Forgotten | TechnoXOC

By GattaGamer00

Technoblade is the king of a fairly notorious kingdom, known for his blood-thirst, he had earned the very fit... More

A day in the life of the king
Find a bride
The Soot Kingdom
Training course
The ball
Tea time
Veronica Persica
Misunderstanding
The market
Gardening
Steamy encounter
You might lose her
Horse ride
The library
Chess game
Summoning
Unexpected visit
Not your fault
Do you think he forgot?
He took her
I love you
Not fit to rule
Learn how to fight
The legend
Blue suits you
Healing
Jealousy
Scars aren't something to be ashamed of
Endonia
The search
Rescue mission
You can go back
Betrayal
Kill him
What did you do?
She's gone
A flowery friend
Come with haste
Explain
We need more informations
Broken heart syndrome
He needs you
You look familiar...
Make amends
Let her go
The void realm
Time is ticking
Childhood friend
Rescue mission
Into the azure sky
Best friend
It was a lie
Found
I miss him...
Party pals
The desert city of Orior
A clash between two Gods
Harmony
Dad?
Meeting the parents
Will you be my queen?
Forever yours
Magical creatures encyclopedia

They tricked her

4.4K 225 159
By GattaGamer00

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 months after

ANGELA POV

It was now late winter, the first sprouts of grass starting to appear on the ground, showing that spring was close, it would usually be a very happy time, meaning that the worse was now gone. But unfortunately, that didn't apply to Angela, for the past five months she had been living with Skeppy and his friends and they had been very supportive and helpful.

"It's ok, let it all out, i'm here" Bad always consoled her when she was feeling very sad or cried, no matter the hour of the day or night, he would always wake up and come to her side until she calmed down.

"Just relax, i'll take it away don't worry" Abby with her powers helped her through the worst nightmares, it was pretty hard, since it took her a lot of power to do it to adults and couldn't always make it, but she always tried her best.

"You need to sleep more Angela, here, i'll make you some tea with these herbs, they should help you relax" Skeppy gave her some herbs to make her sleep, he soon had to switch from the lighter one to stronger ones, seeing that they weren't doing much of an effect anymore.

But it seemed like their help had been nullified when they proposed her a possible way to prove the king that she was innocent.

"There's a saying that when a white Elythrian commits a crime their wings turn black, you said your feathers were still stuck against the cage Bad and Abby were locked in, we can go there and make you touch them, if they remain white then it means that Dream managed to somehow either corrupt your memories or the stone itself" Skeppy explained. 

She was very hopeful that it would work, thinking that, once she touched her feathers again, they would just remain white and she could go back home, go back to him....

They did not.

Once she touched just one, every single one of them immediately turned a pitch black. Since then she almost didn't spoke a single word to them, it has been two months from that incident and Skeppy noticed she always seemed to clench her shirt where her heart is, so he decided to confront her.

"Hey..." he called, sitting next to her, she was sitting just outside of their cave, Skeppy knew she wasn't used to the cold, seeing that she was shaking. He sighed, taking off his jacket and placing it over her shoulders.

"Why don't you come inside? It's still pretty cold out here" he tried to sound cheerful but the worry in his voice betrayed him, he wasn't as good as Bad at doing it.

"I'm fine Skeppy... you don't have to worry about me..." she murmured, clenching her shirt "Does it hurt? Your chest i mean" he asked, making her flinch "I-it's nothing don't worry..." she quickly dismissed him, walking back inside.

'She's clearly hiding something... maybe i should dig a bit more into Elythrian history and find out' he thought to himself, setting off towards his study to get some information.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TECHNO POV

"Your majesty?" a guard called from the other side of the conference room, peeking in "There's a letter for you from king Wilbur, do you wish to see it?" Techno sighed, nodding. During these past five months he had just focused himself on his duties, trying to keep his mind occupied and not think about the hole left in his heart by the loss of the person he loved the most.

No matter how hard he tried or how many times the servants washed the sheets of his bed, he could still smell the flowers she always had tangled in her hair at the end of the day. He could still feel her presence there, often finding himself reaching out in his sleep for her, waking up and immediately turning away once he realized that she wasn't there, not anymore.

Why?! Why did it hurt so much!? Why was he suffering so much since he sent her away? She killed his family, why would he ever miss her? Why would he ever feel sorry for what he did?

The councilmen had tried to hook him up with another woman, but when he nearly killed one of them out of blind rage they stopped asking, deciding to wait some time for the king to calm down and move on.

The messenger delivered the letter and left hastily, leaving the king alone.

'My dearest friend Technoblade. Please come to me with haste, there's something very important that i urgently need to show you. Your friend Wilbur Soot' 

Techno raised an eyebrow, confused. Wilbur wasn't the type of guy to send this kind of letters without a reason behind it, if he said it was urgent, then he meant it. So he decided to leave the morning of the next day with Philza.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They soon arrived at the Soot kingdom, or as many also called it L'Manberg. They were quickly escorted inside and greeted by Wilbur, who went to hug his friend.

"Why did you call me here Wilbur?" he asked, his voice empty of all emotions, it has been like this since Angela left, and he knew it.

"There's something i think you need to see" he said in a slightly sad tone, walking them towards an empty large room with a few magician in it, a semi-transparent stone at it center.

"Is that.." Phil asked, Wilbur nodded "A memory stone" he turned around "The same one Angela used, i managed to gather all the piece and put it back together" Techno clenched his fists in anger at the mention of her name.

"Why did you even waste your time to do that?" he asked, not being able to hide the anger in his voice.

"Well... it seems that there was more to that date than what you saw Techno" he looked back at the magicians, nodding. They started to send their magic inside the stone, making the recording from her memories re-appear.

This time it seemed it was set after she killed his family, since they were back out in the forest and her hands were bloody, he could also notice that she was shaking quite a lot, walking behind Dream and Sapnap.

"Dammit! That Technoblade! He sure is strong!" Sapnap whined, holding his left arm, which was leaking heavily with lava due to the injuries inflicted.

"Don't worry, we'll get him next time" Dream encouraged, patting his back.

"U-uhm..." Angela called, catching their attention "I-i did what you t-told me to... now p-please... let my family go... please..." she begged, a few tears sliding down her eyes. Dream grinned, grabbing a small bag on his waist and pulling out some sort of white powder.

"Oh Angy don't you remember? Your family is already dead, we killed them" she gasped, her gaze snapping at them "W-what?" she mumbled out, taking a step back "N-no... i-i saw them... i was with them..."

"That was almost an year ago Angy" Sapnap teased as Dream threw the powder to her, making her cough, her vision starting to become blurry "Don't worry, you won't remember this interaction, you won't even remember your name soon" he grinned "See you soon Angy"

The recording ended there, turning black.

"What does that mean?" Techno mumbled, unsure of what he just saw "I made my magicians analyze the recording and they found out that the powder he used on her were the spores of a fungus that has mind erasing properties" he started.

"They probably made Angela forget who she was and then put up a fake story and force her to obey their commands, telling her that they'll let her family go once the job was over" he clenched his fists in anger "But they always made her forget again right after, repeating the circle over and over again, who knows how long she had been under their control, probably years"

"B-but... she didn't have her wings..." Phil pointed out, remembering that Wilbur found her with her back bloody, probably due to the recent loss of her wings. He shook his head.

"They probably took them away a long time ago to make sure she wouldn't try to escape, and even if she did, she wouldn't get too far by foot" he sighed "When we found her, the scars she had on her back looked more like... whip signs..." he lifted his gaze to look at Techno.

"I know that you are still furious about your family's death... but you have to understand that it wasn't completely her fault, they forced her to do this, they tricked her" he said in a sad voice, walking up to him and placing a hand on his shoulder.

"We managed to capture that Dream guy a few weeks back, apparently he tried to kill Ranboo while he was here doing some commercial exchanges but he luckily managed to get away and alert the guards. I've tried to get him to talk but he didn't utter a word ever since we got him" he grinned.

"I think we might be in need of your advanced interrogation techniques"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I did my part *yawns* goodnight readers

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.6K 1K 35
Wilbur is enjoying a normal walk home when he notices something following him. Or someone. Little does he know, whatever he's about to do was about t...
1.2M 27.1K 134
This is a technoblade x female reader she/her pronouns. If your sensitive to any of the following topics please do not read. •slight gore •blood •we...
10.2K 483 9
⛧DISCONTINUED⛧ ⛧OMG OMG MCYTERS PLEASE DONT READ PLEASE DONT SHARE TO MCYTERS do share tho I do love clout⛧ ⛧ Now, Y/N was real royalty. And he isn't...
37.4K 926 39
This is a Royal AU, Techno is the eldest prince whilst Phil is the king. His brothers, Wilbur and Tommy had troubled Techno in his practices and trai...