The Deaf Mutant

By wolffie_03

Y/n is a new Avenger, but she has her differences. She is deaf, Completely deaf she uses ASL to communicate... More

Author notes
Waiting
Loki return
Spoken
I guess she does have a voice
Overheated I think?
Loki's room
The sickness
Her Snuggle Buddy
Loki's New Beginning
Trust me love
Blue
No Promises
Good Night My Child
Scars Are Forever
Overload
Does It Look Bad
1k reads
Blue Button
Babysitter?
No Ordinary Mortal
It's Cute
Girls Day Out
Secret room
Author's Bestie'sšŸ˜±šŸ˜šŸ˜œ
Come On Prince
Do They Know
Trip Down Memory Lane
Time you know...
spiderling
I Can Braid It If You Like
Our Little Avenger
Did I Kill Anyone
You can speak
I'm Not Going To Die
See No Evil-Hear No Evil
I'm not a good person
Possibilities Of Tomorrow
I Should Choke You With This
She Wasn't Alone

Our little secret

9.2K 198 25
By wolffie_03

Chapter 8 Y/n POV

He is staring and I am hot and I don't like either one of those things.

Hmmm, does he know he can just come in right. He's about to walk away this is your chance. Come on, get up. But I am being held down by nat so I do something stupid and grab a small pillow and throw at him before nat can stop me.

"Y/n why would you do that"
Loki turned around and looked mad. I moved nats hands so I can sit up. I sat up and sorta I did almost fell off the bed.

Nat couldn't catch me so long ran and slid to catch me in his arms.

Thank you loki. I thought if only he knew sign.

"Your welcome Y/n"
Wait did he just I didn't sign so I'm gonna test a theory

Loki can you hear me

Yes, yes I can I can read your mind but that's our little secret they think I can't use any of my magic.

Our little secret.

I am half on and half off the bed inches from the floor nat is watching me like a hawk.

Loki is touching me. Not a big fan of physical contact but he did just save me from hitting the ground.

Could have saved myself.
I am just too weak to use my powers right now

Hold on. Loki said in my mind. But what did he mean by that.

Next thing I know he lifts me completely out of the bed bridal style I can see Nat get ready and get up and attack but she seems surprised by his next move.

He holds me in his arms and I don't know why but I feel a cold sensation from his bare skin and I do something way out of my comfort zone.

Loki POV

I am getting tired of standing and I have nothing to do so I'm just going to go.
From the corner of my I can see the girl reach for something. I was about to walk out when a pillow hits my back.

She just threw a pillow at me. I hear the lady of spider speak.

"Y/n why would you do that"

I turn around swiftly to see her trying to sit up and then I see her falling. So I rush over and catch her.she is still kinda on the bed but mainly in my arms. Why did I just do that? Hmmm what has she done.

Honestly, I could have just let her fall.
She does not speak much so I will take a walk look in her mind. Which is harder to do she has up some wall.

Thank you, Loki.

She has a nice voice and yes I can hear your voice when I read your mind

"You're welcome y/n"
I see the spider lady get up and look like she ganna attack.

I tell y/n to hold on in our very temporary painful mind link. I pick her up in my arms and she is burning up. I hold her and she seem scared. She places a hand on my chest and then.

Word count:598

💫✨I am so sorry I did this twice in one chapter. I hoped you enjoyed the chapter. Lately, I have been having some trouble copy and pasting. So if I miss a day that's why.  Oh when they are taking like this     
( they are using their mind link) with underlines. Well that's it see you in the next chapter.✨💫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.7K 1.7K 56
Y/N is the younger sister of the Odinson brothers, and when you go back to earth to help your brothers. You fall in love, again, but now for the evil...
5.5K 180 33
Love is a dagger. It's a weapon to be wielded far away or close up so you can see yourself in it. It's beautiful until it makes you bleed. --------- ...
67K 1.5K 27
You are the newest, and youngest, member of the Avengers. You love being on the team, but it comes with its challenges. Almost every night you find y...
1M 31.1K 27
(Book one) When Anna Smith enrolled in the army, she was best friends with Bucky Barnes and Steve Rogers. She left them to follow a dream of becoming...