Why would anyone hate you? (M...

By DarkNarukami112

A boy was abused then left on the street because he had zero powers. No quirk. No Sacred Gear. Not even a sem... More

Ch 1:Meeting a pure pup
Ch 2:Girls this is T.K
Ch 3:Suing and Adoption
Ch 4:Getting him settled in
Ch 5:Classes and...Raining cards?
Ch 6:New class for battle brawlers
Ch 7 (short):Creation of a new life
Ch 8:Meeting a new friend from another world
Ch 9:Leonidas's first fight and a new friend
Ch 10 (short):The weird energy
Ch 11:Investigating of the source
Ch 12:Awakening
Ch 14:Never piss off T.K
Ch 15:A lot has happened
Ch 16:Training T.K
Ch 17:Meeting a possible friend
Ch 18:The awakening of a hero in the making
Ch 19:Eri!!!!
Ch 20:Getting Eri settled in.
Ch 21:The Battle that nearly took a life
Ch 22:Learning about the Azure Grimoire by training T.K
Ch 23:I'M NOT WEAK!
Ch 24 (short):Dark and Light
Ch 25:T.K and Eri's familiar
Ch 26:The Bickering Powers
Ch 27 (short):What do we have here?
Ch 28 (short):Learning the location of the Aegis
Ch 29:Driver vs Driver
Ch 30 (Short):Swimsuits for T.K and Eri
Ch 31:Beach Day
ch 32:Fuse, Evolve, or loose
Ch 33:Cursed for action
Ch 34 (Short):Memories
Ch 35:A hell of an encounter
Ch 36:Bakugan Blade vs Driver battle royal
Ch 37:Anouncements and Training
Ch 38:Christmas
Ch 39:Talks about the past

Ch 13:T.K to the rescue!

4.1K 40 15
By DarkNarukami112

T.K Pov

I followed Drago to a underground tunnel where the White Fang held my family hostage, and I met Pyra on my way there.

Drago:What do we do?

T.K:I have a plan. We do what we do best.

Leonidas:What?

T.K:Brawl.

Serpinoid:*Hiss!* (Yes! There's the T.K we all know and love!)

T.K:Pyra. Since I really don't know how to swing a sword properly you're going to distract the White Fang.

Pyra:What about you?

T.K:Serpinoid and I will free my family.

Pyra:Alright. Let's do this.

T.K:Right. Ready guys?

Leonidas, Drago, and Serpinoid:Hell yeah/Yeah/*Hiss* (Let's kick ass.)

They all close up and I threw them out.

T.K:Bakugan Brawl!!

T.K:You all know what to do.

Pyra, Drago, Leonidas:Right!

I picked up three Baku-core and threw them to my Bakugan. I picked up an ability card.

T.K:Battle ability card activate! Smokescreen!

A thick smoke covered the field. I hoped on Serpinoid's back so he could show me to where my family was. I got to the cage and saw my mom.

Ruby Pov

A smoke shrouded the area and then I saw T.K run up to the cage.

Ruby:T.K...

T.K:Hey mommy.

Ruby:H-how?

T.K:It's a long story. I'll tell you when we get back to Union.

I saw someone walk out of the smoke. It was Neo.

Ruby (pissed):You hurt one hair on his head, and I'll cut you into little bitty pieces then force feed you to my dog.

Neo gets out some keys and unlocked the cage then ran off. I didn't question it and just hugged T.K.

Ruby:I don't care how you're back. I will never let anyone hurt you again.

???:How are you back brat?

I looked behind me to see the one who hurt T.K in the first place.

I used my semblance to get everyone's weapons and to get Deku out of the quirk restraining cuffs, then I charged at Adam.

Ruby:You bastard!!!!

I dropped Crescent Rose down on Adam. He blocked my attack, but I knew that he couldn't protect himself from an attack from behind.

Ruby:Yang now!!!

Yang charged at Adam. I closed Crescent Rose around his sword and threw it to the side of a cliff. Then Yang punched Adam in the jaw then drop kicked him in the crotch. Adam held his balls then Yang planted her knee in his face. Adam shot up holding his face, then Yang punched him three times in the gut then into the throat. The final attack made me cringe because when she punched him in his ribs and I heard a snap.

Yang:We'll leave you to the Grimm.

The smoke cleared because of Drago and Leonidas flapping their wings.

Ruby:If you all don't want to look like Adam. You'll turn your asses in.

They all stood there.

Ruby:NOW!

Roman:You think they'll listen to y-

As he was about to finish someone shot at him. Missing on purpose. I looked behind me to see Yang with her eyes crimson red giving Roman a death glare.

Yang:You'll do as she says or I'll tear you all limb from limb.

I felt a chill go down my spine after she said that.

Yang:Now are you going to listen to her?

The White Fang stiffly nodded their heads.

Yang:Good~ We didn't want to leave more people to the Grimm. Now get moving!

They all ran out the cave an towards Vale. I held T.K closely.

T.K:Mommy.

Ruby:Please don't say a word.

T.K:Mommy. I can't breathe.

I let go of him letting him breath a little bit.

Ruby:How did you survive?

T.K:Pyra saved me.

Ruby:Who's Pyra?

???:That would be me.

A girl in a red outfit and holding a red sword stepped out of the smoke.

???:Hi there. You must be T.K's mother. I'm Pyra.

I got up on my feet and hugged her.

Ruby:I don't know how you did it, but I don't care either. You saved my little T.K, and for that I thank you.

Pyra:I'm happy to reunite a mother and her child.

I was in tears.

Ruby:I can't thank you enough.

I let go of Pyra and escorted the White Fang grunts back to Vale, and on our way there I learned that Pyra is a blade and while T.K is her Driver she can supply life energy known as either to T.K giving him the ability use fire from the sword he wields. We all escorted Roman and the White Fang to prison then went back to Union.

(On the bull head)

Pyra Pov

I had T.K asleep in my lap, but that's when I realized that a lot of boys were looking at me strangely.

???:Why is that weak little shit in that milf's lap.

Ruby:If you must know Issei. That is Pyra. T.K's blade. Apparently she has something very special about her, and you try to take her away from T.K. You better pray that I never find you.

"Issei" ran off scared of Ruby.

Ruby:Sorry you had to see that.

Pyra:Don't worry about it.

We landed and woke up T.K.

Ruby Pov

We landed and we got off the bull head to tell Professor Ozpin, Principal Nezu, and Sirzechs what happened.

Sirzechs:So this girl was the mysterious energy.

Pyra:Yes. I am Pyra. T.K's Blade.

Professor Ozpin smiles.

Ozpin:You're all excused. Pyra can I talk to you?

Pyra:Sure.

She puts down T.K then we went to our dorm and Pyra followed Professor Ozpin to his office.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

335K 13.4K 131
After being impaled by Cinder during the Battle of Haven, Weiss finds herself in a new world, one filled with heroes and villains.
51.9K 1K 47
Y/n Rose is a young boy who has experienced nothing but pains his whole life. He was neglected by his parents, abused by his sisters, bullied by his...
196K 3.2K 25
In Patch there are two individuals who don't have a normal life since their mother has been gone. Over two years their father had abused them due to...
166K 7.1K 23
Izuku Midoriya and Hitoshi Shinsou are two boys aiming to be heroes. At least, they used to. Izuku always wanted to be a hero. But being quirkless, h...