GUMSHUDA HO GAYE

Por Angel0000123

Two lovers get separated by an accident and falls in love with two other people. What will happen if fate mak... Más

Gumshuda Part 1
Gumshuda Part 2
Gumshuda Part 3: LOVE IN THE AIR
Gumshuda Part 4
Gumshuda part: 5
GUMSHUDA PART-6
GUMSHUDA PART-7
GUMSHUDA Part 8
Gumshuda: Planning for proposal
Gumshuda: The proposal
Gumshuda Part 11
Gumshuda: Part 12
Not an update
Purvi's past
Purvi and Sachin meet
Purvi meets Sachin (Part-2)
Good newwz
Whom will she choose?
What happened to Purvi?
What will Kavin do?
Purvi knows the truth
Will Purvi be saved?
Purvi remembers every thing.
Epilogue Part 1
Happy New year
Epilogue part 2

Chapter 13

485 30 11
Por Angel0000123

Next morning
(Kavi and vivesha arrived in the mumbai airport. Kavek (Kavin and vivek) were excited to be back while Purvi was feeling something weird. This place was seeming to be seen before but she does not remember this. Some memories were flashing in her mind and she was feeling dizzy and held kavin's hand tightly. This made him worried. He ordered vivesha to bring bags and stuff and lifted Purvi in his arms and made her sit in the car and fed her water and then she felt somewhat relieved and then the 4 went to their house. It was a very big house. There were 6 rooms and 1 store room and 1 pool with a grand kitchen and luxurious entrance. 3 rooms were at 1st floor while 1 was at 2nd floor and 2 at ground floor. There were many pictures of Kavin, vivek and kritika.
Everyone chose their rooms and went inside it. Purvi chose room in which once kritika used to live and Kavin chose the room right next to her as he was worried about her health. Vivek chose the room at ground floor while Tasha chose the one on 2nd floor.

Exterior of house

Purvi's room ( I know a bit childish but Purvi hai humari bacchi si he na and girls love these kind of bedrooms)

Kavin's room

Vivek room

Tasha room

Pool

Dining room

Kitchen

Stairs

Bathroom of one room

After a while all settle down. Purvi and Tasha were preparing dinner while boys were watching cricket match. Purvi saw a group photo of whole Cid team with Kavin.

Some memories started flashing in her head and her head started paining. Now in these months this was normal for her and she knew if she will tell Kavin he will be worried.
So she said that she was tired and was not hungry and went to her room to sleep 😴😴. Kavin felt something fishy but thought to ignore it. As soon as she entered her room her head started spinning and she laid on her bed and fainted.
At other side
Sachin again saw nightmare of Purvi leaving him and going and he started sweating and murmuring. Kajal who slept beside her was horrified to see the scene in front of her.

Something like this. Just change he was sleeping.
Kajal: Sachin. Wake up. Don't worry. Nothing will happen. Calm down.
Sachin was suffering from more this and woke up with jerk.
Sachin: Don't jump.
Kajal: I know you have a past. The incident of purvi's death is flashing in your mind. Just tell me what happened that day.
On other side
The memory of her accident came into her mind.
(The thing Sachin will be telling Kajal will same be flashing in purvi's mind but all the faces will be blurred)
Flashback
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.End
Precap: Purvi's accident flashback
Will come back soon.
Bye guys.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

79.6K 7.4K 40
''The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing. And an offended heart is the breeding ground of deception.'' This is the story of a girl w...
30.7K 2K 36
yeh story hai kuch cadets ki jinke liye life m bs pyaar hi hai aur unke trainers ki jisne life m bs kaam hi kaam jo apni life mein pyaar ko bhul hi g...
15.3K 782 14
10 years ago he removed her from his life, but now he want her in his life. What will happen when they meet again?....
12.6K 826 16
We don't fall in love..we rise in love. They fell in love and lost..after years they met. But with only hate in their hearts. Then destiny plays a ga...