SNOW IN SUMMER || J. POTTER ✓

By weasleyssweater

BOOK TWO OF THE MARAUDER ERA SERIES - "You really think I'm filled with magic?" "Something along those lines... More

one | cherry
two | juliet snow
three | just one
five | tomorrow at noon
six | james will be james
seven | curious about you
eight | last forever
nine | filled with magic
ten | official marauders meeting
eleven | painted nails
twelve | being a wizard
thirteen | adore them, adore you
fourteen | brunch with the potters
fifteen | the good side
sixteen | just the start of it
seventeen | she knows everything
eighteen | denial
nineteen | in another life
twenty | about a year later

four | bright smile

3.1K 136 3
By weasleyssweater

JAMES RECEIVES A letter from a very familiar owl during the third week of July. He opens up the parchment and immediately recognizes the messy handwriting - Lily.

The letter was short and sweet - Lily had said it was weird, but she was totally missing James Potter, and that she was excited for September to roll back around. This letter made James smile, though he folded it back up and threw it in his desk drawer without another thought.

"Good morning, gentlemen - and my lovely mother." James says brightly, patting Sirius on the back as he takes a seat at the kitchen table for breakfast.

His mother had made waffles, hash browns and scrambled eggs, and it all looked so delicious James took a little bit of everything.

"Who was that letter from?" Sirius asks.

"Oh, just from Evans. Says she misses me like crazy." James teases.

"I'd say she's finally warming up to you." Remus chimes in.

"Perhaps she is." James shrugs, though his mind wanders to a different bright smile than Lily's. A smile that is so new and foreign to him he couldn't help but dream and think about it more often than he should.

hope ya enjoyed!

gia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 1.1K 8
𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐄 | ❝You should stop believing in fate and start believing in yourself. That's what I did.❞ IN WHICH JULIET FAWLEY IS FINALLY...
675K 15.7K 90
"How come she married him? She hated him!" "Nah, she didn't." ~ ~ ~ #6 in evans - October 2020 #1 in lilypotter - November 2020 #3 in prongs - Decemb...
152K 3.7K 59
"What's the difference between me saying yes to Potter and you to Black?" "Easy. Potter is in actual love with you, but-" "But?" "To Sirius I'm jus...