad chilly . i saw the group and they all smiled at me weakly . i looked over to my right and notice someone else .

mattia 

we locked eyes for a bit and my heart just stopped . 

it felt like i couldnt breathe and i couldnt see . my eyes began to water and i just couldnt control it . 

yes i miss him and i love him , i never stopped . i just didnt want to because of what he did to me. 

i rushed pass everyone and went to the bathroom. i heard footsteps following me and a bunch of people calling my names . i stepped inside of a stall and tried to catch my breath . 

i walked out and came to face with the girls , " i knew something was going on the minute ale got on the phone with me " i held like i huge knot in my voice and pointed to the door . 

" we didnt want to do this y/n , we told them you werent ready for this but they just couldnt help it " lelani explained . 

i hate him because he makes it hard for me to love anyone else . my hormones are all over the place , i want to kill him , i want to hold him , and i just want to whoop his ass . 

why cant i just let him go ... he needs to fucking leave . 

" lani i miss him " i sobbed and hugged her and she instantly hugged back . " i know i know " she whispered in my ears . " just try to get through the night , we love you okay " meliyah said and katie joined the hug . 

we walked out of the bathroom and saw the boys standing outside waiting for us . 

" hey you okay ?" ale ran to me being careful . " yeah " i nod and he pulled me in for a hug . " you lucky i dont kill your ass right now " i whispered to kai as he joined the hug and he laughed a little . 

we walk inside of the movie theater and stood in line to pay for our tickets . i couldnt help to notice that mattia couldnt stop staring at me . he began to stand really close to me and i could smell his cologne . 

not gonna lie he smells and looks great. 

i felt someone touch my arm and i quickly pull away . i walked ahead of him and payed for my ticket . " can we please talk ?" he whispers . 

yes i would love too 

"  no i think im good " i quickly respond and walked away with my ticket . 

he caught up to me and forcefully grabbed arm . i looked at everyone and they all had smiles on their faces . 

" so did you guys-" kai was about to ask . " no we arent " i say with and attitude . " baby please let me -" 

" no mattia , you left and didnt feel like telling me , you made me feel vunarable and idiotic. yes mattia i do miss you , i missed you everyday you were gone but you hurt . if you loved me would have cared enough to talk to me , but no . i would have understand this was something important to you and i would have accepted it . " i cried and he broke down . 

" no you dont get to cry especially after what you did , you didnt even think think to call or text . so dont bring that sorry excuse that you love me " i yanked my arm out of his hand and wiped my tears . 

" please y/n im sorry , i truly am . i tried and tried but i couldnt do it . i didnt realize it was wrong until last minute - i just want to talk-" he cries even harder . 

" no now let me go " i tried to get out of his grip but he was to strong  . 

" no i love you please im sorry " he said . 

" let.me.go" i say sternly and he gave in . 

i walked pass everyone into the movie theater and sat in my seat . thankfully mattia and ale switch seats so i wouldnt have to sit next to him . 

then the movie began.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.1K 987 19
Maria moves to New Jersey where her brother Mattia lives when she catches feelings for his best friend *done*
15.2K 352 40
Key: Kairi = Twin Brother - 15 Mattia = Bestfriend - 16 Alejandro = Crush - 16 Addison = Bestfriend - 16 - Bi Charli = Bestfriend - 16 - Pansexua...
27.6K 376 47
teens (Sadie+Mattia) fall in love and become high school sweethearts. Finishing senior year full of drama, they plan to spend the rest of their lives...
534K 8.6K 92
Your brother Kairi and you have always been in love with soccer. You quit 3 years ago due to an injury but still support your brother through managin...