The Youngest Mikaelson

By Sangerashley17

About a young girl learning about the Mikaelsons unknown to her that shes the daughter of the big bad Hybrid... More

Characters
Backstory
Part 1
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Last Part

Part 2

2.1K 44 0
By Sangerashley17

(Faiths p.o.v.)

Klaus ~ so how old are you Faith?

Faith ~ 16.

Klaus ~ who's your mother?

Faith ~ Mykayla Forbes.

Klaus ~ and...

Klaus was cut off by Hope saying

Hope ~ dad stop interrogating her. She didnt do anything wrong.

Faith ~ Hope its fine.

Klaus ~ see Hope shes fine. So Faith where is your mother now?

I froze as the memory of my mother came to mind.

Mykayla ~ listen Faith has nothing to do with this let her go!!

??? ~ now why would i do that? She's important to you. But dont worry we aren't going to hurt her physically if you do as i say. But mentally she might not be okay after this.

The man said with a laugh.

Faith ~ please we haven't done anything just let me and my mom go.

I begged with tears in my eyes.

??? ~ no my boss wants her dead

He said pointing to my mother. then continued saying

??? ~so that's what shes gonna be.

Faith ~ NOOOO!!!!!!!!!

I screamed as he stabbed her in the heart i watched as my mother fell to the floor bleeding i can still remember her saying her last words.

Mykayla ~ i love you Faith. Remember that always.

Faith ~ MOM NO YOU CANT LEAVE ME I NEED YOU!!! YOUR THE ONLY PARENT I HAVE LEFT!!!!

I said full on screaming with tears falling uncontrollably. But there was nothing I could've done to stop him but then i felt this power over come me and i threw the man across the room and walked over to him with anger clear in my eyes and took a wooden stake and shoved it into his heart. That's the day i didnt only lose my mom but that's also the day i broke my werewolf curse.

I was pulled out of my memory when Hope stood in front of me trying to get my attention. At first I couldn't hear what she was saying but then i slowly started hearing her say.

Hope ~ Faith are you okay? Your crying and shaking and your scaring me.

I then snapped back to reality and looked to Klaus saying

Faith ~ why are you asking me all these questions.

I said with tears falling down my cheeks.

Faith ~ why did you have to bring that memory back!!

Klaus ~ i didnt know it was a sore subject. I'm sorry.

Faith ~ Hope i need to go. Ill see you at school on Monday.

Hope ~ wait Faith!

I didnt even let her finish i just ran out the door and to a nearby ally not knowing that one of Klaus's brothers followed me. Once I got to the ally my phone began to ring i looked down to see the caller id. I didnt want to answer it. I didnt want to talk to Mikael. I just want to run and hide but I couldn't so i picked up the phone saying.

(The phone call)

Faith ~ Mikael what do you want?

Mikael ~ i want to know what you've learned about the Mikaelsons.

Faith ~ i dont want to do this Mikael. I didnt do anything wrong. And they shouldn't be your enemies. They are nice people. At least the ones i met are.

Mikael ~ so youve met some?

Faith ~ Mikael I'm done. I'm not gonna help you kill them.

Mikael ~ if you dont help me then your punishment will be your life.

Faith ~ i dont care. You can come and kill me. But I'm not letting you take down the Mikaelsons. They aren't bad people. They are a family. The girl i met has a family with her. She has a mother and a father. Uncles and aunts. They have a perfect life and I'm not gonna be the one who ruins that even if it costs me my life then so be it. I would rather die saying lives then live taking them.

Mikael ~ girl you dont know what your doing. If you think that they'll let you join their family you are mistaken. They are monsters, abominations!

Faith ~ no Mikael they aren't monsters and they are NOT abominations and they wont let me into their family and i wouldnt want to join their family. They might be a good family. But their not my family. I have a family. Just because my Parents are dead doesn't mean i dont have family! So you want to come kill me? Come kill me. I'd like to see you try.

With that i wiped my tears and turned around to see Klaus's Brother Elijah. He slowly started walking towards me saying.

Elijah ~ you were talking to Mikael?

Faith ~ if your gonna kill me kill me.

Elijah ~ why would i kill you after you just stood up to Mikael for us? Your risking you life to protect us why?

Faith ~ i dont want to be the bad guy. And i have been and I'm done. So Mikael can come and kill me for all i care. At least it wouldn't be for nothing. So you can kill me just know Mikael wont stop till he kills you and your family so be prepared to fight.

Elijah ~ why dont you come with me and we can talk more about this with my family?

Faith ~ no I'm not going with you. You can try to take me but it wont work. You cant even lay a finger on me. I'm faster then you and stronger. But you can surely try.

He started to vamp speed to me and i said.

Faith ~ I'm sorry Elijah but i have to go.

With that i ran around the corner using my vamp speed and then quickly used magic to transfer me back to my apartment to grab my things before leaving once i packed my bag i headed outside and towards my car and got in and started to head to the one place i knew i was safe to go. To my aunt Carolines.

(Elijahs p.o.v.)

After Faith ran around the corner i followed but she then did a spell to disappear. So shes a vampire, a witch and she smells like a werewolf which means shes a tribrid witch also means she's like Hope but how can she be like Hope? Without much thought i vamp sped home and to the living room where everyone was i then said.

Elijah ~ everyone. We need to have a serious talk about Faith...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 57.5K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
11.4K 386 7
━━ ❝ 𝘐 𝘉𝘌𝘓𝘐𝘌𝘝𝘌 in Dan heng supremacy ❞ ✮ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ Honkai starrail [𝗛𝗦𝗥] █ 𝑰𝑵 𝑾𝑯𝑰𝑪𝑯 𝗬𝗼𝘂 find you...
29.3K 588 25
A long time ago, before Morgana became evil, before she knew she had magic, before Arthur became King, Morgana gave birth to her daughter. A sorceres...
18.3K 452 27
my name is Hope Cullen I come from a long line of the villains in your story I am the daughter of a werewolf and a Vampire the granddaughter of an ev...