Broken To Fixed Kiri X Reader...

By Bokugo_the_uke

Y/n is a student at UA, and shes a good one. She's smart, kind, and practically a model student. She doesnt h... More

Part 1
2...caught?
3.....confrontation
4.....time to run
5...Shattered again
6.....the truth is out
7....cleaning yourself up
8...trying to find a new normal
9....encounter
10....out burst
11....the aftermath
12.....what now?
13.....Degrading over time
14....losing the fight
16.....numb
A/N
17.....Just you and Jin
18.....slightly broken bond
19....The new (old) feelings
20...is this ok?
21....Overwhelmed
22....Reunited
23.....No clue
24....Betrayal
A/n (please read)!!!
25....
26.....Bakugou
27.... I get it
A/N
28....(not sure what to name this one)
29...."We'll see"
30....Questions
31....The hero you needed
32... Withdrawals
33....another lie
34.... Ready
35.....you broke our promise
Please read
Announcement
36.....Moving forward
37...........Why him!?
Not a chapter
38.... back to the dorms
39.....You dont know me
40....A brighter future
41..... Im back
42... Courage
43... Brawl

15....No way out

7.1K 237 139
By Bokugo_the_uke

[Jin's pov]

I pull up to the hospital's entrance and I see the medics waiting there. And so are the police. I'm always so jumpy when I'm around the police.

"Shit...." I mumble. I look over at Y/n..she needs help, I don't want to lose her, I can't lose her.

I pull up and stop the car racing over to the other door and taking Y/n out and over to the stretcher, all while tears are running down my face. I Put her on the stretcher and watch as they take her away and roll down the hospital's entrance. I try to follow them down the hall before I know it, I'm pushed up against the wall by a police officer.

"Jin Masuda, you're under arrest for illegal selling of drugs, illegal drug use, and harboring a fugitive, and evading arrest on foot!" an officer yells, while putting cuffs on me.

"W-wait no!" I frantically try to get out of his grip, "please! Let me go! I need to be there when she wakes up! Please!" I turn to look the officer in the eyes. My eyes begin to glow their electric purple hue. "I need to be there with her!" I feel the rage bubbling inside of me. Knowing that my emotions are a huge part of my quirk, I'm ready to hurt someone. But out of nowhere, I feel myself being totally drained of my power, not being able to activate my quirk. I feel my heart drop as I'm pushed against the cold wall, as I make eye contact with a certain red eyed hero, wish shaggy black hair.

"Not this time you little punk," Earsur scoffs in a cold tone. I feel the tears start up again at the thought of being taken away, never getting to be with Y/n again.

"Please...I won't try anything. I promise.." I whisper, practically pleading with this man. The officer doesn't loosen his iron grip, "Just let me be there when she wakes up."

"Not a chance kid. And if you keep struggling, we'll have no choice but to use force," he threatens. This is it. Im done, i've been caught, why did I let her walk away like that...? This is all my fault.

[your pov]

"We need to stabilize her! I'm losing the pulse!" a nurse yells as they wheel you into the emergency room.

All chaos is loose as doctors and nurses scramble on their feet to get the things that they need to keep you alive. All while you're laying there barely breathing and barely holding onto life.

You can't hear, but you are subconsciously aware that there is something going on. It was as if you were just in a sleepy daze, but more comforting. It was warm, but your skin tingled as if it were turning cold. In and out, in and out. Bits of words and voices far beyond in the distance, to far and out of your reach.

What seems like years of this unfamiliar yet strangely comforting ecstasy, you hear your own voice in your head. It sounds so sharp and harsh. Then you become aware of the outer voices that surround you.

"Wa-.......dru......no she.....ye-" it's so muffled, and your head hurts you begin to hear even more bits and pieces of words and conversations. You keep your eyes closed as you wince at the light that you feel through your eyelids.

You slowly open your eyes, to see white ceiling tiles. You look around, seeing all the equipment and machines around you, hear the monitor beside the bed you hold steady beeping, that matches your heart beat.

"No...." you whimper. You feel tears well up in your eyes, still feeling weak you try to lift your arm to wipe them away. Only to find that you can't.

You look down to see that you're strapped down with hospital restraints. All of a sudden you feel frantic and crowded. You begin to panic and breath heavily as you begin to shift and struggle.

"No no no no no!" you frantically say in a small and scared voice.

"Y/N! You up!" a voice says. Your heart drops when you hear it. You turn your head to see Kirishima sitting there next to you, with tears in his eyes and a bright glint of hope and relief in his eyes.

"I-I was so worried that you wouldn't wake up!" he puts a hand on your arm, his touch being gently, yet feeling so wrong at the same time. You struggle against the restraints once again, in a desperate attempt of getting away.

"Woah woah, Y/n calm down! Y-you'll hurt yourself!" he takes his hand off of your arm.

"Kirishima undo these things!" you demand. He looks at you with a guilty expression.

"I can't, Y/n..." he looks down and picks at his thumb, "We can't afford to let you get away again, as horrible as it sounds," he says the last part in a partial mumble.

"Kirishima," you say in a really strict tone, activating your quirk, only to find that you can't, seeming that you made it obvious that you were confused and scared you look up at Kirishima and then around the room for Aizawa. A bit worried to see that he's not in the room.

"Where...where's my quirk..?" you say in a scared tone, "Where the hell is my quirk!?" you yell, causing a nearby doctor to come into the room, with a concerned look.

"You're awake!" he says with a smile, as he walks toward you and Kirishima, "So glad to see that you pulled through, you weren't looking so good the last few days," he says with a relieved smile.

Your eyes widen in shock, "d-days..." you whisper. There's no way you've been out for days. You shouldn't even be awake, you have failed. You failed at the simplest thing you could've done. "N-no.. Th-there's no wa-"

"Yeah, we were all worried that we wouldn't be able to see those lively eyes ever again." says a sarcastic and deep voice, from behind the doctor, the owner of the voice stepped out from behind him, only to reveal a scowling bakugo. He sends a glare over at Kirishima.

"Why the hell didn't you tell us that she woke up, shitty hair?" he scowls.

"Sh-she just woke up a little bit ago!" he says in defence, "and I wasn't sur-"

You send a hopeful gaze towards Bakugou making him meet your eyes, "B-Bakugou! H-help me!" you plead, having a little glimmer of hope.

"Y/n...we need to keep you here to be able to help you." he says, walking over to you.

"No...i don't want your help! I want to go home!" you yel trying to struggle even more, and try to use your quirk again, "Where the fuck it my quirk!!!!" you scream with tears.

"We needed to make sure you would try anything, so we gave you an injection that will temporarily deactivate it, for a while," the doctor explained.

You felt like an idiot. Who could you do this! How could you be so stupid! You should have listened to Jin! You should have just ran away to america, then you could've-

'Wait.....' you think. You look around frantically, and in fear. How did you get here...Jin must've brought you here! But where is he!?
"W-what's wrong Y/n?" Kirishima asks, putting his hand towards you.

"Don't fucking touch me!" you scream, making him jolt back from you, "Where's Jin!?"

There's a moment of silence that falls over the room. Your tears are falling at this point, streaming down your face in fact.

"Y/n....." Kirishima looks down at the floor and rubs the back of his neck, "He was arrested."

Your heart drops. There's no way. That's impossible! Jin would never allow himself to get caught. It Jin for pete's sake. Wait..... This is bad. This is really really bad! What are they going to do to him, where he is right now!?

You find yourself unable to move. You're just... paralized.

"Y-Y/n....? Are you ok?" Kirishima asks. Bakugo sends a glare at him and smacks the back of his head.

"No dumbass she's not ok! Just shut the fuck up and let her prosses. Damn," he barks. He looks over at you and gives you a pitiful glance. At this point you're just lying there trying to catch your breath. It's like you can't remember how to breathe, in fact; it's almost as if... you can't.

Your mind starts to go blurry and you start to see white. You break out into a cold sweat and you can hear the heat monitor in the distance speeding up rapidly, it gets faster and faster until-

[bakugou's pov]

"Y/n....." Kirishima looks down at the floor and rubs the back of his neck, "He was arrested."

You find yourself unable to move. You're just... paralized.

"Y-Y/n....? Are you ok?" Kirishima asks. I send a glare at him and smacks the back of his head.

"No dumbass she's not ok! Just shut the fuck up and let her prosses. Damn," I barked. I look over at Y/n and I can just feel my pity for her seeping in. Then something weird happens. She completely stopped moving, and she looks sickeningly pale. It looks like she can't handle this yet.

I glance over at the doctor when the monitor starts spreading up.

"Hey! What the hell is happening?" I ask looking back over to Y/n in a frantic since. I watch as her eyes roll into the back of her head, and the monitor goes flat.

"Y-Y/N!" Shitty hair yells in terror as the doctor sticks his head out of the door yelling.

"Kirishima, we need to get out of the way!" I grab him by the arm as multiple doctors and nurses come rushing into the room, yelling and saying numbers and terms I don't understand. I pull Shitty hair into the hallway as he tries to resist. The door closes behind us and we can still hear the deafening sound of the flat lined monitor. The room is chaotic as the doctors scramble around and yell.

"Clear!" a man yells. I can feel the intercity of the situation radiot off of the room, and the fear and worry begins to set in.

Word Count: 1761

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

293K 7.5K 30
Izuku Midoriya was abused his whole life by his father. His mother and half brother was too. His brother eventually got kicked out and his mother ki...
6.5K 191 22
In a world where mha is just an anime, a lonely girl named Y/n had survived through alot and was on the brink of restart. Little did she know that on...
1.9K 114 14
DISCONTINUED Eijirou Kirishima is depressed. He doesn't know why, and he doesn't know how to stop it, but he doesn't want to be a burden on everyone...
1.6K 120 21
"You know, my favorite color wasn't always red." Kirishima said to me while we sat outside on the fire escape. We were looking at the sunset. The sky...