Nash's Little Sister

By nashty_cashh

Vanessa just got home from an all girls school that was in Florida. She's back home with her family in South... More

First Day Home
Cameron Dallas?¿
Saturday...
•Jack Gilinsky•
~Offical~
¿Weed?
_The Movie_
*Sam*
IMPORTANT QUESTION!!
Nash...
~Back Together~
Jack G..
Authors Note: Please Read!
/Jack Dont/
Cam
Sam..
NEW FAN FICTION!!
Date..
Sleepover
*IMPORTANT! READ!!*
Not Again..
Bro..
The Breakup..
Birthday.
Birthday Party.
What?
New Chapter
New Chapter
New Chapter
New Chapter
Cameron
Jack...
Nash?
Hospital...
Sammy..
Okay...
INSTAGRAM✌️
Cam..
Plan...
Jacks Phone..
Hang out..
Dallas...
Moving...
Dinner
LAST CHAPTER!
SEQUAL UP!!!!!
❕READ❗️
ATTENTION
YO FAM
STARTING A NEW STORY!!!!

Snapchat Story

2.6K 73 3
By nashty_cashh

Vanessa POV:

I must of fell asleep after that because I woke up from a banging on the front door.

Cameron was still asleep. I got up from his chest and walked over to the door rubbing my eyes.

"Hello?" I said opening the door.

"Jack?" I said confused on why he was here.

He was standing with his head in his hands. He then looked up. I could tell he had been crying.

"Why Vanessa why did you do it to me again?!" He started yelling.

"Shhhh" I said trying to make him quite so he doesn't wake Cameron up. I pushed him out so then we were both in the front yard.

"Do what?" I said so confused back to him.

"This." He said pulling out his phone and going to snapchat. He went to my name, "Vanessa👫" awe. But then clicked on my story.

It was a picture of me kissing Cameron on the cheek. The picture that I thought I sent to Crystal. I was high out of my mind, I must of accidentally posted there then sent it.

"Shit" I said lightly. "Jack I'm so sorry plea-"

"No Vanessa I'm fucking done" he said running to the house.

"JACK DONT" I yelled running after him.

"NO HES GONNA LEARN" he yelled barging into the house.

Authors Note:
Hi guys! Short chapter but I hope you liked it!

Also I just wanted to bring up that I have a fan page if you guys are interested in following on Instagram!😁 it's: @nashty_cashhh

Question; What's your favorite song??🎶

~Lexa👌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 2.7K 42
Nash Grier has always been very protective over his twin sister Camden but when she meets the guys for the first time, she falls for one and Nash tri...
159K 2.7K 41
Jessica was just moving to North Carolina and wanted to go to Magcon. What happens when Jessica needs money and gets a job to babysit Skylynn Floyd t...
4.9K 138 18
Paige Shelly has just moved to North Carolina. Her world is flipped upside down. She wasn't too upset, she only had to leave everything she has ever...
2.9M 39.9K 62
Nash was never home on weekends until he saw his little sister's babysitter. The girl who lived next door. Who also use to be Nash's best friend. He...