๐’“๐’‰๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Ž โž™ ๐’”๐’‰๐’‚๐’˜๐’ ๐’Ž...

explicitlyperfect รกltal

a story about how a fake - turned real - love affair between one very famous singer and one up and coming sin... Tรถbb

intro
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
update!
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
epilogue
bonus chapter one
bonus chapter two
bonus chapter three
bonus chapter four
bonus chapter five
bonus chapter six
bonus chapter seven
bonus chapter eight
bonus chapter nine
a thank u
#Wattys2021

news

460 7 14
explicitlyperfect รกltal

words in bold are for the people who don't like reading these
hey guys,

firstly, i just want to say thank you for all the love on my book, i really hope you guys enjoyed reading it as much as i enjoyed writing it.

and now for the news:

so i am planning to make a sequel shortly, but before that i want to release a couple of bonus chapters for this book starting 26/07/21 - they are tiny little excerpts of sections that i wanted to include but couldn't find a place for, they will be length of around 600 words, so not too long and not too short.

total of 9 bonus chapters

also a quick question about the sequel, do you guys listen to the spotify playlists i make or no? because i've already made one for the sequel and i just wanna know if it's worth to put it out there or no (please answer this and don't be a ghost reader)

so there will be a handful bonus chapters for you to read, i hope you enjoy them, also they will be released weekly so we will move from the every other day updates to weekly for the bonus chapters.

the bonus chapters however won't be presented like the regular chapters you guys have seen with a gif at the beginning and a meme at the end, they will just be small written chapters.

i hope u guys loved rhythm ! <3

mel x

Olvasรกs folytatรกsa

You'll Also Like

15.8K 1K 10
Camila is signed on as the newest member of a rock band, but must also act as the lead singer's girlfriend. She doesn't mind, until she starts to tru...
39.3K 1.2K 53
Journey of two strangers from being friends to become loversโค๏ธ This book is based on real life love story of two amazing famous singers Shawn Mendes...
67.7K 830 31
Janessa Bree King was just another wide-eyed girl who was completely in love with Shawn Mendes. Little did they know that after one fateful meeting...
41.7K 912 59
~ Completed ~ Serenity Falls has been traumatized her whole life. A horrible monster from her past, a best friend who abandoned her, she is left comp...