✩‧₊˚𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐃𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞�...

By I_Lab_Lemons

❝𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒃𝒐𝒚𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅. 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒑𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂... More

(A/N)'s Note
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Parents
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Puppy Love
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Horrified
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ The Man
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Training
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Tomura-nee
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Taken
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ I felt Loved
Meet (Y/N) (L/N)
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ The Test
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ First Day
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ First day (2)
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Battle
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Battle (2)
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Half n Half
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ UsJ Attack
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Sports Festival
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Sports Festival (2)
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Sports Festival (3) ♡
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Sports Festival (4)
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Hero Names
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Internship
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Beethoven
Author-chan's Note (urgent)
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Study Night
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Final Exam
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Shopping
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Pool Day
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Happy Birthday, tsuki!
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Training Camp (2)
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Death
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Dorm
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Ultimate Moves
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Love?
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Provisional Exams
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Provisional Exams (2)
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Fight!
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ My Yu Ishigami~
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Mirio-Senpai
Author-chan's note
Two Heroes (The Movie)
Two Heroes (The Movie) (2)
Two Heroes (The movie) (3)
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ I Died
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Gone Missing
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Tempest
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Last goodbye
Memes (Special)
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ I do Love Kids~
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Lead Singer
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Dancing with Luv?~ ♥
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ The Performance
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Boopai Incident
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ That... Dream
Book Two is Out B-)

⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ That Certain day

31.8K 562 439
By I_Lab_Lemons

꧁_______________꧂
_____

Sitting alone in the living room is nothing unusual to me. It’s kinda the normal happening in my empty house here in Japan.

But the fun thing about being home alone in our house is that no chores and no scolding will be heard from my mother.

And besides, it’s spring so the streets are possible to smell like fresh bloomed sakura and flowers. The sun outside is high and the flowing air around is cool and fresh.

Spring is my favorite season and sometimes dad would compare me to it. I’m his little stress reliever, just by my presence and aura, his stress will be gone like a bubble. Poof

Recently, we moved here to Musutafu Japan… well, Dad had found a Job near here and he said that this would probably give him more time to spend with the beautiful child of his such as me. However, mom is a hero, working outside the country. She’s quite famous so she decided, for my and dad's safety, to work far from home to avoid villains targeting us.

My mom is a badass.

Today, I’ve met two ugly brats, they’re my age so they kinda shook me. It’s not that unusual to be honest but it’s rather, foreign at the fact dad rarely lets me out of our house ever since mom went out of the country to work.

He's Crazy Over protective. I mean, I am his golden child, I'm proud to have him as a father.

The kids I met that certain day, one is a weak mf while the other one is an arrogant bratty kid... He must have watched that certain cartoon for kids that I stopped watching at the fact I almost threw the remote at our 24-inch tv.

Mom will kill me if dad wasn't there to stop my death wish in disguise.

I tried to ignore them but then again, I’m the angel my mom raised me so, here I am! You’re lord and savior!

As far as I remember, I kicked that blonde's ass with the quirk I got from Mom. I’m a ticking time bomb, as what she sometimes calls me.

My quirk is not that impressive, to me but to the others, I’m a lucky person. Though, it’s something I want to call flashy and too overrated to caught so much attention. I don’t want that much attention anyway.

I rather stay home, play Zelda and the Minish Cap on my Gameboy, and do other normal things a kid would do. Besides, I’m still six years old, what do they expect me to do at this age.

After that day, I found myself helping the kid with green hair. He’s cute in my opinion; he has chubby cheek, green big eyes, freckles and cute lips. He looks huggable.

As my eyes landed on his form, I couldn’t stop myself from analyzing his looks and the way he reacts; his quivering none stop while his eyes found the ground way more interesting than my face.

It amusing how he’s so shy towards me.

“What's your name?” I questioned, out of curiosity as I bent slightly, sideways to meet his gaze.

He flinch as he met my shiny eyes; he immediately look to the side as he shut his eyes making me lightly laugh and pat his head.

As what dad do whenever I try to avoid his gaze or ignore him. Mom snitched to me that dad often pats my head whenever he’s amused by my reaction.

“Don’t be shy, I’m (Y/N) by the way! Is introducing myself first make you feel any better?” I asked, smiling like the sun I am as the green-haired male slowly move his eyes to eye my expression.

“y-yes”

“you're stuttering is so cute. Are you an introvert? If you are, I’m gonna be your friend from now on. You can’t get rid of me. Do you like cats? I love cats but they hate me. I don’t know why though, I’m not mean, aren’t I? If you think I am at the fact you saw me kicked and used my quirk against to that bully, please don’t get the wrong idea. I’m just helping you because you somehow remind me of my mom. You see, my mom is a hero! So trying to protect the kid a while back by you, really impressed me!”

I didn’t realize how long I was rambling until I heard him laugh lightly. It caught me off guard to be honest.

“You're so nice.”

“Really? Thank you! I mean, I am raised quite well by the person who poops me out of her tummy”

“You've been poop out?”

“well, that’s what my mom told me. I thought babies came from heaven then fell from the sky. Mom told me she poop me out on the toilet. Weird right?”

“EH!? That’s DISGUSTING!”

“I KNOW RIGHT!”

I can’t remember how long we’ve been talking about random things. We went on and on until we heard a cute, soft voice calling his name which I presume is Izuku.

We didn’t realize that the sun is setting until his mom went to us and tap his shoulder that catching our attention. “I see you have a friend here, Izuku” the woman said.

I stared at her in awe at that time, she was beaming me with a motherly smile. I bet, she and my mom will be best friends if they happen to meet each other.

“Hi. I’m (Y/N) (L/N)! Nice to see you, ma’am” I greeted, exactly how my mom taught me. The woman lightly laughed at how cheerful I greeted her.

“You’re cute. I’m Inko Midoriya. It’s my first time seeing you here. Is perhaps you’ve just moved here?” She asked.

“Yes! And I’m glad I already made friends here, in such a short time of staying here. Your son is so kind! I like him” I chirped as I clasped my hand happily.

Miss Inko blinked a few times before snickering as her son shakes, staring with wide eyes. “Have you introduced yourself to her, Izuku?”

“I-I haven’t.”

I blinked as Miss Inko gestures her son to walk towards me. “Im Izuku…”

I can feel my smile growing wider which caught the green-haired male off guard. He flinch as I grabbed both of his hands and smile mischievously at his shy and jumpy personality.

I squeezed his hand. “You're my friend now.”

A glimpse from the future...

"That's the moment... I fell in love with (Y/N), (L/N)..."

He said as he gazes at the beautiful scenery outside the window... His smile seems to be unbroken but they can hear the cracking sound in his throat from the unstoppable sobbing of his last night.

"She made me feel... Like I'm so special... At that time, she held her hand out for me to reach and grab... I can feel the connection she and I will have but... I guess... Haha
I guess we're not meant to be together... Maybe in the other life but... We're just not..."

"You're such a drama king... I'm still here just so you know."

"You rejected me you hoe."

"Haha. Rhyme, right Bakubro-"

"Shut your tramps and go."

"You don't need to be rude Bakugo"

"Shut it, or ill pull your ear lobe"

"Geeze, this dude wanna go"

"Man, you know what, just fucking grow"

"Y'all wanna get blast around the globe?"

"HAH! rhyme"

"STFU, I didn't."

"You indirectly rejected him. (Y/N)"

"Don't chime in here... I'm not talking to you"

"Are you happy now Bakugou!? YOU TAUGHT AN ANGEL THE PERSONA OF A BAKUGOU! YOU'RE SO EVIL!"

"She's just in her Red day so calm down! Everyone!"

"zip your twerp, Chop Chop hand"

"Shsshhhh... SH... SHHHHH"

"THE FUCK-get your finger away from my lips-TODO!?"

"Pipe down."

"How did I get myself into this crap..."

"I Don't get paid enough for this."

(Edited 2-13-22)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 202 30
I offered my sister to help with teaching her new private student. I don't know her that well but I recognize her. We met a long time ago by accident...
612K 18.3K 30
❝𝑚𝑦 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑'𝑠 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑒.❞ ❝𝑦𝑒𝑎ℎ, 𝑖 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑖𝑑𝑖𝑜𝑡.❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ^^ 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑�...
364K 11.1K 34
irls if ur here piss off /lh 𝘆/𝗻 𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝘂.𝗮 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘄𝗻 𝗼𝗻 𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗽𝗶𝗻 𝗰𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗽𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗮𝗻𝗱 �...
59.6K 1.4K 55
🀄 ᳝ ࣪ 𔘓𓄿̷̸ ❝ 𝖫𝗢𝖵𝗘 𝖬𝗬𝖲𝗘𝖫𝗙 ❞ ▬▬ 𝗕𝖭𝗛𝖠. 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙸𝚂 𝙰 𝚃𝚁𝙸𝚅𝙸𝙰𝙻 𝙼𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙴𝚁 🎪 ▎⃞ ݊ ˳. 𓍯 ࣪🦴 ᳝ ˑ [ 𝗦𝖨𝗠𝖮𝗡 ]𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒...