internet idiots

By CHA0TIC_BEAN

"You chuckle fucker! Give me back my diamonds!" A story in which laughter is the best medicine. "You have no... More

Intro
Prologue
Stream More [chapter 1]
New Information [chapter 2]
Midnight Streams [chapter 3]
Q&A [chapter 4]
Adios Sucker [chapter 5]
Mob Army [chapter 6]
Hange's Foil [chapter 7]
Podcast [chapter 8]
Prank War Begins [chapter 9]
Sleepover [chapter 10]
High [chapter 11]
Next Morning [chapter 12]
Breakfast [chapter 13]
Arrangement [chapter 14]
Lazy Day [chapter 15]
Threatened [chapter 16]
Cars [chapter 17]
Youtube [chapter 18]
Cupcakes [chapter 19]
Bully Eren Day [chapter 21]
Cancelled [chapter 22]
Siblings or Dating [chapter 23]
Try Not To Laugh [chapter 24]
Pools [chapter 25]
Depth [chapter 26]
Showering [chapter 27]
Eggs [chapter 28]
Face Masks [chapter 29]
Attack on Connie [chapter 30]
Scratch Marks [chapter 31]
Wobbly Legs [chapter 32]
Studying [chapter 33]
Netherite [chapter 34]
Car Thieves [chapter 35]
Jean-boy the Jealous [chapter 36]
Special Songs [chpater 37]
Beach [chapter 38]
Eren Jr. [chapter 39]
Bed Wars [chapter 40]
Proposals [chapter 41]
Milfs [chapter 42]
McDonald's [chapter 43]
Surprise [chapter 44]
Forgot [chapter 45]
Mailman [chapter 46]
Hate Comments [chapter 47]
Scary Niccolo [chapter 48]
Gertie [chapter 49]
Up! [chapter 50]
Goodbyes [chapter 51]
New World [chapter 52]
Pigmen [chapter 53]
Hair Braiding [chapter 54]
Mother [chapter 55]
Daddy's Home [chapter 56]
Brantley [chapter 57]
Homophobes [chapter 58]
Stairs [chapter 59]
Bottom [chapter 60]
Two Hours [chapter 61]
Bad Date [chapter 62]
Bloody Nose [chapter 63]
Juice [chapter 64]
Sexual Tension [chapter 65]
Super Smash Bros [chapter 66]
Mario [chapter 67]
Bridal Shop [chapter 68]
Bridesmaid Clothing [chapter 69]
Say Yes to the Dress [chapter 70]
Corset [chapter 71]
Growing Up [chapter 72]
Marriage [chapter 73]

Asthetically Pleasing [chapter 20]

9.2K 340 1.2K
By CHA0TIC_BEAN

Sexual Content Ahead!

"Fuck," Eren groaned as he slowly thrusted in and out of you underneath the covers.

Most of the squad was passed out in the boys room, falling asleep since it was almost 1, and though it was Friday everyone was still tired from today since they all had some sort of test for one of their classes. There was a movie faintly playing on the TV in the background, everyone else snoring or peacefully sleeping in a bean bag or a bed.

You and Eren were the only ones up, and as of now, were fucking.

You had shorts on and Eren had sweatpants on previously, but both had been discarded and were somewhere under the covers. Eren had his boxers pulled down just enough so his cock was out, and you had you panties pushed to the side so Eren had easy acces to your area. You were laying down with you back facing him and he had his nose resting in the crook of your neck.

"Ah~" you moaned, though it came out muffled since Eren had a hand over your mouth. This was the first time the two of you had done it raw since Eren had ran out of condoms and forgot to buy more. You didn't really mind though, as long as he took it out of you before he came things would be a-okay.

"Fuck, you feel so good, pretty," Eren said in a low tone, making sure you could feel his breath on your neck while he still slowly thrusted in and out of you, making sure to be careful to not have your skin slap against each other's too loudly. You didn't want to get caught having sex by someone.

His movements were subtle, not easily noticeable unless you were to look closely at the sheets. The TV in the background provided enough noise so you wouldn't be able to wake up anybody easily.

"Eren~" you moaned into his hand, an immense amount of pleasure coursing through your body.

Eren gave you neck little kisses, keeping his eyes half-lidded as he continued to fuck you.

"Keep it down y/n, I'm trying to sleep," Sasha whispered in a half-awake state, causing both you and Eren to freeze up.

Sasha turned her back towards the two of you, snuggling into Niccolo who had an arm wrapped around her waist. Eren didn't move for at least 30 seconds, trying to determine if he needed to pull out because Sasha was awake or not. When he heard faint snores coming from the girl, he picked back up his movements, this time making his hand grasp your mouth tighter.

"We don't want to get caught now, do we?" Eren mumbled into your neck, continuing to give it little kisses.

"No," you breathed out, shaking your head slightly as you let out a little moan when Eren reached his hands into the front of your panties and started playing with your clit.

"Then be a good girl and don't make so much noise, yeah?" Eren said breathily, never once stopping his movements.

"Y-yeah," you nodded, squeezing your eyes shut as you felt your legs slowly starting to shake from the overstimulation of Eren thrusting into you and him playing with your clit.

And then he hit the spot...

"Fuck..." you moaned as your eyes shot open and rolled to the back of your head while your mouth hung agape, so much more pleasure consuming your body and senses when he found the spot.

"Right there..." Eren hummed, hit thrusts getting faster.

You both felt the same pit form in your stomach that formed every time the two of you fucked. Within a few more thrusts from Eren, that pit that once took from in your stomach disappeared as you released on Eren. He gave a few more thrusts before pulling out, cumming on your inner thigh as he had just barely pulled out in time.

"Fuck," Eren panted, planting little kisses on your neck while slowly trailing up towards your lips where he gave you a long and very passionate kiss. "You're so pretty."

"Every time," you sighed with a smile, thinking about how he would say something along those lines after having sex with you... and during as well.

"It's true though," Eren murmured, giving you a small kiss on the cheek before sitting up in bed. "Now come on, we need to clean ourselves up a bit."

You sat up in the bed as well, taking the hand Eren had offered to you after he go out of bed and letting the brunette pull you up. He grabbed your shorts and his sweatpants, holding both in one hand as he held your hand with the other. Eren led you to the bathroom, silently closing the door behind you once you entered. He picked you up, setting you down on the counter after you put on your shorts, grabbing a towel and wiping the part of the thigh he came on before discarding the towel. He then pulled on his sweatpants.

Eren then stood in between your legs, his forehead touching your's as he gave you a genuine smile. His piercing green eyes bore into your's, a hint of lust still left in them from your previous sinful acts that were more than likely going to happen several times over in the future.

"Want a new compliment?" Eren asked.

"Sure," you replied with a smile.

"You're aesthetically pleasing," Eren said, bitting his bottom lip to stop any laughs from coming up.

"I feel like that's a downgrade in a sense," you commented while giving a slight pout.

"So you like pretty more?" Eren asked.

"Mhm," you hummed, bringing your hands up so they rested on his shoulders.

"Then that's what I'll call you," Eren mused, "And you can't complain.

You let out a quiet laugh before leaning in, giving him a kiss on the lips. Eren leaned into the kiss as well, letting his arms trail down to the small of your back, pulling you into him even more.

You felt him smile, his hands slowly moving downwards so they were grabbing at your butt. He gave your ass a little squeeze, causing you to let out a small moan.

"How about round two?" Eren asked, pulling away from the kiss momentarily.

You gave a tired smile, "Just make it quick."

"Yes ma'am," Eren smirked, giving you a peck on the lips before tugging back down your shorts.

He was going to whip out his own genitalia, but decided against as he knew there was a risk of you getting pregnant if he did decided to go raw with you again, especially when you weren't on birth control. Instead, he moved his head down so it rested in between your thighs.

He slipped one finger under the waistband of your underwear, tugging it down and getting a clear view of your wet womanhood. He took a quick glance up at you, asking you for permission to which you nodded. He slowly inched forward until his nose was touching your clit and that's when gave it a lil lick. (bahahah idk y that's so funny but like give it a lil lick👁👅👁)

"Eren~" you moaned lightly tossing your head back as you gripped onto his hair, starting to squirm a little.

Eren wrapped his arms around your thighs licking and slurping (literally can't stop cringing at this) at your wet woman hood. He let his tongue go all around, occasionally inserting itself inside of you. One of his hands slowly moved away from your thigh and towards the area he was attacking with his tongue. He then moved his tongue up towards your clit as his fingers rested at your entrance.

Eren sucked and licked at your clit, inserting a finger inside of you as he did. His long, and rather bony, fingers thrusted in and out of you, as he massaged your clit with his tongue. Your eyes rolled back as you gripped tighter onto Eren's hair, giving it a little tug which caused him to let out a groan, but not once stopping his actions.

You had one hand covering your mouth to stifle your moans, though the wet sounds echoed lightly through the bathroom while Eren abused your pussy. Eren added a finger after a while, curling both to only multiply the amount of pleasure you felt.

You felt the same pit from before form in your stomach. You threw your head back as Eren moved his fingers in and out at a much quicker pace, noticing you were getting close. You came within a short amount of time, Eren smirking when seeing your juices covering his fingers. He slowly brought them to his lips, licking off the residue.

"Fuck~" you let out a breathy moan as your head dropped down, you slowly riding out of your climax.

"Pretty," Eren murmured as he came up from in between your legs, wrapping his arms around the small of your back as he gave you a long and passionate kiss. "Now let's actually get cleaned up and then go to bed."

You let out a tired laugh, "Sounds like a plan."

"Also," Eren started to say, "you know you're mine, right?"

"What do you mean by that?" you asked, knowing full well he meant what he said.

"You can't do what we're doing with anybody else. We may not have a label for this yet, but you're mine," Eren declared, his tone lower and more breathy than usual.

"Alright," you nodded.

"Good," he half-growled, starting to help you with cleaning up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

667K 15.2K 47
He might've been your childhood crush, but Eren Jaeger can't quit his old tendencies of avoiding love. After one night alone with him, his true color...
184K 3.7K 28
𝘦.𝘺𝘦𝘒𝘨𝘦𝘳
150K 4.3K 21
𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘷π˜ͺ𝘰𝘢𝘴𝘭𝘺 - 𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐓 πƒπ‘πˆπ•π„. πŠππ„π– 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 / π…πŽπ‘π„π•π„π‘ 𝐁𝐎𝐘. ❝𝘣𝘰𝘺, π˜ͺ𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘢 π™ π™£π™šπ™¬ π™—π™šπ™©π™©π™šπ™§, 𝘺𝘰𝘢 𝘸𝘰𝘢�...
253K 8.4K 65
art credit: @/KznoBuyhm7zqrNN on twt College hasn't always been fun,like anything else it has its pros and cons,right? Your friends have made it very...