The Dawn Is On Us

By qanwritesalot

She was like a butterfly in spring. Flying from one garden to the next with her face pulled in a bright smile... More

COPYRIGHT
C H A R A C T E R S
C H A P T E R 0 1 | T R A N S L A T E D |
C H A P T E R 0 2 | T R A N S L A T E D |
C H A P T E R 0 3 | T R A N S L A T E D |
C H A P T E R 0 4 | T R A N S L A T E D |
C H A P T E R 0 5 | T R A N S L A T E D |
C H A P T E R 0 6 |T R A N S L A T E D |
C H A P T E R 0 7 | T R A N S L A T E D |
C H A P T E R 0 8 | T R A N S L A T E D |
C H A P T E R 0 9 | T R A N S L A T E D |
C H A P T E R 1 0
C H A P T E R 1 1
C H A P T E R 1 2
C H A P T E R 1 3
C H A P T E R 1 4
C H A P T E R 1 5
C H A P T E R 1 6
C H A P T E R 1 7
C H A P T E R 1 8
C H A P T E R 1 9
C H A P T E R 2 0
C H A P T E R 2 1
C H A P T E R 2 2
C H A P T E R 2 3
C H A P T E R 2 4
C H A P T E R 2 5
C H A P T E R 2 6
C H A P T E R 2 7
C H A P T E R 2 8
C H A P T E R 2 9
C H A P T E R 3 0
C H A P T E R 3 1
C H A P T E R 3 2
C H A P T E R 3 3
C H A P T E R 3 4
C H A P T E R 3 5
C H A P T E R 3 6
C H A P T E R 3 7
C H A P T E R 3 8
C H A P T E R 3 9
C H A P T E R 4 0
C H A P T E R 4 1
C H A P T E R 4 2
C H A P T E R 4 3
C H A P T E R 4 4
C H A P T E R 4 5
C H A P T E R 4 7
C H A P T E R 4 8
C H A P T E R 4 9
C H A P T E R 5 0
C H A P T E R 5 1
C H A P T E R 5 2
C H A P T E R 5 3
E P I L O G U E
B O N U S C H A P T E R
F I N A L W O R D S
A QUEEN'S TOUCH & SOME GLITTER

C H A P T E R 4 6

6K 514 135
By qanwritesalot

R U M A I S A clutched her belongings in her hands tightly. All the jewellery she had collected over the years lay infront of her. The expensive suitcases, over flowing with the designer clothing she was obsessed with. Her eyes ran across the now bare walls of her marital bedroom. Never had she imagined that a day would come wher3 she would have to part with the luxurious life. To her, it was a birth right that was denied.

Rumaisa, much like her family, had forgotten that the life she was used to, was not her own. It was borrowed off of the kindness of an orphan boy. Whom they shunned at every step. Since Rizwan had made the decision to sell this property and move to much less expensive area, her brain was clouded with thoughts of Mustafa.

She had rejected him. And now she held regrets. Even if he was paralysed, atleast he would respect her. Atleast she would not have to worry about moving out of her home. What had she done? Had she destroyed her future with her bare hands? On top of that, the guilt kept piling on. The guilt of thinking about another man while her husband had never refused to fulfill her wishes.

"Rumi paani lana," Rizwan ordered.
He had just returned, unsuccessful from another day of job hunting.
"Mein mulazima ko kehti hun," his lazy wife spoke.
Rizwan shook his head. They had clearly fired everyone last night. No longer able to afford them.
"Mulazim kal sai farigh hain. Khud le kar aao," he sighed.
He could not help but wonder if he had made a mistake. Had it been Hoor, she would have not spoken a single word. After all she would be used to the hard life.

Rumaisa made an ugly face before heading out. She was busy. But lately, her husband seemed to not care. He thought him losing the job was the most devastating. When really it was the fact that Rumaisa had been kicked out of the rich wives life. The girls that once loved her and her fashion senses, refused to pick up her never ending calls.

"Yeh lein!" She all but the threw the glass in his hands.
Some of it spilling on their bedsheets. Rizwan sighed, he could understand why Rumaisa felt frustrated. But why could she not understand his worries?
"Rumi dekho mein samajh sakta hun tumhe kyun itni pareeshani hai. Par please meri majboor samjho. Jaise hi yeh sab khatam ho ga, hum wapis isi lifestyle mein ajain gai," he kissed his wife's cheeks.
Trying to make her understand. And look at the brighter side of things. Eventhough, he knew no one had any idea when things would get better.

Rumaisa nodded half-hearted. She knew these were just words. It was a pandemic. Not a vacation. She knew she could not go to her parents, who themselves were facing tough problems. Shaking these thoughts aside, she started packing away her jewellery. When Rizwan stopped her.
"Rumi yeh saaray zeewar le jaane sai behtar hai inhe bank mein rakhwa dein. The place we are moving to is not that safe. Isliye behtar hai keh bank mei hi jama hon".

Rumaisa looked at his face. Wondering silently if he was joking. Knowing there was no use arguing with him, she agreed without putting up much of a fight. Readying herself for the move tomorrow.

R U M A I S A 'S M A I K A
●●●●¤¤●●●●

Shahrukh stepped inside the home after spending most of the evening with the neighbours children. They had been introducing him to the way things worked around in the streets. They taught him how to steal stuff from the tuck shop at the corner of the street, without the owner realising. They taught him about all the young women that lived there.

There was one woman he was particularly infatuated with. Saliha. She had him under her spell. From the way her hair swayed in the wind to her polite tone. He left no chance to tease her. He knew he could not do more than that. Her elder brother was in the police and very strict in the case of street harassment. He was the mun bola bhai of every girl. Protecting them from men with bad intentions. Officer Asif was the villain of his love story.

"Ammi khaaney mein kia hai?" Shahrukh shouted.
These days his time was spent in eating and wandering.
"Chaaney walay chawal," Munazza shouted.
Long gone were the days when accompanied with meats. Now they had to chose carefully. And with Rizwan refusing to fund their lifestyle, things were becoming hard.

"Kia ammi. Aaj bhi khali chawal?" Arrogance dripped from Shahrukh's words.
He refused to acknowledge the problems of his family. Still living in a world of wishful thinking.
"Ji beta. Koi kaam karo takay halaat behtar hon. Aur han Saliha keh ghar walun nai rishtay sai inkaar kar diya hai," Munazza dropped the bomb on his head.

His mother had already told her countless times that they would never accept. No one gives their daughters to men who do not work. Especially when she has an elder brother like Asif who was well versed with the law. This rejection did not sit right with Shahrukh. To him, it was an insult to his mardangi. It seemed as if he would have to teach her a lesson. She asked for it. Roaming around the streets like an absolute whore.

Shahrukh was a man raised by a misogynistic father. With a mother who held age old beliefs of women having to agree to all decisions. She was a dominant woman and held the reigns of her husband tightly. But she would not let her bahu do the same to her son. Only her daughter was supposed to have a man who would agree to her blindly.

So to Shahrukh, no was never an option. To hear the he was rejected by a girl from a poor household, he knew he had to take things into his own hands.

[Absolutely hate Sharukh]

K A M A L M A N S I O N, DHA LHR
●●●●¤¤●●●●

"Mustafa ap jo meray maa baap keh liye kar rahay hain, uska shukriya," Hoor politely thanked her husband.
Since her father had resigned and lock-down had happened, Mustafa had decided to look after their needs.
"Hoor meri jaan, ap ko kitni baar bataya hai, yeh apke abu ki retirement ki waja sai hai. Not because of any favour. Hmm?" He looked at her with eyes open wide.
As if ensuring that she understood what he was talking about.
"Okay Musi," she smiled at him.

Hoor grabbed the porcelain cup of tea. Passing it to him. She was thankful that she had decided to give Mustafa a chance. It was a decision that she did not regret.

"Tou jaan aj ap nai kia kiya?" He inquired.
Hoor and done well in the second grade exams and so the school had determined that it would be better if she started with the grade fives. Hence why now she had a long vacation.
"Hum nai na aj karhai ki hai," she brought out the white cloth.
Holding it out proudly towards him, to show the deep red embroidered flowers.

Mustafa praised her. Telling her how amazing it was that she had managed to do it all in one single day. His hands gripped her face. As a moment of love clouded his senses. Hoor's smiles drew him in. Her aura of love making it impossible to stop himself. And before he knew it, his lips landed on Hoor's. Their lips entangled as emotions rushed past them.

Mustafa pried open her lips with his tounge, gently caressing the inside of her mouth. Their love for each other dripping and pouring out. A few seconds later, Mustafa broke the kiss as he felt Hoor get over whelmed. He opened his eyes. Kissing Hoor's forehead.

Their first kiss was everything and more. It was a moment he would cherish forever.

●●●●¤¤●●●●

MUSI AND HOOR SO CUTEEE
UGHHH THEY HAVE MY WHOLE HEART

GOTTA FLYYYYY

NO DOUBLE UPDATE TODAY... NO MATTER JITNI MARZI MOHABBAT SAI MAANG LIA JAYE 😌😤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 2.1K 13
Holly Daley, daughter of Larry Daley, is forced to work with her dad, who, despite her being old enough, doesn't want her home alone all night. Who w...
780K 35.3K 56
she liked him with everything in her, she admired him from afar Her selfless love was unknown to him. He was living a beautiful life, he had everythi...
55.5K 901 20
When Brooklyn gets invited to attend her brother, Doug's, bachelor party in Sin City, she thought it would be fun and nothing would go wrong. Well, t...
4.1K 378 22
Allah says in the Quran : ── "Women of purity are for men of purity, and men of purity are for women of purity" - This is the story of a girl named f...