This Wasn't How It Was Suppos...

By PeachyLaurnai56

Dipper knew the key to get Bill to not hurt his sister. He was hiding his smarts from everyone, even Ford. Di... More

Chapter 2 - Weirdmageddon Becomes Global
Chapter 3 - Gravity Falls In Shambles
Chapter 4 - Befriend Bill Cipher
Chapter 5 - It Doesn't Matter Anymore
Chapter 6 - Are We Friends?
Chapter 7 - The Feeling
Chapter 8 - Regret In The Fire
Chapter 9 - The Plans
Chapter 10 - Someone Is Listening~
No More Help Needed. Thanks!
Chapter 11 - The Help
Chapter 12 - The Game
Chapter 13 - The Battle & The Body
Chapter 14 - Finally Together
Chapter 15 - Calm Before The Storm Pt. 1
Chapter 16 - Calm Before The Storm Pt. 2
Chapter 17 - Calm Before the Storm Pt. 3
Chapter 18 - Calm Before The Storm Pt. 4
Chapter 19 - The Storm
Chapter 20 - The Tears of Family
Chapter 21 - The Ending :)

Chapter 1 - The Deal

19.2K 468 313
By PeachyLaurnai56

~Hello! This is my first Wattpad story so, please, if something needs editing tell me! On that note: BillDip will come casually. I like it better that way. I want to make it more exciting and entertaining! Also I want to tell y'all that I won't be uploading a lot. It is spring break right now though. Other than that I have a Youtube Channel AND school. Please enjoy the read~

(3rd Person POV)

Ford and Stan are tied up and floating. Their friends up in banners and their great-niece and nephew locked up in a triangle prison. Bill, a giant compared to them, floats up to them and meets Ford's eyes. "Last chance: Tell me how to take Weirdmageddon global and I'll spare the kids!" Bill says, frustrated with Ford.

Mabel and Dipper look up at their grunkles, worried for them. Dipper had a look in his eyes. How are we going to stop Bill?! he thought. He had no ideas. None. "Don't do it! Bill makes bad deals!" Mabel spoke, interrupting Dipper's thoughts. Bill turned around to look at them. He looked at her wanting, needing that equation. "Don't you toy with me, Shooting Star! I see everything!" Bill spoke angrier as he was losing patience. Mabel quickly sprayed spray paint in Bill's eye. He closed his eye and started rubbing it because of the pain. "Ow! Not again! Why?! Every time!"

"Nice shot, pumpkin!" Stan yelled to his niece. Then the hand restraints let go of both the older twins. They yelled as they fell to the floor. "I just regenerated that eye!" Bill, still in pain, yelled. "I know that hurts because I've accidentally done it myself- multiple times!" Mabel told the big yellow triangle. She seemed proud of herself, which confused Dipper. He shrugged the thought off and pulled out the flashlight to make things big and small. He pointed it to the prison they were kept in and it turned it on. The triangle prison turned big allowing the twins to escape.

"Save yourselves! Run! We'll take care of Bill!" Dipper told the older twins, Bill still in pain. "What?! That's a suicide mission!" yelled Ford. He was worried for the young twins. Bill was powerful. "Trust us. We've beaten him before-" Dipper told them. "And we'll beat him again!" Mabel joined in to reassure their grunkles. They fist-pumped. "Hey, Bill! Come and get us, you pointy jerk" Mabel shouted. Trying to get his attention for the older twins to run away. Bill yells. His yellow, almost, comforting form turned red and angry. The young mystery twins ran ahead.

"What?! NO! It's too dangerous!" Ford tried to tell the kids but was choked by Bill. "Not so fast! You two wait here!" Bill told them. He was back into his yellow color and trapped the older men in the same cage Dipper and Mabel were in. "I've got some children I need to make into corpses!" Bill turned into his six-armed, red brick form. His black hat turned yellow, so did his arms. He chased after the twins that were running away. Ford and Stan tried to make him stop, banging on the triangle walls, but it did not work.

Bill was now right on the young twins' tail. Mabel and Dipper did their best to navigate through the unfamiliar halls of the Fearamid. They reached a dead end and Bill almost caught them, when Mabel looked up and used her grappling hook to escape up. The twins started running down hallways and came up to another dead end. "You know, I'm starting to think there's no way out of here." Dipper plainly stated with nervousness. "Like Grunkle Stan always says, when one door closes, choose a nearby wall and bash it in with brute force!" Mabel was proud of her words as she grabbed the flashlight to make her hand big. She wobbled a bit and banged the wall with her overgrown fist. "Ha! Now let's round up the townsfolk, and together we can defeat-" as Dipper started to speak Mabel shrunk her hand. They looked down to see their friends but were speechless when they saw that they were captured. "Oh no!" Dipper gasped. He was confused now that their new plan wasn't going to work. He saw how they were trying to still fight back but with no success. He was saddened with the sights of it. "Peek-a-boo!" Bill snuck up to the twins, who were now shocked, and stood still. They screamed when he took them.

Bill entered the room where Ford and Stan were. They were ready for their plan to begin. "All right, Ford, time's up!" He showed his hand to the older men to reveal Mabel and Dipper struggling. "I've got the kids!" Bill happily declared, casting a shadow over them. "I think I'm gonna kill one of 'em now, just for the heck of it!" Bill told them. Ready, wanting Ford to give up. "Eeny..." a Pinetree with a red spotlight covered the twins. "Meeny..." now it was a Shooting Star. "Miny..." The twins stopped struggling to face Bill. Mabel was scared, so was Dipper but he was ready to give something up. "You...!" his eye showed a Shooting Star again. He was about to snap his fingers when Dipper screamed, "Wait!"

Everyone looked toward Dipper. His eyes were closed, he was scared. But he opened them and faced Bill. His nerves calmed down. "I want to make a deal!" Dipper yelled while looking Bill straight in the eye. "Dipper! No!" Ford, who was Stan, yelled. The older twins were worried. "Bill! I surrender!!" Ford seemed to scream it at him. Bill was caught off guard. He was expecting Ford to say something first. He was so focused on Dipper, he didn't care for Ford right then. "What do YOU have to offer me?" Bill looked almost pissed but intrigued. "I know the equation to remove the barrier," Dipper told the yellow triangle, still looking him in the eye. He was ready for this.

Everyone looked at him. They were surprised. Stan, or should I say, Ford, wanted to speak but couldn't under the circumstance. He nudged the actual Stan who jumped and then realized. "How?!" Ford asked. "I've been studying and collecting information all summer." He paused. Now looking down. "I just hid it from everyone," Dipper said weakly. He didn't like how he lied to them but it was a habit. He was smarter than he was believed to be. Even Mabel was surprised. Bill laughed. Not knowing what to do with himself. Pinetree just came out to everyone that he's smarter than he was believed to be. Even Bill was surprised. Then there's Sixer, who is surrendering. Bill laughed again, it sounded more evil this time. "I'll hear your deal," Bill said. Dipper sighed, gratefully.

"What are you doing, Dipper?! I just said his deals are terrible!" Mabel tried to deny what Dipper was saying. "I know. But I'm doing it for you" Dipper let out a smile while he was speaking. He didn't know how he was able to but he knew it was for Mabel. Bill rolled his eye with all the gross stuff he was saying.

Bill opened the top of the prison with Ford and Stan and put Mabel inside. He then put Dipper down and shrunk to his normal size. Dipper looked down at the triangle, which wasn't much, and the triangle looked up at him. If Bill could grin, he would be doing so right now. Dipper thought. He almost chuckled but caught himself. "I'll tell you the equation, I'll even let you keep me if you make sure all my friends and family are safe back at the shack and never to be harmed again. That includes the whole town!" Dipper uttered this to the dream demon. He was worried and scared but his face was kept cool. "The whole town you say?" The demon was almost considering the offer. Dipper shook his head yes. "I want you to leave the town alone, to never be bothered again, and I'll give you the equation and...me" Dipper repeated his deal. Now unsure of the last part. "My nightmares and I will leave but, the town will still be under my rule and will still have the weirdness. Also if you don't have the equation, I get to kill your friends and family!" Bill laughed uncontrollably.

Dipper thought about it and came with another counterpart. "IF our deal is broken, you will have to return to where you came," Dipper spoke proudly. Happy with his deal. He knew Bill had a knack for using loopholes and made sure everyone was sealed. Bill was surprised by the boy. He only knew a few people who were so tight with their deals.

Mabel, Ford, and Stan were so quiet. Not able to utter a word. They were surprised with how well-spoken the boy was. He didn't have any strength but was strong.

"You give me the equation and I get to keep you, while I am not allowed to hurt any of the townsfolk and I have to leave the town alone. Though the weirdness will stay. If you do not have the equation, I get to kill your friends and family. If I do not keep my part of the deal, I and my nightmares will get sent back. Correct?" Bill asked this to the boy. He was still surprised with how the boy could know the equation. The boy shook his head, waiting for this to be over. "Instead of you telling me, can I enter your mind and poke around?" Bill wanted to know the ins and outs of the boy.

Dipper thought about it. "Sure." He shrugged. Dipper didn't care what Bill might see or do. He just wanted his family safe and sound.

Bill seemed to look like he was grinning. He took his hand out and blue flames appeared. Dipper went straight for it and shook his hand. The flames engulfing the boy's hand but let go without a scratch.

Dipper seemed intrigued and wanted to study it more. But there was no time for that. Bill quickly went into his mind, leaving a stone of himself behind.

The people inside the prison started to yell. Their silence now released. They stood there, banging and yelling at the, now, frozen boy. Stan, who was Ford, wanted to use the memory gun but was too far. Even if Dipper was close, he couldn't go through with it.

About 15 minutes later, Bill came back to his triangle body and so did Dipper. He noticed that his family were on the floor, crying. He ran over to them. Bill cackling as he went out of the Fearamid. "Mabel, Ford, Stan...I'm sorry for lying about myself and I'm sorry about the deal. It was the only thing I could think of." Dipper spoke out to them, tears in his eyes. The two older twins wanted to tell him about their plan but didn't. It would only hurt the boy.

They all saw the barrier come down and the other demons spreading out. Bill knew he had to go back to keep his end of the deal, even if he wanted to go. Bill snapped his fingers and all the human banners were turned back to human.

"May I say goodbye?" Dipper asked politely, not wanting to get the demon angry.

"You get a minute." Bill declared, loudly. Bill let the prison down and Dipper hugged them. The others that were in the banners noticed and ran towards them to hug them as well. Gideon and Robbie walked over to them not wanting a hug but received one anyway.

"I love every single one of you. I'm glad I got to spend the summer with you guys." Dipper smiled. "Please be safe and do NOT come after me. That would only make things worse." Dipper hissed. He didn't want them to worry about him. He knew they would. The others just slightly smiled. This wasn't a '"see you later" goodbye. It was a goodbye forever. They all hugged him tightly. Their smiles dropping and tears streaming. Dipper let go of them, knowing his time was up. He waved as Bill snapped his fingers. They, and the people outside, disappeared and were brought back to the newly fixed Mystery Shack. Dipper sighed and looked to Bill, who was disgusted by all the love.

Bill moved the Fearamid away from Gravity Falls. He made it bigger to let it cower over the world. He looked to be evilly smiling as the world learned about the new apocalypse. Weirdmageddon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 296 30
bowser tries his best as a father. He may not be the "hero" in his story, but to his kids, he's the "hero," so when his kids go missing its his job t...
5.5K 158 17
After experiencing the corruption and injustice of society first hand, Izuku reevaluates his concept of a 'hero', decides he doesn't particularly wan...
73.3K 2.8K 15
(Insanity AU) Dipper... We don't know much about him. The kids secretive and dark. He doesn't let any in to his mind. NO ONE. Bill, he probably has i...
121K 3.3K 22
Has a rewrite!!! Dipper, after all the years away from Gravity Falls, has returned! A lots the same, except a guy with perfect yellow and black hair...