Beck's Little Sister | Victor...

By ShadowBlaze447

Brittany Oliver is the younger sister of Beck Oliver. She is a very talented singer and dancer, and goes to H... More

Welcome!
Brittany Olivier
*Cast*
Pilot
The Bird Sence
Stage Fighting
The Brithweek Song
Jade Dumps Beck
Tori The Zombie
Survival Of The Hottest
Wi-Fi In The Sky
Beck's Big Break
The Great Ping Pong Scam
Brucas
Lucas Cunningham
Cat's New Boyfriend
Freak The Freak Out
Rex Dies
Wok Star
The Wood
A Film By Dale Squires
Sleepover At Sikowitz's
Season 2
Beggin On Your Knees
Beck Falls For Tori
Ice Cream For Ke$ha
Tori Gets Stuck
iParty With Victorious
Victorious: Locked Up!
Helen Back Again
Who Did It To Trina?
Tori Tortures Teacher
Brittany Gets Crushed
Terror On Cupcake Street
Season 3
A Christmas Tori
The Breakfast Bunch
The Gorilla Club
The Worst Couple
Andre's Horrible Girl
Cat, Rain, And Fire
Tori And Jade's Playdate
New Relationships Cause Ever Lasting Heartbreak
Driving Tori Crazy
How Trina Got In
Nicholas Brewer
Tori Goes Platinum
Crazy Phonnie
Season 4
The Blonde Squad
Wanko's Warehouse
The Hambone King
Opposite Date
Cell Block
One Thousand Berry Balls
Robbie Sells Rex
The Bad Roommate
Brain Squeezers
The Slap Fight
Star-Spangled Tori
Victori-Yes
#KillerTunaJump #Freddie #Jade #Robbie #Brittany
The Truth Of Brittany Oliver

Tori Fixes Beck And Jade

1.5K 29 4
By ShadowBlaze447

Brittany's POV

Me and my brother approached Tori and Andre. We were asking them if they're going to sing at the Full Moon Jam. Nick had asked me to be his date a week ago, and of course I said yes. Nick was cute, zweet, and maybe we can become more then friends.

I think our friendship is growing stronger.

"Hey." Beck greeted.

"Hi." I waved at them.

"Oh, hey, Beck, hey, Brittany." Tori greeted us.

"So Sikowitz wants to know if you guys are going to sing at the Full Moon Jam." Beck said.

"Oh, I can't, I have a throat thing." Tori said, putting her hand on her neck.

"And I'm thinking I'm just going to MC this year." Andre added.

"MC, and throat thing. Got it." Beck smiled.

Andre's phone rang. "Ah, dang it!" He groaned, as he answered his phone. "What's up, Grandma?" He asked.

"ANDRE! THERE'S AN EMERGENCY, ANDRE!" Mrs. Harris yelled though the other line.

"Gran-Grandma." Andre stuttered.

"ANDRE!!"

"Take it off of speaker phone." I said.

"It's not on speaker phone." Andre replied.

"Whoa..."

"Oh my god."

"Jeez."

"ANDRE! THERE'S A TREE IN MY LIVING ROOM! AND SOMEBODY STOLE MY CEILING!" Mrs. H screamed.

"Grandma, you're in the backyard." Andre reassured her.

"OHHH!"

"See, you gotta stop doing this." Andre said as he walked away. I could hear his grandmother laughing on the other line.

Tori told us about Trina's jeans.

"Come on, her pants actually exploded?" I asked.

"Yes! Her zipper landed in some old lady's soup." Tori explained.

"Hey, Tori, hey, Brittany, hey, Beck." Meredith greeted us as she came up to us with a bright smile.

Meredith is a nice girl. We weren't necessarily friends, but we got along really well. I even gave her the nickname of Mary and she really liked it. She even gave me chocolate cupcakes, with purple frosting, and blue heart sprinkles for my birthday.

"Oh, hey Meredith."

"What's up, Mary?"

"What's up?"

"Just trying to pick a song for the Full Moon Jam." Meredith smiled, putting her Pear Phone in her backpack.

"Ahh."

"Okay."

"Cool."

"So Beck, if you wanna, I was thinking maybe we could hang out later?" Meredith suggested.

"Umm.."

"I could sing you a few songs, you can help me pick one." Meredith suggested.

"Yeah, uh, I- I would, but today's not good." Beck said.

"Oh, okay." Meredith nodded.

"What do you mean today's not good? What's wrong with today?" Tori asked.

"Yeah, Beck, why?" I added.

"Today..." Beck trailed off. "I have... a big jar of coins." He lied.

"Big jar of- what?" I stuttered, confused with my brothers statement.

"Yeah. And I gotta count them." Beck lied.

"Okay, well, have fun." Meredith replied and began to leave.

"Whoa, whoa. Wait, wait, wait, wait," Tori stopped her, and pulled her back in frount of my brother. "What do you mean you have to count your jar of coins?" She asked.

"You know... I've just collected a lot of nickels and quarters... and now I need to count them." He lied.

"Um, I should really get to class." Meredith exzused herself before she left.

"Bye." I waved at her.

We turned and looked at Beck. "I don't actually have a jar of coins." Beck said.

"Nooooo." I said sarcastically.

"I can't hang out with Meredith, okay?" Beck said.

Okay, now I know where this is coming from.

"Why not? She's cute and she totally likes you." Tori pointed out.

"Shhhh!" Beck shushed her.

"Why do I have to shhh-" Tori asked.

"Shhhhh." I shushed her. Beck grabbed her arm, as I pushed her. We brought her into the janitor closet. Once we were in a safe place, we told her.

"Okay, I get that Meredith likes me..." Beck started. "And maybe I could like her," He trailed off. "But, you know... Jade." He added.

Tori scoffed. "You and Jade broke up months ago." She pointed out.

"Yeah, but when they were dating, Beck and Meredith were in play together in the summer, and it made Jake like crazy jealous." I explained.

"Ohhh, okay, and if she found out you were snoodling with Meredith now..." Tori started.

"Jade would explode like Trina's too tight pants." Beck finished.

"So, your plan is to live the rest of your life being scared of Jade?" Tori asked.

"Well, that's not my only plan. Someday I'd like me and my sister to plant a vegetable garden." Beck said.

"You know what would make Jade not care if you started dating a new girl?" Tori asked.

"If the new girl had no head?" I guessed.

"No, if she was dating a new guy." Tori pointed out.

"None of the guys at this school would ask her out." Beck said.

"Why not?" Tori questioned.

"Because Jade is terrifying. All she has to do is look at most guys and they start shaking... and peeing," Beck said. "She nearly killed Brittany when they first met." He added.

"There's got to be some guys at Hollywood Arts who'll asked out Jade." Tori suggested.

Sinjin opened the closet door. "Not that I was listening at the door, but I'm currently between girlfriends." He said.

I slowly closed the closet door.

"A guy that is attractive."
___

I was with Beck the next day. I saw Tori and Andre run into the janitor closet, so we followed them. We opened the door and walked in. They screamed and jumped into each other's arms. We stared at them.

"Oh, Thank god it's you." Tori sighed in relive.

"We thought you guys were Jade." Andre added.

"You want me to go get her? She's just-" I started and began to the door.

"No!" They screamed. I backed away from the door, as they stopped me from leaving.

"What's up with you guys?" Beck asked.

"Well...Andre and I were trying to-" Tori started.

"I got dragged into this." Andre said. The 2 started to argue with each other.

3.

2.

1.

Jade jumped down from the ladder.

Right on cue.

Tori and Andre jumped into each other's arms again.

"Yeah, we should've told you, this is a bad place to hide from Jade." Beck said.

"I ought to take this and kill you both with it." Jade threatened, holding up a roll of toilet paper.

"How could you kill us with toilet paper?" Tori questioned.

"Put it down. Put it... down." Beck ordered, pointing to the ground. Jade did a she was told, and set the toilet paper on the ground.

"Now why are you so mad?" I asked.

"These two butt-cheeks paid a guy to ask me out on a date!" Jade said.

"Really?" I asked in disbelief.

"We were trying to help you." Tori defended.

"Why do I need your help?" Jade asked.

"Cause guys are scared to ask you out." Tori explained.

"That's how I like it!"

"See, we thought-"

"You thought."

"WE thought... if you got asked out by a guy, you'd be more okay if Beck asked out a girl." Tori explained.

"Oh my god, how how many times do I have to say it I don't care who you date! We broke up! Ask out any girl you want!" Jade shouted.

"See? I said you should just ask out Meredith." Tori pointed out. I tried to get her to be quiet, but it was too late.

Great.

"Meredith?!"

Andre grabbed a whole bunch of toilet paper rolls.

"Jade..." I started trying to calm down the situation.

"I knew it. I knew it two years ago when you were in that awful play." Jade accused.

"I think I wrote that play." Andre said, offended.

"And Meredith is always like: "Ooh, Beck, why don't you come over to my house, so we can rehearse our lines? Ooo, Beck, I brought you some cupcakes." Jade mocked.

"Meredith brings everybody cupcakes. Her dad owns a cupcake shop." I pointed out.

"He does?" Tori asked.

"Yeah, Frank's Cupcakes." Beck said.

Tori gasped. "Ooo, they're good." She said.

"Yeah, they make some legit cupcakes." Andre added.

"I know, right?" I added.

"You know what? I don't care. Go out with Meredith. Enjoy her cupcakes." Jade said before she left. Beck leaned up against the ladder and exhaled.

"How can she kill you with it?" Andre asked.

Me and my brother looked at him before Beck walked out, with me right behind him as Tori and Andre tried to explain.
___

I sat in the school parking lot. I wore my tan jacket, with my black t-shirt, black leggings, and white sneakers. I took a drink of my Wahoo Punch, as Nick came and sat beside me.

"Hey, Britt." Nick said.

"Hiya, Nick." I greeted back.

Andre came onto stage.

"Hey folks?" Andre said as everyone cheered. "All right, everyone sit tight. We're gonna kick off this year's Full Moon Jam in just a few minutes." He added as everyone cheered again.

"YAY ANDRE! THAT'S MY ANDRE! HE'S MY GRANDSON! HEY, ANDRE! YOU BLEW IT UP! YAY, ANDRE! YAY, ANDRE!" Mrs. Harris yelled.

She was hurting my ears. Trina started to yell at her and the 2 got into a screaming contest. I rolled my eyes, and ignored them as I drank more of my punch.

"So, what's you deal with that Shapiro kid?" Nick asked as he opened his can of Wahoo Punch.

"You mean Robbie?" I asked.

"Yeah." Nick nodded.

"Well, he's been my best friend since, like, forever," I shrugged. "And he's never judged me for anything, or made fun of me. He's always been there for me. He's my shoulder to cry on." I shrugged.

"Well, do you like him?" Nick asked. I looked at him. "As in like like him?" He asked.

Oh geez, what do I say to him? I mean, I don't know what I feel towards Robbie anymore. We've been friends forever and I'm scared if I admit my love for him, he'll leave me. And I've noticed how close he's been with Cat. He deserves a girl like Cat, not a girl like me.

So my idea... was to lie.

"No. No. I like him just as a friend." Brittany said. Nick just nodded, and turned his attention towards the stage as Andre began to speak again.

"Okay people, let's heat things up for Jade West! Let's go!" Andre announced, as the crowd of kids cheered for her.

You think you know me
But you don't know me
You think you own me
But you can't control me
You look at me and there's just one thing that you see
So listen to me
Listen to me

You push me back
I'll push you back
Harder, harder
You scream at me
I'll scream at you
Louder, l-l-l-l-louder
I'm dangerous, I'm warning you
But you're not afraid of me
And I can't convince you
You don't know me

And the longer that you stay
The ice is melting
And the pain feels okay
It feels okay (hey)

You push me back
I'll push you back
You scream at me
I'll scream at you
Louder, louder
Louder, louder, louder
Louder
Louder, louder
Louder

You push me back
I'll push you back
Harder, harder
You scream at me
I'll scream at you
Louder, l-l-l-l-louder
I'm dangerous, I'm warning you
But you're not afraid of me
And I can't convince you
And I don't have to
I think you know me

Jade finished, and the crowd roared with cheers and applause as they got up. I saw Beck walk into stage.

"I've missed you." Beck said.

"So what are you gonna do about it?" Jade questioned. He came closer and they kissed. The crowd cheered for them.

"YEAH! GO, BECK! GET IT, BABY!" Mrs. Harris cheered. I smiled as the feeling sunk in.

Beck and Jade were back together.
___

Well, that didn't take too long. :)

Up Next: One Thousand Berry Balls 🍓🍓🍓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.6K 2K 19
What would happen if the goth girl at Hollywood Arts fell in love with the preppy girl? Well here's the story, Tori Vega posts a video on TheSlap.com...
71.9K 859 12
Blake Oliver is Beck Oliver's twin sister and the fashion designer in the group. What is her life like as a student of Hollywood Arts?
38.8K 859 28
Beck and Jade from Victorious behind the scenes! Including some Bade oneshots! *EPISODES ARE LIKELY NOT IN ORDER* I don't own the characters or Vict...
6.9K 147 11
-Life is a Dancefloor- -Love is a Rhythm- -Our hearts are the music- "I like you too, Dre." He bites his lip before smiling "I know...Tori told me."...