Space & Time

By NorthernNerdd

š™’š™šš™£š™™š™® š™‹š™¤š™£š™™ š™š™–š™™ š™œš™§š™šš™¬ š™Ŗš™„ š™š™šš™–š™§š™žš™£š™œ š™Øš™©š™¤š™§š™žš™šš™Ø š™¤š™› š™š™šš™§ š™¤š™”š™™š™šš™§ š™Øš™žš™Øš™©š™šš™§'š™Ø... More

Needs to be Said
š’šžššš¬šØš§ šŸ“
š™²šš‘ššŠšš™ššššŽšš› šŸ·
š™²šš‘ššŠšš™ššššŽšš› šŸø
š™²šš‘ššŠšš™ššššŽšš› šŸ¹
š™²šš‘ššŠšš™ššššŽšš› šŸŗ
š™²šš‘ššŠšš™ššššŽšš› šŸ»
š™²šš‘ššŠšš™ššššŽšš› šŸ¼
š™²šš‘ššŠšš™ššššŽšš› šŸ½
š™²šš‘ššŠšš™ššššŽšš› šŸ¾
š™²šš‘ššŠšš™ššššŽšš› šŸæ
š™²šš‘ššŠšš™ššššŽšš› šŸ·šŸ¶
š™²šš‘ššŠšš™ššššŽšš› šŸ·šŸ·
š™²šš‘ššŠšš™ššššŽšš› šŸ·šŸø
š™²šš‘ššŠšš™ššššŽšš› šŸ·šŸ¹
š™²šš‘ššŠšš™ššššŽšš› šŸ·šŸŗ
š™²šš‘ššŠšš™ššššŽšš› šŸ·šŸ»
š™²šš‘ššŠšš™ššššŽšš› šŸ·šŸ¼
š’šžššš¬šØš§ šŸ”
š™²šš‘ššŠšš™ššššŽšš› šŸ·šŸ½
š™²šš‘ššŠšš™ššššŽšš› šŸ·šŸ¾
š™²šš‘ššŠšš™ššššŽšš› šŸ·šŸæ
š™²šš‘ššŠšš™ššššŽšš› šŸøšŸ¶
š™²šš‘ššŠšš™ššššŽšš› šŸøšŸ·
š™²šš‘ššŠšš™ššššŽšš› šŸøšŸø
š™²šš‘ššŠšš™ššššŽšš› šŸøšŸ¹
š™²šš‘ššŠšš™ššššŽšš› šŸøšŸ»
š™²šš‘ššŠšš™ššššŽšš›šŸøšŸ¼
š™²šš‘ššŠšš™ššššŽšš› šŸøšŸ½
š™²šš‘ššŠšš™ššššŽšš› šŸøšŸ¾
š’šžššš¬šØš§ šŸ’ & šŸ•šš
š™²šš‘ššŠšš™ššššŽšš› šŸøšŸæ
š™²šš‘ššŠšš™ššššŽšš› šŸ¹šŸ¶
š™²šš‘ššŠšš™ššššŽšš› šŸ¹šŸ·
š™²šš‘ššŠšš™ššššŽšš› šŸ¹šŸø
š™²šš‘ššŠšš™ššššŽšš› šŸ¹šŸ¹
š™²šš‘ššŠšš™ššššŽšš› šŸ¹šŸŗ
š™²šš‘ššŠšš™ššššŽšš› šŸ¹šŸ»
š™²šš‘ššŠšš™ššššŽšš› šŸ¹šŸ¼
š™²šš‘ššŠšš™ššššŽšš› šŸ¹šŸ½
š’šžššš¬šØš§ šŸ•š›
š™²šš‘ššŠšš™ššššŽšš› šŸ¹šŸ¾
š™²šš‘ššŠšš™ššššŽšš› šŸ¹šŸæ
š™²šš‘ššŠšš™ššššŽšš› šŸŗšŸ¶
š™²šš‘ššŠšš™ššššŽšš› šŸŗšŸ·
š“š”šž š„š§š

š™²šš‘ššŠšš™ššššŽšš› šŸøšŸŗ

1.9K 50 35
By NorthernNerdd

Third Person

Night Terrors

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"That is one of the worst ideas I have ever heard. And I've talked to Rory about this." Wendy exclaimed at her older sister, as the two were arguing about what they would do during a zombie apocalypse.  "How is getting to high ground and finding a small group of survivors a bad idea?" Amy yelled. 

"It's not a tsunami! Getting to high ground is tsunami advice, not zombie apocalypse advice." Wendy explained, although quite bluntly. 

"Well it would work, get to a hill..." Amy started to say, "You mean the countryside, not the city! Oh, then it's fine. Good plan then." Wendy cut her sister off. "What? Of course I meant the countryside, why would I go to high ground in a city?" Amy asked.

"I don't know, you didn't elaborate. I thought you meant what you're supposed to do during a tsunami, which amongst other things is evacuate and if you're in a concrete building, getting to a high floor." Wendy told her sister, causing the red-head to face palm.

"Here you go." Rory said as he handed a cup of tea to the sisters, "Please stop arguing about zombie apocalypses, it's not going to happen." He then added. 

"How do you know?" Amy questioned her husband, "Because believe me I have the highest chance of becoming a zombie from hearing you two argue about fictional scenarios. What was it last week? 'What would happen if you two actually told your parents about the Doctor?" Rory exclaimed.

"Well, there hasn't been enough mental stimulation around here lately. Ever since I nearly died, I'm not allowed around aliens anymore." Wendy said. Amy and Rory snorted after she said 'stimulation,' causing the girl to give them both a pointed look. This look did not stop Amy from yelling "Doctor, you not been giving my sister enough mental stimulation!"

Wendy used her free hand to cover her face, she also saw Rory do the same. "I don't get it." The Doctor said.

"You don't? Oh thank God for that! I was going to ask where the nearest cliff was if you did understand." Wendy said, the obvious sound of relief echoing it's way through the TARDIS.

"Wait, Wendy got a dirty joke and the Doctor didn't? How does that work?" Amy asked, but before that question could be answered the Doctor took out his psychic paper and said "Please save me from the monsters."

He then started running around the TARDIS console, setting the machine into flight as he said "Haven't done this in a while."

"Done what? What're you doing?" Amy asked the Time Lord.

"Making a house call."

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Wendy was the first to step out of the TARDIS, she squinted her eyes and immediately regretted wearing white sneakers, she walked forward some more to make room for the others to exit the TARDIS. Wendy pulled her knee length green coat around her even tighter, covering up her white turtle-neck sweater, which was paired with blue denim jeans. 

"No offence, Doctor..." Wendy started to say, "Meaning the opposite." The Doctor interrupted. "That is correct. You know I can take a bus somewhere like this, I mean it's a lottery on whether it rains, but it's England, so it probably will be raining wherever I go on  said bus to a random block of flats. We didn't need to take the TARDIS." Wendy told him.

"The exact opposite." The Doctor told her.

"Well, I suppose it can't all be planets and history and stuff, Wendy." Amy told her sister, "Oh, I hope there's aliens." Wendy whispered, "Not him, other aliens." She then added on, while pointing to the Doctor.

"Yes, it can! Course it can! Planets and history and stuff. That's what we do! But not today. No. Today, we're answering a cry for help from the scariest place in the universe - a child's bedroom." The Doctor said as the group walked towards the block of flats.

"Well, children are terrifying." Wendy told him.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

The group were stood looking at the wall, waiting for the lift to arrive at their floor, which was currently the ground floor of the block of flats. "Please save me from the monsters." Rory read out from the Doctor's psychic paper, Rory then asked "Who sent that?"

"That's what we're here to find out." The Doctor said.

"Sounds like something a kid, or Wendy, would say." Amy said, "Rude." Wendy whispered.

"Exactly. A scared kid and a normal Wendy. A very scared kid." The Doctor responded. "Ruder. Why am I the butt of the jokes today?" Wendy asked.

"You said mental stimulation, you deserve this." Amy told her younger sister.

"Anyway, this kid is so scared that somehow its cry for help got through to us in the TARDIS." The Doctor said.

"Yeah, but you've traced it here?" Amy asked.

"Exactly. Ah! Going up." The Doctor exclaimed as the lift finally arrived at their floor, they then walked into the lift to look for a scared kid.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Wendy tied her hair back into a messy ponytail, albeit a very short and messy one, to make herself look somewhat professional as she was knocking on random peoples doors to find a scared kid. She knocked on the door of the flat and waited for someone to respond.

A person with a black robe and the hood over their head opened the door and Wendy could see candles lit in what appeared to be a circle in the darkness of the room behind them. "Hello." The woman whispered at the strange person who occupied the flat.

"Who are you?" The person asked in a deep voice, "I'm from the council. Just here to ask a few questions... about anything... err weird... going on in the neighborhood." Wendy answered, needing to take a few deep breaths between each word because of the aura of the person in front of her.

"What are you doing? It's nearly time and we need to find someone quickly." Another deep voice asked from inside the flat. "I can see that everything here is fine, I best be going." Wendy said as she waved her hand and quickly walked away, and once she was a sufficient distance, she decided to run in the opposite direction of the flat.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"Hey! Any luck?" Amy asked the the group met up at the lift. "Three old ladies, a traffic warden from Croatia and a man with ten cats." The Doctor answered.

"What are we actually looking for?" Rory asked the Doctor.

"Ten cats! Scared kid, remember?" The Doctor answered.

"I found scary kids. Does that count?" Amy asked the Time Lord.

"Wendy, you?" The Doctor asked her, Wendy furrowed her eyebrows and said "I think I may have found a cult."

"Right." The Doctor, Amy and Rory said, "Why do you think you found a cult?" Rory asked his sister-in-law. 

"The person was wearing black robes and a deep voice and I'm pretty sure the candles were arranged in a circle; then someone else said they needed to find someone and I may have ran. It seemed cult-like." Wendy responded.

"We'll deal with that later. Scared kid, first. Wendy and Rory try next floor down, Amy with me." The Doctor ordered.

"Why do I have to go with Rory?" Wendy asked.

"Because we need to break up the normal dynamic." The Doctor said, as him and Amy walked off.

"Maybe it was, you know... junk mail." Rory theorised as he lent against the wall.

"What?" Wendy asked.

"The message on the psychic paper. Maybe it was just nothing." Rory told her, Wendy rolled her eyes and walked into the lift once the doors opened.

She pressed the button to go down a floor and as soon as she did, the lift started plummeting to the ground. The two started screaming as they waited for their upcoming deaths.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"Wendy? Wendy?" Rory asked, the named woman sat up and said "Yes. I'm here, wherever here is."

Wendy took out her small, but still extremely useful, torch from her coat pocket and turned it on, "Are you OK?" Rory asked her.

"Probably." Wendy answered, "I'll be better when I find out what happened to the metal lift we were in." She added.

Rory groaned and asked "We're dead, aren't we?"

Wendy's eyes widened as she asked "What?"

"The lift fell and we're dead. We're dead... again!" Rory exclaimed. 

"You do have a track record for dying, don't you? But I don't think we're dead." Wendy said as she placed her fingers over her wrist to check for a pulse. "Still alive." Wendy told him as she patted her brother-in-law on the back and stood up.

Wendy pushed Rory forward slightly to make sure he walked in front of her, to stop herself from being to scared by any possible jump scares. The two walked through a doorway and Rory said "You know it's obvious what's happened."

"Is it? Because if you know, then I must be losing my intelligence." Wendy asked her brother-in-law. "That's just mean, I'm a qualified nurse. And the TARDIS has gone funny again. Some time... slippy... thing." Rory said. 

"Is that the technical term?" Wendy questioned.

"You know, the Doctor's back there in EastEnders-land, with a cult, and we're stuck here in the past. This is probably 1700 and something." Rory continued, not giving his response to Wendy's question.

"You know I loved studying 1700 and something in school (!)" Wendy exclaimed with a look of fake glee on her face. "Why am I stuck in the past with you, and not my wife?" Rory asked himself.

"Because life is unfair. My parents both have Scottish accents, along with my sister, but we moved to England, now I'm stuck with an English accent and completely incapable of even trying to imitate a Scottish one." Wendy said.

"I though you were going to say something about your Autism." Rory said. "I could have, but I couldn't be bothered." Wendy told him.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"Why is everything wood?" Wendy asked as they walked into a kitchen-dining room area of the home. 

"What do you mean?" Rory asked her. "Everything is wood. The floor and doors make sense, but the walls are made of wood. If it is 1700 and something, the houses were made out of brick and stone, even the poorer areas had brick and stone houses during the 1700s, or some of them did. But this is not the home of a poor person, it's all wood." Wendy explained.

She then walked into a set of pots and pans, "Well, it's made of wood and abandoned." Wendy said as she slowly moved away from the pots.

"Let's find the front door, at least, so we can work out where we are. When we are." Rory told her. 

Wendy shone her torch on the dining table and then used her other hand to pick up a pan, "Rory. Look at this." Wendy told the man.

"What? It's a copper pan." Rory said as he glanced over, "Gain some perspective Rory. It's not copper, it's not a metal. It's..." Wendy said as she knocked on the pan, Rory only stared at her. "It's wood, like everything else in this house, it's made of wood, but this is painted to look like copper." Wendy told him

"That is stupid." Rory said, "But consistent." Wendy added.

"Oh, what's that?" Wendy asked as she handed her torch over to Rory and picked up a lamp. "There's a switch? That's weird." Wendy whispered as she turned the lamp on and swapped with Rory to have her torch back.

"Wow! Well, not 1700 and something then." Rory said, Wendy decided to walk in front of the man, for no reason other than they both had a light source now, meaning more space was lit up.

Wendy turned around to see Rory looking through the drawers of the home, Wendy put her torch on the kitchen cabinet, and attempted to open one of the drawers. The sight the two were met with made Wendy slightly regret the decision to open the draw.

A blue eye was staring up at them. The two screamed in shock, although Wendy was the first to recover and she tapped the eye. "It's glass! There's wooden walls and furniture, a plastic electric lamp and a glass eye in a drawer. What is going on?" Wendy exclaimed.

"Wendy your torch." Rory said as he pointed to the torch Wendy had placed down, which was turning itself off and on. "Okay..." Wendy said as she waited for the torch to stop turning it self off and on, once it did she picked it up.

"Come on." Rory said.

"Wait." Wendy said as she rushed back towards the table to grab the wooden pan, she then walked back to Rory and said "Now, I'm ready."

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Rory walked through the door first, although Wendy immediately split away from him and moved towards the candles in the middle of the room, to see if they were real or not.

"Oh, at last." Rory exclaimed, although he then groaned.

"What is it?" Wendy asked her brother-in-law.

"No doorknob! Wooden pans, a massive glass eyes and now no doorknob!" Rory yelled, Wendy then said "Fake battery powered candles and a weird clock."

"What?" Rory asked.

"The candles operate the same way the lamp your holding does and..." Wendy said, she then lent forward and brushed her thumb over the clock, "...the clock hand are painted on. It's not real." She added.

Child's laughter was then heard. Wendy froze and asked "Please say you did that, Rory?" He only shook his head in response.

Rory started walking towards the door where the laughter was heard, Wendy had her faced scrunched up, not liking the feeling that she was being watched, especially now that a child was heard, as scary children in a weird house, never ended well; she whispered her concerns to Rory, "Have you not seen any horror movie, with a child demon in it? What if we're walking to our deaths?"

"Be quiet. We'll... We'll be fine." Rory whispered back, "That's not very reassuring." Wendy told him.

Child's laughter was then heard again and Wendy grabbed onto Rory's arm, "I don't like this." Wendy told him.

The laughter continued and Wendy said "They're getting close! Oh, more than one creepy child who's going to kill us. This is not a good day."

"They?!" Rory questioned. 

Footsteps were then heard coming from the door in front of them, along with laughter. Wendy nudged Rory forward, she held up her wooden pan, ready to fight whatever was behind the door. Rory twisted the doorknob to reveal a creepy life-sized doll staring at them.

The two let out a loud scream and stumbled backwards. "It's just... It's a dummy. Oh, it's a dummy." Rory said.

"I still don't like this. I don't like dolls either." Wendy said. "What has Amy been letting you watch?" Rory asked. Wendy rolled her eyes and said "I'm an adult now, I can watch what I want. And Toy Story."

"Come on." Wendy said as she turned away from the doll, not wanting to look at it any further. "Wait... Toy Story?" Rory asked.

"The ideas of my toys coming to life, it's weird, gave me nightmares for weeks." Wendy explained.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"Why aren't there any lights? I miss lights. You don't really miss things till they're gone, do you? It's like what my nan used to say, 'You'll never miss the water till the well runs dry.'" Rory rambled. 

"Rory, shut up. You're making me panic." Wendy told him.

A door was then heard closing and a man ran towards them crying out "Help me! Please! Keep them away from me! Keep them away!" 

One of the dolls walked in front of him and the two watched as he turned into a wooden doll. He then turned towards them, "OK, we can panic now." Wendy said as they both started running away from the dolls.

They managed to make it into a room and they pressed their backs against the door, hoping that the dolls did not push their way into the room.

After what seemed like an eternity laughter was heard again from the dolls and they started pushing against the door, "Lock it!" Wendy yelled at Rory, who looked at the door handle and said "There isn't a lock!"

The dolls started overpowering them and they pushed the door open, but Wendy and Rory both managed to push the door back closed, Rory moved away from the door to look for something to hold it in place. He moved a barrel in front of the door, and Wendy moved away from the door.

"We can't stay in here. We've got to get out!" Wendy yelled as she paced around the room.

"Er, how?" Rory asked her.

"Yeah, that's a good point." Wendy said. "Er, we let them in. Surprise them, punch them, kick them, spit at them. Anything to get past." Wendy then added after a few seconds of thinking.

"Time to play." A child's voice said.

"OK." Rory said. Wendy picked up a broom, as she had dropped the pan in the panic of running, as she watched Rory hold onto the barrel to move it away from the door.

"Go on!" Rory yelled as he moved it.

Wendy used the broom to push past the doll that did not fall when Rory opened the door, "Rory, come on!" She yelled, but Rory was captured by the doll. Wendy placed her hand over her mouth as she watched Rory transform into a doll. 

Wendy stumbled upstairs, to run away from the dolls, which now included a transformed Rory.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"Doctor!" Wendy yelled as she walked down the stairs, still pushing the dolls away from her. "Wendy!" Amy yelled, she then added, "Where's Rory?" Wendy only pointed at one of the dolls and moved even further down the staircase.

"George! George, you have to face your fears. You have to face them now!" The Doctor yelled out. "So, you found the scared kid then?" Wendy asked her sister. "Yeah, he's an alien." Amy responded.

"Of course, he is. Get away you creepy freak." Wendy said as she hit a doll over the head, the Doctor then added, "You have to open the cupboard, or we'll all be trapped here forever in a living death! George! George, listen to me! George! Please! George, you have to end this!" The Doctor yelled.

The dolls surrounded them and then a light came through and the dolls stopped moving. Wendy looked down to see a little boy in pyjamas at the bottom of the staircase, "George! You did it! It's OK, it's all OK now. Everything's gonna be fine." The Doctor said.

Only for the dolls to start moving again, only this time it was towards George. "No, no, no, no, no! George, you created this whole world. This whole thing, you can smash it! You can destroy it! Something's holding him back. Something's holding him back." The Doctor said.

"That's what did it. That's what the trigger was. He thought you were rejecting him. He thought he wasn't wanted." The Doctor told George's dad.

"Well, we... we talked about it." The dad said.

"Yeah, and he heard you, Alex. A Tenza's sole function is to fit in, to be wanted, and you were rejecting him." The Doctor said.

"We just couldn't cope. We needed help!" Alex yelled.

"Yes, but George didn't know that. He thought you were rejecting him. He still thinks it." The Doctor said.

"How can we keep him? How can we? He's not..." Alex started to say.

"Not what?" The Doctor asked.

"He's not... human." Alex answered.

"No." The Doctor whispered.

"Dad!" George yelled.

Alex handed the giant scissors to the Doctor and pushed past the dolls to reach his son.

"Whatever you are, whatever you do, you're my son. And I will never, ever send you away. Oh, George. Oh, my little boy." Alex said.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Wendy and Rory walked out of the lift as Rory asked "Was I...?"

"Yeah." Wendy answered.

"So, Toy Story?" Rory asked.

"Yes, Toy Story gave me nightmares when I was younger. Not anymore, but that's the origin of creepy dolls to me. I can watch it now, but 7 year old me, hated it." Wendy explained.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"Come on, you three. Things to do, people to see, whole civilisations to save. You feeling OK?" The Doctor asked as he walked over to the trio who were sitting on a brick wall.

"I think so." Rory answered.

"Well, it's good to be all back together again in the flesh. Come on." The Doctor said as he stood up and walked into to the TARDIS.

"Now did someone mention something about planets and history and stuff?" The Doctor asked.

"Um..." Amy said.

"Mind's gone blank." The Doctor said.

"It's tough. It's like being given three wishes, and before you say it Wendy you cannot wish for more wishes." Rory said.

"What about Earth, England, 2011. Yeah, I may have promised someone I'd babysit their 13 year old. So teenage-sit them I guess would be the correct term, but it's also not a word." Wendy said.

"You agreed to babysit? Wait, who's kid is this?" Amy asked.

"Mr Langford's son, his wife ran off with someone. Basically he's mad at the world and is, and these are his words, 'going out to experiment.' I don't know how, maybe he'll go dogging, I've recently learned what that means, or have some mental stimulation, but I have to babysit Thomas." Wendy explained.

"How do you know what dogging means?" The Doctor asked her.

"It was on a TV show, then I googled it." Wendy answered.

"Mr Langford, as in our high school principal, Mr Langford!" Amy exclaimed.

"That's the one. Leadworth is a small place." The younger sister answered.

"Are you getting paid? Why you? And why did you agree?" Rory asked.

"Yes. Something about me being scary when I want to be, he may have been talking about the letter of complaint I sent in about that science teacher I had in year 9, oh he was terrible. I agreed because he's paying quite a bit and I was bored when I agreed to it, you guys were not letting me fight aliens because I nearly died that one time. Also, promised Mum and Dad that I'd go and see them, with me being the favourite child and all." Wendy answered.

"You are not their favourite child. They love us both equally." Amy said. 

"I'll let you think that. Anyway, that's where I need to go. And teenager boys are easy to look after, let them play video games, unless you're a Rory, then endlessly follow around a girl for years, but from what I've heard Thomas spends all his time playing video games." Wendy said.

"I'm sorry, 'A Rory?!'" Rory yelled.

"Yeah, Amy came up with it." Wendy told him with a smile.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

A/N Guess what it's a chapter I'm proud of, hell yeah. I've changed like one thing in the Pandorica Opens, which you may have noticed, but it's very unnoticeable. This is to fit in with the amazing story line I have come up with, it's so good. I'm so smart and if you've read the deleted chapters, then this story line fits in with Wendy's personality, unlike the other one where she got pregnant (which may happen, but also it might not, read to find out). 

AND IM ACTUALLY NOT GONNA SLACK OFF AND IM GONNA WRITE EVERY EPISODE (WELL THE NEXT TWO), SO PROUD OF MYSELF BOIS. 

And yes there will be a short chapter where we witness the shit show that is Wendy looking after a 13 year old, she's just gonna play some game with him and go mad when she loses, which is what life is about, isn't it.

Also, go and watch the clip on Graham Norton where Matt Smith explains what happened when he was stung by a wasp, it's been on my mind for months now and I need to say, bich wtf.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 120 49
When the Doctor found me, I had no identity. No name, no belongings. I was malnourished and sickly before he found me. When he did find me, immediate...
8.5K 338 57
š˜ˆš˜Æ š˜ˆš˜“š˜Øš˜¢š˜³š˜„š˜Ŗš˜¢š˜Æ š˜Øš˜¦š˜µš˜“ š˜¦š˜¹š˜Ŗš˜­š˜¦š˜„ š˜µš˜° š˜”š˜Ŗš˜„š˜Øš˜¢š˜³š˜„ š™Šš™ š˜‰š˜¢š˜Æš˜Æš˜¦š˜³š˜®š˜¢š˜Æ š˜™š˜°š˜¢š˜„ š˜Øš˜¦š˜µš˜“ š˜¢ š˜Æš˜¦š˜ø š˜³š˜¦š˜“š˜Ŗš˜„š˜¦š˜Æš˜µ 怎ā€¢ ā€¢ ā€¢ āœŽ ā€¢ ā€¢ ā€¢...
81.4K 2.4K 40
[2nd in the "Littlest Timelord" series] The Doctor's death is looming on the horizon and Elise is growing every day. What the Doctor doesn't know is...
7.2K 228 19
The Doctor has regenerated. He comes back to pick up the Oracle after meeting Amy Pond, a young Scottish woman from a small English village, to take...