⚠️「Cipher's Son || Gravity Fa...

By SolarStar_Eclipse

{Book 1} {Season 1} ..-. .. -. -.. Being the son of an inter-dimensional space demon sure is interesting isn'... More

⚠️Prologue⚠️
⚠️The Tourist Trap⚠️
The Tourist Trap {Part. 2}
⚠️The Legend of the Gobblewonker⚠️
The Gobblewonker {Part.2}
The Gobblewonker {Part. 3}
⚠️{Headhunters}⚠️
Headhunters {Part. 2}
Headhunters {Part.3}
Headhunters {Part. 4}
⚠️ The Hand That Rocks the Mabel⚠️
The Hand That Rocks the Mabel {Part. 2}
⚠️The Inconveniencing⚠️
The inconveniencing {Part.2}
The inconveniencing {Part.3}
The inconveniencing {Part.4}
⚠️Dipper vs. Manliness⚠️
Dipper vs. Manliness {Part.2}
Dipper vs. Manliness {Part.3}
Dipper vs. Manliness{Part.4}
Dipper vs. Manliness{Part.5}
Psst...
Love?
⚠️Double Dipper⚠️
Double Dipper{Part.2}
Double Dipper{Part.3}
Double Dipper{Part.4}
🤡
⚠️Irrational Treasure⚠️
Irrational treasure{Part.2}
Irrational treasure{Part.3}
Irrational treasure{Part.4}
⚠️The Time Traveler's Pig⚠️
The Time Traveler's Pig{Part.2}
The Time Traveler's Pig{Part.3}
The Time Traveler's Pig{Part.4}
The Time Traveler's Pig{Part.5}
Thanks
Fight Fighters{Part.2}
Fight Fighters{Part.3}
Fight Fighters{Part.4}
⚠️Little Dipper⚠️
Little Dipper{Part.2}
Little Dipper{Part.3}
Little Dipper{Part.4}
Little Dipper{Part.5}
❕[Y/N] has a message
⚠️ Summerween⚠️
Summerween{Part.2}
Summerween{Part.3}
Summerween{Part.4}
⚠️Boss Mabel⚠️
Boss Mabel{Part.2}
Boss Mabel{Part.3}
Boss Mabel{Part.4}
⚠️Bottomless Pit!⚠️
Bottomless Pit{Part.2}
Bottomless Pit{Part.3}
Bottomless Pit{Part.4}
Bottomless Pit{Part.5}
⚠️The Deep End⚠️
The Deep End{Part.2}
The Deep End{Part.3}
The Deep End{Part.4}
⚠️Carpet Diem⚠️
Carpet Diem{Part.2}
Carpet Diem{Part.3}
Carpet Diem{Part.4}
☁️[26k reads special]☁️
⚠️Boyz Crazy⚠️
Boyz Crazy{Part.2}
Boyz Crazy{Part.3}
Boyz Crazy{Part.4}
⚠️ Land Before Swine⚠️
Land Before Swine{Part.2}
Land Before Swine{Part. 3}
Land Before Swine{Part.4}
Land Before Swine{Part.5}
⚠️Dreamscaperers⚠️
Dreamscaperers{Part.2}
Dreamscaperers{Part. 3}
Dreamscaperers{Part.4}
⚠️Gideon Rises⚠️
Gideon Rises{Part.2}
Gideon Rises{Part. 3}
Gideon Rises{Part.4}
『𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔼𝕟𝕕. . .』

⚠️Fight Fighters⚠️

3.4K 153 130
By SolarStar_Eclipse

Soos was showing Mabel and Stan around an arcade somewhere in the little town of Gravity falls.

⚠️{Mabel's POV}

Soos: "This is it dudes, my favorite place in Gravity Falls. Everything I know, I learned right here. A frog taught me how to cross a street. When my house was haunted, I learned how to eat ghosts. And this thing taught me how to dance..."

McGucket: "Woo-hoo-hoo! I've been jiggin' here for 7 days straight!" We hear him say as he was dancing on an out of order dancing machine.

Mabel: "Uh, Soos..." I said as I pick up the plug to the dance machine.

Soos: "Let him have this..."

⚠️{Your POV}

I was busy hugging PT from behind and resting my head on his shoulder as he played a game called 'Fight Fighters', with the characters such as 'Rumble McSkirmish'? and 'Dr. Karate'? with Ice.

They were busy shouting and cheering as the characters from the game were busy shouting some combo moves.

'How lame, but entertaining! It's been awhile since I played a video game! I should play with Biscuit some time!'

I was soon brought out of my thoughts as PT won.

Wendy: "What? You cheated..." She joked with a smile.

Dipper: "YOU TAKE THAT BAAAACK! Hahaha..." He said while imitating that Rumble character.

PT suddenly threw his arms in the air, which ended up with him accidentally punching me in the nose.

Dipper: "OMG!! [Y/N]! Are you ok?!" He panicked.

I just giggle while cupping my nose.

[Y/N]: "Calm down Pine Tree, I'm fine!" I exclaimed with a smile.

He the gently grabs my wrists and moves them away from my nose. He then leans forward and starts inspecting my nose.

I then feel my cheeks burning at how close he was to my face.

'My face feels so warm! And my heart is beating so fast for no reason! What's happening! Why am I nervous! I don't like this feeling! But I do! Arrrrghhhh!!!'

Before I could say anything to PT, Emo dude walks up to us and PT let's go of me while moving away from my face.

Robbie: "Wendy! What's up, babe? Yeah, just putting up some flyers for my band. I'm playing lead guitar. No biggie..."

Dipper: "Are you wearing mascara...?" He questioned as he looked at the poster that Emo dude seemed to put up.

Robbie: "Uh, it's eye-paint for men..."

[Y/N]: "Pffft—! Yeah right!"

Wendy: "Hey Robbie, Dipper was just showing me this great game—" She was soon cut off by Emo guy.

Robbie: "Ha, yeah, sweet, sweet..." He said as he brushed her off.

Robbie: "Hey, how about you sit this one out, ok champ...?" He said to Dipper.

Dipper: "But, we just started this round..."

[Y/N]: "Yeah! And I never got a chance to play!" I pouted as I hugged PT's waist tightly from behind him.

⚠️{Dipper's POV}

As [Y/N] hugged me from behind, I was trying my best not to blush infront of Robbie with the sudden action.

'Remember Dipper, you have feelings for Wendy. [Y/N] is your bestest friend. This is what really close friends probably do. Maybe this his way of showing how much he cares about our friendship!'

Robbie: "Woah, woah, hey! Relax guys, I'm just trying to spend a little time with my girlfriend, alright...?"

Wendy: "It'll just be one round..."

Arcade game: ||Round 3! Fight!||

Wendy and Robbie then started conversing amongst themselves as they played the game.

Wendy: "So hey, I'm gonna go camping around with my dad so, I won't be around..."

Robbie: "Oh, cool, cool, watch out!" He shouts as he puts his arm over Wendy's shoulder and glares at me.

Arcade game: ||Opponent sighted! Fight!||

{Mystery Shack}

⚠️{No one's POV}⚠️

Stan, the twins and Soos are now playing poker while [Y/N] was clinging on Dipper's arm for no apparent reason, watching them play their little game of poker.

Mabel: "King me!" She exclaimed as she reveals her hand which has 2 kings.

Stan, Soos & Dipper: "Aww! Come'on!" They groaned in unison

Stan: "It's not fair, she doesn't even know what we're playing!"

Mabel: "Go fish...?" She guessed.

Then the sounds of an electric guitar starts playing outside the Shack.

[Y/N]: "How annoying..." He grumbled under his breath.

Soos: "Dude, I think I'm picking up a radio station inside my head..."

Mabel: "Try blinking to see if you can change the channel..."

Soos then blinks his eyes and as he does so, there was a voice singing Wendy's name.

Dipper: "Ugh, sounds like Robbie..."

Stan: "Robbie? Is he that jerky twerp I see making goo-goo eyes at Wendy all the time...?" He asked.

Soos: "He called me 'Big Dude' once. I mean, I know I'm a big dude, but it kinda hurt..."

Mabel: "Should [Y/N] and I sick Waddles and Biscuit on him again...?" She said has Waddles chewed on her sweater and Biscuit playing in her hair.

Mabel: "Whoa, easy there tigers..."

Dipper then gets up from his seat.

Dipper: "I'll handle it..." He said before he left.

Stan, Soos, Mabel & [Y/N]: "Ooooooh!"

Stan & [Y/N]: "Ha ha, conflict!" They shout in unison.

Stan then stares at [Y/N]. The little boy only gave him an evil creepy grin.

⚠️{Dipper's POV}

I then hear Robbie's dreadful and awful singing get progressively louder as I set foot outside the Shack.

Dipper: "You realize she's not here, right...?" I say referring to Wendy.

He then scoffs at me.

Robbie: "Yes!...What...?"

Dipper: "She's out camping with her family today and if you listened to her for once you'd know that...." I whispered the last part.

Robbie: "What was that?!"

Dipper: "I—just said she's not here..." I nervously sweated.

Robbie: "No, no, no! You want to get into it, huh? Lets get into it, kid! You think I don't know what's been going on, huh? It's obvious you've got a thing for my girlfriend, don't you? Don't you?!" He aggressively shouted.

⚠️{Your POV}

I was busy watching PT and Emo dude busy arguing or whatever and after some time, I saw PT break Emo dude's phone.

'How evil you Pine Tree! I like!'

Emo dude then throws PT to the ground for breaking his phone as Grunkly guy arrives with popcorn.

Stan: "Awww, he's gone! I was just gonna call the boys over to place a few bets!" He shouted as he chewed some popcorn.

Stan: "The smart money's on Skinny Jeans..."

[Y/N]: "Mines Pine Tree..."

______________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 1.7K 24
it was like any other day with the phoenix drop high when a certain boy comes back to school
574K 35.1K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
823K 38.1K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
87.7K 2.5K 12
(Y/N) (L/N) is a famous underground tattoo artist, but outside is a first year student in college. He found himself volunteering to help Karasuno's v...