Secretive ~ Drarry Instagram

By sytherin30

A Drarry Muggle AU Instagram story of how they started off as strangers in the same art class and ended as lo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84

Chapter 18

7.3K 127 23
By sytherin30

*Ok I just wanna let you know that some chapters will be written instead of instagram post style because it helps add more to the story. I hope this makes sense and you understand :)*

After Draco left Blaise on seen, he turned his attention back onto the boy who was sitting across from him at their table in the cafe. Draco thought he looked adorable, though he would never tell anyone that. His messy raven hair in silky curls on top of his head, his glasses slightly crooked on his small, pretty face, and those beautiful green eyes that Draco thinks are beautiful, staring back at him.

"I'll order it for you," Draco sighed with a smile.

"Thank youuuuu," Harry smiled, unaware of how cute Draco found it.

Once Draco sat back down at the table from ordering the milkshake, he noticed an awkward silence that hung over the table.

"So, do you wanna do something after this?" He blurted out before he could stop himself

"I- I mean, you don't have to if you don't want to." He then quickly added but Harry just smiled softly at him.

"I'd love to hang out with you after this," Harry said.

"O-oh. Ok," Draco said, pleased with himself that he managed to ask Harry to hang out for longer.

"What do you want to do then?" Draco asked as the waitress came and put Harry's milkshake on the table.

"Can we go back to your place? I'm a bit tired now after chasing you around for my glasses," Harry laughed

"Um, sure," Draco responded, he was surprised that Harry felt comfortable enough to go to his house, he'd never been there before.

Draco then looked up from his hands which were playing with each other nervously, to Harry's eyes again. He realised what the other boy was doing. Harry had put two straws into the milkshake and was pushing it between the two. Draco smiled at how sweetly cliche this is before taking a sip of the milkshake from his straw.

After they finished their milkshake, Draco led the way back to where he lives. He was nervous though, he knew as soon as they got there, Harry would ask questions. So, he spent the whole walk home thinking about his answers.

About fifteen minutes later, they arrived at an apartment. A fancy apartment which looked like a hotel. Draco unlocked the front door and sure enough, Harry started to ask questions.

"Are you sure your parents won't mind that I'm here?" He asked as he looked at the living room that was extremely fancy and modern.

"Yep." Draco responded as if he was bored while putting his house keys back on the marble breakfast bar in his kitchen.

"Where is everyone?" Harry asked, noticing the silence in the apartment.

"Not here." Draco responded. He wasn't trying to be rude, it's just that everyone asks these questions when they first come over and he's bored of explaining it all.

"Oh." Harry responded before standing in the hall awkwardly waiting for Draco to lead the way to wherever they were going to sit.

Draco then smiled lightly at Harry before leading the way to his bedroom. In fact, it's the only bedroom in the apartment.

"Do you live alone? Sorry, I will stop asking questions if you want." Harry said his last question as if it had to be said extremely carefully and quickly.

"It's fine. And yes. I do live alone." Draco sighed, sitting down on his bed and patting the empty spot next to him where Harry then sat down.

"My family isn't exactly the best at getting along. My dad is horrible and treats me like I'm a disappointment. My mum is nicer to me, but when I told her to leave my dad since she isn't even happy with him, she said she didn't want to. Around a year and a half ago, I had enough and so I said if my mum doesn't leave him then I would. So I did. My mum sends me money so I can live here and go to school and stuff, but I only see them like once a month when my dad decides he misses shouting at me." Draco explained quickly.

"Oh, I'm sorry about that." Harry said quietly.

"It's fine, it's just life, right?" Draco laughed half heartedly.

"No, it's not fine!" Harry said, not angrily, he said it calmly but somehow fiercely too.

"Honestly, Harry, no one cares anyways," Draco laughed again.

"I care..." Harry said in a quiet voice.

"What?" Draco asked, his words almost in audible.

"I said I care. I care about you. I don't want you to be alone all the time and have a bad family." Harry said honestly.

"Well, luckily, I have friends like Pansy, Blaise, and you who make me happy," Draco smiled, mainly because he didn't want to upset Harry.

The word 'friend' stung Harry like a bee. He didn't show it though, he just smiled back.

"So, what do you wanna do?" Harry decided to change the topic to something more fun and Draco was grateful for this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 404 16
A stormy sky, clouds and rain. As Harry looked, truly looked, into Draco's eyes he could begin to see a story playing out. A stormy day, a small cott...
103K 3.4K 39
*completed* Ever since Draco Malfoy laid eyes on the boy who lived, he knew he had to be his. This is a slow-burn romance. #1 in drarryfanfic 4/23/2...
2.9K 35 15
After months of abuse from his friends, and Years of abuse from his muggle family, Harry Potter finds himself in the arms of Malfoy, Draco Malfoy. S...
215K 9.8K 34
The war just ended, and the world has been saved. But Draco Malfoy and his family are now facing trial, and Harry has to wonder whether he should rev...