Royal Happenings (Narry)✔

By WritingZmyPassion

Two lads. A prince, a young lad, from the family on the top ladder of nobility in great England. Prince Harry... More

Prologue
1- Yes Your Highness
2- Didn't Expect Less
3- I'll Walk You Out
4- Now Give Me A Hug
5- You Are Early
6- Royal Dinner
7- Oh Shut Up, Harriet
8- Will You Marry Me?
9-Take Today Off
10- Your Hands Are Magical
11- He Is A Friend
12- Let It Go, Princess
13- Relax, Pet.
14- Thought You'd Never Ask
15- I Do
16- Sassy Niall Is Hot
17- Go Faster, Your Highness
18- I Promise
19- Watermelon Sugar
20- I Love You, Princess
21- Oh My God
22- You Are A Meanie
23- Gross Green Liquid
24- Are You Okay, Baby
25- Why Would He?
26- A Peaceful Flowing River
27- Our Little Baby
28 Don't Hide It
30- Right Babe?
Epilogue

29- Golden

1.8K 96 71
By WritingZmyPassion

Harry was driving.

He was driving his parents from the private airstrip because they didn't want to draw attention that they were flying in. Hence not using the Royal limo.

Harry was behind wheel with Liam in the passenger seat while his parents were in the back seat.

The car was in the highway when the call came in.

Gemma had called him with the news that sent him in a state where he almost crushed the car and risked all of their lives.

Liam lad ended up driving while Harry sat back in the passenger side and freaked out in the name of all that was holy and mighty.

The call that had come in had notified him that Niall was in labour.

"I can't- I can't miss the birth of our son." Harry pulled on his hair and his mother placed a calming hand on his shoulder.

"Calm down son, Liam is doing all he can and we'll get there in time." The King comforted him. "Besides, he's in good hands. The royal health personnels will take care of him."

Harry took a deep breath. They were about an hour from the Palace and he couldn't imagine the pain that Niall was in at the moment.

"He's in pain and frightened. God I shouldn't have left him alone when I knew that it was his due date." Harry mumbled, rambling to himself.

And it was true, Niall had told him that he was perfectly fine and he could go get his parents from the private airstrip.

They had gone to celebrate a friend's birthday in Ireland and it was a very private event, the guards they had taken had taken one car while Liam alongside Harry had driven Harry's car.

He felt guilty that Niall was going through all the this and he wasn't there with him to hold his hand and make it a little bit better for him.

He quickly took out his phone and aggressively tapped it until he reached Gemma's contact, calling her.

"Harry!" It was Louis who answered and before Harry could say anything, he heard a painful scream in the background. Niall.

"Lou, how's the situation?" He asked. "How are my boys?" He was trying his best not to let his vulnerability show in his voice but he was pretty sure he was doing a shit job at masking it.

"They are fine, Niall's water just broke a couple of minutes ago and he's ready to be taken in for the Cesarean but he's refusing saying he doesn't wanna do it without you Gemma's trying to calm him down now." Louis got out all in one breath.

Harry blinked back the tears that were threatening to spill. "We'll be there soon, can you please tell him I love him."

They said their goodbyes and Harry hung up.

The rest of the drive passed by in a blur and before long, they were in the Palace grounds.

The King and Queen had to practically hold him in place or else he would have jumped out of a moving car and sprinted to the entrance. Because in his opinion, the car wasn't fast enough.

Liam had barely parked when Harry threw open the passenger door and made a bee line for the huge doors Liam and his parents right behind him.

*

"Niall!" Harry yelled when he got to the hospital wing of the Palace.

He almost ran into Louis who came out of the labour ward and when he stopped, Liam did manage to run into his back, sending them crashing into Louis and tumbling to the floor.

That's where the King and and Queen found them.

"Thanks Liam." Harry sarcastically said after they had all stood up.

"Sorry. Didn't realize you'd stopped." Liam scratched his head sheepishly.

"Where's Ni?" The Queen asked and before Louis could answer, the door opened and the doctor walked out.

"Greetings your Majesties." She bowed deeply and then turned to Harry. "Thank God, your highness, Prince Niall is refusing to- you know what, come with me. The rest of you wait here." She grabbed Harry and pulled him inside then handed him scrubs, telling him to change.

When everything was set, the two doctors along with everyone who was gonna be delivering the baby, sterilized themselves in readiness for the birth.

"Don't you fucking cut me open without my husband!" Harry was brought back from his trance by Niall's voice.

"Baby." Harry rushed forward and sat down on the chair that was placed next to Niall's bed. "I'm here my love." He kissed his forehead and his lips.

"H-Haz." Niall's eyes filled with tears of relief but his face scrunched up when a bolt of pain seared through his lower abdomen.

"Okay Prince Niall, you are going to feel a little pressure on your stomach but that's all. Are you ready to deliver this baby?" She tried to soothe him.

"Stop calling me by my title and just fucking get him out of me!" Niall cried out in pain again.

"Distract him, don't let him pass out." She instructed Harry and then went to join the others. They then placed a curtain to separate his lower from upper abdomen.

...

"Harry don't make laugh too hard, seriously your jokes are just." Niall giggled as Harry told him another one of his infamous jokes.

"You like the-" Harry started to say but he was cut off by a loud cry.

Their son's first cry.

He was here.

"Is that?" Niall asked, voice wavering and tears welling in his eyes.

"Yeah it is. Baby. Our happiness is born. Thank you so much for making me a proud parent." He kissed Niall's hand that was still grasped in his own.

Niall only smiled through his tears, he knew how Harry was feeling because he was feeling the exact same thing.

The doctor walked over with a little baby in her arms.

"Congratulations boys. He's a healthy boy." She said with a smile and placed the baby on Niall's chest.

"Our baby." Niall said kissing the baby's head.

Harry was still in a joy-filled trance when the doctor asked him if he wanted to cut the cord which he happily agreed.

Their baby boy had finally been born and they couldn't be happier.

...

"Shhh, you're gonna wake them up." Harry heard someone whisper and he blinked his eyes open. He hadn't even realised that he had fallen asleep on the chair beside Niall after his husband was stitched back up.

He cracked his back, sighing when he felt the bones crack in place.

"See Gem, you woke him up." Harry looked to his side and saw his mother stood at the foot of the bed with Gemma. They were probably trying to be quiet but Harry knew that his sister lacked that quality. "Congratulations son."

The Queen walked over to Harry and engulfed him in the biggest hug she could ever give. "I'm so proud of you both, he's such a beautiful boy."

Harry grinned and chuckled when he looked at Gemma, seeing her blink back her tears.

He beckoned her and she walked into the embrace, joining them.

When they pulled apart, Harry looked at Niall's bed and was surprised to be met with Niall's big bright eyes looking at him with a big smile on his face.

The Queen walked over to him and gave him a hug too, being careful not to hurt him.

"I'm so proud of you baby, you really did a tremendous job." She sniffled and kissed his forehead.

Niall snuggled further into her arms, loving the feel of a mother's arms around him. He loved the Queen.

"Thanks mum." He said, trying not to cry.

When they pulled away, the door opened and the Royal doctor walked in with the baby in her arms and a nurse in tow, holding a bottle of formula and a clipboard.

"So I've done all the necessary tests and not only is he beautiful, he's a healthy baby too." The doctor said, gesturing to the clipboard in the nurse's hand.

"Thanks doc." Niall smiled at the sight of their son.

The nurse propped his bed up so that he was sitting before he took the baby from the doctor's hands.

"Hello sunshine." He kissed his head and smiled when the baby yawned, "hungry huh?"

Harry took the formula from the nurse's hand and handed it to Niall who was ready to feed the baby.

"Aww." Gemma cooed then she snapped a few pictures of the cute small family.

It took a few moments for the baby to latch on but when he did, and started sucking, Niall gasped and pointed out to Harry.

"Oh Haz, look look he has dimples just like you." Niall gushed happily, proudly.

"He's so beautiful, thanks baby." Harry smiled, holding his son's little hand and grinning when the baby grasped his thumb tightly.

They were in their own little world, completely forgetting about the others in the room and the rest of their family and friends who were still in the waiting area.

"I love you." Niall said to both Harry and the baby.

When the bottle was empty, the nurse walked back over to them and showed them how to burp the baby. And after the little burp was heard, the baby was already dozing.

So Harry stood up, took him from Niall's hands and lay him down in the crib, then kissed his forehead.

"So the part where we put a name is still blank," the doctor said with a smile.

Harry glanced at his mother and sister, seeing how their eyes were twinkling with anticipation.

With a nod from Niall, he cleared his throat dramatically.

"Golden. Golden Ray Styles." He said with a smile and Niall's own matched it.

...

"Lou, are you alright?" Niall asked later that day when Louis Zayn and Liam had come in to see Golden Ray.

"Y-yeah, I mean I just have something in my eye." He said rubbing his eyes, obviously lying.

"Are you sure?" Liam teased. Everyone in the room, except maybe, Golden knew that Louis was lying, he was crying and he just didn't want admit that to his friends. "Let me have a look at your eye." He fought off a laugh.

Louis huffed, threw his arms around Liam and cried. "He's so perfect!" He said, startling Golden but fortunately the little one didn't cry.

"Thanks Lou, you know it's okay to cry when you when you are happy. It's part of humanity." Niall said and Louis nodded.

"Can I hold him again?" He asked Zayn who was currently holding the little Prince.

Zayn smiled and handed the baby to Louis after he sat down.

"Hey baby, it's your uncle Lou, I'm the cool one so if you have anything to talk about, just come to me yeah?" He looked up to find Zayn and Liam glaring at him. "What? I'm the cool one."

"Yeah, that's because we are hot, we can't be cool. Right Zee?" Liam turned to Zayn who was now smiling widely with eyes crinkled.

"Oh my gosh, Li. I swear you are worse than Harry and that's really saying something." Louis said.

"Hey!" Harry pouted and turned to Niall for help only to pout further when he found his husband a giggling mess. "You all love my jokes, and don't even dare deny it." He narrowed his eyes at them.

"Your jokes are eh," Zayn tilted his head to the side, "but that doesn't mean we love you any less."

"Stooop, stooop." Harry waved Zayn dismissively with the huge grin gracing his face.

Niall couldn't take it anymore so he spoke up.

"Okay you lot, shut up before I either I wee myself or rip my stitches open from too much laughing." Niall announced and they all laughed because yeah, expect Niall to say something exactly like that.

"My favourite lad is asleep do I lay him down?" Louis looked between Niall and Harry.

"Yeah go ahead." Niall said.

When Golden was laid in his crib, Harry walked over to kiss his head and went back to Niall's side.

"Haz, can you please go give a kiss for me too." Niall said sweetly and Harry started by kissing him sweetly before he went to kiss their child.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

408K 9.6K 32
So there's this guy. The guy with green eyes, brown curls and a lovely smile with dimples. Then, there's this other guy. The other guy with blue eyes...
185K 5.9K 38
Niall Horan, a single father, makes a new life in London for himself and his young daughter. Harry Styles, a famous musician, is instantly smitten w...
21.2K 605 25
Niall Horan is an extremely popular singer known all across the world! Harry Styles is a simple small town boy who happens to secretly be in love wit...
584K 17.7K 52
Niall is the small-town cop of London trying to solve the crime of bad ass Harry styles. But will that be enough for both of them? http://www.wattpad...