š’š€š…š„ & š’šŽš”ššƒ āž³ š˜š˜®...

By -starryn_ight

"š–šžš„š„, š­š”šžš² ššØ š¬ššš² šØš©š©šØš¬š¢š­šžš¬ ššš­š­š«šššœš­." Lee (Y/n), A skilled agent was assigned t... More

š™æšš›šš˜šš•šš˜ššššžššŽ
š™²šš‘ššŠšš™ššššŽšš› 1: š™µšš’šš›ššœšš š™³ššŠšš¢ ššŠšš šš†šš˜šš›šš”
š™²šš‘ššŠšš™ššššŽšš› 2: š™»šš˜ššŸššŽšš•šš¢ š™¼šš˜šš›šš—šš’šš—šš
š™²šš‘ššŠšš™ššššŽšš› 3: š™æšš›ššŽšššššš¢ š™¶šš’šš›šš•
š™²šš‘ššŠšš™ššššŽšš› 4: š™±ššžšš—šš—šš¢ šš†ššŠšš—ššššœ, š™±ššžšš—šš—šš¢ š™¶ššŽššššœ
š™²šš‘ššŠšš™ššššŽšš› šŸ¼: š™° š™³ššŠšš¢ šš’šš— š™¹ššŽšš“ššž
š™²šš‘ššŠšš™ššššŽšš› šŸ½: š™±ššŽššŠššŒšš‘ ššŠšš—šš š™±šš˜šš—šššš’šš›ššŽ š™µšš’ššŠššœššŒšš˜
š™²šš‘ššŠšš™ššššŽšš› šŸ¾: ššˆšš˜ššž'šš›ššŽ šš•šš’šš”ššŽ ššŠ šššš•šš˜šš ššŽšš›
š™²šš‘ššŠšš™ššššŽšš› šŸæ: šš†šš‘ššŽšš›ššŽššŸššŽšš› šš¢šš˜ššž ššŠšš›ššŽ
š™²šš‘ššŠšš™ššššŽšš› šŸ·šŸ¶: š™»ššŠššššŽ š™½šš’šššš‘šš šš‚šš‘ššŽšš—ššŠšš—šš’ššššŠšš—ššœ
š™²šš‘ššŠšš™ššššŽšš› šŸ·šŸ·: šš‚šš‘šš˜šš›ššššœššššŠššŒšš”
š™²šš‘ššŠšš™ššššŽšš› šŸ·šŸø: šš†ššŠšš›šš—šš’šš—šš
š™²šš‘ššŠšš™ššššŽšš› šŸ·šŸ¹: š™µšš•ššžšš›šš›šš’šš˜ššžššœ š™µššžšš—!
š™²šš‘ššŠšš™ššššŽšš› šŸ·šŸŗ: š™ŗšš’šš– š™¼šš’šš— šš‚ššŽšš˜šš”
š™²šš‘ššŠšš™ššššŽšš› šŸ·šŸ»: ššˆšš˜ššž
š™²šš‘ššŠšš™ššššŽšš› šŸ·šŸ¼: ģ„œģšøģ˜ ė¹„
š™²šš‘ššŠšš™ššššŽšš› šŸ·šŸ½: šš‚šš—šš˜šš šš‹ššŠšš•šš•
š™²šš‘ššŠšš™ššššŽšš› šŸ·šŸ¾: ššˆššŽššœ, š™øšš'ššœ šš˜šš—šš•šš¢ šššš’šš—šš—ššŽšš›!
š™²šš‘ššŠšš™ššššŽšš› šŸ·šŸæ: š™¼ššŠšš•šš•
š™²šš‘ššŠšš™ššššŽšš› šŸøšŸ¶: šš†šš‘ššŠšš šš¢šš˜ššž šš ššŠšš—šš
š™²šš‘ššŠšš™ššššŽšš› šŸøšŸ·: š™¼šš˜šš˜šš— š™¹šš’-š™·šš˜šš˜šš—
š™²šš‘ššŠšš™ššššŽšš› 22: šš‚š™¼ š™“šš—ššššŽšš›ššššŠšš’šš—šš–ššŽšš—šš
š™²šš‘ššŠšš™ššššŽšš› 23: ššššžšš—šš—šš’šš—šš š™¼ššŠšš— - š™ø
š™²šš‘ššŠšš™ššššŽšš› 24: ššššžšš—šš—šš’šš—šš š™¼ššŠšš— š™øš™ø
~ š€š®š­š”šØš«'š¬ ššØš­šž ~
~ š™± š™¾ š™¾ š™ŗ š™² š™¾ šš… š™“ šš šš‚ ~
~ š™°šš—šš—šš˜ššžšš—ššŒššŽšš–ššŽšš—ššššœ š™æšš’šš— ~
ššƒššŽššŠššœššŽšš›

į“„Źœį“€į“˜į“›į“‡Ź€ į“ : į“›Źœį“‡ į“…į“€Ź Ź™į“‡Ņ“į“Ź€į“‡ į“ į“€į“„į“€į“›ÉŖį“É“

2.6K 127 32
By -starryn_ight

⊱ ─── {.⋅ 3rd Person's POV⋅.} ─── ⊰

The girls gathered on JYP's Conference room of course along with the managers and the bodyguards.

"Why are we here again?" Momo asked impatiently

"I don't know it's either PD-nim has something to announce or we're in trouble. Momo-yah did you eat at a restaurant without paying again?"
Nayeon asked the racoon, making her hit the older on the shoulder.

"I'm pretty sure that if anyone who's forgetful here it would be you...grandma"
You whispered. Making your way to the side, you pulled the chair and you were about to sit.

Letting the weight of your body go, you were shocled when you fell down on the floor. A sting sensation on your rear.

Only to look up and find the bunny girl beside you trying to contain her laughter. Her other hand covering her mouth and the other holding the chair that you were supposed to sit on.

"Why you-" You scrambled up as the door opened. There walked JYP.

"Good morning everyone" He said before sitting at the end of the table.

"Good Morning PD-nim!" Everyone replied .

"Now you're probably wondering why I called you here...and no none of you is in trouble." He mused making everyone sigh in relief. Including yourself, not knowing why.

"A reward for your hard work, everyone will be spending a week at Jeju Island"
He declared making everyone cheer

"When will we leave PD-nim? Later?!"
Dahyun excitedly asked.

"Calm down Dahyun-ah, your flight is scheduled for tomorrow morning. Also, don't post it on the net. Take a break from the media." He stood up before going out. "Now that that's settled, I'll explain the details to your manager later. Bye for now girls"

"Wahhh we're going on a vacation!" Sana said, a huge grin on her face. Everyone was smiling and it made you smile too.

Although you were a bit saddened that he didn't mention if you were coming with them. After all, a nice break from work would be nice

"Let's go home and pack! Y'all are slow in the mornings" Jeongyeon pointed out, making the others glare at the ostrich.

All of you waited for Sadness noona as she followed JYP for the tickets. The girls were talking among themselves, planning on what to do on the island.

While you stayed quiet, thinking about the amount of paper work your boss will give you without your guarding duties.

Noticing your silence, a certain bunny girl watched you as your face scrunched up thinking of the overnight shifts that you were about to go through.

'What's on your mind? She thought

"Alright Girls and one boy let's go!"
Kim Nayeon entered the room, seemingly holding passports with a rectangular paper in it.

"I'll be handing it to you and please do not lose it" She said before handing them their passports and tickets while you dozed off.

"Ehem"

Your mind still wonders on what you should do when Nayeon and the others are gone. Making that small intentional cough unnoticeable.

"Eheeeeem"

Another one faintly went to your ears but you paid no mind to it thinking that it's just a random sound.

"Yah! When someone purposely coughs next to you, it means they're calling for your attention!" You heard a loud voice beside you making you snap out of your thoughts

"What do you need? miss someone who's calling my attention?" You retorted.

The bunny girl pulled her other hand from her back, handing it to you.

"What's this?" Accepting the plane ticket, you got a glimpse and it has your information on it.

"You really think that we'll go without you? You're supposed to be by my side at all times remember?" She huffed, looking into your eyes.

The latter didn't dwell on longer as Momo practically dragged her away, asking if she can accompany her to the cafeteria.

"You're absolutely right bunny-ssi. I'll always be by your side." A small smile tugged your lips.

- | -

     The girls went shopping after going to the company. They were supposed to go by pairs but of course, 9 is still an odd number. So you ended up with Nayeon alone.

     It was tiring to be honest. You got dragged from one shop to another. It's either...

     'Wahh this is pretty!'

     'Oh it's on sale, let's buy it!'

     'I bet that this dress is made for me'

     or

     'I might need this in the future!'

     She went on a shopping spree, ignoring your existence as she kept on talking to herself. Well—she didn't completely ignore you, she always acknowledged you whenever she exits one shop to hand you the bags.

     Although shopping with her almost made your arms fall off, you couldn't bring it to yourself to complain. She just looked so happy and carefree.

     A big smile never leaving her face. At one glance, a person might think that she's daddy's spoiled little girl for all of the things that she bought. But that's a big no. She deserves everything that she has now.

     Even though that you only worked for her for at least 4 weeks now, you definitely saw that being an idol isn't always rainbows and sunshines.

     Usually you would try to annoy her every chance you get. Obviously for the past 4 weeks, the days were filled with banters. But this time, you let her enjoy herself. She even noticed how quiet you were the whole day.

      "What's got you so quiet? No 'Yah grumpy bunny, don't try to buy the whole mall'?" She said with a much more lower voice, seemingly trying to imitate you.

     "Shut up I don't sound like that!" You grumbled making the latter beside you chuckle.

     "Now look who's being a grump. If you still don't know, I'm saying it's you~" She said in a sing song voice, poking your cheek.

     You rolled your eyes at her antics, refusing to let the smile threatening to show itself on your face. She would tease you non stop if you let that happen.

     "Finally! You were gone for ages!"
Jeongyeon whined as you neared the car.

     "Don't be dramatic! I'm sure that all of you finished just now" The bunny girl retorted.

     "Tell that to Momo" Jihyo pointed, making you glance at the said girl.

     There she was, sitting while eating an Ice cream with 2 pints of it laying on the ground empty.

     "Unnie you're here! Want some?" Tilting the container, you took a glance and the Ice cream was already half empty. This girl could surely eat!

     "No thanks...I think that you need it more than me" Nayeon chuckled, putting the bags on the back of the car.

     "Alright girls, let's go home. We still need to pack for the trip!" Manager-nim said, making everyone comply.

     It was getting darker so all of you agreed to get a drive-thru meal. You dropped off sadness noona first since  she still had other erands to run before the trip.

     Shortly arguing who's gonna sit on the passenger seat while you drive, the sly bunny girl used her trump card.

     "I'm the Eldest so I decide...I'll be the one sitting there!" She shouted before sprinting towards the front making you chuckle lightly.

     "So you finally admitted that you are old huh?" You walked towards her opened window, peeking your head in with a teasing grin on your face.

     "Shut up and Get in before we leave you!" Pushing your face out, she closed the window in a haste while you jogged to the driver side.

     "Alright girls, where do you want to get food?" You asked, pulling the car put of the parking lot. The dorm was a bit far maybe a 40-minute drive from where you are now.

      "McDonald's!" Everyone yelled.

     They were feeling a bit rebellious. They're going on a vacation after all so no rules for now. No diet to follow and Momo was happy

     "McDonald's it is" Mumbling to yourself, you glanced ahead, and just in time there was a McDonald's right ahead

     Speeding through the road, you made your way to the drive-thru slot

     "Hey, how may I take your order for today?" The girl asked grimly, not looking at you while staring blankly on the monitor.

     "Can I please have 2 of the group meals? Large everything" (Y/n) said, giving her a friendly smile

     The cashier seemed to snap out of her trance. She glanced at the window and stared at the man in front of her.

     "Oh hi to you cutie, what was it again?"
She asked in a sultry voice, making the bunny girl beside you eye the crew.

     "Umm...2 group meals, make the drinks and the fries large please" You awkwardly said as you reached for your wallet.

     "I'm sure that that's not the only thing that's large here" It seemed like the morality of this girl flew out the window as she stared at the young agent, biting her lip.

     "Excuse me what was that?" You asked, hoping that you heard her wrong. This girl is creeping you out.

     And the woman beside you had her mouth agape. The nerve of this woman! Nayeon thought. While the twice members at the back only wondered why taking orders take so long.

    As they heard the cashier say that, they now know the answer why, two words echoed their minds.

     'Thot Alert!'

     "Oh nothing~ Is that everything that you would like? Digits perhaps?" Once again trying to flirt with you.

     "I'm pretty sure that that's everything that I need thanks" You rolled your eyes, the girl was now irritating you.

     "Are you sure hottie? I'm free tonig-"

     "Baby what's taking you so long?" A very familiar voice cut her off. Her arms wrapped around your neck as she pushed herself closer to the window, making herself seen.

     You stayed quiet and glanced at Nayeon giving her a look of 'what the hell are you doing?'

     'Play along or you're dead'
She gave you this look, making you sweat-drop at the girl.

     "O-oh I was just about to pay" Waving the card towards the cashier, Nayeon went back to her seat.

     You gave the girl a side glance and it seems like what Nayeon did worked! She's now processing your order without saying a word.

     "Please head to the next window, Thank You" The company card was handed back to you as you gave her a curt nod before heading to the said area.

     After a few minutes, paperbags were handed to you. Nayeon took the ones that was already at your hands as they handed more bags at you.

     Quickly thanking the person who handed you ypur meals, you drove through the road now heading back to the dorms.

     "So...Baby huh?" The infamous grin was back on your face as Nayeon slumped in her seat with a long sigh escaping her lips.

     "Forget about that and I'll treat you milkshakes once we get to Jeju Island"
She negotiated making you smirk in victory.

     "Deal" You agreed. Nayeon sighed in relief before munching down her fries.

     After a few minutes, the bunny girl noticed that your food was the only one left and it was getting cold.

     Contemplating on what to do, she picked it up and unwrapped the paper. Focusing on driving, a burger was shoved beside your face.

     "What's that?" You looked at what's her hand.

     "Focus on driving! Take a bite" Startled with her voice, you complied and took a small bite of the burger.

     Swallowing the small piece, you coughed slightly. Now, a straw was poking on your cheek. Once again, you glanced at her questioning her actions. But she just shoved it closer to your face.

     Feeling a bit stupid, you now realized that she was trying to feed you while you drove. Sipping a bit of the drink, she pulled her hand back now eating her own food.

     After a while, you took turns. She would feed you your burger, occasionally give you fries and then she'll place the straw near your face so you could drink. After that, she'll eat some of her food and back to the routine.

     Finishing everything, you quickly thanked her. Now arriving to the dorms, you parked the van near the entrance so the girls could carry their bags inside with ease.

     Nayeon got out of the car and she could only groan, just noticing that she actually bought a lot. More than she could carry..She had to go back and forth just to bring all of it inside.

     "Took you long enough" Sadness noona was already back at the dorms with her arms crossed.

     "Unnie! Let me tell you what happened!" Sana exclaimed, dragging the poor manager with her. While Tzuyu could only face-palm.

     Everyone already got inside with their shopping bags and Nayeon still didn't know how to carry all of the bags all at once.

     Noticing her distress, you went to her and you quickly grabbed some of the shopping bags, slipping two or three on your arms while you carry the others.

     The bunny girl looked at you confused while you only shrugged.

     "I'm only doing this because you fed me earlier" You said before strutting your way towards her room.

     Now out of sight, she started making her way to the door but she halted when she saw momo standing there.

     "Unnie are you gonna drink that?" She asked.

     "Drink what?" Looking at her hand, she was unknowingly holding on a sealed drink. Confusion evident on her face.

     Thinking of how she got that, she gasped as she realized something. It was your drink and it was still full. That could only mean that the cup that she's making you drink was also hers all along.

      The both of you drank from the same cup and the same straw.

     Now feeling flustered, heat crawled to Nayeon's face. Momo now looked at her unnie questionably.

     "You look red. You can keep it if it's upsetting you!" The raccoon apologized.

     "U-um no you c-can have it" She stuttered.

     Before she can give the beverage to momo, a tall figure came into view.

     "I already placed everything on your room an—What's that?" You asked, peering over them.

     "Nothing!" Nayeon scrambled to give it to Momo before pushing the poor girl all the way to the living room.

     "Weird..." (Y/n) could only mutter before heading to the door.

     "It's late, where are you going?" Nayeon's head poked out the living room with her eyebrows arched, looking at you.

     "I have to pack some of my stuff and It's in my house, so I'm going there"
Nayeon went closer to you, trying to know about what you were going to do.

     "You won't be sleeping here?" She asked, not really wanting to ask that wouldn't he sleep in her room tonight.

     "I won't, but I'll be back in the morning" You replied before heading out, making the nayeon follow you.

     "Stay safe then"

     "You care about me now?" Teasing the girl was the thing that made your day. Nonetheless her reaction always made you smile.

     "Just go, I hope a dog bites your tire"
She grumbled, rolling her eyes.

     You chuckled before going inside your car. She watched as you pulled it out the parking lot.

     Rolling down your window, you looked at the confused woman wondering why you suddenly stopped. Giving her a small smile, you said...

     "I'll be back for you Grumpy Bunny!"
Then you drove off.

⊱ ─── {.⋅ To be Continued⋅.} ─── ⊰

Just some filler chapter for y'all. I didn't expect it to be this long though! Please vote if you liked the chapter and comment down your thoughts. Stay happy and safe 💗

||©starryn_ight||

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38 0 2
Minatozaki Inc. stands as a prominent division in Japan, specializing in construction and engineering development. Sana, a driven and ambitious leade...
174K 5.5K 31
I'm here to Protect you. This is business only but maybe... This could happen. I love you, but it's painful. It's a burden. I'll find a way to let g...
199K 9.7K 56
Jeon Rio(y/n) A stubborn yet kind secret agent, she's only 5 y/o when his dad decided to train her to be part of his team, at first Rio protest beca...
356K 17.6K 59
*COMPLETED* Nayeon is a 25 year old experienced teacher. She knows how to deal with troublemaking students, however one student makes it extra hard f...