Neighbor // Miguel Diaz

By poppy_jtm

❌DISCONTINUED❌ -STARTS OFF ON SEASON 2- It all starts off when Y/N Y/L/N, moves into a new apartment with her... More

Chapter 1: Introduction!
Chapter 2: Moving in
Chapter 4: Cobra Kai
Chapter 5: Kreese?
Chapter 6: Dinner with the Diaz's
Chapter 7: Robby Keene?
Chapter 8: Valley Fest
Chapter 9: Beach Club
Chapter 10: Tory and Miguel?!
Chapter 11: Kreese Takes Over
Chapter 12: coyote creek
Chapter 13: Tinder
Chapter 14: Shopping with Grandma
Chapter 15: Moons Party
Chapter 16: School Fight
Chapter 17: Introduction for Season 3
Chapter 18: News
Chapter 19: Dad?
Chapter 20:  adoption.
Chapter 21: back to school
Chapter 22: Seeing Miguel
Chapter 23: Giving school a 2nd shot
Chapter 24: Hes Awake
Chapter 25: Feelings
Chapter 26: Carwash.
Chapter 27: Hawk.
Chapter 28: Soccer game
Chapter 29: Arcade Fight
Chapter 30: Argument
Chapter 31: Miguels back to school
Chapter 32: Date
Chapter 33: New Dojo
Chapter 34: Canceled
Chapter 35: All Valley Talk
Chapter 36: Ali and Johnny
Chapter 37: Talk With Daniel
Chapter 38: Fight at Sams
update!
Season 4 INTRO/ chapter 39
Chapter 40: Lets Begin!
Chapter 41: Dad makes dinner
im so sorry!

Chapter 3: Meeting Everyone

6.5K 115 144
By poppy_jtm

Y/N POV:

We both soon get off the car. We walk inside as Miguels face lights up a bit, "my friends are over there!" He says walking towards a group of people. I follow behind him.

I see a boy with a blue Mohawk, and a beautiful girl sitting next to him. Across the blue Mohawk dude was a boy, he had a blue checkered shirt and black hair slicked a bit to the side..there was another girl next to the Blue checkered boy. She hair short hair with blonde on the top. She had glasses on.

She was on her phone, while the blue checkered boy was talking to the Mohawk dude and the girl next to the Mohawk dude was laughing.

"Hey guys!" Miguel says, as everyone looks up at us. They all quickly look at me. "Who's the chick?" The Mohawk boy says smirking. "She's pretty!" The girl next to him says.

The girl with the glasses smiled. "Oh this is my new neighbor y/n! I met her like 15 minutes ago..I just wanted to take her to one of the best restaurants to hang out in town!" He says.

I give a warm smile. "I'm Aisha, this is Demetri" The girl with the glasses says, pointing to the boy next to her. "I'm Hawk and this is my girlfriend Moon" the Mohawk boy says hugging the girl beside him. She smiles. Her smile was beautiful.

"Nice to meet you guys!" I say.

"Well 'hawks' real name is Eli" Demetri says.

I see hawk whisper something to Demetri when his smile fades away. I pull up a chair as Miguel goes somewhere else, he sat on  another table. I started to talk to them all.

LATER:

I was making a conversation with Demetri and Moon, as Hawk and Aisha walked over to Miguel. He was on his phone looking sad. I guess I'll ask him later what's up.

"I love your natural hair!" Moon says touching my hair. "While thank you!" I say. She smiles. "I-I like your hair to" Demetri speaks up..it looked like he was trying to smirk. "Thank you!"

I continue talking to the two, as Hawk and Aisha are still with Miguel.

3RD PERSON POV:

As Miguel, Aisha, and Hawk where trying to cheer Miguel up, it wouldn't budge.

"Just give Sam some time. She'll come around" Aisha says looking over to Miguel as he just stares at his drink. "Or she won't. You're the champ now, you can get any chick in the valley you want. You're like drake..enjoy it!" Hawk says smirking. "But in my opinion..you don't look to bad with that chick..y/n" Hawk continues, standing up, walking away back to the table.

"The thing is I don't wanna be drake. And y/n I just met her" Miguel mumbles to Aisha. She pats his shoulder. "Don't worry you're not drake. And maybe becoming friends with y/n will help get Sam off your mind.." Aisha says patting Miguels shoulder again.

Miguel tried to get Sam off his mind. Him and Aisha both walk back to the table to see everyone laughing and talking.

Aisha sits in her normal spot she was sitting in before. Miguel pulls up a chair next to y/n as she smiles.

Y/N POV:

I see Miguel get a peace of nachos. "Yum" he says. I giggle. "hey. What was that all about?" I whisper to Miguel so he can only hear.

"Oh nothing, he just can't get over his ex since she blocked him..we basically threw a party a couple days ago and his ex girlfriend Samantha wouldn't answer his text until she shows up at the party with Robby Keene which is the boys arm I broke and Miguel double fractured it! It was funny and badass you know. Anyways, she comes to the party with the dude and Miguel was drunk and thought she was cheating and blah blah Miguel went to hit Robby and Accidentally hit Sam and she got mad and broke up with him" Hawk says fast..but slow. I'm guessing he heard me too.

I was in shock. In pure shock. Everyone was quiet staring at Hawk. Demetri drops his chip staring at hawk. "I know I'm good looking now stop staring" Hawk smirks taking a drink of his soda. "Seriously?" Miguel says.

Hawk shrugs. "Is it true?" I ask looking at Miguel. "Yeah...but you know I'm trying to get over her..I just thought she was the one..I really liked her" Miguel says frowning a bit. Well this Sam girl sounds like a real jerk.

"Moving on" Aisha says.

LATER, 8:02 pm:

Miguel and I just arrived at our apartment complex, as I parked my Grandmas white car. I turn off the car. As both me and Miguel stayed in there sighing. "It was fun meeting your friends, there really nice!" I say breaking the silence.

Miguel looks over to me. "I'm glad you like them... tomorrow at 2 pm I have karate class, at the dojo. It's called Cobra Kai. I can take you, I usually come with Hawk. You can meet my Sensi and my friends like Bert and Nate" Miguel says, he looked happy.

I smile. "Sounds fun...so are we gonna take this car?" I ask. "Me and Hawk are gonna go rent some scooters to ride to the Dojo, wanna get one with us?" Miguel asks. "Sure sounds fun"

We smile at each other as I blush. We both get off the Car as I lock it.

We go to our doors, which where right next to each other of course. As I was about to open my door he stops me, " wait before you go..I just wanted to say I had a great time..and maybe can I get your number? Sorry again I sound like a creep since we met like almost 3 hours ago~"

I cut him off again. "Of course you can get my phone number"

We both switch phones putting in our contacts.

I put his contact for me as "Y/N𓆉"

Once we switched back our phones his contact he pur for me was "Miggy㋛" I liked the smily face, added a touch.

"Okay I'll see you tomorrow" he says. I smile opening my door. "Tomorrow it is"

And with that we both enter our apartments.

3RD PERSON POV:

Little did they both know, once they both entered there houses, there backs hit they door, smiling like idiots.

MIGUELS POV;

I see yiayia sweeping the floors. "hey yiayia!" I say happy. "You sound es happy! How was it?" she asks. "It was fun, actually before I left I met this girl. She lives next door now with her Grandma. Her name is y/n y/l/n. She's really pretty and nice. She just moved in today actually" I say taking my shoes off.

"Eh cute? Oo miggy found a girlfriend!" Yiayia says teasing. I laugh shaking my head. "She's not my girlfriend, we just met, plus...I'm still not over Sam" I look down at the last part. "Is okay! Now go wash up for bed, goodnight!" She says in her accent.

I kiss her forehead heading to the shower.

LATER:

I was now in bed looking at my ceiling. Sam floods threw my mind and Y/N floods threw my mind. I kept thinking about what Aisha said about giving Y/N a chance and become friends..and see what goes on from there.

I then had the thought of calling Sensi. I wanna tell him about the new neighbor!

I quickly grab my phone from my nightstand, calling Sensi.

After a few rings he picks up. "What?" He answers. "Hey Sensi! Guess what? This new girl just moved in next door with her Grandma and she's like so nice and so smart..." I say really fast, I start to get happy at the thought of her..I don't know why.

"Is she hot?"he asks. I ignore his question as I continue talking about y/n. "Oh and she has H/L hair and y/c/e eyes (your color eyes) and she's pretty short if you tell me but~" I get cut off my Sensi again.

"Is she hot?" He asks again. I chuckle. "And yes she is hot, super hot" I say threw the phone line. "Wait..I saw her earlier today... I was taking a nap when I kept hearing a bunch of people talking, must of been the moving people" Johnny says.

I laugh. "Miguel time for bed!" My mom says entering my room. "Bye Sensi, got to go" I hang up the call putting my phone on the night stand.

"Okay goodnight momma!" She smiles turning off the light.

Y/N POV:

Once I got into the house, the lights where off.

I walk to my grandmas room to see her lights off as well, she must be asleep.

I walk over to my nice new room. I put up a few posters. I take off my shoes picking up my hair into a ponytail.

I turn off my light laying down, I fell asleep thinking about Miguel.

A/N: I hope you enjoyed!! <3 what do you think so far?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.7K 1.5K 21
Y/N L/N, Sam's childhood best friend, comes back to town after her family moving her away because of the karate fight in the school. Y/N has to live...
9.1K 190 39
Her dad sucks and she hasn't seen her mom in years. She moves in with her granddad to get a better life. She gets involved with her dads dojo after s...
333K 8.9K 21
Maeve Lawrence was a normal girl in Highschool with a little friend group. Until there's a new kid in her apartment area who starts to stand up for h...
279K 6K 51
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 the Diaz twins move to reseda and find themselves in a load of trouble with Kyler and his minions, but their Knight and shining armou...