Leader Of The Mafia {h.s}

By niallswhoran13

COMPLETED DISCLAIMER- I wrote this when I was 12 so it might, kind of be a fast burn. Enjoy :) "Y-you're w... More

001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
Epilouge - part 1
Epilogue - part 2
Epilogue - part 3

59

733 15 1
By niallswhoran13

Bree Tyler

After being out in the secret flower garden, I decided to come back inside because it's cold and it's dark out.

Harry later walked in the house ten minutes after I did. I had just been sitting on the couch and watching some television, I think we both watch the T.V. way too much.

"Will you ever forgive me?" Harry unexpectedly asked me, he rubbed his hand on my bare thigh making me shiver.

"I don't know," I shrugged. "But I always forgive you too soon, then you end up hurting me. I am not going to make the same mistake of forgiving you too quickly, again."

"You're smart, Bree." He said.

"I know," I replied with a smirk.

"Cocky, too." He remarked with the same smirk I wore on my face.

"Learn from the best." I chuckled under my breath, making him playfully roll his eyes.

"But in all seriousness, what do I have to do to make you forgive me?" He rubbed my thigh once more, making me bite my lip at the feeling of his hands. His hands were dressed in cold metal rings with different graphics and gems. His fingernails wore fine chipped black nail polish that had a few crackles.

"Just prove to me that you won't hurt me again." I gulped, being unaware of what reaction to expect.

"How?!" Harry shouted in frustration making me jump slightly,  "that's exactly what Niall told me to do!" His face turned red in anger.

"You need to calm down, Harry." I grabbed his bicep and brought it close to me, as his free hand remained on my thigh.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to yell at you." He took in a deep breath, and then exhaled it out. "I'm just so fucking stressed."

"With what?" I knitted my brows together in curiosity.

"My important business," he said. "And Samuel and Leo." He whispered much quieter like I wasn't supposed to hear it, or he was just embarrassed for me to hear it.

"Who is Samuel?" I asked.

"M-" he stuttered, "my father." He spit out, almost as if he was utterly embarrassed to admit it.

I remember his father, he was the one who showed up at the house. His body had already been covered in blood when he showed up.
Harry knocked him out and tightly zipped his wrists up with zip-ties. Then, he drove all three of us to the lake to drop his father's unconscious body off on to the cliff. He just didn't want his father to ever come back.

I hadn't known his first name because Harry never told me, now I know his father is named
Samuel, and I obviously know his brother, Leo.

I felt the slightest bit of sympathy for the man sitting next to me with his hand rested atop my thigh. He has two members of his family going against him. And for all I know, there could be more members of his family who despise him.

Why didn't they like Harry?

I mean, I had a valid reason to hate Harry. But what was theirs? Maybe their reasons to hate Harry were just as valid as my own.

"Why do Samuel and Leo dislike you?" I asked, releasing his bicep and rather putting my hand on his kneecap.

"I really don't w-want to talk about, okay?" He slightly stammered.

"That's alright." I nodded, with a slight smile on my lips. "But, do you mind if I ask you another question?"

"Depends. What's the topic?" He asked, biting his lip and raising his brows at me in the midst of curiosity.

"It's about you, and a little bit about me." I swallowed.

He stopped biting his lower lip, pouting it out instead. He cocked his head to the side, nodding, telling me to ask away with his certain body language movements.

"Why do you want my forgiveness so badly?" I furrowed my brows. He hurt me, but he so badly wants me to forgive him.

Why is that?

"I-" he gulped, thinking about his answer before actually saying it. "I don't know, Bree." He shook his head, "I just don't know."

"Are you sure?" I smirked slightly, "there has to be a reason for everything, right?"

"Not necessarily, well, there is obviously a reason.. but I don't know it." He shook his head, "it's just kind of; confusing."

"I understand." I slightly bit my lower lip, leaning my head back on the couch with a low sigh coming from my chest.

"Night, Bree." Harry whispered into my ear, this made me rapidly open my eyes and look at him. He moved close to my face, and when I slowly backed away thinking he was going to kiss me, he lowly chuckled with slight head shake. Instead, he went and reached at my hair, and picked one small bright yellow petal off of the sunflower accessory in my hair. He winked, lightly holding the yellow petal up between his middle finger and thumb. He then got off of the couch showing his built and tall body when he stood up, then headed up towards the stairs.

"N-night, Harry," I responded late to his previous statement with a slight stammer and a little hand wave. But my message wasn't delivered because he had already been hiking up the stairs when I sent it.

I decided to make use with some of my time, and do some laundry. I didn't have much clean clothes left, so laundry would be the solution. I pranced over to the bathroom and picked up some of my dirty clothes off of the moist tile floor. The floor had been slightly wet from when I took a shower earlier this morning. Sometimes the water slowly drips off of your body once you step out of the head of water droplets showering over you.

I picked the damp clothes up in my hands, stepping out of the bathroom and walked over into the kitchen, which also happens to be where the washing and drying machine are.

I opened the large glass circle, gently tossing my clothes in the high-tech machine. I was just about to throw in a cleaning detergent pod, but I halted myself as soon as something crossed in my mind.

I paused my actions and went towards the upstairs. I knocked on Harry's wooden bedroom door, tapping my foot waiting for him to allow my entry.

"Come in, Bree." He groaned, and I nodded to myself. I slowly turned the metal handle to go into his large ominous bedroom.

Once the door had been opened, I looked up and saw Harry standing there.

"What's up?" He asked, his eyes were red and watery like he just finished snorting a line of cocaine. That explains the rolled dollar bill between his fingers.

"I- I uhm-" I cleared my throat so I'd stop stammering so much. "Do you have any dirty clothes? I was about to start the laundry." I shrugged, and he looked at me with a smirk making my cheeks turn red and hot.

"I do." He said with his thick British accent, making me nod and wait for him to get the dirty clothes he supposedly had ready for me to wash.

What I didn't expect was him to completely strip himself down right in front of me, discarding his cotton black t-shirt and black sweatpants. He only left on his black boxers and a sinful smirk. I looked up and down his body with my wandering brown eyes, paying close attention to his torso and leg tattoos. It's not like I haven't seen him naked, it was just weird to see him undressed now, since the present elephant in the room..

I shakily swallowed, as he threw his clothes at me. I surprising caught the clothes. I got a gust of cologne the minute his articles of clothing had now been in my hands. His scent smelled so good and familiar, like warm vanilla and chewing tobacco.

"Are you sniffing my clothes?" He asked, making my eyes widen as I shot right out of my magical trance.

"No, of course not." I said more confident than I actually was.

"Just admit you miss me, Bree." He walked over to me, I could only keep my focus down as I looked at his v-line protruding above his boxers. The outline of his cock also visible beneath the black cloth, my breaths turned into little tiny groans at the mere sight of him and the boxer outline.

His bare chest bumped against mine, making me accidentally drop the clothing from my hands. I felt the cold cross pendant that hung from his chest, the cold metal making my skin react a shiver. I grumbled to myself, going down to pick up the clothes I had unintentionally dropped, but Harry's hand cupped my chin so I couldn't bend down and clean up.

"You know you miss me slowly fingering you into a euphoric high that only I can make you feel." He leaned in my ear to whisper, ever so slightly kissing my earlobe.

"You know you miss riding my cock on the downstairs couch, because you know what kind of trace that has over me. And you look back on those sexual memories every time you sit down or even look at that couch you rode me on." He took my hair behind my ear, softly pressing his lips against my neck.

"And most of all, you know you miss smoking cigarettes with me. You know I haven't smoked even one little cigarette in two weeks because we hated each other and I couldn't bare to light a cigarette myself? I don't think I'll ever be able to light a cigarette without you anymore." He said, as his hips slowly pressed against mine, making me weak at the knees.

"I don't miss riding you, and I don't miss you fingering me. I just miss the cigarettes and you lighting them for me." I huffed, squatting down to pick the clothes up off of the floor that he made me drop, he didn't stop me from picking them up this time.

"Don't lie to yourself." He said, suddenly becoming very cocky. He's acting as if he knows my feelings.

But you're wrong, Harry. I'm not lying, it's the truth. I don't miss riding you and I don't miss you fingering me, I just miss smoking cigarettes with you. I miss lighting the cigarettes for you, and I miss you lighting the cigarettes for me.

"I already told you that you don't change, Harry. You'll be so nice to me and call me pretty, then manipulate me into thinking I'm supposed to want you all over me." I looked him up and down, as I turned around, about to go downstairs. But of course, I'm halted by his strong grip clutching my nimble wrist.

He didn't say anything, he just cockily smirked and shook his head slightly making his hair shag. My lips slowly turned up at the corners, but before I let my smile get to big, I pulled my wrist away from his firm grip, and stumbled downstairs with his clothes in my hands.

I smelled his clothes to get the scent of him one last time, before throwing them in the washer and making the scent wash away forever once I hit the single button, start.

I couldn't do it, I quickly grabbed his shirt, stuffing it into my black bra. But I kept his pants in the washer, I threw one detergent pod in the washing machine, now pressing the start button.

I can't believe I just stole his shirt and to make matters worse, I put it in my bra! Does that make me weird? Is that weird? Maybe I just wanted to keep the scent of him, or at least keep the scent of him fresh in my memory. I don't know, I just couldn't press the start button knowing his scent will be gone forever on those pieces of clothing.

I slowly walked up the stairs, and into my bedroom. I took the sunflower out of my hair and set it on the nightstand besides my bed with a smile. I flopped on the fluffy mattress and took Harry's shirt out of my black bra. I sighed, as I held the black cotton material in my hands, resting it on my stomach.

I could not stop thinking about how eventful, crazy, surprising, and how unexpected this day was. I'd never expect Harry to have a secret flower garden, and I'd never expect me to be the first one to ever see it. It was truly beautiful, the little frogs hopping back and forth on the lily pads. The flowers that were busting out of the ground, all different types of flowers.

I smiled to myself, turning over to my side. I grabbed Harry's shirt in my hands and closer to my face.

I hated him, but I still wanted a piece of him with me if that made sense. I know hate is a strong word, a strong emotion.. but I just couldn't forgive him for what he did to me that night.

Yet, I was acting as if nothing happened. I was just holding his cologne infused shirt right next to my face, I hope I can just get some sleep tonight.

///

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.8K 2.1K 11
Sang and the boys are finally out of Ashley Waters.. what adventures lay ahead? This is a fanfiction, I don't own Sang or the boys, or the Academy...
22.4K 606 31
TRIGGER WARNING. THIS STORY TALKS ABOUT THE FOLLOWING ~SUICIDE ~EATING DISORDERS ~SELF HARM if you get easily triggered by this, I suggest you don't...
66.8K 1.1K 28
[c o m p l e t e] Tom Holland FanFiction ___ I entered the room to see one big bed, not two, ONE. I turned to Tom, sweet smile on my face "you have...
116K 2.9K 43
h.s au In a world where slavery was the norm, love was nonexistent and money meant happiness- Harry Styles believed he had it all. The wife, the hous...