Our Mission

By RoseAuth0r

[MAJOR EDITING] Aside from her breathtaking beauty and desirable personality the young spy Isabella Garcia i... More

BEFORE READING
* Characters *
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
AESTHETE

Chapter 13

81.2K 1.7K 3.5K
By RoseAuth0r

- Isabella's POV -

"I could ask the same," I said as I stood up from the chair, walking myself around the desk so that I was now standing in front of it. I rested my hands behind me and onto the desk, leaning back.

"That's none of your business, now is it?" They both chuckled throwing their heads back. What was so funny? 

I took the opportunity of them not looking, traveling my fingers to the side of the computer, taking out the black USB that was attached, and fisting it in my hand to hide. I honestly should've done that earlier.

"Well, I'm waiting for Lorenzo" I lied, crossing my arms. I walked away from the desk and began pacing around the room. The realization of Lorenzo still being out by himself hit me by surprise, making my breathing become unsteady and my body shake, but why ?

I felt Sergio and Mauricio's eyes on me as I paced around, probably thinking I was crazy but I could honestly care less. "Isabella, I think you have a little scratch on your face" Sergio laughed as he rubbed the side of his cheek with his thumb, asshole.

"No way, really?" I said sarcastically rolling my eyes at him. Sergio saw me freaking out and like the asshole he is, he thought it was the time to joke around.

They both walked away from the entrance to the office and sat themselves down on the leather chairs Lorenzo had set up in front of his desk.

"Why the hell aren't you guys with him" I blurted out finally breaking the silence, I stopped in the center of the room, my feet tapping anxiously as I waited for either of them to respond.

"We finished what you fucking couldn't, that's all you have to know" Sergio snapped, frustratedly combining a hand through his dark hair as he leaned back into the chair.

"Is he okay?" I asked them before rambling on with some more questions, causing my body to feel heavy and my head dizzy from all the talking I was doing. At this point, I couldn't tell if I cared or if I was an amazing actress.

"Cut the bullshit act already, all you have ever done since you came is start fucking problems" Mauricio finally spoke, his jaw clenching.

"You're just a disrespectful bitch who needs to get killed already if you think he'll ever care about you the way he did Cam-" Sergio growled not being able to finish his sentence as the doors to the office were thrown open, it was Lorenzo.

Cam? Who the fuck is Cam? Why hasn't he mentioned her to me?Why am I jealous over a man who isn't mine and that i'm just using?

These questions kept replaying in my head.

The three of us turned our attention on Lorenzo. I stared him up and down, his shirt was teared up drenched in blood. His rolled-up sleeves revealed the small cuts he had just like me. He had a slit on his left brow and his dark brown hair was all over the place, how does he still manage to look so good ?

"Isabella go to your room" He shouted, walking towards me getting a grip of my arm, and dragging me to the door.

"Tócame así otra vez y mira si no te mato, pedazo de mierda" I said staring into his honey-colored eyes that were now dark. My body felt as if it was on fire and my heart beating out of my chest. I couldn't even tell what I was angry about anymore.
[Translation: Touch me like that again and see if I won't kill you, you piece of shit].

Was I jealous, mad, stressed ? I don't know.

He wrapped his hand around my neck pulling me towards him. "Do what you're told for once and go to your fucking room" He snapped, letting go of his grip and pushing me away harshly.

I looked to the side of him to see Sergio and Mauricio quickly turn around like they weren't just watching Lorenzo and me.

I couldn't bear being in the same room with all three of them any longer. The fact that they thought it was okay to speak to me like that infuriated me, I just didn't have it in me to argue any further. I glared at Lorenzo before turning around and walking myself out of his office.

"That doesn't mean I'm finished with you, Isabella" Lorenzo called out, I didn't even bother turning around and just continued walking down the hall to my room.

--------

The shower's warm water ran down my body relaxing my muscles but burning my fresh cuts. The blood and dirt washing off and going down the drain. I grabbed the shampoo from the corner shelf, squirting a decent amount into my palm, and began lathering it in my hair before hearing my doorknob jiggle, shit.

"What the fuck" I yelled quickly covering my private areas with my hands as Lorenzo walked in with a smirk on his face. 

He ignored me and took off his tear-up shirt that was covered in blood along with his slacks. , I couldn't help but watch as his muscles flex with every move.

"What the hell are you doing" I shouted stopping him from continuing. He looked at me still with the stupid smirk on his face as he pulled down his boxers giving me a perfect view of his whole body.

My eyes trailed back up to his as he walked his way to the door of the shower, just as he opened it I put my hand on his hard chest trying to prevent him from coming in but he quickly pulled it away slamming me against the marble wall and grabbing both my wrist holding them above my head.

"What is it that you called me" He muttered in my ear before looking back at me. His breath tickled my ear, sending chills down my back. I felt a wetness between my legs, Why am I turned on right now when I should be upset.

"A.Piece.Of.Shit" I smirked, he clenched his jaw before letting out a chuckle. I joined in knowing it will make him even more upset which made me feel better at how much I could affect him.

"Oh bella, I'm going to fuck you so hard that you won't ever think about disrespecting me again" He growled, letting go of my wrists that were once held above my head. He wrapped a hand around my neck, lightly applying pressure.

"It wouldn't be so hard to earn my respect if you knew how to treat women. One by keeping your fucking hands to yourself and two calling them by their names instead of a whore or slut" I spat, trying to pull his hand off of me.

"I've always called you my bella but I guess you can be my little slut" He said, shoving two fingers inside of me, making me gasp from the sudden surprise. The intense feeling that I should hate but end up loving making me press my thighs together.

"Open your fucking legs" He demanded. I did as he said, his fingers curling up inside of me as they rapidly slid in and out. I grabbed him by his neck pulling him towards me and smashing my lips onto his, quickly diving my tongue in and massaging it against his.

He broke the kiss, his mouth traveling down my jaw planting a small kiss until his mouth reached one of my breasts. He twirled his tongue around before sucking onto it harshly.

"Oh fuck" I moaned as he continued the kisses down my stomach to my pussy. His fingers slid in and out of me faster, his tongue finally meeting my clit going the same speed as his fingers, licking up and down and then in circular motions.

I gripped his hair trying to pull him back as I began to feel my legs shake from how close I was to finishing. "Cum for me, bella" Lorenzo spoke curling his fingers harder and his tongue still licking and sucking my clit.

I held onto his shoulder for support, as my legs shook uncontrollably from cumming onto his face and fingers. He licked my pussy clean taking out his fingers and placing them into my mouth.

"Taste how good you are" He smirked, I licked and sucked his fingers still making eye contact with him. Once they were clean, he took them out of my mouth and spun me around bending me over. I felt his hard rub against my ass only making me want more.

He wrapped my hair around his hand, pulling it so that my back was now arched. "I want you to beg for it," He said, before I could answer I felt a warm sting on my bare butt cheek.

"Just fuck me already" I snapped pushing myself back onto him. His hands trailed on my ass before spanking it again leaving a pleasurable pain. He slowly inserted himself inside of me, letting out a groan that only turned me more than I already was.

I closed my eyes enjoying as his thrust went faster and faster. He was hitting parts that had never been hit before. I don't know exactly how this ended up happening but my body and I were loving it.

"Your pussy is so tight" He groaned continuing to slam himself inside of me, with every stroke I felt my pussy tighten around his dick. The sound of my ass hitting against his hip filled the air.

"I'm so close" I finally moaned, only leading him to go harder into me. My legs began to shake again until I came right onto his dick. He didn't stop thrusting inside of me, he only sped up the pace until I felt a warm liquid shoot inside of me and him quickly pulling out.

(Shower example below)

I walked over to the built-in bench I had on the side of the shower. I sat down trying to regain my breath. My body was already tired after only going two rounds. Lorenzo plopped himself beside me before grabbing me by my waist and placing me on top so that I was now straddling him.

"I'm not finished with you" He whispered, pulling the ends of my hair down, exposing my neck. He placed his mouth onto my neck sucking and biting my skin leaving marks. His free hand massaging my breast.

The feeling was amazing, only leaving me to want more but it was my time to take control. I pushed him off of me, he looked up with a raised eyebrow. He opened his mouth ready to speak but I raised my finger to lips, stopping him.

I ran my hands down his chest until I reached his hard, wrapping my hand around it and beginning to stroke slowly up and down. My other handheld onto his shoulder for support as I lifted myself slightly. I rubbed his dick against my clit and down to my entrance lowering myself onto it. Lorenzo let out a groan, his hands massaging my breast then feeling down and placing them on my ass before I slapped them away.

"I like how aggressive you are" He grinned placing his hands back on my ass giving my cheeks a hard squeeze.

--------

"Mhm," I moaned grinding up and down his dick, my breast bouncing from how fast I was riding him. He repeatedly slapped my ass, going harder every time, leaving a warm pleasurable pain. I rolled my eyes and arched my back, feeling close to my orgasm.

"You're such a good girl" He groaned.

He let go of my ass and held my waist helping me as I started to bounce on his cock. He placed his mouth on my breast, his teeth lightly biting my nipple then licking and sucking on it after. Moments later we came together, I slowly grind up against him until finally stopping and laying my head against his hard chest from how exhausted I was.

--------

I went in my drawer, taking out and throwing on a white lace set with a baby blue satin short set. I still had a few of Lorenzo's clothes in my drawer since I forgot to take them out. He changed into a white tank top which showcases his well-built muscles and grey sweats that did an amazing job showing off his print.

I walked into the bathroom grabbing my brush from the counter and began combing out my wet tangles. I looked up at the mirror seeing Lorenzo look down at me.

"I'll have the maid bring you a plan B," Lorenzo said walking up behind me, lowering his head to kiss my temple. I nodded my head in response trying my best not to smile at how sweet he was being.

His phone began ringing, he reached into his sweat pockets taking it out and bringing it up to his ear. He left the bathroom leaving me alone as I continued to brush out my hair.

--------

I walked out of my bathroom once I finished brushing my hair and plopped myself onto my bed. Lorenzo was pacing around yelling into his phone.

"Cazzo, sto arrivando" He responded in annoyance before hanging up the call and looking down at me.
[Im fucking coming].

I looked into his eyes, my eyebrows pulled together from confusion on who he was talking to and what it was about.

"I have to leave for a while, I have some business to take care of so you'll be staying here with Darelle, behave for me, sì?" He said lifting my chin with his pointer finger as his thumb caressed my cheek.

"What type of business?" I asked hoping he'll answer my question even though I knew he hated how much it bothered him. He let go of my face to grab my hand, he brought it up to his lips placing a kiss.

"We almost died today because of me, I should've dealt with this a long time ago but I never thought this was going to happen again" He snapped, his mood automatically changing.

Again ? What does he mean again? and can he just stop ignoring my questions.

.....................................................................
Don't forget to vote <3

This book will be edited once it's finished so sorry for any mistakes !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 25.2K 87
Jasmine Petrova I downed a shot of tequila, allowing the burning liquid to slide down my throat and settle in my stomach. I deserved to have some fun...
109 7 9
In a world of crisis and no hope two great mafia families are aligned by each of their heirs, Valentina Martinez and her soon to be husband Javier or...
354 27 21
"I can disappear too. You shouldn't have to deal with all this. I...I shouldn't be here. Who are we kidding? You are one of the most powerful people...
1.8M 34.1K 55
||completed|| "If loving her is a weakness, I am only a weak man." - Massimo Giordani Massimo Giordani. Even thinking about him sends shivers down y...