STILES | AVENGERS

Por SonamDiwakar2

After fight outside animal clinic with Stiles, Scott fails to prove his friendship with him not first but las... MΓ‘s

INTRODUCTION
5. Can I Call Your Dad
7. Calling Noah
8.Memories
9. Isaac
1. Everything I Did Was For Nothing
10. Lab Buddies
11. We're Not What We Were
12. Thor
13. Scars He Hide
14. Step Toward Hell
15. She Saved Me Again
2. Uncle Phil
16. Survivers Are Left To Suffer
17. Beacon Hills
18. Season Four
19. All The Truth's Out
20. I'm Gonna Kill Them
21. Normal
3. Time To Meet The Avengers Kid
Thank you so much
22. Ah! Old Highschool Drama
23. He's My Son
24. A New Family
25. I'll Be Okay
26. Never Normal
4. What The Hell Heppend In Beacon Hills
27. I'm Not Your Son
28. A Long Day
29. A Long Day (P2)
30. Kyra
31. Web Of Lies
32. We Can't Tell Them
What do you think
33. We Can't Tell Them (P2)
New Book
34. Worthy
35. Stars And Moon
36. All Of Me
37. Mom
38. How It Feels Like
i need to say
39. Safe And Sound
40. Storm
sorry......

6. Unnerving Discoveries

10.7K 249 55
Por SonamDiwakar2

"What kind of clothes you like stiles" Pepper ask loking at him.

" Normal stuff I guess...Plaids, hoodies, jeans T shirts "stiles said. Playing with ham of his shirt.

"I know just a place "Pepper said and starts giving happy directions. Prepper and his uncle start catching up on things since last they talk in silence witch stiles doubt was hardly three days ago. They keep including him without making him uncomfortable or forcing him as they keep talking.

Stiles starts to like Pepper and became comfortable with her. she also like reading like him and video games witch remind him of him and Scott playing them after school always. before he became werewolf but he cast that thought aside before he falls on all the bad memories witch made his life hell.

Time flies with Pepper and he found car stopping in front of a shop which is nestled in between a coffee shop and comic book store. He looked at comic store with sad eyes as they leave car remembering all times he used to go with his mom to buy every new Batman edition before she fell sick.

"I love there clothes... you'll know why in seconds, and owner of this shop never called media or.. anything like that he know how to respect his customers privacy"Pepper. Said as they walk in. Owner of shop is an old man probably in his sixtees who greet them with a smile.

"Come here, if you like hoodies and plaids I'll show you heaven"Pepper said and Phil and stiles follow her inside store. There was an area one wall covered in plaids in almost all colours and print and other with jeanses and hoodies.

"Feel one of them and tell me if you like fabric"she said handing him a shirt. He looked at her with curiosity and pull one arm of shit on his hand, his eyes widened when he felt soft fabric, this shirt was fancier then most of his clothes but still is soft like nightwear. He looked at Pepper with wide eyes and she grin.

"Best kept secret in new york" she answers his unasked question " I also don't know how they got it that way, I think I have there whole collection in my closet"

He take out the shirt and pass it to his uncle who is looking confuced with pepper and his interaction. His uncle also wears the shirt and gave Pepper a betrayed look.

"You were holding out on me Pepper, you never showed me these" he said like an angry kid.

"Some things are for spacial people"she winks at stiles who blushed. She take shirt from Phil's hand and looked at label then grab four more shirts from rek and hand them to Stiles.

"Why don't you try these on and tell us witch size your comfortable in and then we choose design"she advised.

Stiles agrees and followes her to changing room. After chacking room is locked. He remove his Henley and T - shirt...he didn't look into mirror.
Not wanting to trigger any memory by any of his scar.

He liked fitting of second shirt so he stepped out of changing room where Pepper and uncle Phil are in some kind of conversation, they look at him and smiles.

"They're looking great on you stiles" Pepper remark "do you like them?" She ask

"Yeh I like them they are really comfortable and I can move in them and everything"

"They'll look even more good if you roll up the sleeves"uncle Phil said.

Panic takes over stiles on Uncle Phil's seemingly unharmfull comment and stiles take one uncomfortable step back. Even if neither phil or papper have step forward. He tugs at his sleeves to make shure they are down.

"T -Thats ok I -I like them that way" stiles said quickly.

"That's ok sweetheart" Pepper said trying not to show that they notice his reaction "That's how shirt is designed to worn after all"

"Why don't you go change back into your other clothes and we can pick out some patterns you like?" Uncle Phil asks, and Stiles nods before slipping back into the dressing room, berating himself. He slips back into the henley before going back out, carrying the shirt. He follows Pepper back into the shop and scans the shirts before selecting two. Stiles hesitantly presents them to Pepper and Uncle Phil for approval.

Pepper studies him for a moment. "Stiles, how often do you wear shirts like this?"

Stiles fidgets nervously. "Most days?"

"That's what I thought. You are going to need more than two of them then." Pepper turns and marches to the wall of shirts. Waving away Stiles's protests, she begins pulling out shirts and piling them in Stiles's arms. "Stiles, honey, you need enough clothes to make it more than a couple of days without doing laundry. I'd prefer a lot more, but if you are uncomfortable with it a week is the bare minimum I'll accept. Now, tell me if you dislike any of these. You should know, though, that I will switch it out for another... you can't tell me you dislike all of them just to keep me from buying you a reasonable amount of shirts."

Stiles stares at her, memories of another redhead rising and threatening to overwhelm him. He shoves them aside and shakes his head, realising that Pepper is now watching him concerned. "Sorry," he says. "You just reminded me of someone."

"Not bad, I hope."

"No." Stiles says consideringly. "She is beautiful, confident, brilliant and powerful just like you. She also knows how to get what she wants but... I think you're nicer than she is. She is sometimes... often... needlessly cruel, and while she cares a great deal for those she deems worthy, most people are below her notice. You actually seem to care. I mean you're helping me and you don't even know me."

Stiles blushes furiously as he realises what he has just said. Pepper just smiles and lays a gentle hand on his arm. Stiles forces himself not to flinch away. "Thank you, Stiles. That was very kind of you to say. Now, are you going to pick yourself some shirts or are you going to make me do it for you?"

In the end Stiles leaves the store with ten shirts, while both his uncle and Pepper grab a few of their own. They decide to break for lunch at the cafe next door and drop their bags off with Happy before heading in.

The food is simple yet delicious, and Stiles relaxes listening to the easy conversation between Uncle Phil and Pepper. He only manages to finish half his sandwich, but they wrap up the remainder and put it in the refrigerated compartment of the town car. Stiles ignores the concerned look that passes between Uncle Phil and Pepper when they think he's not looking.

Uncle Phil must catch the longing glance Stiles casts at the comic book store because suddenly he is being ushered inside.

"I want to look for some of the issues I am missing in the Howling Commandos post war run." His uncle states in response to Stiles's objections. As Stiles knows his uncle is, in fact, trying to collect those, he finds it hard to argue with that.

Uncle Phil actually does manage to find one of the issues he was missing. Stiles somehow ends up leaving with several issues of his favorites that he had missed in the chaos that is Beacon Hills. Stiles is surprised when Pepper adds several comics to the stack for herself, even more so when he realises they are all issues of The Losers. As he stares at her, wondering if she is going to stop confusing him anytime soon, Pepper merely smiles mysteriously at him and hands over her card.

When they start walking towerd gate pepper turn to look at him and then frown.

"There's something on your Soldier" she walk towerd him befor he can move "wait I'll do" she said as she starts dusting some dirt maybe came from some old book shelf from his soldier and neck. She suddenly freezes and her eyes widens, stiles looked at her confuced she look at him with something unreadable in her eyes after good ten seconds dusting his neck and soldier but still looking back at of his neck she start walking again.

When they left Shop he didn't notice Pepper mouthing his uncle about talking later.

Uncle Phil started insisting on visiting homegood store before calling it a day.

"But uncle Phil room is fine. You guys allready spend too much on me."

"Stiles room is generic clint was right - you need things to make it you own." Uncle Phil counter

Stiles know he should be grateful. Others are letting him stay and going out of there way to help him and he is. He is so overwhelmingly greatfully that he's having trouble believing that all this is real, and with every act of kindness he owe them more the truth which he's not even able to thing about let alone tell.

"Uncle please" he begs near tears " can't we just go back to tower"

In a second his uncle's arms are around him he berrows close too overwhelmed to be amberess for breaking down in public.

"I'm so sorry stiles, I didn't mean to push you. I just want you happy, to know that you in some place safe."uncle Phil said moving a hand on his back.

Pepper place a hand on his soldier
"We'll just go home alright stiles"

Home. Stiles hasn't had a home in years. Not a proper one. He has had a place to stay, but it had become simply a house, no longer a home. Stiles has nearly forgotten what having a home is like. Maybe, just maybe, if his luck holds, these wonderful people will let him stay long enough to relearn.

"I don't know what home is" stiles said unintentionally. Phil's breath hitched and pepper's hand tighten around him.

They all climbs into the car not mentioning his comment . He dares a quick glance at Pepper as she climbs in, hoping she isn't disappointed in him. "Sorry for cutting the trip short." He apologizes quietly.

"Oh, honey." Pepper leans forward to put a hand on Stiles's knee. "This trip was about you. I should be the one apologizing to you. I never meant to upset you."

Stiles shakes his head rapidly. "You guys were great! I just... it's... a lot. No one has done anything for me, especially not on this scale, in a long time. I'm just... overwhelmed. I don't deserve all of this." He confesses.

"You do." Pepper counters, gentle but leaving no room for argument. "You deserve to be treated with kindness."

Stiles stays silent, wondering at the implications of that. Could it be true? Could he learn to accept their kindness without feeling unworthy? ... But no. They still don't know him. Not really. Everyone who does has turned from him. Uncle Phil, Pepper, Clint, all of them will too once they realise who he really is. He doesn't deserve their kindness, their generosity.

But he decides to cling to the tiny flicker of hope that this time will be different. That they mean it when they say nothing could make them change their minds. He will work to prove he is good, that he is not a waste of space, of time, of money and effort. It didn't work with the pack but maybe, just maybe, this time will be different. He knows exactly how he can start too.

"Uncle Phil? Do you guys ever do like family meals? Everybody together?" Stiles asks.

Uncle Phil studies him. "Yes, we usually try to at least once a week. Sometimes more if someone feels like cooking for everyone. Why do you ask?"

"I'd like to cook for everyone tonight, I mean, if you think they would like that. As a thank you."

"You know you don't have to thank us right?"

"I want to. Please. I like cooking. But, um, I don't have to, if you think it is a bad idea...."

"It sounds lovely, Stiles." Pepper interjects. "I will make sure everyone knows to be there tonight."

"Oh, you don't have to do that. I mean I don't want to make anyone cancel their plans or anything. I can do it another night if tonight doesn't work for everyone. Or I can makes something for each person when they are ready! Or..."

"Stiles." Uncle Phil silences the rambling. "No one has any plans tonight. We will just let them know when you are making dinner so they know to come to the common floor and not eat on their own."

"Oh... right." Stiles says sheepishly. A moment passes before he asks, "How many servings should I plan?"

"Stiles everyone will be there" his uncle said not getting his point.

"I mean some people eat more then others and several Avenger fall to that categorie. So how much should I plan? Should I plan two servings for each...?"

"Oh...I see. Well Steve and Bucky eat four times then a normal human and Natasha and Bruce hang around two and Clint also two if he have trained that day, you can plan two servings per person it will be enough" phil said thinking, and stiles nod.

" Stiles if you don't mind. I'm hopeless at cooking but I'm a fair Baker. So can I join you in kitchen" Pepper ask.

Melissa was the one to teach him cook after his mom but she was a terrible Baker so Stiles never got chance to learn bake and pepper also remind him of her.

"It will be nice " he said smiling.

Soon they were climb out of the car inside tower after wawing goodbye to Happy. The make there way to elevator. Pepper was fist to exit.

"I will meet you in kitchen Stiles"she said taking her bags from Phil's hand.

Stiles is putting his bags away when someone came behind him." Are we ok?" Uncle Phil ask

Stiles turn around and first time initiating a hug with Phil on his own.

"I'm fine uncle Phil. I love you." He said

His uncle sigh in relief "I love you too stiles, just tell me from next time if I'm pushing you to hard."

" It not you fault uncle Phil. I...just thought I can take it....but then it pile up so fast" he said releasing his uncle. Taking a step back "I should head down to meet Pepper. what are you going to do?"

"I'm going to meet everyone in gym and see if Clint got himself in any trouble " he said jokingly " I will meet you on commen floor after that"

"It's ok take your time. And pepper will be there with me"

Phil smiles before leading Stiles out of the apartment. They say goodbye when Stiles gets off at the common floor, his uncle continuing down to the gym. Pepper isn't there yet, and Stiles decides to see if they have all the ingredients for the dish he is planning. He starts sorting through the pantry and fridge, pulling out the ingredients as he finds them. After sorting through everything he frowns.

"JARVIS?"

"Yes, Stiles?"

"Can you ask if someone have pineapple. I can't find it."

"Of course Stiles"

Jarvis speaks after a moment "Mr Banner have some on his floore. he's coming in some Time".

"Tell him thanks Jarvis...I will say again when he'll come"

"Certainly"

Pepper Walked in. she's changes in her more comfortable clothes. she make bun of her hair and clap her hands together.

"What are you making so I can make desert witch pair well"

"Do you know anything about Indian food" he ask her.

She blinks at him in confution. not expecting that.

" I can't say I do"

"How would you feel about making something you never had befor. I know the recipe." He ask

"Intrigued now"

"It's called dosa and other is biryani they both are completely different from each other and desart is called choclate haupia pai it's Hawaiian.

"I love indian food spacially Biryani"Bruce said making stiles jump he didn't hear or listen man come.

"Sorry" he said placing pineapple on counter "I didn't mean to startel you "

"It's ok "stiles replies "um.. Dr Banner - did you say you love Indian food?"

"Call me Bruce -and yes I spend some time in India and I know biryani is a hard dish....so can I halp you make. If you don't mind. I have some spices too on my floor" Bruce ask.

"It will be great and - thank you." Stiles said

"I'll be right back then " Bruce said leaving floor.

"You can tell me what to do I will start now" Pepper said from behind him.

He turn and gave Pepper instructions and she starts making pie. He also start with his dosas and start preparations for Biyani.

Bruce came back and start halping in silence. They keep working comfortably and stiles is too comfortable he didn't notic when he pull his sleeves up. But he did notice Bruce's lack of movement he looked at him and follow direction of his eyes where he's looking with horrer on his wrists.

Stiles went to pull them down quickly but stops when Bruce lift his hand in gasture to wait stiles looks at him and Bruce ask quietly" May I"

Stiles glance behind his soldier at Pepper who is working on her pie. and look back at Bruce. He nods and extends his arm for Bruce to see.

Bruce grabs his arm gently not making him feel trapped. When he looked up at stiles docter's eyes are dark with sympathy and compassion not pity or disgust. Stiles sighs in relief. And went back to work after pulling his sleeves down.

Once things are nearly done, Stiles asks JARVIS to alert the others. Stiles begins to place the various bowls he has prepared as fillings for dosa along one edge of the counter. He shreds the boiled chicken and adds that to the line just as Uncle Phil and Clint arrive.

"Sorry I got cought up in some paper work"uncle Phil said loking at everything stiles, Pepper and Bruce made.

"No problem" stiles said lifting last dosa from pan and putting it on plate."see done" clint Lough and ruffle stiles hair. Phil smiles when he saw stiles leaning into touch not shying away.

The rest of the Avengers trickle in over the next few minutes as Bruce finishes up Biryani and Pepper places the first layer of her pie in the refrigerator to set. They look intrigued by the set up, but wait more patiently than Stiles would have guessed. Once everyone is there, Stiles clears his throat nervously. He twitches under the attention of all the Avengers and Clint comes to stand next to him. Stiles leans into him gratefully and begins.

"Hey. um, I just want to thank you all for letting me stay so I made dinner. um, did any of you hade Dosa or Biryani before." Everyone shake there head. " Really.... ok. so Dosa is like pancakes... but made with rice flour. They are really thin like paper and I made both crunchy and soft. So you can take whatever you like, then you can choose filling With it I made chicken, peas, beans, sellary, pineapple, boiled mashed potatoes, and in the and you have some dipings there is Tomato souce, coconut souse and meyonees."

He looked at there faces and see everyone already deciding there fillings. "And this is Biryani... you just have to eat it. It's like best dish made of chicken. Bruce helped me made it. I like these because you can have what you want without being stuck with one thing. I hope you'll like it" he said

"It looks - and smell - delicious Stiles." Clint said squeezing his soldier "I can't wait to try it" he proceed first by felling he's plate with absurd amount of food. All avangers wait for ther chance to fill there plates with food. Stiles finishes making his plate and takes a seat at the table. Various pleased noises arise around the table as the rest sit and begin eating. They all praise Stiles and Bruce for the meal, and Stiles flushes bright and smiles shyly at the table.

Steve is the first to go back for seconds, piling his plate so high some of his toppings are in danger of rolling right off the edge of the plate. "The fact that you can add what you want instead of being stuck with everything is my favorite part about this." He says before shoving a forkful into his mouth. "I love pineapple, but Buck is allergic to it. Usually means we just have to leave it out altogether."

"It's true." Bucky says from the counter, eyeing the bowl of pineapple with distrust.

"I figured it was a good place to start." Stiles says shyly. "Until I learn what types of stuff you guys like and don't like and what everyone is allergic to and so on, a build your own recipe seemed a safer bet."

"It was definitely a brilliant idea." Uncle Phil praises.

After everyone has finished eating - demolishing nearly everything Bruce and Stiles had made - they sit around the table drinking coffee, wine, or beer depending on the person. Stiles checks the time and then says, just loud enough to capture the attention of everyone, "Pepper also made a dessert to finish off our meal. It should be just about ready, right Pepper?"

Pepper glances at the clock. "Yeah it should be ready to eat."

"What did you make, Pep?" Tony asks, sitting up straighter at the promise of dessert.

"Ask Stiles." Pepper replies. "He was the one who knew it."

" It's called chocolate haupia pai" stiles said " it's an Hawaiian dish"

Pepper places the pie on the table and then slaps both Tony and Clint's hands away from it. "Heathens, the lot of you." She chides before carefully slicing and serving the pie. It tastes just right, Stiles is relieved to find, and the coconut is the perfect complement to the spice of Bruce and stiles's Biryani . The others seem to agree, if the praise directed at him and Pepper is any indication. Stiles's pleased smile is interrupted by a yawn and he blinks sleepily.

"I think I am going to head up and try to get some sleep." He says quietly to Uncle Phil. Uncle Phil nods.

"Want me to come up?"

Stiles considers for a moment. "No, I'll be good. I can always have JARVIS get you if I need to right?"

"Right." His uncle confirms. Stiles nods and then stands.

"Goodnight, everyone." He says, waving before heading to the elevator. A chorus of goodnights and thank yous for the dinner follow him, cutting off as the elevator doors close. Stiles stumbles into the apartment, warm, sleepy and comfortable full. He finds his room and closes the door. He strips out of the t-shirt, leaving the henley, kicks out of his shoes and removes the knife sheath before crawling under the covers. Stiles slips the knife under the mattress within easy reach and, praying for no nightmares, slips into sleep.

________________________________

Issac is sitting in a coffe shop in new York. Chris Argent left for some work lest time when he left came back after months with news of his dead sister being alive and what not.

So he decided this time he will travel before listening to all the shit going down beacon hill. When Chris pack his bags for California he packed his for New york.

He is in New York from one week but today is something different. He's been feeling a change in air since morning. Like he's close to someone from...pack.

He stand up from his table and desides to follow his instinct. He paid is bill and start walking out of coffee shop on his his left is a cloths store as soon he was in front of shop he cought a scent. A scent he knew too well. Stiles.

He didn't know stiles was in New York. How would he. He by himself was one who end all his contacts from Beacon Hills when he left with Argent after Allison's death. Argent was only link he have to know what's been happening there.

He would have ignored stiles presence in New York if he haven't cought on depression mix with his scent. Witch scared him. He wants to know why stiles smell depressed.

He didn't realise it's night and he have followed stiles scent to Avenger tower.

AVENGERS freaking TOWER

What on earth stiles is doing here. He would have gone now but stiles heart beat is normal and he's calm. so he desides to come back again tomorrow. To know what have draged stiles to New York.

He went back to his hotel room witch is only two blocks away from Avengers tower. To try and get some sleep... if he can.

Finally ISAAC is here

And I'm going to write some of what's going on in Beacon Hills.

Please tell if you like it

Seguir leyendo

TambiΓ©n te gustarΓ‘n

18.8K 834 17
After Scott's pack defeated Void Stiles, they thought they had gotten rid of him for good. But when Stiles finds himself fighting a battle he can't w...
41.6K 1.1K 11
Stiles has had many strange things in his life. When stiles is away from the pack, he's an assassin with strange powers. After the pack kicks him out...
1.1K 19 4
Stiles is kicked out of the pack by none other than his supposed best friend Scott McCall, why? Because apparently he is weak, defenceless, skinny St...
26.6K 637 38
π—£π—”π—œπ—‘ π—œπ—‘ 𝗔 𝗣𝗔π—₯𝗧 𝗒𝗙 π—Ÿπ—œπ—™π—˜ π—§π—˜π—˜π—‘ π—ͺπ—’π—Ÿπ—™ Γ— 𝗠𝗔π—₯π—©π—˜π—Ÿ [π—¦π—˜π—”π—¦π—’π—‘ 𝟯 - π—”π—©π—˜π—‘π—šπ—˜π—₯𝗦] π—π—¨π—‘π—˜π—•π—Ÿπ—¨π—˜π—¦π—™π—˜π—©π—˜π—₯ Β© π—‘π—’π—©π—˜...