Welcome To Fright Night 🦇 🧚...

Por LyndaDover

"You freakin put your blood inside of me to claim me? Why?" I asked. "I claim you as my mate because you are... Más

Cast Names
Intro (Raven's Dream)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Fright Night Characters Pictures Part 1
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Announcement
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Fright Night Imagines
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Characters Choices
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
New Books Information
Various Artists
Score Soundtrack

Chapter 74

283 5 2
Por LyndaDover

Song Theme: Jay Sean- War

Raven's POV.

It was quiet for a second until I hear a voice speaking. "Hello? Raven?" Jerry's voice from the phone. I snapped out of the depression thoughts and place the phone on my left ear. "Yeah, I'm here! Sorry I was just..." I said, clearing my throat. "I know I heard from you guys argument. I'm really sorry I caused you a lot of trouble and got you into this mess." He said in a guilty tone.

"It doesn't matter now, Jerry. What matters now we need to find a way to get rid of the curse without killing anyone and track down the master." I said after I sigh. "No Raven, it's too risky and dangerous to find him." He warned me. "Jerry, I have to..." I said but he cut me off. "Trust me, Raven. You don't want to find and deal with him. If he does find you, he'll take you away and never let you go. It would be better if you stay hidden while I take care of him." He added. "Jerry, I'm not run and hide like coward and staying there doing nothing when I have to protect my family and save you and my brother." I said.

"I'm doing this with or without your help." I added. "Raven, you don't know what you're saying. He's not ordinary vampire, he's the first and the original vampire of them all. He sent the seven deadly sins to do his dirty work by capturing all the innocent people for creating more armies." He said. "Like you did?" I asked. It got quiet for two minutes until he clear his throat.

"Yes but I don't butcher them with iron spikes. I'm not that type of monster would do disgusting and horrible things like that. I created an army to stop him to end my curse." He responded. "Then let me help you to stop him, together." I begged. "Jerry, I love you. I'll do whatever it takes to get rid of the curse and find him just please let me help you." I added. It took a moment for him to think about it and sighed. "Alright you can help but you have to stay with me the whole time when we go places together." He responded. "I will!" I said.

"Good but there's no rush until after you graduate, in the meantime you need to relax to get your strength back." He said. "Jerry, I'll be fine...ugh" I said, felt the pain on my left side from injury. "Raven, you need some rest till you get better then we'll see each other and talk about our plan." He said. "But what about you?" I asked. "I'll be fine! I do have a backup house. I'm planning to take you there after you graduate just two of us before you go to college." He said. "You have a backup house all the along?" I unsurprisingly.

"Yes I do!" He chuckle. I giggled and didn't expect he would have two houses until now. "Well I gotta go take care of the mess going on before Charley and your mom would notice. I'll talk to you later." He said. "Okay, just be careful." I said. "I will, you too!" He said. "I will!" I replied. "I love you, little fairy." He said, feeling his smirk face look over the phone. "I love you too, vampy!" I said back after we hung up.

3rd's POV.

Meanwhile Adrian went to kitchen to finish up his beer and drinking cup of whiskey as he sat down to the kitchen counter. He kept pouring the whiskey in the glass cup everytime he drinks the whole thing to relieve his pain of heartache. "Dammit Raven, why you would pick him not me?" He reflecting with sadness on the rejection. "I figured you would be down here drinking after the rejection going on between you and Raven." Professor Edden said as he approached from the kitchen door.

"And I figured you came down here more than joining me for a drink, aren't you?" Adrian asked in irritated tone after Edden grabbed himself a glass cup from the cupboard. "Well that's another reason why I bought the whiskeys for any special occasions." Edden admitted, sitting next to Adrian on the left side. Edden grabbed the whiskey bottle, pouring half of it to his cup and place it on the counter. "So you want to talk about it?" Edden asked.

Adrian didn't said anything for a moment until after he finished drinking another whiskey and pour another. "There's nothing to talk about other than she choose Jerry over me." Adrian heartbroken. "I know how you feel but she can't help it when she has feelings for you and Jerry until she realizes that she has to make decisions on her own." Edden pointed out. "You've been through that road, didn't you?" Adrian asked, looked at Edden.

Edden sighed after he finished drinking and pour another. "Yes I had." Edden replied. "With who?" Adrian asked. "Jane" Edden responded. "Charley and Raven's mother?" Adrian shocked. Edden nodded before drinking and pouring again. "You were really up against their dad? The future fairy king?" Adrian asked. "We weren't always like that, he was like a brother to me and my bestfriend. He always a charmer when it comes to all humans and faeries ladies. Until one day we met Jane from high school, we couldn't keep our eyes off of her. She was so beautiful like she was a siren to get every single men attention." Edden explained.

"You and him fallen in love with her at first sight?" Adrian asked. "Aye, it was at first sight, she was a nerd and shy but she's smart and amazing woman I ever love. One day when the winter formal dance was coming up, I was planning to asked her out but Oberon beat me to it. Once he asked her, she said yes and they've been together for a long time until his father showed up and demanded his son to divorce her. The rest of it you already know after that." Edden responded in a sad tone. "But you have her now." Adrian said.

"True but would my bestfriend be able to except it or end up killing me." Edden stated the facts. "Like hell he's gonna know and besides they're both divorce since he listened to his dick fairy daddy." Adrian said. "But the point is you were always there for Raven, Charley, and Jane when they needed you." Adrian pointed out. "You already a husband and a father to them." Adrian added, finished drinking his last whiskey. "You're right, Adrian." Edden said. "You damm right I am." Adrian said drunkenly after he burp. "I think you had enough whiskey for one day." Edden said, grabbing the whiskey bottle away from Adrian.

"But the point is I'm trying to make is, if something happen to Jerry then you'll might get a chance to win her back just like I did with Jane." Edden pointed out. "How?" Adrian asked. "It's called faith and patience, Adrian. When the time comes you'll know." Edden replied. "That's it?" Adrian disbelief. "That's the dumbest thing I ever heard." Adrian scold. "Trust me, Adrian, it does work. You just need to be patience until Raven comes back to you." Edden said.

"What if she doesn't?" Adrian asked in a sad tone. "I don't know how long it will take for her to be with Jerry but we'll see how it goes." Edden said. "It's not like you're gonna blood claim her or something." Edden added until it gives Adrian an idea. Now Edden started to regret what he just said. "Oh no! Adrian, don't do this." Edden warned Adrian and shook his head. But it was too late as Adrian speed away, back to Raven's bedroom. "Oh fuck, what have I done?" Edden muttered in a frustrated tone, following Adrian.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

3.1K 2 34
"I can't stop thinking about you. That night when we played truth or dare, I can't stop thinking about you." "Fred-" "My eyes." "What?" "My eyes, my...
369K 10K 37
"Suddenly, I found our faces so close together, I could feel his warm breath caressing my face. It smelt slightly of mint, and an undercurrent that w...
3M 136K 44
****COMPLETED**** "You're driving me crazy," I growled, dropping my hand down to her waist then around to her lower back, sucking her earlobe into my...
Finn Por riley

Hombres Lobo

8.3K 178 54
"Bullshit." Cillian's eyes flashed black at my outburst, and I saw his body shaking to control his wolf from lashing out at me. I didn't back down. I...