𝐆𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 ━ 𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘨𝘪...

By Aesthetic_Bxtch

❝ 𝐋𝐔𝐊𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐄 𝐀 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇 ❞ More

𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣
𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙩
𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙚
𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙨𝙚𝙩 𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙫𝙚
𝙅𝙪𝙡𝙞𝙚
𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚
𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙧𝙖𝙮
𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙭
𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙣𝙖𝙞𝙡𝙨
𝙞𝙣𝙫𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙖𝙘𝙮
𝙧𝙚𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥𝙨
𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙤𝙧 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙨𝙤𝙣
𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙜𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙘𝙡𝙪𝙗
𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙣𝙙
𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙙
𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙮
𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙧
𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙨𝙤 𝙛𝙪𝙣 𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙧𝙚𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙤𝙣
𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙧𝙥𝙝𝙚𝙪𝙢
𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣

𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙚

2.6K 106 46
By Aesthetic_Bxtch

"WOW." Julie mumbled as she finished reading the song and looked up at Roxy her had a crooked smile, "This is really good, and...romantic, who's it about?"

"All the shorty exes I've had, and partially about Reggie?" Roxy replied in love of a questioning tone, she sighed heavily and covered her face in slight embarrassment. "I don't know, the meaning behind this song is all over the place, that's why I was way to scared to ever bring it to Luke."

Julie felt a slight warmth fill her heart at the trust Roxy had for her, it was understandable, having another girl to bond with when you're constantly around boys can be like a deep breath of fresh air. "Well Like would've been lucky to even lay a finger on this piece of work, I'll figure out a beat, and then we'll be performing."

Roxy smiled widely and blushed at the compliment, "It's not all that well, it one of the only songs I've written, I don't get how Luke can write so many."

Julie let out a breathy laugh as she glanced at the paper full of neatly scribbled words, she took notice of the difference between Roxy and Lukes hand writing. Julie slightly thanked Roxy for her hand writing despite her claiming that it was 'sloppy'. "This song is truly beautiful, I'm glad you brought it to me, thank you."

"You're welcome."

For a few minutes Julie sat down with Roxy as they figured out a tune that didn't too many complications since they would require Flynn to DJ and the girl admired herself that she was only a beginner. It felt nearly impossible but in the end they had figured something out. A nice melody with the piano, it was smooth and just the right tone but it let you feel the emotion out into the song.

"Flynn!" Julie whispered-shouted as the girl turned towards her and stepped away from the DJ.

"Are they here yet, I can only stall so long." The girl muttered as Julie smirked, Flynn furrowed her brows at the look and stepped back. "Why do you have that look."

"I have a song we can play, but with only one of the members, it'll do. One is better than nothing so bring the piano and your DJ skills, we'll be ready in 5 minutes." Julie quickly explained while Flynn nodded and processed everything for a moment.

"Alright, cool...I'll go get the piano."

"Perfect." Julie giggled and turned to Roxy who nervously tapped her foot, "We can do this." Julie encouraged as Roxy looked up at her.

"I know, I'm usually not this nervous before a performance but this is a song that I personally wrote, about someone that I am literally in love with, this shit is nerve-racking." Roxy replied and groaned, "I'll be right back." Before Julie could say another word Roxy had left.

The girl appeared in a gas station, she looked around and noticed behind cashier stacks of cigarettes contained in a cupboard. She didn't even hesitate before she walked thought the counter and reach for the cigarettes, she grabbed a nearby lighter and walked out the store. She leaned up against the wall and placed the cigarette in her mouth, she lightly grazed the fire over the edge and inhaled the smoke. She puffed it out and immediately felt better, although Reggie disapproved
of her smoking, she never listened. It was a terrible habit she picked up from her father, whenever he would get stressed he would excuse himself for some 'air' but then the smell of cigarettes immediately filled her nose when he stopped back in.

One night, out of morbid curiosity Roxy stopped outside and saw her father with his a cigarette in one hand while the other was shoved in his pocket. He stared up to the stars, he examined them and was so focused that the presence of his daughter wasn't even acknowledged until she tugged on his shirt.

"Dad, I'm hungry." The young girl slightly whined as she clutched her empty stomach, "There's no more food."

The man before her sighed heavily before pulling the cigarette out of his mouth. "We'll I sure as hell ain't gonna walk all the way to the market just to get you some food." He offered the smelly cigarette to a young eleven year old Roxy, she took, at that point didn't care about the smell. "Now don't swallow it, just inhale."

And so she did, and soon the coughing stop each time she took a long drag, she would steal any extra her dad had in his pocket when she needed to cope. The memory only worsened the mood she was in so after a few more seconds she dropped it and blinked back to the school.

"Oh thank god." Julie sighed at the sight of the ghost, "You alright?"

"Peachy." Roxy forced a grin as Julie threw a thumbs up towards Flynn who set up the piano on the stage.

"Lady's and gentlemen, it looks like we finally have fixed our technical problem and will now start with the performance." The crowd loudly cheered as Julie appeared and sat down on the piano stool.

"Boy, tell me what you're doing on the other side, and tell, just tell me what you're doing with that other girl." She began and lightly played the keys on the piano, a strum of a guitar rang throughout the gym as Roxy flashed onto the stage. The usual gasps were heard here an and there at her sudden appearance. "'Cause I ain't got patience to slow down the pace all your bestfriends are wasted they need it, they chase it."

"Face it, you want it, you crave it believe when I say that you'll know once you taste it." Roxy continued on as she strummed out a louder and more aggressive tone which also caused her voice to raise. "All of your friends have been here for too long, they must be waiting for you to move on. Boy, I'm not with it, I'm way too far gone, I'm not ready, eyes heavy now."

Roxy felt an unusual feeling bubbling in her stomach, she never was such a main focus when came to performances, all eyes fell on like because of his passion and energy he showed when singing. It also helped that he was good looking since most girls drooled at the sight of him. Now, also eyes boated into her as each note was played on her guitar,  she glanced at Julie who only watched with a proud grin, that eased the nausea a bit and gave Roxy enough confidence to approach the mike once more. "Heart on your sleeve like you've never been loved
running in circles, now look what you've done, give you my word as you take it and run wish you'd let me stay, I'm ready now."

"Just give me some time and space to realize that you, were busy lying, sleeping 'round with other girls and what the hell were we? tell me we weren't just friends this doesn't make much sense, no but I'm not hurt, I'm tense 'Cause I won't be fine without you, babe."  Roxy was worried that her sweaty and shaky hands would cause her to somehow fuck up a note but her hands just moved by themselves, as if they automatically knew what to do. "All of your friends have been here for too long they must be waiting for you to move on! Boy, I'm not with it I'm way too far gone, I'm not ready, eyes heavy now. Heart on your sleeve like you've never been loved, running in circles, now look what you've done, give you my word as you take it and run. Wish you'd let me stay, I'm ready now."

Roxy sore fingers finally stopped, she opened her eyes, as her chest heaved out deep breaths. Her pupils scanned the silent crowd her was practically mesmerized, Roxy hated silence so she bit her plump lip while she awaited some sort of response. Suddenly Roxy flashed away, she had stopped playing so there was nothing she could do. Then came a one slow clap, then another, then more, until the whole gym was on there feet screaming with cheers. Roxy grinned widely and giggled as a red tint spread across her cheeks once more
and she stood on the stage thanking people even if they didn't see her. She glanced at Julie who also clapped and winked at her.

"You have to be joking!" Julie shouted as she popped a ballon that laid on the flood, "So when you were talking about the other girl you tryna tell me that Reggie potentially liked someone before you!?"

"It was a weird phase, I guess, he claimed that we was in love with this other but if you were to bring it up at all now he gets all weird." Roxy shrugged while another loud pop of a ballon echoed in the empty gym. "Is it bad that I'm kinda glad she out of the picture?"

"No, of course not!"

"Good, because it's better, it gives me more of an opportunity to talk to him even though I'll never say shit." Roxy groaned, "I just wish I could say something but I look at him and time just freezes, I sit there like an idiot and just think holy shit."

"Oh my god, yes! I feel the exact same way with this one guy, he's so cute but whenever I try to talk to him it's like I never knew how to speak."

"Reggie is the main reason I have any attraction to boys, there wasn't many option from where I was from, boys had their pants all the way down to their knees and called it fashion." Roxy rolled her eyes at the amount of boys who begged for attention, "Girls just know, it way easier to get along with them."

"Definitely." Julie chuckled while she poked at another ballon that caused to Flynn nearly died when blowing it up.

"It's funny...I always end up loving Reg, even after all shit we go through." Roxy mumbled as Julie groaned and rolled her eyes.

"Seriously, I thought I told you, we don't need men in our lives. We will live as an independent woman group, just you, me, and Flynn...triple trouble...definitely has a ring to it."

"I know, I know, I will still be a beautiful independent woman but Reggie is so cute, you just haven't him in his moments. He passes Johnny and Leo on a while other level." She glanced at Julie, "We might be soulmates."

"Now you just sound obsessed." Julie giggled as Roxy's mouth dropped, "It's true, we might be soulmates." She mocked as Roxy stuck up her middle finger.

"Fuck off." The girl muttered, "If I wasn't a ghost I would beat your ass."

"I speak only the truth Roxanne."

"I know you didn't just the full name."

"Oh I did."

"Julie we are ready to rock this dance," A loud voice shouted as the giggling girls stopped and turned to look at the boys. Alex, Reggie, and Luke all for need when they saw an empty gym, "Which is clearly over."

"Amazing job guys." Roxy clapped as anger laced her voice, "Truly amazing, you couldn't follow the one thing Julie requested, and that was to be here."

"Look," Luke began as he tried to calm down the furious girl "We are...so, so sorry that we bailed on you." Luke apologized as a scoff escaped Roxy's lips.

"Yeah, I mean, the night really got away from us."

"And the twins." Reggie mumbled as Roxy's head snapped to look towards him, twins? What does he mean by twins?

"Just please tell me it had nothing to do with you getting back at Carrie's dad."

"Oh, of course not."

"No! We wouldn't do that."

"Us? No."

"They're lying, all 3, this is the exact reason why they were late." Roxy said nonchalantly, she bit her lip to prevent tears escaping her glossy eyes. "Twins." She scoffed.

"You guys seriously lied to me and now hurt your bestfriend." Julie glanced at the girl who had turned around she didn't even have to face the 3 boys.

"Okay, look, it was something we need to do." Alex tried to explain.

"B-But we'll do whatever it takes,"  Luke stepped up "We'll play the next school-"

"What?" Julie cut off. "Another Dance where you bail on me and make me look like a fool....save it." Julie sneered "You know what really sucks, our songs were good, and all 3 of you knew what I've been through and how touchy it's been for me to play, and then you do this?"

"Bands don't do this to each other." Roxy mumbled as she finally turned around and reveled her puffy red eyes, her cheeks glistened with tears as her voice sounded raspy. "Friends, don't do this to each other."

"This was a mistake."

"You mean the school dance, right?"

"No...I mean joining a band with you guys, excluding Roxanne because she is a independent woman who doesn't need you guys." Julie looked towards the female band mate and that was all she needed before she quickly walked out but stopped a few feet away from Reggie.

"How the tables have turned." She muttered as Reggie opened his mouth to say something but shook her head and ran out.

"Roxy! Julie!" Luke called out but the 2 girls didn't look back, Roxy made it to the hall and let out a shaker breath. Her lip quivered as she covered her mouth to prevent any noise, Julie let her be and silently stood beside her just in case.

"I did the stupid song." Roxy whispered as tears escaped her eyes, and finally a sob broke out. "I did the stupid fucking song  Julie."

"I know." Julie looked at her and wanted so desperately hold her hand or give her a hug but all she could do is stare.

"Can I head back to your house, I just.." She suddenly let out a yell when a burst of pain spread through her whole body. "Holy shit."

"You alright?"

"Yeah I just, I wanna go back to your house, today has been horrible." Roxy mumbled

"Of course." Julie nodded, "I'll meet you in my room."

"Thanks." And with a quick flash Roxy disappeared.

Roxy sat on Julie's desk playing with a ring she had stolen from Reggie a while ago, it was one of those days where he came to her house when his parents had an argument, he had left a ring on her table and she never returned it since. She still wearing the same clothes as yesterday with tear stains all over it and she wanted to get new clothes but her bag was in the garage and she knew that the boys would be in the garage too so she waited for Julie.

Footsteps rushed up and neared the door as it swung open and revealed Julie, she noticed the girl on her bed and let out a small yelp. "God, sorry, I'm still not use to that."

"It's fine, I would've been down in garage but....y'know." Roxy replied

"It's cool, I'll come down with you so your aren't alone." Julie smiled as Roxy quickly got up and walked down the stairs, she waved Ray who didn't even notice her before walking out to the garage.She reached the half open garage doors and paused for a moment, she let out a sigh before finally walking in but was met with the three boys all standing there.

"We're sorry!" Reggie sang

"So sorry!" Alex added

"We're super-super, crazy, stupid-"

"Sorry!" They all finished together with stupid grins on there faces.

"In case you missed it, we're really sorry." Reggie commented as Roxy cleared her throat and walked passed them and grabbed her bag from the couch.

"Yeah, I got that part." Julie muttered

"We've been here for like, 3 hours." Alex said

"Yup."

"We almost sang to your little brother." Luke admitted as Julie crossed her arms and glared at them.

"He comes in here a lot, mainly to use the bathroom." Reggie added with a disgusted face.

"Yeah...it's not our favorite part of the day."

"But Julie, it wasn't okay that we flaked on the dance last night, we know we let you down." Luke explained as he turned to Roxy still standing beside her. "And you too Rox."

"Yeah, non of us wanted to disappoint you, you're the best thing that's happened to us since we became ghost." Alex sincerely said.

"So, in hopes that you'll rejoin the band.." Luke trailed off and handed her a paper with a grin, "We booked a new gig."

"A mega, improving, life-changing gig."

"Oh, okay, check it out. Tons of managers go here to listen to new bands, all we gotta do is blow them all away, and we're living the dream." Luke explained

"So this means a lot to you, huh?" Julie questioned. "Kind of how playing in front of my whole entire school meant a lot to me too."

"Sounds like sarcasm," Reggie spoke up and suddenly gasped "I'm starting to think our plan isn't working."

"Look, we know we messed up."

"But we need you in the band....both of you."

"Of course you do, because without me, no one can see you guys playing. You know, I thought that the music that we were writing was special, but you're too obsessed with your past even care." Julie sneered

"I do care." Luke argued "Our band has a real chance at greatness I'm not gonna let that get away from us again."

"Uh-huh, right, so then why did you bail on me to get back at Trevor?" Julie asked and looked up at Luke who stayed silent. "I'll tell you why, there's is only one thing you care about, and that's yourself."

Julie walked out and didn't look back for a second, Roxy stayed back for a moment to look at them. "Rox...please." Luke begged and looked at her with glossy eyes.

"Just because I'm your bestfriend doesn't mean I'll forgive in second. It's not how it works anymore." She slightly hesitated for a moment before bringing him into a hug "Happy Birthday."

Roxy may have been mad but she wasn't heartless, she knew today was important for him, without a word she left with only a small smile gracing her beautiful features.

I decided to replace the song I previously had with Friends by chase Atlantics because it's 10x better 🤞🤞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 3.7K 37
What would've happened if Niklaus and Elijah shared a lover? What if this lover was known to be quite an enchantress with men? STARTED// 09//27//2020...
156K 2.9K 16
In which two lovers reunite once again during the summer. "Steven sit your ass down!" "Did I tell you how much I loved you today?" Steven conklin x OC
2M 107K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
477K 9.4K 42
Forbidden Love- (In which Shawn Hunter falls for the one girl he's supposed to stay away from) "We've always flirted with each other but I would nev...