๐๐Ž๐–๐„๐‘๐…๐”๐‹ (Tom Riddle)...

By dinoraii

โ€•๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ (๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ) ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๏ฟฝ... More

๐๐Ž๐–๐„๐‘๐…๐”๐‹
๐๐Ž๐–๐„๐‘๐…๐”๐‹ | REWRITE!!
CAST
CAST II
ACT I
Prologue
Harry J. Potter
Sirius O. Black & Remus J. Lupin-Black
The Celestials
i. quidditch world cup
ii. hogwarts: tri-wizard tournament
iii. the weasley twins' revenge
iv. something fishy
v. first task: dragons; pt. 1: meeting the godfathers
vi. first task: dragons; pt.2: merlin
vii. the daily prophet
viii. shopping & a potter
ix. a civil dinner
x. a very grand way of asking
xi. yule ball
xii. second task: the black lake's merpeople residence; pt.1:the treasures
xiii. second task: the black lake's merpeople residence; pt.2:hero complexes
xiv. cedric diggory
xv. lord james fleamont potter
xvi. revelations
xvii. third task pt. 1: the family
xviii. third task pt.2: the maze
xix. third task pt.3: the graveyard
xx. third task pt.4: the return
xxii. the new addition
ACT II
Interlude I
xxiii. luna's world
xxiv. james and lily: the end pt 1
xxv. dumbledore's order
xxvi. headquarters
xxvii. family reunions & order members
xxviii. a fainting dark lord
xxix. the hogwarts express
xxx. the sorting ceromony
xxxi. the new dada teacher & a pink toad
xxxii. the strange dog
xxxiii. ravenclaw dorms
xxxiv. a flirting pink toad
xxxv. celestial chaos
xxxvi. detention
xxxvii. cedric's new mission
xxxviii. manuel's sudden intrest
xxxix. a tutoring session
xl. a mission to get harry, draco and neville
xli. sniff plays a prank
xlii. hermione's decleration
xliii. dumbledore's army formed

xxi. cedric diggory: the memorial, the choice

8.2K 243 8
By dinoraii

Previously,

"So, what do you say?" Mors asked. "If you do not agree, may I add, you won't live as you know too much."

+x+

"I- er-" Cedric mustered out.

"We don't have all night Mister Diggory," Mors hissed. "That meddling old goat is expecting two traumatized teens to show up any minute now," Mors sighed.

"I suppose, but there are so many gaps, too little information and I have so many questions," Cedric said.

"Which will all be explained Mister Diggory," Vita smiled sadly.

"And Brother, no need to be so harsh. I don't know how you deal with him all day, love," Vita said, turning to Iris at the last statement.

Iris shrugged in response, whole Death huffed like a child.

"Wait. . . Iris referred to him as Mort earlier, which is French for Death. . . Just who are you. . . ?" Sirius trialed off.

"I am Death, obviously," drawled Mors bored.

"What're you doing associating yourself with Death, Iris? As far as I-we know, you don't have any of the Deathly Hallows," Tom spoke up finally.

Harry, Iris, Mors and Vita snorted at this.

"You don't need the Hallows to be the Master of Death, just like how I don't need anything to be the Master of Life," Harry stated.

In truth, Harry didn't necessarily know if Iris was the Mistress of Death, rather assuming she is. The clues are there and one who is a Master or Mistress of a celestial being can figure it out if they really pay attention.

"Is it sad that I'm not surprised that he's the Master of Life? Why else would he (Vita) be extra careful or whatever with me?" Iris asked Death through the mind link.

Death chuckled out loud.

"It perhaps, could've been because of me. Did you ever think about that?" Mors responded.

"Vita doesn't really like you much, so no," came the cheekily reply of Iris.

"Well you are right, brat," Mors huffed out loud.

Iris chuckled and turned to Cedric to get a clear answer.

"Mister Diggory?" Vita asked, though both Celestials already knew the answer.

"I accept. . . Just one question though," Cedric rubbed the back of his head awkwardly.

Mors raised a brow.

"Does this mean I have to-to become a. . . Death Eater. . . ?" Cedric muttered the last part but everyone heard.

"No. But I suppose you could join my Queen's ranks if she ever has any," Tom answered, his crimson eyes darkening, looking at Iris.

Iris shuddered at his tone, making Harry hold her tighter, glaring his emerald green eyes at Tom. Tom suppressed the urge to smirk.

"Then it's set," Vita snapped a finger, making the children look dirtier, more attacked.

"It's best if you go back, Blacks," Mors ordered. Not waiting for a response he swished his hand at them, making them disappear.

"You two know what to do," Vita sighed with a pointed look. They nodded and grabbed onto to 'Cedirc's' dead body, accioing the cup and portkeyed away.

+x+

The students of Hogwarts, Durmstrang and Beauxbatons were sitting in rows, in their uniforms. They were either staring down or at the sorrow looking headmaster of Hogwarts.

Instead of the Great Hall being decked out in one of the Hogwarts Houses, it was grey. The Hufflepuffs were in tears. Some of his (Cedric) 'close' friends were discreetly applying glamours to their face. Cho Chang was sobbing quietly onto Harry's shoulder — Harry trying to keep the sneer off his face. And restraining himself from pushing her off.

"Today we acknowledge a really terrible loss," Dumbledore announces to the grey room, getting up. "Cedric Diggory," he pauses. "-Was, as you all know, exceptionally hard working, intricately fair minded. And, most importantly, a fierce friend."

"I think therefore you have the right to know exactly how he died."

Whispers were going on throughout the hall.

"You see, Cedric Diggory was murdered by a fake, a person who was teaching in disguise. His name? Barty Crouch Jr. He had been using Polyjuice potion to disguise as Alastor Moody. Unfortunately, he is still on the lose," Dumbledore said in a grave tone.

"The Ministry of Magic does not wish me to tell you this. But not to do so, I think would be an insult to his memory. But do not worry, he will be found," Dumbledore says, a dim twinkle in his eyes.

"Now the pain we all feel at this dreadful loss reminds me, reminds us, that while we may come from different places and speak in different tongues, our hearts beats as one," he says wisely.

"In light of friendship we made this year will be more important than ever," Dumbledore instructs, waving his hand over a candle. "Remember that and Cedric Diggory will not have died in vain, you remember that," he says somberly.

"And we'll celebrate a boy who was kind and honest and brave and true to the very end," he finishes, relighting the candle with wandless magic. The students sat for a moment, thinking or murmuring amongst each other before they were dismissed to pack up.

+x+

Iris was walking around the corridors of Hogwarts, savoring every memory. Of course, she just assumed she'll be living on her own while still attending Durmstrang Institute. But for her, Hogwarts felt like home. A place she could call home. Hogwarts was her home, more home than Durmstrang or the Krum's could ever be. She was sad to leave. But she was quickly brought out of her thoughts by Harry Potter. An unknown reason too. He looked rather, giddy.

"Harry, are you alright?" She asked.

"I'm fine, just come with me," he gave her no time to answer and dragged her away. "I just noticed your Bulgarian accent is fading. You're starting to sound more British," Harry pointed out in a ramble.

"Well more than before. You had a more of an Bulgarian-American type of accent with British coming through with certain words," he added as an afterthought.

"Oh, er, thanks?" It was clear that the hazel-eyed girl did not know how to respond to this.

They finally arrived at the destination. A blank wall.

"Oh! Art! So beautiful!" Iris said sarcastically looking at her twin.

Harry rolled his eyes and paced three times before doors appeared.

"Oh what the bloody hell?!" Iris jumped.

Harry snorted, "Get in already, your blocking the entrance!" Harry pushed her in and she tumbled in, landing in the arms of a Weasley Twin.

"Oh, er, hello?" Iris said awkwardly, blushing lightly.

"'Ello, love," he winked cheekily.

"Oi! No flirting with my twin, Forge!" Harry shouted.

"But it's platonic flirting, is it not?" Luna's dreamy voice spoke.

The Weasley Twins snorted.

"Just. . .just sit down," Harry groaned.

"Wait, is there such a thing as platonic flirting?" Harry asked but was ignored.

"So, is this for what happened during the last task? On why they showed up?" Iris questioned.

They all nodded. "And also on how you know Mischief and Chaos and that person Lovegood was with," Fred added.

Suddenly five different colored lights appeared before them. Blinding lights but it was an easy adjust for the five.

"There's our two favorite girls!" Mischief and Chaos shouted in sync.

"Hey!' Fred and George protested.

"Wait what?!" Harry snorted.

"We know you three have some questions. Will you two stay still for a moment!" Tempus shouted at Mischief and Chaos.

"Yes, us five- wait did you say three?" Fred asked.

"Er, yes? Lulu and Rissie already know everything," Vita said, pointing to a sheepish Iris and Luna.

"Anyways," Mors started.

"Long version or short version?" Chaos butted in.

"Long version?" The three unconfidently answered in sync.

"Well, the story starts all the way back in 1900 in a three-way duel, causing Ariana Dumbledore to die. Which ended the relationship between Gellert Grindelwald and Albus Dumbledore. Now, Albus had been putting ideas into Gellert's head about things for 'The Greater Good' and was the start of the Dark Lord Grindelwald. Now when Albus defeated Grindelwald and put him in his own prison, the old coot became power hungry and started manipulating Merope Gaunt into later conceiving Tom Riddle. Then during Tom's days at school he started manipulating the poor boy into the Dark Arts," Mors drawled on.

"Oh this is going to take forever," Tempus sighed.

"Oh the irony of you saying that Temp!" Chaos and Mischief cackled.

Sighing, Tempus cut off Death.

"These two," Tempus pointed to the two troublesome celestials. "For an unknown reason brought you to the graveyard. I brought my mistress for calming reasons and to help Tom break through the Imperio curse, which Sirius Black handled. And right now, Cedric Diggory is alive and well in Black Manor," Tempus explained shortly.

"Oh," Fred started.

"Yeah that makes much," George.

"More sense than," Fred.

"What's-His-Face was saying," They finished in sync.

Iris, Luna and the celestials bursted out laughing while Mors rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"I'm Death," he grumbled out.

"Also known as Mors to us," Vita chirped happily.

"Right, I'm Time or Tempus and Luna, as I stated earlier, is my mistress. Mors' mistress is Iris," Tempus said.

"Wait, you said Cedric was alive? Harry why didn't you say anything?" Fred asked the emerald-eyed boy.

"'Must've slipped my mind," Harry shrugged.

"Isn't your boat leaving soon, Rissie?" Luna asked.

"Oh, right!" Iris spoke rather sadly.

"Alright, I think it's best if we go now," Tempus said and on cue the celestials disappeared in a flash of a light. The three got up and left the Room of Requirement to say goodbye to the other guests.

"Am I ever going to meet you again?" Harry mumbled out.

"Perhaps," Iris answered. "If you visit Draco, yes. Goodbye Harry Potter," Iris said and left the room, leaving Harry to his thoughts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 260 26
Book Four - Last Book in The Power Prophecy Series _______________________ A war is among them. Harry is wanted. And everyone is afraid. Rose helps h...
68.4K 1.6K 24
"You promised me that you wouldn't leave." "Tom...I never left." ~.+*+.~ Fate is Cruel. Truly. What if the dark Tom Riddle was never evil from the st...
28.6K 1.1K 26
"And that night young Harry and (y/n) slept, not knowing they were special, not knowing they were famous, not knowing that at that very moment, peopl...
26.9K 433 34
When Harry Potter, the boy who lived defeated Voldemort. Only thing is missing in his life; the one and only Weasley girl, Ginny. What will happen wh...