Gassed up Love || Sunaxreader...

By minminoikawa

"You look so good when that smoke falls out of your mouth" "You think I'm cute?" "That's not what I said..." ... More

Smoke Rings
Fuzzy Nights
Waffle Shenanigans
Partys and Promises
Bloody Good Time
Avoidance
This Can't Be Love
Thank you for reading!

Lace

2.2K 54 48
By minminoikawa

NSFW; If you are younger than the age of content where you live I suggest you skip this chapter however I am a person on the other side of a screen and can not stop you. This is slightly aged up, they are seniors, so aged at roughly 18-19 range, the age of consent where I live is 16 so don't jump down my throat :)

After school that day we all went to Yuki's place. We had been planning a sleepover for some time and it was a perfect excuse to avoid my parents now that they were back in town. I had never had a good relationship with them. Sure I loved them, but I sure as hell didn't like them, and they didn't like me either. Their only daughter was close to flunking and they were fully aware of my little addiction, but there was nothing they could really do about it. 

I didn't bother to bring clothes with me as Yuki and I shared a dress size, I did bring my own undergarments, however. The second we walked through the door Yuki showed us what rooms we could sleep in which was odd because we all usually slept in the living room, well before she started officially dating Atsumu that is. Yuki's family owned a mansion so there were definitely enough rooms, there might have even been enough for everyone in our graduating class to stay the night. Two of the rooms were divided how you would expect, Atsumu would stay in Yuki's room, and Osamu and Kita would share a room, however, Yuki insisted I share a room with Rin, since "It would be totally weird for us not to since everyone else was in pairs". An obvious excuse to hide the fact that she wanted to know what would happen. 

We all sat down in her living room, Rin immediately pulling out the green while Atsumu found a couple of bottles of whiskey and rum.

"No, get the good stuff!" Yuki insisted, "I want tonight to be fun!"

Atsumu pulled a bottle down from the top shelf, the label showing "Clase Azul Reposado Tequila". It looked as if I'd have to sell my soul to pay for the bottle alone. I chose to sit on the floor, next to the chair Suna happened to be sitting in. He rolled three perfect blunts, handing one to each of the twins. Kita sat on his boyfriend's lap, head resting on his chest, staring longingly at the silver fox's lips. Samu took ahold of the bottom's chin, kissing him gently as smoke rolled out of the corners of his mouth. 

Atsumu sat a shot down in front of me and Yuki. We intertwined our arms and tilted our heads back. As the warm liquid left behind a sting in my throat I knew tonight was gonna be more than eventful. Atsumu pulled down another bottle of alcohol, this time bourbon. From my years of knowing these five people, I knew only two of us liked it, myself and Rin. Rin filled his mouth, took a firm hold of my face, and pulled me closer. I looked up at him, knowing exactly where this was going. I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out slightly. He swallowed, smirking before closing the distance between us. He pulled me onto his lap, bottle in one hand and blunt in the other. I let out a small hymn of surprise before turning my face away from him.

"Still being cold-hearted are we?" He asked, sinking back into the chair a little further.

"You guys were so casual at lunch but now look at you!" Yuki teased, "Oh (Y/N)! Kita-San! I got you guys a present!"

Yuki lept up, grabbing my wrist and quickly dragging me to her room, grabbing Kita along the way. She ran to her closet without a word, pulling out three boxes. She handed one to each of us, quickly opening her own to reveal a pink lace bodysuit. I threw the lid of my box off in disbelief, finding a black, three-piece set including a bra, panties, and leg guarders. Kitas had white lace panties and white guarders. 

I looked up at Yuki, "You want us to put these on and walk out there don't you?"

"I sure as hell do!" she insisted with a wide smile.

"He's gonna eat me alive...." Kita whispered under his breath

I stood there in awe as they both slipped their clothes off like we weren't about to go for a wild ride with a pack of hungry foxes. After a few more moments I caved, the thoughts of Rin's reaction taking hold of my actions. I slipped off my jeans, more thoughts flooding in as they hit the floor. I pulled off my skin-tight shirt, dropping it on top of my jeans. The lace was soft and contorted to my body well. I looked at myself and the others in the mirror. There was no doubt we were hot, I mean Yuki and Kita had everyone in the school after them. I was a different kind of hot, the kind that looked as if it would break your heart. We posed a few times in the mirror, knowing the twins would want pictures. Once we decided on how to stand, we walked down the hallway. 

My heart began to pick up its pace as we turned the corner. Atsumu noticed first, shutting off his phone with a big smirk. Osamu did a double-take, looking up, then back down, looking back up and proceeding to choke on the smoke he was about to exhale. I stood in the middle, chest against Yuki's as Kita lightly pressed himself against my back. His hands rested on my waist, Yuki's on my collar bone. After another minute Suna looked up, swiping his phone screen to the camera without a second thought, snapping this moment in time forever. Immediately after the twins got their pics. 

I slowly walked over to Suna, snatching the blunt out of his mouth as I straddled his lap. His hands found their place on my waist, fingers tracing the intricate fabric under them. He brought his lips to my chest, kissing my collar bone gently. His lips weren't dry but they weren't wet, they were supple. I took a puff, blowing the smoke into his face. He smirked, going in for a kiss, I replied by turning my head in the other direction. He changed his trajectory, kissing behind my ear and down my neck. Tingles ran through my body like fireworks during a spring festival. He moved his hands lower, filling in the empty spots he left on my neck with more purple. I let out a small gasp, melting into him more and more at every touch. I ran my, fingers through his hair pulling his head back before connecting our lips. I glanced around, Kita and Osamu already ran off to their room while Atsumu had a half-dressed Yuki pinned to the nice white leather couch. Next thing I knew Rin hoisted me up, wrapping my legs around his waist. I looked down at him as he nuzzled into my chest, mumbling some form of "I like it right here". 

He carried me up to our room, plopping me down on the bed before throwing his shirt off as quickly as possible. He picked up the remote, turning the t.v on over his shoulder. He crawled on top of me, wrapping his arms around my waist and nuzzling deeper between my tits, I swear he can't breathe in there. I looked down at him, confused when he wasn't moving from his spot. He looked up at me, cheeks squished and eyes happy, "What?"

"You aren't moving?" I softly asked, playing with his hair.

"I feel like laying together is more interesting than sleeping together," He admitted, "I know what you sound like in bed."

"What!?" I exclaimed, pushing him off of me, "How?"

"Remember that time a few summers you got it on with the twins?" He asked, "Before Tsumu was with Yuki"

"Yeah?..." I had a bad gut feeling about this but who cares? It's not like anything could happen, he was soft as a  cloud. 

"Well Samu's phone fell out of his pocket when you pulled his pants down and it dialed me," He smirked, "I heard the whole thing."

Horror ran over my body, I spring up, making my way to the door as fast as possible, but I would never be quick enough. Rin's hand snaked around me, slamming next to my head on the door. I whipped around to look at him, glancing down to find a very large something rock hard and propped up against my leg. He took my face in his hand, "Don't be embarrassed," He connected our lips, he tasted sweet, addictingly sweet. He through my calf onto his shoulder, eyes hungry for more. A smirk grew across his face, making him look somewhat ominous. "I don't bite...much."

He ran his fingertips across the fabric covering my lips, yeah, those lips. I took in a sharp inhale, my entire body tensing up, "Relax princess," He cooed, "I just want to make you feel good." He moved his lips back to my neck as he slid my panties over, chuckling slightly, "For someone who seems so nervous you sure are soaking wet."

"So what?" I argued, trying not to seem too into it, "You're painfully hard arent you?"

He shut me up by connecting our lips, that was seemingly his favorite method. I let out a shocked moan as he slipped in a finger, moving it back and forth, as well as in and out. He found a spot on my neck that made me drip more and more with every kiss, he was enjoying toying with me. I took a fist full of his hair, moaning softly in his ear. He shakily took in a breath, gripping my arm for reassurance. I let out a soft moan as I began to slide down the door. He scoops me up, fingers still inside as I wrap my legs around his hand in a desperate attempt to get him to take a break. I grab ahold of the back of his shirt, gasping when he tosses me onto the bed and it comes flying with me.

"Thanks, gorgeous," He coos, climbing on top of me.

I suck in another sharp breath of air as he drags his tongue across my clit, exploring every crevice like a gold mine. I let out a louder moan this time, arching my back as the sensation slithered down my spine. Rin reached up, intertwining our fingers as he slurped up my juices. I Could no longer control my mouth, senseless blabbing spilling from my mouth, although he didn't seem to notice. I hadn't had this in a while, and it certainly never felt this good. I gripped his hand a little tighter, getting closer and closer to my climax with every sensation. My senseless babblings began to sound more and more coherent, things I didn't know I was apparently ready to say, "Fuck Rin oh my god!!"

"What princess" His smirk was feral, dripping with lust and animalistic desire, "You should see what else I can do"

"Then fuck me!" I immediately let go of his hand, slapping it across my mouth so harshly a sting lingered across my skin. I know I did not just say that out loud...

Before I knew it Rins hands had slipped off all remaining clothing between the two of us, roaming my body as steam grew between us, consuming the mirror acting as a headboard. HE pushed past barriers as I screamed out in joy, just barely hearing similar noises from the surrounding rooms. Without leaving my body Rin pulled out a jar and a stack of papers, rolling a blunt on my stomach. he stuck it between my lips, holding the warm flame from his lighter to the tip. I sucked in, filling my lungs with the burning smoke before blowing it back into his face. The corners of his mouth turning up into a devilish grin once again. Without warning he pounded into me, blunt dangling from his lips. I let out a shriek, throwing my head back as I gripped the sheets. It did hurt, granted I was soaking wet already. He kept his hands firmly placed on my waist, using his grip to deepen each thrust. I reached up, missing his shoulder by a country mile, but he lowered himself to my level anyway. He connected our lips, quickening his pace. I felt like I was going to combust at any second, the longer we went the harder and more abstract his motions got. He jerked out of me, leaving a warm gaping hole in his absence as he sprayed a thick warm substance across my stomach and chest. I swiped my finger through it, looking him dead in the eyes as I took it into my mouth, swallowing the sweet, sticky substance. 

Authors Note

Hi I only edited like half of this lmao. I really wanted to get it out since I haven't updated in so mf long ah. Anyway, I truly hope you all enjoyed it, once again everyone in this chapter are senior so their ages fall about 18-19! They are not minors. Anyway, this chapter was interesting to watch. I think I took this idea from an AU me and my friend Elex were talking about. Hii elex i know you're reading this bitch :) I hope you all are thoroughly flustered and ready for the next chapter :) bye bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 2.3K 29
"α΅ˆα΅˜α΅ˆα΅‰ ⁱᡐ α΅‡α΅’Κ³α΅‰α΅ˆ ʷᡉ Λ’Κ°α΅’α΅˜Λ‘α΅ˆ α΅ˆα΅ƒα΅—α΅‰" "αΆ α΅’Κ³ ʳᡉᡃˑ?" "ⁿᡃʰ ˑᡉᡗ˒ Κ²α΅˜Λ’α΅— ᢠᡃᡏᡉ α΅ˆα΅ƒα΅—α΅‰ αΆ α΅’Κ³ ᡗʰᡉ ʰᡉˑˑ α΅’αΆ  ⁱᡗ" "ʰᡉˑˑ ʸᡉᡃʰ ⁱᡐ α΅ˆα΅’Κ·βΏ" "ᡃˑʳⁱᡍʰᡗ ᡇᡉᡗ" in which one day while gett...
7.8K 256 25
Miya Osamu x femreader As a kid, you met the infamous Miya twins... Growing up, Atsumu bullies you and becomes more and more aggressive... Osamu is c...
88.4K 2.9K 23
"You're not Samu" "If you wanted to speak to Samu, you should've called Samu's phone." Suna x Fem Reader Haikyuu AU Mainly fluff I made this story a...
6.3K 162 11
Atsumu and Osamu were your older cousins, your best of friends, the boys you grew up with Including their group of friends they met through car meets...