lightning cloud (shinsou x De...

By TwoFaceIsTaken

Who would've thought that the living embodiment of insomnia and a human Pikachu could ever fall in love? More

Hitoshi Shinsou
Denki Returns
A second chance and a spark
Dorm Arrangements.(and some fluff)
Missing Student
Tragedy
Flatline
some good news
Adoption Papers
Little sister
Am i blind.
First Day Flashbacks
Remembering Childhood
Denki's "shocking" past
True First Sparks
A long overdue appology
Completely unrelated chapter.
Unrelated mourning chapter
LESSON #1: using a scarf
Last view
Failed attempt
"Miss me?"
"I'm home"
OH MY GOD IM DEAD
Bad dream
Discontinued story!
"How about Callie?"
My first thought of him
Date to the fair
Meet my Editor!
Lunch is canceled
Dreams
this time it's real
In it for life
Some things never change
"Yes"
Sorry

Funeral with no body

205 7 6
By TwoFaceIsTaken

(Denki's pov)
It's been a week and no body has been found but he is confirmed dead. I haven't done too well with this but I finally stopped cutting and trying to kill myself because I don't want another death because of me. The funeral is in 2hours and I'm not looking forward to it. I had Momo make me a suit to wear to the funeral, only close friends and family are invited so it's pretty much me, Mr.Aizawa, Present Mic, and Eri. We had a substitute for the last week in home room and English because Mic and Aizawa were mourning their son. It should've been me.
~2 hours later at the funeral~
Mr.Aizawa drove me there, The Whole ride we were silent, but it was comfortable, almost like we were sharing our grief. When we got there there was no casket, only a room with pictures of him. On the far wall there was a picture of the breaking news report of when he had participated in the USJ attack. I saw a picture of him with Eri, he was smiling so genuine in that picture, that's when I cried about it for the first time, that's when it hit me: he's gone and there's nothing you can do to get him back. Eri saw that I was crying and came over to me, "why are you crying Mr.Denki?" She asked. Mr. Aizawa shot me a look they said "Kaminari don't you dare tell her." I responded with "oh nothing I just got something in my eye. I'm okay Eri." I lied, I lied and I feel bad about it. "Mr.Denki I know that you're lying!" She said. Oh no I don't wanna tell her. "Eri, Shinsou- shinsou isn't with us anymore sweetie." Aizawa said with the most emotion I've ever heard from him. "What do you mean?" She replied innocently, "Eri, He's dead." Mic said. She ran over to me and wrapped her arms around me and I cradled her in my arms. The rest of the time was just cold silence.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 4.8K 43
Shinso is depressed, and an alpha, and has to join 1-A, He meets our off brand pikachu and takes a liking to him. He realizes he has feeling. And tha...
74.5K 2.4K 24
π‘Šβ„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’ π‘Ž 32-π‘¦π‘’π‘Žπ‘Ÿ-π‘œπ‘™π‘‘ π‘€π‘œπ‘šπ‘Žπ‘› π‘“π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘š π‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿ π‘€π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘™π‘‘ 𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑒𝑝 β„Žπ‘Žπ‘£π‘–π‘›π‘” π‘‘π‘œ π‘‘π‘Žπ‘˜π‘’ π‘π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘’ π‘œπ‘“ 𝑑𝑀𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑦 π‘β„Žπ‘–π‘™π‘‘π‘ŸοΏ½...
197 5 1
Shinsou is just the kind of person who falls into a rut with himself more than a little often, and Denki is completely aware of this fact. But these...
400K 14K 32
{completed} It's a shinkami story and that's all you really need to know. read it if you like it, dont read it if you don't. Simple really. Denki kam...