The Men in Black Reader X Mas...

By Fluffanator34

The Men in Black... A Mysterious group on Earth. Many people wonder who they are. They recently partnered... More

Bio
Vote On Ms.T
Harem (Updated)
Harem II (Updated)
Harem III (Updated)
Teammates and Adoption
Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII

Chapter VIII

600 11 2
By Fluffanator34

Announcement!!!

I am in need of three OC's in two stories. One in War Thunder X RWBY, and two in The Four Horsemen of the Fourth Reich.  You can Private message me to have a OC in one of these stories.  Now enjoy this chapter!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd POV

Team RWBY and the Two famed Huntresses were in the mess hall when the school bully, Cardina Winchester, and her team.  Acacius and Xavier were beginning to feel frightened from her.  Xavier hid behind Josselyn, And Acacius scooted himself behind Blake.  

Cardina:  Look at that weak little Faunus!!

Ruby:  What do you want Cardina!

Cardina:  What?  I'm just making sure the weak know they're place.

Blake:  Leave him alone, he's still a child.  

Cardina:  Oh yeah, what are you going to do about it?

Yang:  *Cracks Knuckles* Well come here and see!

Josselyn:  Will you all cease this behavoir!

Cardina:  Okay lets get it on blondie!

Acacius:  W-will you please stop?

Cardina:  SHUT IT!

As soon Cardina said that, her and her team felt someone standing behind her.  Staring them down, as they turned around they see Maria with her hand on the hilt of her sword and producing a M E N A C I N G glare to the racist team in front of her.  

Maria:  Thee must stop bullying on the youth.

Cardina:  Er- Um...

Cardina was mentally screaming, she had heard of what she did to men that have attempted to sexually harass her.  She did unspeakable actions to rapists and to men who violated women.  Not only that, she also stood up for the victims of racism and unequality.  She looked at her team and she sees them sweating bullets.  She had no choice but to comply with the Huntress.  

Cardina:  FINE!!!  You better hope that you can keep him safe!

Cardina and her team left with their tails between their legs. Ruby and her team were able to have a seat next to the Huntress Duo.  Blake went off to get food that she knew that a Bear Faunus like him would like.  Weiss and Ruby protected the widdle Bear from Yang's bearhug of death.  Xavier was seated between Josselyn and Maria and was reaching for a piece of cookie when Josselyn handed him a BLT sandwich.

Josselyn:  Here, eat this then you can have some sweets.

Xavier:  Okay miss-

Josselyn:  Call me Josselyn little one.  

Everyone were watching the little Kitsune and Bear Faunus eagerly nibble on their food.  They couldn't help but feel anything but joy.  They watched as the Xavier's tails swished back and forth and Acacius's ears twitched in joy.  Every female just cooed at the sight of them.  Kitsunes existed in the world but were known to be rare and extremely powerful, while Bear Faunus were renown for their amount of strength and size but still be less common than cats, wolfs, doggos...  But both had  their drawbacks are of course, like bears sleeping during the winter time and becoming cranky if awoken from their sleep.  Kitsunes aren't known to be physically strong like Bears or any large Faunus out there.  But nonetheless, the two were absolutely adorable.  Acacuis just finished eating a PB&J sandwich when his nose caught a scent of a familiar snack that he couldn't resist.  

Honey.

Acacius was never mischievous in his life but he went great lengths just to have a spoonful of honey.  From climbing trees and knocking down beehives or climbing into beehive boxes and eating them to raiding someone's food pantry and take their honey.  To put it short, he's addicted to honey.  Acacius couldn't resist the sweet sticky delicacy, sure he was scolded sometimes for stealing but he was forgiven.  He looked to his left and saw Ruby and Blake chatting about him.  To his right he saw Yang pleading with Weiss to at least have him on her lap.  While they were talking he slipped underneath the table and started to crawl where his nose picked up the scent.  Xavier was eating Macaroni with Chicken Strips (uh) when his feet kicked something.  

Acacius:  Ow-

Xavier looked under the table and saw Acacius rubbing his arm where Xavier kicked him.  Xavier looked back at Josselyn and Maria and see them talking to some girls who were their biggest fans.  Xavier looked under the table and looked at Acacius.

Xavier:  Are you okay?

Acacius:  *Sniff*  Yeah.

Xavier:  Did I kick you too hard?

Acacius:  No not really, but it hurt.  

Xavier:  Oh I'm sorry, um- want a chicken strip?

Acacius:  Oh okay.

Xavier:  Okay hold on.  

Xavier grabbed his plate of two chicken strips and his bowl of Macaroni and went underneath the table to sit with Acacius.  

Xavier:  Here have a Chicken strip!

Acacius:  Okay.  

Acacius was eating his chicken strip when Xavier started to ask questions while speaking with a mouth full of Macaroni.

Xavier:  *Nom* shoo wat ish *Nom* your name?

Acacius:  Um- my name is Acacius, c-can you please not speak with your mouth full please?

Xavier:  *Swallows*  Why?

Acacius:  Well my mom says its disrespectful and I can't heat you.  

Xavier:  Well that makes sense.  Hey wanna be my friend?

Acacius:  Friends?

Xavier:  Yeah!  We can be best buds!  

Acacius:  Oh Sure!

Xavier's eyes twinkled at the thought of having a new friend.  He thought off all the things they would do together.  Fly kites together, eat things together, be together forever.  Xavier was zoned out until Acacius asked him a question in return.  

Acacius:  Why do you have nine tails?  I thought Foxes usually have one?

Xavier:  Huh?

Acacius:  Why do you have nine tails?  

Xavier:  Oh that's because I'm what you would call a Kitsune.  

Acacius:  Kittens?

Xavier:  Kitsune.  We are pretty rare I guess, I haven't seen another one of my kind.  

Acacius:  Not even your mom?

Xavier:  *Ear drops*  I don't remember my mom...

Acacius:  Oh I-I'm sorry.  I didn't want to make you sad.

Xavier:  *Sniffs*  Its alright.  

Acacius:  Well do you want to meet my mom and dad?  

Xavier:  Your mom and dad?  

Acacius:  Yeah, they're nice and they make yummy food!  

Xavier:  Uh- Sure I guess.  

Acacius:  Well stay here i want to get something.  

Xavier:  What are you getting?  

Acacius:  My favorite treat in the whole entire world!  Honey!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

S/n:  Are you sure this is gonna work?  

Y/n:  Yes I'm sure, Acacius can't resist honey, he loves the stuff.  Once I seen him knock down a Beehive just to have their honey.  He even fought baby Ursas for the stuff.  *whispers*  Its so cute watching him wrestle baby Ursas.

Agent J:  Well make sure to hurry up, It a matter of time before the people we knocked out wake up.  *Walks away*

Y/n:  Yeah your right.  Well I can't exactly kidnap him infront of the entire school and get away with it.  

Suddenly Agent T and S/n got an idea.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n:  Sorry if this chapter is short I had a writers block on this...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.1K 814 50
After the events of Max Steel Season 2 with The destruction of Makino and Just after the events of, the Wrath of Makino, but before the Morpheus movi...
15.7K 212 7
in this story rwby characters will react to Earth such as media and other stuff that will most likely be put into such as Tankfish, Oversimplified, W...
1.1K 7 49
A month has passed since humans and Strange Ones were brought together, and ever since, the world has been peaceful. But things take a questionably e...
7.8K 128 7
A god decides one day to take the cast of RWBY and have them chill out in his theater as they watch the multiverse. Also he intends to reveal some se...