💕~Mha X Reader~💕

Por Gorgia7721

I'm going to make this description short cuz tbh I don't think ppl are going to read this so... Basically you... Más

Starting off...
Friends...?
Small steps...
This is just the new mansion...
New being
Having some fun!
A chapter.😀👌
Your majesty✨
Early fame

Someone new.

181 3 1
Por Gorgia7721

Again sorry for the misspells cuz I don't read them😺

Your pov
You woke up in a white place it was really clean you remembered this place from last time you had to get needles and you weren't to fond of those.
<this is what your room looked like...>

So you started getting really scared you look down to see stitches in your arms and an IV in you hand <if you don't know what that is it's just a needle that gives you fluids.> you got really scared at this and started panicking then you heard the door open so you fake sleep "I know your awake kid." You opened your eyes and saw "Mr.Aizawa!" Ya him... you were smiling now because you felt safe near him he saw that you were a little shooken "hey your okay kid no need to panic..." hearing that you felt even more calm and your heart rate started to clam down as well. "M-mr.Aizawa? What happened to my family I don't remember anything the last thing I remember was my mom yelling and you came in..." you said confused, scared but also relieved that you were saved. "Well....we had to take your mom and dad away..." he said but he didn't want to hurt your feelings as in making you feel alone. "U-um mr.Aizawa?"  "Yes kid?"  Could you please not address them as my mother or father anymore...?" You sad quietly but still loud enough for him to hear. "What do you mean.?"  "W-well it's just that when we ever went out or something I would always see other kids with there parents and they looked happy to be with them but when I'm with my "parents" <you actually did the quotations in real life> "- I just feel scared like if I messed up I would get hurt...and all the other people are actually loved by there parents so I just think I don't want them to be addressed as my parents because for now on they don't classify as my parents...!" At first Aizawa looked at you shocked but then completely understood.

"I see well your par- um...those people who hurt you are now in jail they got sent to jail for 12 years and there son and daughter will be in foster care until there parents get out and the son and daughter will be on high alert too so you don't have to worry about them getting out anytime soon. You got really happy knowing that it's all over but then realized something.... "but then Mr.Aizawa...what's going to happen to me am I going to go to foster care too...?" You said in a sad tone. "Well that's what I was going to ask...."  "Hmm? What is it Mr.Aizawa?"  "Well...I talked to the police and they said you have 3 options 1.you could go to foster care 2.you are still young enough to go to the orphanage so you could go there or... 3. You could come with me and I'll adopt you and then you legally would be my daughter... but it's up to you, you get to chose the one you feel most comfortable with..." your eyes started sparkling ✨ "3,3,3! I chose 3! Please can I chose 3!" You started getting really excited Mr.Aizawa looked up from the ground to see what he thought to be the happiest little child in the world. "Oh um are you sure that's what you want I mean like I'm happy your ok with this and all but still if you chose this your going to live with m until your old enough to move out and your going to be my daughter..." he said slightly doubting himself "ARE YOU KIDDING!? Im soo excited I can actually make good memories! have a real father! and feel what it's like to be free!" You said jumping in the bed "oh alright I'll do the paperwork tomorrow it's like 10pm right now so we should go to sleep"  "wait Mr.Aizawa! Your having a sleepover!?this will be my first sleepover!" You said way to excited cuz you were supposed to be going to bed "sorry to burst your bubble but were just going to be sleeping here we aren't going to have like an actual sleepover like the one your thinking about..." you simmered down a bit and looked at Aizawa and said with the most warming smile "that's ok as long as I'm with someone that I feel safe around and I like to spend time with then that's perfect"

<just imagine the brown hair😀>

[ ] = someone thinking 👌😁
[with someone ho has been tortured and hurt so bad has such a wholesome smile it's so welcoming...] Aizawa thought after you said that "hmmm" Aizawa said while slightly smiling "ok.. now get some sleep ok?"  "Okie!"

~the next morning~

Your POV
You wake up to someone lightly nudging you "hey...kid it's time...wake up...we're going to get the papers filled out and signed so you will be my daughter legally..." after hearing him say that I jumped out of bed excited and said "I'm Going To Be Mr.Aizawas Daughter!!!!"

No ones POV
Mr.Aizawa was just like 😑 "ok ok I know your excited but there are people in the hospital you know..." "oh right forgot we were in a hospital..." you looked around "hey am I aloud to be like active or do I have to like do nothing and rest...?" You said hopping you won't have to rest... "no your fine the cuts weren't super deep you mostly passed out because of them kicking you in the head a couple times and since your only 3 your still pretty delicate"  "hey! I'm 3 and a half you know!"  " actually I didn't know that but oh well..."  "hmph" you said while pouting.

At the place once Aizawa was done with the papers <they didn't have to go to court because the parents had no say in it✋🙄>  "ok now you y/n l/n are Shouta Aizawas daughter so your last name is now also legally Aizawa." The person that was handling the paper work said while grabbing the papers and walking away after giving Aizawa a piece of paper stating that you are legally his daughter.

"Ok now let's go home y/n." You looked at him happy "wait so does that mean that I can call your home my h-home...?" You said shyly "yes from now on out until the day I die I'm your father." You smiled widely "YAY *lil gasp* let's go! I wanna see my new home" you said while dragging him to the car "okok let's go you little crazy child" he said while chuckling to himself

~in the car ride home~
"Soo Mr.Aizawa do you have any kids?" You looked at him and he was concentrated on the road "huh?... oh um ya I forgot to tell you I have one son and you'll get to meet him when we get there....and also uhhh." He got a little embarrassed at the last part "Mr.Aizawa? You can tell me anything! Don't worry." You said with a smile "I won't tell anyone pinky promise" he smiled a little "ok...I don't have anyone in my love life that's all..." you looked at him again "oh! That's good to know!" After that the car ride was just silent not awkward cuz there was music playing just silently calm...

~at home~
Your POV
You watch as Aizawa is opening the door he told you to just leave your luggage in the car and that he'll help you get it later. Once he open the door he walked in and stood there with the door open gesture in you to come in as you walked in you got more and more nervous because as he mentioned he had one son he didn't say anything but that not his personality or age nothing your not inside of the house scared as hell as Aizawa closed the door and yelled "Shinso! Come down stairs!" [At least now I know his name] you thought as you looked at the stairs waiting you started hearing someone walk down the stair slowly once he was down the stairs you looked up again to examine him. He had purple fluffy hair deep lavender eyes and is a bit taller than you.

No ones POV
"Hey dad what's up?" (As soon as you seen him coming down the stairs you hid behind Aizawa) "well as of now you have a new sister/brother/sibling..." Shinso looked really shocked "wait really!?" "Umm ya..." Aizawa got kinda scared cuz of how Shinso was acting "well... where is she???"as Shinso said that you slowly poked your head out from Aizawas back while still griped onto his shirt. And then that's when you slowly let go of Aizawa and walked out from behind him...

<you already know about the hair and eyes just imagine 😁>

"H-hi! M-my n-name is y-y/n" You said as you were obviously very scared/shy  "hi! I'm Shinso wanna se my room we can play together!" He said very excited cuz he never really had a friend and little dose he know you haven't ether... "s-sure!" And with that you guys ran upstairs Aizawa was just down stairs happy everything went well and he thought he would put your stuff in you room.

~in Shinso's room~

<I tried ok?😓>

"Soo....don't take this personally but...how are you my sister?" He said it as it was honestly and the way he said it didn't sound rude at all. "Um well my biological parents they would always hurt me and they didn't love me that's how I got all of this" you said pointing to all of your bruises and bandages "last night they were hurting me again but I gave Mr.Aizawa my address hoping he would know to come and he did! He saved my life literally if he didn't come any sooner I would be dead.... look."

He gasped at the sight "d-did your parents do that?" He said worried "mhm... but hey! I'm ok now!" You said with a smile. [how can she be so optimistic after all she has been through..] Shinso thought to him self. "Well now that your here you don't need to worry anymore because your brother will protect you no matter how big or small!!!" He said as he stood up with a fist in the air and you giggled. You guys played games watched movies and stuff like that for like 4 hours you didn't keep track of time and soon enough it was already 6pm.

"Hey! Shin-kun! Wanna help me decorate my room!?"  "Sure! It's going to look so awesome!"  "Yay!" With that you guys went to your empty room with some suitcases and some duffel bags

~what it looks like 👀~

<you don't game yet but you have it because your family is rich ik it doesn't make sense but just idk 😐 I- nvm back with the story...>

"We did good if I do say so myself!" You said with a sly look on your face "Ya! This is awesome I want my room like this...!" Shinso said some what jealous "*lil gasp* omg! Great idea we should go shopping online! For your room!" You said excited "ya! That would be awesome! But we can't we need money for that..." Shinso said somewhat disappointed "are you crazy!? You think I would leave empty handed? After what they did to me I definitely deserve this!" You said holding up your duffel bag. You opened it and inside it was probably over 500 stacks of 100 dollar bill and a wallet full of credit cards one in a separate wallet labeled "brats money for school/college" (that had wayyy more money needed for high school and college it was enough to pay for you and Shinso together... and that is what you use the little bit for "wow!!! That's so much we should show dad!" Shinso said excited "and I get a cool room like yours !"  "Let's show Mr.Auzawa!" You said excited because Shinso was excited "shouldn't you just call him dad?.. i mean he is your dad legally just like I'm your brother legally..."  "oh um right i-I just thought you might think that I'm trying to steal your dad from you"   And then you pinky promised because that's the strongest promise ever 🙄😅...

Then you and Shinso went down stairs after hearing Aizawa yell "Dinner is ready!" You look at the table and see...

You gasped and said "Mr.Aizawa !? You made this ?? And we're all eating together like I'm aloud to eat? and with you.?" You said excited "umm ya? Did they not let you eat with them or ever at all??" Shinso said confused "no I've never ate with anyone before and I barely ate anything they wouldn't let me they would always say 'get out of the fridge you rodent and go eat some dirt for all I care!' Or something like that" you said as you felt arms wrap around your body you looked up a little to see Shinso hugging you you didn't know what was happening but it felt warm and you didn't want that warm feeling to go away so you just stood there once he pulled away you said "what was that?"

He looked at you confused and said "it was a hug?"  "What's a hug?.. and why dose it feel so warm and welcoming...is that you quirk!?" You ran over to Aizawa who was about to sit down to eat "Mr.Aizawa! Shinso just got his quirk!!" "W-what but he already has his quirk!?"  "Huh...SO THAT MEAN HE HAS TWO QUIRKS?!... lucky" Shinso sat down along with Aizawa and you were standing there pouting "gasp!!! You never even told me you had a quick in the first place I thought we were friends..hmph!!!" You then sat down across from Shinso and he said "that's cuz we're not friends..." "w-what...?" You said on the verge of tears "silly! I meant it's cuz we're best friends!!" Your face lite up

"Wait! Really?"  "Well I thought It was obviously after our conversation upstairs..." Shinso said and Aizawa looked at both of them "what conversation???" Aizawa asked l "nothing..."you and Shinso said in unison "ok...?" Aizawa said confused.
"So... Shinso?" You said and shoved some food in your mouth "hmm?" He said also shoving food in his mouth "how old are you??" "Oh well I'm 3 and I'm going to be turning 4 real soon!...you?" I'm 3...AND A HALF!" You said looking at Aizawa for the second part he just ignored you to get on your nerves not in like a bad way just to tease you for him to have fun watching you suffer.

~when you were done and trying to put your dishes in the sink ...but were to short😶~
"Oh! I almost forgot Mr.Aizawa! Me and Shinso have something to show you in my room!" You look at Aizawa then Shinso "ya come on!" "Alright but after this you have to go to bed ok?" "OK!!!!!!!" You both said in unison once again.

You got upstairs and Aizawa was just shocked "how can a 3 year old have a room like this...?" You ran over to the side of your bed and grabbed the duffel bag with the money in it and ran over to Aizawa "look mr.Aizawa look what I got!!" You said opening up the duffel bag and opening everything.

<don't mind them hands ik they look stupid but they took like 10 minutes so they were a quick thing lol 😅>

"What the how did you get all of this please don't say you robed a house...!" Aizawa said scared of the response "no I didn't I want to be a hero!! But anyways I just took a little bit of money from my so called "parents" after what they did I deserve this hmph!"  "Ya I guess your right.... but do you call this little!?"  "Well...ya? This is like a quarter of a quarter of how much we have well probably less actually..." he looked at the money and then at you shocked "ok well we can deal with this tomorrow I'm tired..." Aizawa says and with that Shinso says "Your always tired dad." "Ya your right" Aizawa said while walking away "well ok.... night n/n-chan!!" (N/n = nickname) Shinso walked back o his room [yay! Today was literally the best day of my life hah!] you thought as you tucked yourself in and went to sleep

<I'm just going to end it here so I can start on the next chapter. So .....bye people that probably aren't reading this cuz this sucks..👋💀>

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

109K 3.7K 18
"Anyway, I have the list of partners, and tonight you will find things out about your partner that nobody else knows about them. Be ready to share th...
46.4K 744 29
⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️ Talks about eating disorders anxiety depression craving male validation sexualizing yourself etc if you think this might trigger...
157K 5.2K 20
INFO: Male reader. Please do not send hate, I made this from pure boredom! Pronounce is He/Him. Comment and help me for more ideas and mistakes pl...
84.4K 1.6K 17
This is my first story and it's probably all over the place but I'm happy with it as a start I hope you like it too^^ It's based off a TikTok cospla...