A Little Bit Normal (BNHA x S...

By LivingRockMusic

"Yuuto, why is your hair floating?" "Static electricity." "Ok but.. What about that glowing bug?" ".. good qu... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17

13

2.9K 158 8
By LivingRockMusic

After running away from Katsuki enough to tire him out, we ended up in the tournament's building. It was time for a lunch break, but I don't think we were anywhere near the cafeteria. I stopped in my tracks when I saw Todoroki and Izuku walking down an empty hallway with their backs facing us. The blond chasing me quickly caught up to my now motionless body, about to attack me but I quickly grabbed the wrist of the hand that was thrown at me in attempt to blow me up. He was about to yell again so I just put a hand over his mouth and motioned over to the two in front of us who turned a corner later on in the hallway.

He calmed down immensely and took my hand off of his face, making his way over to the other pair of people. I followed after him. We were both curious about what they could be discussing, especially since Todoroki declared war earlier. I leaned against the wall, while my explosive friend just stood beside me closer to the corner.

"Midoriya are you.. All Might's secret love child or something?" I slowly brought my hand up to my mouth, pressing my lips shut to try to keep quiet. Secret love child..? I almost laughed again when I repeated it in my head. Izuku wasn't even saying anything so he probably didn't see that coming either, and it just made it even funnier. Katsuki kicked me in the shin, quickly pulling my attention away from amusement to pain. I grit my teeth and glared at him but he just stared forward.

The green haired teen in question finally replied, "Th-that's not it! I mean, even if I was, I would say I wasn't so I don't think you'd believe me, but anyway, that's not how it is..!" I could hear him breaking out into nervous sweats over here. I didn't even have to see him to know. "In the first place, let me ask you something.. why do you think that about me?"

Todoroki seemed to just brush off that question and started again, "Since you said, 'that's not how it is,' that means there's a connection between you two that you can't talk about, right? Endevor's my old man. I'm sure you know that he's been stuck as the number two hero for forever. If you have something from the number one hero, then I.. have even more reason to beat you." Oh man. Todoroki is smart even if he says things in a weird way. I don't think anyone but him questioned why they're always together. "My old man has a strong desire to rise in the world. As a hero, he won a name for himself with crushing force. Because of that, the living legend, All Might, is a great eyesore to him. Since he couldn't surpass All Might, he moved onto his next plan."

"What are you talking about, Todoroki? What are you trying to tell me?" Izuku asked the question that we were all wondering.

Todoroki went on to explain that he was the product of a quirk marriage, and that his father created him to surpass All Might. A deep frown made its way onto my face when he said his mother was the one to burn his face due to a hatred towards Endevor. His goal was to win first place at the festival in order to show his dad that he didn't need him or his quirk. They walked out of the building completely and continued the conversation out there, where Izuku told him his side of the story. I looked at the time on my phone and my eyes widened. I just ran and left the blond behind because I was about to miss lunch, and there was no way that was happening.

After I arrived at the cafeteria, I quickly got a tray of food and looked around for somewhere to sit. "(F/n)! Over here!" I looked towards the voice and saw Kirishima waving wildly at me. I grinned and walked over to the group, seeing Kaminari, Tokoyami, Sero, and Sato. I walked over and sat next to them, seeing that they were mostly just talking now since almost all of their food was gone. Once I set my tray down I just started eating while Kirishima started talking about random things with Kaminari and I, but I must say I was more concerned with finishing my food so I didn't die of fatigue later.

Kaminari got pulled away by Mineta who was probably trying to do something dumb, so I became the only one who he was talking to now. "So Kirishima, have you gotten any stronger from when we trained together?" I asked, opening a whole new topic so he could talk while I listened. He immediately began explaining what he's been doing. Everyone has been done with their food for a while now, and I have successfully finished mine on time.

"How's your head, (F/n)? I remember it getting really bad when we trained for too long," the spikey haired male questioned next.

I shrugged and tapped my forehead with the back of my spoon, "I'm feeling pretty good up here, granted I could be better, but that's just how it is."

He nodded, "What a manly way of putting it." I chuckled at him and nodded in agreement. Soon after this, we were all called back to see what the final event would be. The entire group started getting up and putting away their lunch trays, heading out afterwards. I couldn't help but notice that the girls were nowhere to be seen.

"What are you looking around for?" I heard Tokoyami ask beside me. I looked down towards him and then back around the cafeteria.

"Well, I haven't seen the girls in our class for a while now that I think about it. What do you think happened?" I asked.

He shrugged and looked around as well before stating, "It's best not to worry, it is most likely nothing serious." I guess he has a point. I shrugged it off after that and we made it to the middle of the field with Midnight once again ready to explain what is happening. Or well, I thought she was. Present Mic was the one who started talking, quickly pointing out the same girls I was worried about a minute ago. There they were in cheer leader outfits. I could see the gleam in Mineta's and Kaminari's eyes. So that's where they went. I tried not to facepalm while the speakers blared with Present Mic's voice, explaining that there would be one on one battles from here on out, including only the 16 who passed.

Midnight was about to let us pick lots so the brackets could be determined, but Ojiro quickly raised his hand. "Um.. Excuse me! I'm withdrawing." Everyone turned to question his motives right after that. He responded with, "I barely remember anything from the cavalry battle until almost the end. I think it was that guy's quirk. I know that this is a great chance, and that it's foolish to waste it.. but everyone here competed by giving their all! I can't.. I can't be up there with everyone without knowing what really happened."

"You worry too much about it! You should just make sure you produce results in the finals!" the invisible girl butted in.

"If you're going to say that, I didn't do anything either," Mina added. That didn't seem very assuring.

"That's not it.. I'm talking about my pride here.. I can't.." he was holding his face in his hands, acting all serious until he asked, "Also, why are you guys wearing cheerleader outfits?"

I laughed and patted him on the shoulder, "You've got a good point there. With dropping out and the cheerleader outfits. Maybe I should drop out too then. I only knew what was happening half way through. I can't say I was trying my best if I don't know what I did."

"Eh?! Are you saying you weren't even conscious when I went to beat your ass?!" Katsuki yelled a few feet away.

"Uh.. No I was definitely there for that.. sadly.."

"Sadly?!"

Ojiro grabbed my attention by saying, "If you evaded one of the top students, I don't believe you should drop out with me." I sighed and nodded. After that, Midnight decided to let him drop the match, and then Tetsutetsu was let in since the team after us decided that metal man was more deserving.

Aoyama appeared next to me and said, "Good. I'm going to do it, too." He knows full well that he had no idea what was happening the entire time. No shame in that, though, we've all got to do what we need to in order to make it to the top.

The brackets were put into place after we all drew lots. I smirked and made my way over to pikachu himself and threw my arm over his shoulders. "Oh hello there, Kaminari. This must be the world giving you karma for telling the girls to dress up as cheerleaders," I laughed out.

He turned his head to me and smirked, "Yea right! I'm totally taking you down. Plus, it totally wasn't me who told them to do that.." He ended that with a suspicious look on his face. I smacked the back of his head and took my arm from around his shoulders, making a disappointed face at him. "H-hey! I'm telling the truth!"

I guess my declaration of war earlier has come true. It was later announced that the recreational activities would begin. I ran up and grabbed a card for the scavenger hunt, deciding to play games instead of worry about the match up. After all, my opponent was out here playing too. I read the card and almost laughed as I ran over to the girls from Class 1-A. I went right up to Jiro and showed her the card: Cheer leader. She facepalmed while I just picked her up bridal style and started running back to Midnight. She checked off on my card and gave me another.

"Look at that! Guess they were right to put you in these outfits," I joked as I ran back to put her down.

She was already pink from embarrassment before I even went to her, but now she's definitely red. "Please just stop talking.. why me out of all of them.." she mumbled.

"Well everyone else was actually jumping around and enjoying themselves so I figured I would grab the one who wasn't doing anything," I explained and set her down with the rest of the girls while she sighed, then ran off to apparently catch a bird. I was contemplating just picking up Tokoyami, but I decided I probably shouldn't. Ok, to be honest, I went over there and asked him to be my bird and he flat out denied me.

I spotted Katsuki soon after that staring at a wall. Wait. I stopped running and looked right at him. Yep. He is just staring at a wall. I busted out laughing, holding onto my ribs. I guessed he sensed that I was laughing specifically at him because through my tears, I saw the blond robotically turn to me.

Ah shit. I started running again.

-after the games-

"The finals you've all been waiting for are finally starting! Match number one-" Midoriya stepped out of one end of the stadium while Shinso entered from the opposite side, "Even though he's done well, what's with his face? From the hero course, it's Izuku Midoriya! Versus! Sorry, he hasn't done anything to stand out yet! From general studies, it's Hitoshi Shinso!" Present Mic narrated through the speakers.

---
Aaaannnddd that's all for today folks. I think I'm gonna completely skip this first match, we all know what happens and I don't have much to add to it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 1.9K 6
[ 𝗩𝗔π—₯π—œπ—’π—¨π—¦! 𝗠𝗬 π—›π—˜π—₯𝗒 π—”π—–π—”π——π—˜π— π—œπ—” 𝗫 π—™π—˜π— ! π—₯π—˜π—”π——π—˜π—₯ , πš’πš—πšπšŽπš›πšŠπšŒπšπš’πšŸπšŽ, πšŒπš‘πš˜πš˜πšœπšŽ πš’πš˜πšžπš› πšœπšπš˜πš›πš’ ] ❝...
18.5K 313 26
I like to live life to its fullest and when I decided to do what's right in the world I was called a fucking vigilante! so I actually became one. The...
81.8K 3.1K 23
"After we found out I was quirkless it didnt take long for me to be bullied in school, so my mom pulled me out and had me homeschooled online. After...
7.6K 100 7
🚨SMUTT WARNING🚨FOUL LANGUAGE WARNING 🚨 GAY PAIRING🚨 Hiroshi Daxue is a transfer student from the north of Japan who got into UA late in the yea...