Mending of the Heart

By Marksfiretruck

Raised in a toxic and horrible household, a girl with a truly Brutal upbringing Eleanor L. Kang gets married... More

Intro
Arrangements
Catalogs
Enroll
Impressed
Dinner
Cold Home
Week Gone By
Brave
Lotus
Strange
Girls Best Friend
better left unsaid
Escorts
bonding
confessions
Love
Nostalgia
Therapy
Notes
Daegu
Big Step
Memory Lane
Jailbreak
Empty
Photo album
Birthdays
Crossing Boundaries
Crystals
Han River
Doubt
Suggestions
Counseling
15 days
Graduation Anxiety
Wrong person
Lost it all
Book 2
Bond
Quality Time
Weekend Turn
Donor
Avoid the Void
Numbers
Speechless
Porridge
Doubles
Drunk Words
Never enough
Rain on me
Choices
Marriage license
Changes
Happily Ever After

Fierce

265 8 3
By Marksfiretruck

"Appa let's play." Yuna jumped as I sat in my office dealing with a work call. "Mama is coming?"

"Yuna sweetheart. Appa needs to take this, mama is on her way." I said. "Hi yes-

"Appa lets playyyy. I'm bored." She jumped. I huffed.

"Yuna I said no. Later we can play now please stop bugging me!" I snapped making her flinch with her whole body.

Her eyes welled with tears and she ran away crying before I could even say anything.

I hung up the phone and went after her.

"Yuna." I called going to the sound of her cries only to see the front door open revealing Eleanor who had a crying Yuna hugging her legs.

"What did you do?" She asked me before picking up Yuna who hugged Elle and cried while Minseok hid behind her legs.

"I'm sorry." I said.

Eleanor stared at me in disappointment but also with a look that told me she expected it.

"What happened?" She asked Yuna in a much nicer tone than she had spoken to me in.

"Appa yelled at me." Yuna tattled.

"Come on...let's go home." She told the kids.

"Elle." I grabbed her arm but she pulled away harshly and walked away to the car placing the kids inside.

"Elle come on." I ran up to her as she closed the back door.

"You're never going to change. You'll always be the same asshole you were when we got married." She snapped. "You've done enough to me, you can yell at me, hurt me in every possible way emotionally and physically but I draw the line at my kids." She snapped. "You ever yell at anyone of them ever again then you'll never see them."

"I thought they were our kids." I mumbled.

She rolled her eyes. "You have no custody. They're only here because I wanted to give you a chance but you've as usual proved that Kim Seokjin will forever be an abusive, hot headed, aggressive asshole." She stated. "I wish we had never met, never gotten married I HATE YOU." She snapped.

I looked down. "I...I know." I nodded. "And you have every right but I don't care."

She narrowed her eyes at me. "I'll still love you."

"Love?" She laughed in disbelief. "You call what you have for me love? That's love?!" She whisper shouted. "Go fuck yourself." She snapped getting in the drivers seat and driving away.

She had changed. She was bold now, not afraid to speak her mind and stand her ground. She was fierce.

-Eleanor-

I was so furious! I got home and let the kids do their own thing after settling in. I was in my bedroom when Mark walked in and winced.

"Yikes the air is so tense, what's wrong bunny?" He cooed sitting down next to me.

"Jin. He yelled at Yuna and made her cry." I said, marks face twisted with annoyance.

"What the hell? Whyd he do that?" He asked.

"I don't know but she might've tried talking to him while he was working and he snapped." I scoffed. "You know there's a way to talk to people, especially kids."

"Of course." Mark nodded. "Come on just ignore it, don't work yourself up over it she's fine right?"

"Yeah but she's heartbroken. She wanted to like him you know? She was making an effort to give him a chance unlike Minseok." I sighed. "Only for her to end up disappointed. That's just how Jin is, he disappoints you."

"Yuna will be fine. You've scolded her too-

"Mark there's a difference between a stern tone and full on yelling." I said.

"I know babe, come on she's playing in her room with Minseok she's fine don't stress yourself out." He rubbed my thigh comfortingly.

"You're right." I sighed. "How was your day?" I asked wrapping my arms around him. "Did you have a good day at work?"

"Yeah, a lot of paperwork though but I'm better now that I'm back here with you." He kissed my lips.

I chuckled. "Aw how sweet."

"I wanted to talk to you about something serious." He held my hands.

"What's up?" I asked.

"I've been thinking-and we've talked about it before so I just don't want to wait anymore..." he pulled out a little box. "Let's get married?" He asked.

I stared at him in awe. "Really?" I whispered.

He nodded. "We don't have to have a wedding-

"What? Dont you want one?" I asked.

"I just want to get married and call you my wife but I know you don't want one-

"Babe, if you want a wedding we can have one if it's what you want! I promise I can do that for you if you really want a wedding."

"I don't but I know my mom will." He rolled his eyes. "So a small one? Very small."

"Alright babe." I laughed. "I'll marry you."

"Really?"

"I haven't waited this many years just to say no." I joked as I took the ring out of its box.

"No let me!" He took it and slipped it on my finger.

——

"Okay kids bed time, you guys brushed your teeth now get into bed." I said tucking the kids in.

"Yeah? Then we can beat him up." Mark told Minseok who laughed.

"Um, mister what are you teaching him?" I laughed at Mark.

"Mark said I can beat up a kid from daycare! He bothers yuna."

"No he doesn't! He's nice and gives me snacks."

"Yuna you can't be friends with boys." Minseok sat up.

"Lay back down." Mark said pushing him back down making Minseok laugh.

"Yuna can be friends with anyone just not strangers okay? If a stranger talks to you you tell mama and Mark."

"Okay." The two said.

"And appa?" Yuna asked.

I glanced at Mark. "If appa is around then yes you tell him too." He said. "Okay go to sleep my sea monkeys."

"Good night." Yuna and Minseok took turns kissing Mark and i goodnight.

"Good night guys." I smiled closing the light leaving the night light on for the two before closing the door behind Mark and I.

"Soooooo." He said as we went to the living room.

"Sooooo." I repeated with a laugh. "Wanna drink a glass of wine?"

"Sure." He smiled. "So the kids are asleep." He wrapped his arms around my stomach as I opened the wine bottle and poured us both a glass.

"Ah, I see." I chuckled looking back up at him. "We're thinking the same thing right?"

"I think so." He said caressing my stomach.

"What is yours and the kids obsession with my stomach?" I laughed.

"You're squishy. Like comfy."

"So...chubby?" I asked.

"No babe, you're healthy. You used to be really weak you're just thick." He patted my butt. "Why do you think I'm always feeding you?"

"Well since we're thinking the same how about wine then we go to our bedroom?" I asked.

And two wine glasses later we were in our bedroom under the covers naked.

"Shh sweetheart you have to stay quiet." Mark whispered gently as he covered my mouth muffling my moans. "The kids will wake up."

I bit my lip as he worked his hips back and forth stretching me out. "Oh god." I gasped.

He kissed my lips moaning against my mouth. "Fuck."

He wrapped his hand around my throat looking into my eyes while I felt made cheek heat up.

"You're gorgeous." He whispered.

I covered my face but he pinned both my arms down with his hand.

"I didn't give you permission to cover your face. Say it, I'm beautiful." He grunted.

"Mark-

"Say it or I'll stop." He said scowling his pace while I whimpered.

"I-I'm beautiful." I gasped.

"Good girl, yes you are." He said speeding up making me arch my back. "Close Babygirl?"

"Yes." I whispered hugging his shoulders.

"Good, just hold it for a bit longer sweetheart."

I loved when he called me cute names like this.

"Mark I'm close, I-I can't." I whimpered.

"Just a second baby." He groaned as my breath hitched. "Okay cum baby."

I did as told releasing over him with a moan. "God." I gasped.

"Good girl." He said playing with my nipples.

"Mm." I squirmed against him chest pushing him away from the overstimulation.

"Where you going?" He asked only pulling me closer. "Give me tiddies."

"Stop." I laughed. "What is your obsession with my breasts?"

"Are you kidding me? It's like your own stress ball plus you're like a pillow." He said stuffing his face in my breast.

I laughed softly until he bit my nipple. "Ow Mark." I whined.

"Oh, I'm sorry baby let me fix it." He said sucking on my nipple nibbling gently.

"Mmm." I moaned running my hands through his hair as he kissed down my neck to my stomach before disappearing under to covers until I felt his tongue against me this time.

The next day

I was at the store with the kids when my cart softly bumped into another cart.

"Oh, I'm sorry." I apologized and looked up to see my mother.

I hadn't seen her for three years. Last time I saw her was when she told me to die.

She didn't know about Jin and I being divorced, she didn't know she had grandkids.

She didn't know that Mark and I were engaged.

"Eleanor." She stated and scanned me. "And who are these little ones?"

"They are my kids. Minseok and Yuna." I said. "Say hi."

"Hi." They said politely.

"Hi." My mother smiled. "I'm glad I ran into you, your father and I need to talk to you how about we come over?"

"Um...talk about what? It's been 3 years since we last spoke."

"We want to reconcile. Apologize to you about how much we've hurt you, apologize to Jin-

"Jin and I divorced 3 years ago." I cut her off. "We're not married."

"So whose kids are they?" She asked.

"Theyre his blood, I won't get into my business with Jin and I have no interest in reconciliation. I'm okay with how my life is going and I don't need any disturbance."

"Is that any way to talk to your mother-

"You don't become a mother just by giving birth. Your character and ability determines your motherhood, I'm a mother too now...I know how it goes."

"Will you stop being so hardheaded and just let us talk to you? It's important."

"Fine...you can come over." I said and was about to walk away when she stopped me with a question.

"If you and Jin divorced then are you wearing a ring still?" She asked.

"Because I'm engaged to someone else." I said and walked away. "Come on kids."

"Who is that mama?"

"She's my mom." I answered Yuna.

"She's mean." Minseok said. "I'll beat her up for you mama."

"Ah sweetie you can't solve problems with violence okay? That's very wrong. I appreciate your offer." I smiled.

——

"No way." Mark gasped. "She really is going to come over?"

I nodded. "Babe you don't have to let her in you know."

"I know but, she was persistent. I just decided to go with it." I sighed. "Now I regret it."

"I'll kick her out if it gets too much. She does know about you and Jin right?"

"Yeah I told her we divorced and she knows I'm engaged, just not that I'm engaged to you."

"Good, it'll be a nice way to see the look on her face when she sees that we won." He said making me laugh. "I told her I'd marry you and look at us now. It took around 7 years but were good."

"Mhm." I smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.6K 1.3K 69
Kim Y/N is a normal girl living her life on her own along with her beloved friends and family. Suddenly,a guy named Jeon Jungkook showed up in her li...
2.6K 124 14
When the main character, Kang Eunjin, leaves Busan to moves to Seoul, she meet a playboy who changes her reputation of a good girl to a rebel. Her s...
28.5K 1K 14
An arranged marriage where one of them will go to great lengths to get along, the other simply ignores and treats her husband badly. Will their feeli...
264K 10.3K 20
- a Park Jimin fanfiction - in which a girl gets married to a prince because of a marriage contract from their grandfathers. Lee Haneul was forced to...