Rule ; MR

By riddlesupremacy

The devils real and he's not a little red man with horns and a tail. He can be beautiful, cause he's a fallen... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
00
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23

19

4.3K 106 186
By riddlesupremacy

|| Now or Never ||
GAIA ;

I either had the Benefit of the doubt. Of two options, and those two alone. I could either make a run for it or simply face what has to come. I missed Mattheo with everything I had, I'm dying for his touch. Yet, he still does not feel the same?

"Here you are, dear!" The worker gave me the drinks,

I flashed the nice man a smile, before hesitating to go back to the table. I stared there blankly. Utterly confused.

Come on Gaia.

They won't even notice.

"Will you mind holding these? I have to use the bathroom." I asked leaning over the counter.

The man smiled and nodded his head in a yes motion. With no further words to speak, I walked to the restroom.

I stood in the mirror, trying to gain the confidence to go back out there. I can't just be a coward and stay in here forever. There isn't even a window to make a run for it. My hands began to sweat, as my head began throbbing.

I splashed water on my face in hopes of relaxation. Or maybe even a bit of relief?

"Alright there, sweetheart?" Mattheo asked leaning off of the wall. His hair just as graceful as it always was, hands fiddling with his wand, and that damn smirk.

"Spectacular." I groaned.

Not that I did not wish to see him, because I did. But I feel nothing but guilt. Why should I feel guilty if he did the same thing?

"You aren't supposed to be in here." I wiped the excess water off my face.

"Neither was Theodore Nott." He amusingly started walking towards me.

I stood there, staring at him. Hoping he didn't see it written all over my face. That this entire act was working.

"Wanna tell me what that's about?" He looked down on me, But I was too guilt-ridden to answer. "No Mattheo. Don-" I was cut off by a buzzing feeling in my head. It hurt.

It felt as if I was getting hit in the head, in the same spot, multiple times with a brick.

The feeling eventually stopped after a few seconds. Mattheo smiled to himself, shaking his head from side to side. Before rolling his tongue on the inside of the cheek. Looking at me with Disbelief.

"Oh come on, you didn't think-" He cut me off, "Think what? Think that you were cable of moving on?" He began to pace.

"Mattheo, you were caught in bed with Morgan." I crossed my arms, he ignored me.

He continued pacing, looking at the floor.

"Or did you forget?" I followed his gaze.

"No Gaia. I didn't forget, even though I wanted to. I never meant for you to-" I cut him off, "To what? Find out you were fucking someone else?"

"You don't understand." He whispered, "Then enlighten me, Mattheo Riddle. Tell me why you fucked her. What, was I not good enough?" I scoffed, grabbing my jacket.

"What have you done?" He snapped. "Have you bewitched me?" Putting both of his hands on either side of my shoulder.

"No. No." I shouted back in fear.

He pulled away, panting. He didn't look good, he sweating, he had eye bags, it's as if he didn't sleep in days.

After a few moments of silence, "I'll kill him." He muttered.

"What?" I whispered. As he got up, grabbing his wand. Strutting right back to where Theodore was. "Shit," I mumbled.

"You piece of shit." He shouted, colliding his fist with Theodore's face. A few gasps could be heard from all over. "Hey, I didn't force her. The lady knows what she wants." Theodore smirked at me with a bloody smile. Followed by another punch of Mattheo's fist.

Mattheo didn't even spare me a glance, he looked down at Theodore, wiping his nose. Just like that, he was gone.

Gaia, help him.

Don't just stand here like an idiot.

A few moments after, a few lads came to help Theodore up. As for me, I went after Mattheo. I looked around, seeing a few drops of blood. Following where they lead to.

Knockturn Alley.

I found him on a bench, already having joint lit in between his lips.

"Don't bother sweetheart, I'm alright." He chuckled to himself.

But I didn't care. I sat next to him, taking the joint that sat perfectly in between his lips, slipping it into mines. He seemed more amused than I intended to expect.

"You need help." I handed back the joint in between coughs.

"Tell me something I don't know?" He threw his head back. Exhaling the smoke.

"Your knuckles, you need stitches. You asshole." I playfully smacked his arm.

No response.

I mean he just got into a fight because of me. So he does have the right not to speak to me. But I didn't tell him to do that, he should've just left.

I stared at him for a few seconds, before looking into the cloudy sky with him. He turned to look at me, then back up to the cloudy sky. "Your friends are expecting you." He muttered.

"They can wait," I replied.

***************************

On the trip back to Hogwarts, the fight was spreading fast. The rumors along with it. Already, a girl passed on that Mattheo knocked out Theodore's tooth, and Theodore broke Mattheo's nose. Maybe they were true, or not, who am I to tell?

"So they fought like animals?" Daphne continued over asking the questions, "Basically." She furrowed her eyebrows,

"Over her. That shows Mattheo is in love with her." Pansy smiled in excitement.

"Then why didn't he just say it?" Camille rolled her eyes, annoyed by the subject.

Pansy and Daphne staring at each other then back at her. Both throwing reliable and reasonable reasons on their side. Those two could argue all day if you'd give them a subject. They never agree, and I've said they never will.

Camille and I continued eating chocolate frogs, trying not to choke on our laughter.

I rubbed the side of my temples, still in a bit of pain from Mattheo getting into my head. Not in the mood for Pansy and Daphne to tell me to make a decision on which one of them was right.

"And where do you think you are going?" Pansy scoffed, as I continued getting out of our small circle.

"Away from you." I mocked her tone.

Camille burst out laughing, along with Daphne. Pansy, throwing books and pillows at the both of them.

"You know darling, you should drink some water. It'll help with the stress." Mattheo continued going through the books I was last reading.

"You'd know how?" I fell backward on my bed in exhaustion.

"I was in your head love?" He shook his head to himself, "Oh do you have some horrid things in there."

MATTHEO ;

I looked over to find her already passed out, peaceful really. I quietly closed the book, pulling her boots off. As she curled up into a ball, I threw the cover over her.

She did look beautiful sleeping, then she did awake.

But the pain was still there, the pain that I caused her. The pain id continues to cause her if she stayed. Knowing her, she wouldn't leave without a fight.

I couldn't explain to her why I had to go.

And I did not plan to.

She wouldn't understand, she would probably blame herself. But she'd have a better life without me in it, without them coming after her. I'd kill all of them if they ever laid a hand on her.

I grabbed a parchment and began writing.

Dear Gaia,

I'll be long gone before you read this darling, but I do not wish for you to blame yourself. With you, I've felt like life had meaning as if I was out here to be with you. That first day when we locked eyes, I knew what I was up against.
Through I believe you will never find someone better than me, you'll be okay. I can not promise you anything.
Maybe we were meant to be together, just not in this lifetime. I'll always be yours, and you'll always mine.

-Yours truly, Mattheo Riddle.

I tucked the note into the bottom of her boot, before looking at her one last time. Placing a kiss on her forehead. "I'll always be back, for you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

553K 16.6K 59
BOOK ONE He was a monster. A marvellous monster.
8.8K 208 31
Read and find out. Warning Dark Fan fiction
47.3K 963 75
I would never fall unless it's you. TOM RIDDLE ...
961 29 25
and strangers again. mattheo riddle x oc