Scarlet Love

Por Tanis_The_Freesia

The one who has eyes on her. The one who is hiding from him. The one who needs her. The one who lusts her. Th... Más

•TEASER•
|1| Leaving them
|2| Fayth Williams.
|3| Trouble meets trouble.
|4| Meetings.
|5| Manipulator.
|6| First Rain.
|7| Curiosity
|8| Decisions
|9|Unknown
|10| Embarassed
|11| Save me.
|12|Secrets.
|13| So friends?
|14| The Start.
|15| It's Her.
|16| The Royals.
|17| The Rules of The Fate.
|18| She Descended.
|19| The Connection
|20| The saga of them.
|21| Hide and Seek.
|23| Him and I.
|24| Someone like her
|25|Déjà vu
|26|The Party
|27| The Party II
|28| Consequenses
|29| The House of Cards
|30| Yuanfen
|31|The Intruder
Nolan Walker
Fayth Williams
Aiden Alexander
|32| The Intruder II

|22| The First One.

100 13 58
Por Tanis_The_Freesia

“What do you do,
  When there's no hero in your story?
  Simple.
  You kill the monster and Crown yourself.”
  - (Not known) source Pinterest.

All the thinking will be in Italic font.

I know what you all were expecting- but but but my friends... Here I have a lovely surprise for all of you. *hides behind my pillow*

Third-person POV:-

~PAST~

6th September.
A month ago.
First night after holidays.
Location: Elite Academy terrace.
Time: One in the morning.
New character:- Harry Don and Unknown.

The stars were twinkling in the sky, far away from the earth. Exactly 4.37 light-years away.
They looked magnificent.
Nowadays people get so occupied doing their chores that they forget to acknowledge these beautiful shining things. But then occasionally you just look at them, stop doing whatever work you were doing, and admire them then realise, how much of a small being you are in this vast world.

Strangely Harry Don, one of the famous student of the Elite Academy was doing the same thing.
He looked above, toward the sky. Admiring the work of Nature.
Harry is well-known for his strategic mentality. He knows how to get what he wants, without losing much. He had earned many awards for this Academy and that is why he was here, in this Academy.

But Harry was only a genius, not wealthy.
He is from a middle-class family.
He was here as a scholarship student. And had made a promise to himself that he will make as much as a relations in this Academy, which will help him in the future. And now after so many years of humiliation and planning. he finally got what he wanted.
Power and connections.

Then why am I not happy!?
Harry sighed at his negative mentality.

At the moment, Harry was on the Academy terrace,
He looked around and No one was there, as not many students have returned back yet from holidays.

"I'm sorry" he whispered to himself.

No, he was not guilty for whatever he did. In this Academy, you can't be remorseful. He did what should have been done. It was survival, According to him. You should never trust anyone too much in this Academy. If you do, then you will have to suffer the consequences of it.

It was not my fault.

Someone had trusted Harry And had paid the price for it.

It was.

Harry closed his eyes and jerked his head in denial., he grabbed the railings, which were made of the same stone as other parts of the Academy.

Just for a moment. I'll allow myself to...

Harry looked ahead,
In front of him, there were a lot of trees and mist. Giving the misty effect to the whole scenario.
It was magical.

"Where are you?" He whispered in the darkness and sighs. Creating a misty fog of the coldness.
Fearing that anyone else will hear him. Fearing that someone will know what he had done.

Unexpectedly the air around him started to blow fast along with the sand. Harry had to block his eyes from the wild Air. He looked around at the sudden change but could not see anything around him.
He felt strange and absurd.

Are the rumours true? Is this place really haunted!?

Then after a moment, as if the storm never came, the wind stopped.
Now everything around him, he felt silence.
He felt the silence was more deafening.

I'm getting out of this fucking strange place!

He hurried toward the door with big steps. But before he could take more, The door of the terrace opened and Harry halted.

A dark figure emerged from the door. And moves toward where harry was. His steps calm like a lion and his aura felt more dead than living.

Harry scrunched his face.
Where have I seen him?

The guy stopped a foot away from Harry at the same time, the moon came out of clouds. Giving enough light to the face of the guy. Harrys' eyes widened at the sudden realisation.

"You...!?"

The figure smiled."Yes Me." His voice was barely loud.

Then he walked ahead of Harry toward the railing of the Academy. Harry followed him.

They both stood side by side.

There was just something about the guy which made Harry mindful. Harry looked at him. "I've heard a lot about you from-"

"Really?" The person cut off Harry abruptly and strangely his tone was empty. But there was something in his manner, which made it like he was taunting Harry with some inside joke.

Harry clenched his jaw as irritation crept into him. Harry was not just a scholarship student now. He was more than that. But he knew the person in front of him have more power over him. So he unclenched his jaw and smiled at the person in front of him.

This is what Harry always had done.
Smiling, even when he wanted to do nothing but to beat the crap out of these rich bastards.

"Yeah," Harry responded and backed off from the railing. Not remembering when he came this close to the edge?

Harry looked up toward the person, thinking about the ways to make this person profitable to himself.

What was his name again? Harry scrunched his eyebrows in confusion. Fúck, how did I forget!

"What is your name again? I actually can't recall it." Harry let out embarrassingly.

But the answer which was given to him was not something he had expected.

The person started to laugh. Like Harry had just said the most remarkable joke of the decade.
But something was off. Harry could feel it in his bones. Immediately He backed out from the person.
However, listening to his laugh, Harry began to feel uneasy and heavy.
Let me get out of this place and away from this fella!

With that in his mind, harry walked ahead of the person, who was still laughing. He again walked toward the terrace door. But somehow today, the door seemed far for him.

He had taken only two steps when the laugh stopped and someone caught his hand. Harry looked behind to see that the person had gripped his arm rather tightly.

And the expression on person's face was so evil, that it made harrys' heart drop. Harry tried to free his arm from the person's grip. But it was in vain.

Harry tried to stay calm and inquired with authority in his voice.
"What is the meaning of this!? Let go of my hand!"

The person stared at Harry in confusion then unexpectedly grinned at him. "Harry don, the Academy's gem. The friend of everyone. The happy go, lucky person. The first scholarship student who is accepted by students of Elite academy. Right?"
Suddenly, his demeanor shifted and he tightened his grip, "But no one knows what you have concealed behind these smiles and kindness."
His words were spoken through clenched teeth as if controlling something.

Before Harry could take any action,
He was pushed toward the railing of the terrace. Harry now felt the reality of the situation. He wanted to puke at the sudden realisation. Something bad was going to happen to him.
He tries to punch the person but the person was too strong for him.

"Wh..what are you doing? Let me go! Let me go you psycho! Is someone here! Help me! Help-"
Harrys call for help was terminated with a solid punch in his face.

The impact left Harry stunned for a moment. Then he was grabbed by his collar. Harry felt the coldness of railings behind his lower back.
This is not happening!

Harry looked at the person in front of him. It was the time when Harrys' own eyes started to water. "Why are you doing this to me? I don't even know you" Harry begged the monster, who after hearing the question, looked upon Harry with a crazy smile.

The person laughs, "Why I am doing this to you?" Then suddenly stops and grabbed the jaw of Harry bitterly. "You should know that you bastard!" With that, he punches Harry again and again mercilessly. As if not satisfied he start to kick him.

After a while, Harry was barely conscious. He was slumped down by the railing and felt pain from every part of his body. He did not know how much time had passed,
Yet every moment was a hell for him.
Harry looked upon the person, who was now standing beside fallen harry, the bastard was smoking!

He was also speaking to himself?
But harry could not understand anything. His eyes were dropping...

Is this over? Will he leave me now?
Harry tries to think positive, but he knows, This was not an end and the thought alone terrified him to his core.

Suddenly the person grabbed Harry by his collar and made him sit up.

Harry looked into the person's eyes, which were filled with excitement, but his eyes were filled with helplessness.  "please, please let me go! I'm begging you. Please let me go! I'm the only son of my family. they have tried their everything just so that I could stay here...please" he chocked out.
Remembering how he had ignored his mother's call this morning. Ohh! How much he regrets it now.

The person ignored all of the harrys beggings as if he had not heard them at all."Let's get you all ready, Should we?" He whispered to harry and take something out of his pocket.

A knife.

Harry shucked a large breath as the person starts to play with a sharp tip of a knife.
"What...what are you doing?" Harry asked terrified to his core.

The person pouts and even that innocent gesture could not hide the craziness in his eyes. "Don't be scared harry" then he cut off harrys' t-shirt from collar to down the rest with his knife excitedly. "this will be over in just a few moments. And at your condition, you would not even know it."

Harry tried again to punch the crazy freak in front of him. But he failed again. Everything was happening so fast, at one moment he was struggling to fight back and on another, he felt an intolerable pain on his stomach.

Harrys screams slit the quietness of the night. It was too much for him, the pain. And It didn't stop. He felt it again and again till he couldn't feel anything. And finally, it stopped.

He grabbed harrys' hair tightly and smiled. "See, I told you it would be over soon and oh my god, you look so amazing now. Look at your stomach harry, look at my beautiful work!"

Harry looked at his stomach, and the scene made his stomach churned and the vomit made its way to his mouth. It all spilt over himself. He felt disgusted, just not because of his vomiting smell but the scene that was in front of him.

His stomach was a bloody mess. The person did not cut deeply enough to cut the intestines but it was to show. To show someone how he did this, just how psycho he can be. And harry now knew there was no way for him to escape this psychopath.

But then he scrunched his eyes as he sees something. And when he got a clear view of it he felt his body going cold.
"God! No! What....what is this? you! psychopath!"

In front of Harry, on his stomach. There were not just cuts but- there were numbers! The psychopath has engraved some numbers on his stomach!

The person laughed like this is what he was waiting for. Harry tried to read them, but with a bloody and beaten body- it was quite a hard task for his mind to come to a conclusion. And the blood loss was not helping at all.

Is that 1 or 2? What the hell is that!? Divided?
One second-

His eyes widened as he got it, even in his dizzy self.
"Is i...t 1/8? What...wh..at?"
That was the last thought before He felt the dots of darkness surrounding him. Harry looked above. The sky above still looked magnificent, unaffected by the shallow breaths of harry.

The stars are still twinkling. One, two, three,...fou.
A tear leaked as he closed his eyes And that's how the darkness wholly consumed Harry, left nothing but a body.

The person pulled harrys' body up toward the edge of the terrace without breaking a sweat like this is what he does all the time. Like he was born to do this.

He looked at Harry and felt nothing then he looked above "He, harry don is getting his punishment for what he did. May his soul roast in hell." With that, he pushed harrys' body down, toward the huge ground of Elite Academy.

He looked down as harry went down in the seconds, he heard the sound of satisfactory 'thud'. Confirming the death of the bastard. Once again he looked above with a smile, a crazy smile.
"One down, seven to go"

He turned around and walked straight to leave the terrace, today's work was finished and he would have gone without delay If he had not heard the sound. The sound of small bells? So he stopped And looked to his right sight, from where the sound came.

His confused glare turned into the icy cold as he looked at the person and let out his usual smile.
"You should not be here," he said tranquilly and started to walk slowly toward the person like a predator.

He clenched the knife handle in his hand. "definitely not." With that, he lunged at the person.

_______________________________

Hey there, gorgeous.
How are you all holding up?
The situation now, in the world is not ideal. Hell, who am I kidding? It is the worst!  These days I feel a lot of emotions. Yet Anger and helplessness won over others.

Main Character description, ( I'm updating.)

Fayth Williams: A new student in the Elite Academy. She entered with a purpose. She is searching for something or someone And now she wants to befriend The Royals.

Violet Doxon: Fayth's friend. Outside the Elite Academy.

Noah Wolverson: Fayth's friend. Outside the Elite Academy.

Aiden Alexander: One of the Royals. Who also have some secrets And he is trying to find something. He is interested in fayth, because of unknown reason.

Nolan Walker: One of the Royals. He is attracted to Fayth and is trying to help her. Nolan, Aiden and Yousef are known to be best friends.

Marley Walker: She is a cheerful girl and roommate of Fayth. She is a sister of Nolan and is adored by the whole Academy.

Ahsan Yousef: One of the Royals.
He has both good and bad sides of him which are yet to describe.

Selena Sawyer: One of the Royals.
She is impulsive and she had met fayth in not quite good circumstances.

Xavier Smith: One of the Royals.
His character is yet to introduce. Selena has a crush on him.

Venessa Collins: One of the Royals.
Everyone in the Academy is feared by her because of her personality to destroy. She had met Fayth.

Carter Grey: For some unknown reason, he is accepting all the bullying. He thinks the Royals are behind it all. He is a Friend of Fayth Williams.

Unknown: *Author looks at this person then looks at you and- bye*

I hope you take care of yourself and the people near you. Because this is the time for it. Let's help each other out okay? I love you. Take care.
Bye,
-Tanis.

ONE SECOND I FORGOT- THANK YOU FOR READINGS AND YOUR SUPPORT GUYS. ALSO VOTE AND DISCUSS IN THE COMMENT SECTION.
NOW, BYE!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

496K 17.5K 37
BOOK 1 C O M P L E T E D U N D E R E D I T I N G I quickly ran into a random room and locked the door behind me. Breathing heavy Sweating Scared "...
1.5K 48 8
❝When you live in a world of lies, it's hard to tell what's real." "Out of everything in this world, gorgeous, I can guarantee you this- you and I...
11.7K 910 58
An internal voice told me to "call him," but I chose not to. I dismissed it once more, saying, "He never liked me anyway." I am stuck in my dilemma...
543 252 25
Meet Ailly Hopes, a seemingly ordinary orphan on the brink of graduation from Willowbrook's most prestigious academy. However, her world takes a dras...