๐‘๐Ž๐†๐”๐„ โ†’ ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐ ๐ƒ๐‰๐€๐‘๏ฟฝ...

By mss_fantasy5

โ‹†ยทหš เผ˜ * ๐‘๐Ž๐†๐”๐„ โ‹†ยทหš เผ˜ * ( ๐™ณ๐™ธ๐™ฝ ๐™ณ๐™น๐™ฐ๐š๐™ธ๐™ฝ ) โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก โ–ฌโ–ฌ a jedi and a m... More

๐‘๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
PROLOGUE
โ–น ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
โ–น ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ
โ–น ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ
โ–น ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ
โ–น ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ
โ–น ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜น
โ–น ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
โ–น ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต
โ–น ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
โ–น ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
โ–น ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
โ–น ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ
โ–น ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
โ–น ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
โ–น ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
โ–น ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜น๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
โ–น ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
โ–น ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
โ–น ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
โ–น ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ
โ–น ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
โ–น ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ
โ–น ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ
โ–น ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ
โ–น ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ
โ–น ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
โ–น ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต
โ–น ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
โ–น ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ
โ–น ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
โ–น ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ
โ–น ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ
โ–น ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ
โ–น ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ
โ–น ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜น
โ–น ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ

โ–น ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜น

5.2K 200 62
By mss_fantasy5

⌜          ⌝

CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX 

⌞          ⌟

          DIN was gently caressing her, drawing circles around the tattoo on her back. Artemis hand went towards his stomach and gently touched his scars.

"I wish we could stay like this forever," Din whispered. "Just you and me, and the kid."

Artemis smiled. "Didn't take you as one to stay on one place forever."

Din chuckled. "I would if we'd ever start a family."

Artemis buried her head into his chest. A warm feeling whelmed up inside her chest. A family. That sounded nice.

She kissed his shoulder. "I'd like that very much."

Din smiled and nuzzled his noise against hers before placing a kiss on it. Artemis closed her eyes and pushed herself up to kiss his lips once more. Din's hands found her hips and he pulled her on his chest so she was now laying on top of him.

Artemis pulled back and kissed his cheek.

"I have to go and talk to Luke about Ben," she said, placing her forehead against his as his hands trailing up and down her back, sending sparks throughout her entire body. "I'm not sure how he'll react."

"He'll understand," Din assured her, going with his hand through her red hair. "I know he will."

"I'll let you know through the comlink," Artemis said, placing one last kiss on his lips, before rolling out of bed and pulling on her robes.

"I'll be waiting," Din said, sitting up and reaching for his pants. "Be careful."

Artemis smiled as she put her belt on. "Aren't I always?"

⋆⋆⋆

ARTEMIS knocked on Luke's door, knowing he'd be there since she felt his presence behind it.

Luke opened the door moments later and stepped aside to let her in. His apartment was the same one Artemis had. A couple of holograms stood on the shelves and Artemis recognized herself in some of them.

"I wanted to talk to you about Ben," Artemis told Luke, turning to face him.

"I wanted to talk to you about Ben, too," Luke said, making Artemis raise her eyebrows. "I saw my father last night and we had a long conversation," he continued.

"You saw Anakin?" Artemis questioned him.

Luke smiled. "Yeah, I did. He told me to tell you he appreciates it that you stood up for him."

Artemis smiled.

"I think it's for the better that you train Ben, Artie," Luke continued, serious once more.

This caught Artemis off guard. "Really?"

"Yes, my father thinks so, too. He has seen a future where Ben turns to the Dark Side if I would train him."

Luke casted his eyes down and Artemis could feel his disappointment. Not in Ben, but in himself.

She closed the gap between them and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I'm sure it wouldn't have been your fault."

Luke hugged her back, burying his head into her shoulder.

"You don't know that," he quietly said.

"You know what you need?" Artemis said, pulling back. "A good spar."

Luke smiled. "I never say no to another lesson of you."

"Maybe I'm the one who'll be learning something," Artemis said, smiling back.

⋆⋆⋆

"THIS will have to do," Luke said, as they entered the training room.

"Not bad," Artemis said, looking around.

Luke pulled off his cloak and threw it towards the side. Artemis took her two lightsabers and ignited them, making a buzzing sound fill the room.

Luke took his lightsaber and ignited it, too. Artemis smiled. "Let's see what you got, Skyguy."

Green and blue met and loud clashing filled the room. They moved quicker and quicker, trying to keep up with the other's speed.

Artemis was grinning, she always loved a good spar, and Luke's lips curled up.

"You've gotten significantly better, Skyguy," Artemis yelled, as she ducked out of the way to avoid the tip of his saber.

"Thanks," Luke replied.

The two of them kept dueling and soon enough, people halted in the doorway to watch the fight.

"What do you say?" Artemis whispered. "Shall we show off a bit?"

Luke laughed and Artemis used the Force to jump onto a high rack of crates.

"It's over, Skywalker," she exclaimed, grinning. "I have the high ground!"

Luke rolled his eyes and used the Force to make the rack fall. Artemis quickly jumped off of it and landed lightly on her feet.

Luke came charging at her, but Artemis was ready. They continued their duel and Luke managed to knock one of her sabers out of her hand.

Artemis quickly recovered and rolled away. She blocked his saber and brought it to his throat right when Luke's lightsaber almost touched her torso.

The two of them breathed heavily as they grinned at each other.

"I guess we're equally matched," Artemis said, as they turned off their lightsabers and she used the Force to summon her other saber back into her hand. "Great job, Luke."

"Thanks," Luke breathed, hanging his lightsaber back onto his belt.

Artemis turned around and stopped right in her tracks upon seeing the crowd that had gathered to watch them. Cody, who stood at the front, grinned and started clapping. The others followed.

"Still haven't lost your touch," Cody said, shaking his head as he walked towards Artemis.

"Thanks," Artemis said, smiling, as she wiped the sweat off her forehead. "I'm going to take a shower. Talk to you later?"

"Sure," Cody said, smiling. "See you then."

Artemis made her way back up towards her apartment and smiled upon seeing Din play with Grogu. Both of them looked up when she entered.

"How did it go?" Din asked. "Why are you all sweaty?"

"It went great," Artemis told him, closing the door behind her. "And Luke and I had a spar." She smiled. "Soon, he'll be better than me."

Grogu cooed and made his way over to her, holding out his arms.

"I know I haven't been around much," Artemis apologized as she picked him up. "I'm sorry, kid."

She nuzzled her nose with his before looking back at Din.

"Sorry for not giving you guys more attention."

"Don't be," Din said, caressing her cheek. "You haven't seen your friends in years. It's normal you want to spend as much time as you can with them."

Artemis smiled. "You are the best husband I can ask for."

"I try," Din said, chuckling.

"Anyway," Artemis said, handing Grogu to Din. "I'm going to take a shower."

⋆⋆⋆

BY the time Artemis walked back into the living room, a towel wrapped around her body, Din's posture had changed.

"What's wrong?" she asked him.

"I found a lead to finding more Mandalorians," Din said, turning to look at her.

"That's great!" Artemis said, walking closer to him. "You should be happy."

"I am," he said, his voice sounding hesitatingly.

Artemis placed her hands on his shoulders. "What's wrong?"

Din sighed. "I'm going alone. You and the kid should stay here."

Artemis frowned. "I'm coming with you," she told him.

"Fury," he said, placing his hands on top of hers. "You're happy here."

"I'm happy whenever you're around," Artemis said. "Din, I'm coming with you and so is Grogu."

At the sound of his name, Grogu looked up from where he had been playing with some toys that Ben let him borrow.

"We're a family, right? Family sticks together," Artemis said, smiling and gently squeezing his shoulder.

"But what about your friends?" Din asked.

"They'll understand," Artemis assured him. "Besides," she added, more amused now, "I can't leave my riduur."

Din tilted his head. "How did you know what that means?"

"I looked it up."

Din placed his hand on her cheek. "Say it again."

"I can't leave my riduur," Artemis whispered, looking up into his visor.

Din lowered his head and Artemis felt the cold beskar against her forehead. A shiver went up her spine and she closed her eyes.

"I want to kiss you so badly," Din muttered.

"Din, there are children present," Artemis said amused, pulling back and nodding at Grogu, who was playing on the ground.

Din chuckled and his hands went towards her shoulders and his thumbs brushed her collarbone.

"As usual, you are right, Cyar'ika."

"Could you say that again?" Artemis asked, grinning up at him. "The middle part, I mean."

Din just rolled his eyes.

Word count: 1382

A short chapter I know, but it's the last chapter before I start with season two!! I hope you enjoyed it nonetheless :)

Thanks for 8k! Everything's going so fast now. It was only last chapter that I thanked you guys for 6k ....

Anyway, next chapter will be the first part of season two so stay tuned!! :)

Also I love Artie, I can't help it :)

Published: 22.03.2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 3.5K 22
โ ๐‘ค๐‘’ ๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘โ„Ž ๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ. โž [๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ž๐๐„.] โ†ณ ๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’—๐’† ๐’š๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’” ๐’‚๐’‡๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’๐’‡ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฎ๐’‚๐’๐’‚๐’„๐’•๐’Š๐’„...
45.8K 1.2K 22
din djarin x reader COMPLETED ---------- you're a force-sensitive doctor who offers aid to remote villages on planets unheard of. one day, you encoun...
5.5K 302 57
Rankings: #1 Ashoka 10/12/2023 ๐Ÿฅ‡ 12/01/2024 #4 StarWars 14/10/2023 #4 AnakinSkywalker 13/10/2023 ----------------------------- In a galaxy far, fa...
220K 5.7K 172
Anakin and Obi-Wan have just rescued the Chancellor and returned to planet side safe and sound. Anakin has finally had his long awaited reunion with...