Savior (BWWM)

De TimaraWrites

A stripper, destined to be lawyer and a man who only cares about himself meet in sinful circumstances. When o... Mai multe

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thrity Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty eight
Thirty nine
Forty

Twenty

37.7K 1.4K 185
De TimaraWrites

BLAKE'S POV

I walked quicker than usual back to the firm. Today has been great, beside this morning's events. Since I was the new girl, I was stuck doing all the paperwork nobody else wanted to do, which sucked. Nobody liked interrupting Roman in his office, but I didn't give a fuck. I walked in without permission.

Going through all his files had me completely shocked. He's been to court so many times, I'm surprised he's not locked up yet. Well of course he wouldn't be. He has people to back him up regardless if he committed the crime or not. This job was going to be tougher than I thought. I'm not defending only Roman, but his whole entire empire. Getting them out of trouble for crimes they indeed did commit. This wasn't how I pictured my future, but it's a start. A hard one.

I heard loud footsteps coming closer to me as I picked up my speed. I didn't want to talk anyone, I just wanted to get back to work.

"Can you slow down." Roman's voice ringed in my ears.

"Can you fuck off." I responded walking quicker.

He must have started running, because he grabbed my arm pulling me back into his chest. "I said slow down." He mumbled in my ear.

My body weakened as his body was close to mine. No, don't give in right now Blake. I turned to face him as I crossed my arms. "What do you want? I don't have time for this."

"Make time."

I rolled my eyes. "Look, I don't feel like talking right now. I have more important things to do and-."

His lips connected to mine as my mind went completely blank. His lips were so soft and welcoming. I wanted to wrap my arms around his neck and go deeper, but I couldn't let him win, I just couldn't. I was still pissed at him and if he thought kissing me would solve our problem then he was totally mistaken.

I pushed him back. "Did you really think kissing me would solve me being upset with you?" I huffed.

He ran a hand down his face in frustration. "Look, I didn't mean to just walk off."

"Why." I asked. "Why did you?"

"I didn't think it was that serious."

Maybe it wasn't to him, but to me it was. I hated being ignored, especially when I'm trying to make sure you're okay. He could've told me what's was wrong at-least. If we were going to be playing the faked engaged role, we should communicate too. Or am I taking this too far. Why should I even care if he walks off without talking to me, it's not like we're engaged for real.

"Maybe not to you." I responded.

"I got bad news about your father." He went straight to the point.

I looked down then up to those green eyes I adored so much. "What happened?"

After he explained the whole situation, I was stunned. It was hard for me to believe Geraldo was involved with my father. No wonder Geraldo contacted me so easily offering me a job. The fact my father kept an eye on me made me uneasy. It bothered me more than it should.

But I just knew Roman had to feel angry about being played by my father. I could tell by his face it bothered him. I bit my tongue as he continued talking about how he was close to killing Geraldo.

"Did you?" I asked, hoping he didn't. Yes, I knew what he did for a living, but I didn't think Geraldo deserved to die. He only tried to protect his son. I don't know that much about Roman, but I did know if someone threatened his family he'd probably give in too.

He shook his head. "I knew you'd be disappointed if I did."

I slowly nodded. It was hard to believe he actually considered my thoughts in his decisions. I felt bad for acting like an ass to him now, but I didn't know the full story at the time.

"There's more." He rubbed his neck.

"What?"

"We have to get married." He looked into my eyes seriously.

I froze as I stared at him intensely. What? I thought we talked about this. Why the hell would he change his mind all of a sudden.

"What? You're lying right? This is all some funny joke?"

"I'm not. It's the only way to get your father to show his face. I'm sure he's in deep hiding right now."

"I'm sure there's other ways."

"If you can figure some out, I'm all ears."

I took a deep breath as I replayed what he said in my head. There had to be some kind of other solutions than that one. I don't think I can pull off an actual wedding. Me in a wedding dress, saying vows, acting like I'm happy, and having Roman's last name. I shook my head. I don't want to look forward to that.

"I have to get back for work." I gave a half smile. I didn't want to sit and think about this anymore, I needed a distraction.

"Let me walk you back."

No, no, no.

But I knew he wouldn't take no as an answer, he'd just follow me out the house. I scratched my head as I thought of all the looks I'd get walking with the man everyone in this empire admired. But I am his so-called fiancé so I'll get the looks anywhere I walk.

I gave him a nod as we walked out of the house toward the firm. Entering the firm everyone's conversations stopped as they faced us. Some gave interesting looks as others stared at Roman like they we're in love.

Well, this is just great.

"Hello sir." Some said as he gave them a small nod.

"Thanks for walking me, but you can go now." I said annoyed. I didn't know why I felt a little jealous that other women were staring at him seductively.

"Are you upset?" He asked grinning. "You know I only want you in my bed, right?"

Flashbacks from last night appeared in my head once again as he said that. It wouldn't hurt to have a little fun, but I wouldn't let it go further than that. I needed to control myself. "Leave Roman. I need to get back to work."

"I know you're thinking about it. So am I." He leaned toward my ear. "Just say the word and we can go to my bedroom."

He snuck a lick on my ear as I silently felt pleased from it but played it off. "Roman!" I hit his chest. "I have to get back to work." I continued using that excuse. I had to put my mind elsewhere before I actually consider going to his room.

He smirked, "Have a good day princess."

Damn him for making me feel this way. I walked over to my desk and got back to doing paperwork. It was so boring, but I knew this was only the beginning. After hours of looking over paperwork and separating files I was exhausted. I most definitely needed a nap or a drink. Both would be perfect right now.

A woman lighter than me approached me smiling hugely. "Hello."

"Hi." I responded back.

"Sorry I didn't introduce myself earlier, I'm Harley." She held her hand out to me, still with that huge smile on her face.

"Blake." I shook her hand firmly.

"I know! I've heard so much about you."

I wasn't shocked to hear that. With Roman's announcement, I'm sure everyone knew who I was. She was actually the first person to introduce herself. Everyone else acted as if they were scared to approach me.

"I see they have you stuck on paperwork duty." She giggled. "Don't worry, we all started there."

"Hopefully it'll end soon. I'm ready to actually get out there." I chuckled.

"I'm sure you can come along to some of the court hearings coming up. Roman has so many, I can barely count them." She slowly said as she looked at me awkwardly. "Sorry, I didn't mean to talk about your fiancé that way."

God, I wish I could say he isn't my fiancé and say how he's an asshole and much more, but I smiled. "Don't worry about it, he is the troublemaker." I said forcing my smile.

She smiled. "I'm glad he found a girl like you. I actually thought he'd stay with girls who are rude and controlling. I was kind of scared to talk to you, well most of us were."

"Why? I promise you I don't bite."

"I know, I know. It's just how Roman is, we thought he'd find someone the exact same as him."

I leaned over my desk. "Don't worry, I despise him more than you'd think." I winked which made her laugh. I bet she thought I was joking, but it was definitely the truth.

"Come on, I'll introduce you to our crew."

We walked toward two women and one man. In all there were five of us standing around the small oval table. There were more people earlier, but they left a couple hours ago.

"This is Scott, Jen and Rain." Harley pointed to the people that stood around me.

There was no need to say my name, I'm sure they already know who I am. I took a look at each of them. Jen had blonde hair and a body of a model. She had on a full face of makeup and an outfit like she was going to the Grammys. Scott was tall and gave off a serious look with his facial expression, but his eyes didn't leave mine since I walked over here, which made me uncomfortable. Rain was darkskin, short and had red hair that reminded me of Rae.

I missed Rae so much. I'll see if she could visit me tomorrow, I'm sure Roman wouldn't mind.

"So, what happened to everyone else that was here?" I asked glancing around at the building that was now filled with empty desks.

"Roman doesn't like a lot of people in his business. He keeps a small group of people that knows it all, which is us." Jen said. "The other people handle smaller defenses that don't involve Roman."

I nodded. That makes sense.

"You'll be apart of our team." Harley smiled.

Of course, I get assigned to only Roman's crimes. Just my luck. I rolled my eyes in a way nobody could tell.

"It's so exciting that we'll be working aside Roman's fiancé." Rain squealed as she walked around me. "You're so hot. I see why he's with you. And you're smart. A double win."

"Rain cut it out you just met her." Jen shook her head with a soft laugh.

"You're going to scare her off." Harley added with a giggle.

"No, no. It's fine." I laughed. Rain was adorable and very energetic. She gave me vibes that she was the one who kept the group moving and motivated.

We talked a bit more about upcoming events of Roman's court appearances and about our school experiences.

"Well, we'll pick this up tomorrow morning." Harley smiled at everyone as she grabbed her folder.

Maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all.

~~~~~~

I slowly walked my way back into the house. I really wish there was another place I could sleep instead of Roman's room. How am I supposed to stop myself from fucking him, if I'm in the same bed as him?

I sighed as I approached the house. Opening the door, I stopped in the doorway. What in the fuck.

There we're about six to eight people in the empty space in front of me. They all turned to face me as I panicked. Okay try to stay calm Blake. I just knew they were like who is this woman, by the disgusting looks they gave me.

Yeah, that's my sign to leave. Before I could make a full turn, I heard the voice of that fiancé of mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

3.1M 93.1K 80
Gwendolyn was different. There was no doubt about it. She was told constantly by her friends that she had a body to die for. She was sarcastic and...
2.7K 121 12
Angela Micheals is the daughter of a very powerful Mafia Boss. But, because of her father's temper and drunken outbursts, they're about to lose every...
Mafias Little Brother De molly

Ficțiune adolescenți

82.9K 1.3K 54
Weakness; the lack of strength either mentally or physically "This business isn't for the faint of heart Fratello." The Sanchez Family was many thing...
1.2M 7.2K 9
#𝟒 ▪ 𝐆𝐮𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬. ❝I hate you,❞ I hissed, pushing him away to create some desperately needed distance between us. He smirked and my...