Forgotten | TechnoXOC

By GattaGamer00

Technoblade is the king of a fairly notorious kingdom, known for his blood-thirst, he had earned the very fit... More

A day in the life of the king
Find a bride
The Soot Kingdom
Training course
The ball
Tea time
Veronica Persica
Misunderstanding
The market
Gardening
Steamy encounter
You might lose her
Horse ride
The library
Chess game
Summoning
Unexpected visit
Not your fault
Do you think he forgot?
He took her
I love you
Not fit to rule
Learn how to fight
The legend
Blue suits you
Healing
Jealousy
Scars aren't something to be ashamed of
Endonia
The search
Rescue mission
You can go back
Kill him
They tricked her
What did you do?
She's gone
A flowery friend
Come with haste
Explain
We need more informations
Broken heart syndrome
He needs you
You look familiar...
Make amends
Let her go
The void realm
Time is ticking
Childhood friend
Rescue mission
Into the azure sky
Best friend
It was a lie
Found
I miss him...
Party pals
The desert city of Orior
A clash between two Gods
Harmony
Dad?
Meeting the parents
Will you be my queen?
Forever yours
Magical creatures encyclopedia

Betrayal

4.8K 214 294
By GattaGamer00

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TECHNO AND ANGELA POV

Later that morning, Angela told the king everything, not leaving behind any details. Of course, he was furious and immediately ordered to capture Dream, who was soon locked up in the dungeons.

"Who payed you?" Phil asked when they went to interrogate him "Like hell i'll tell you" he spat out, glaring at Angela "How did you even beat Sap? He's not pussy enough to lose against you"

"He didn't.... A-abby ate him" she mumbled, shivering a bit at the memory, Dream shot up to his feet, grabbing the bars of his cell "What!? You killed him?! You whore! I'll make you pay!" he shouted, Techno placed himself in front of her, giving the prisoner a hard glare.

"I suggest you watch your mouth, the only reason why your head is still attached to your neck is because i want answers. Why did you capture those demons?" he asked in a cold tone.

"I had a plan, that's all you'll ever get out of me" he spat back angrily, sitting with his back against the wall, they kept questioning him but he didn't spoke a single word after his initial answer, so they decided to let him rot in his cell for a while and see if that will make him talk.

Things returned to normal after that, a few months passed but something was clearly off. From time to time, every full moon, Techno would notice that Angela would try to walk out of the castle in her sleep, the first two times he managed to wake her up in time, but the third she almost made it to the front gate, getting stopped by the guards.

"I-i don't know what's happening to me. I'm not doing this on purpose, i swear!" she said as they were in the king's private library, looking for answers.

"We know Angela, but there must be a reason of why you keep walking out" Sam mumbled as he flipped through some book, he had gotten a lot better at reading since he started to spend time with her.

"We'll find out why this is happening, don't worry" Philza assured, grabbing a few books, she nodded, also going through a book herself. After several days of search they finally found something.

"White Elythrians are drawn to the moon, they can often be seen flying around in the nights when it's at it's fullest" Sam read out, looking at them confusedly "But you don't even have wings anymore, how are you still drawn by it?" he asked, she looked at Phil for some answers but he shook his head.

"I have never felt drawn by the moon, i guess it must only affect white Elythrians" he answered, she sighed "Does this mean that every full moon i'll try to escape?" 

"It seems so" she groaned "Don't worry, we just have to lock the door and you won't get far" Phil teased jokingly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As autumn came closer, the prisoner finally decided to spill some more info.

"I won't tell you who i worked with" he grinned "But i can tell you who killed your family a few years back" Techno frowned, gritting his teeth "Talk" he demanded in a cold voice, he smirked, just lifting a finger and pointing at Angela, who was standing beside him.

"W-what?" she stuttered out, looking at Techno "N-no i-i didn't! I-i would never-" he hit the bars hard, making a loud clank "Don't you ever dare to accuse her like that" he spat out, glaring at him, Dream just shrugged.

"Why don't you put it to the test then? Use a memory stone and see it for yourself" he teased.

Techno had enough of his lies and headed back out, Angela following close behind.

"How dares he to raise such accusation" he angrily mumbled under his breath.

Later that night Angela decided to talk to him, she waited until they were alone and for him to be calmer.

"Techno" she called "What is a memory stone?" she asked, Techno sighed, turning around in bed to face her "It's a magical item that allows other people to see your memories, it's pretty expensive and hard to find" he explained.

"D-does that mean that... i could get my memory back with that?" he shook his head "It can pull out memories, but i'm not sure if it would be able to get memories that you yourself don't remember" he passed a hand through her hair "Why? Do you want to use it?"

"I-it's not that... but... i-i can't help but feel like... i'm missing something..." she mumbled "What do you mean?"

"In between the period where i lost my wings and met king Wilbur... i feel like... it lasted longer... he told me they found me wandering in the forest with some injuries on my back and... and i... we all assumed that they were because of what Sapnap did to me but...." she clasped his shirt harder.

"I don't know... it feels like... there had been some time in between those two events... not just days or weeks... but years" she looked at him in his deep blue eyes "What if he's right? W-what if what h-he said was true? I-i could have d-done these horrible things a-and don't even r-remember them" she started to cry, Techno pulled her into a hug, hushing her.

"You would never do something like that" he assured, gently caressing her hair "Y-you don't know that... i don't e-even know m-myself" Techno sighed, he didn't want to see her fight herself over the lies of that fucker.

"How about this, i'll buy one of those stones and see how they work, so we can shine some light into your past" he proposed "B-but you said they were e-expensive" he scoffed "I'm the king, i can afford some expensive stuff" he said jokingly, making her chuckle "Thank you Techno"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It took them quite some time, almost an entire month but in the end Techno managed to get one of these stones, the magician who sold it to them explained that they just have to think about a time period and it will show the memory of it, whether the holder remembers it or not.

"So i just have to hold it and think of a date?" she asked, receiving a nod from the magician "Let your magic flow inside the stone and it will project the memory for us to see" he explained. The room fell silent for several minutes before she took a deep breath, looking at the king.

"W-when... when was the date where your family.... you know..." she mumbled, he placed a hand on her shoulder, giving her a reassuring smile.

"16th of november of two years ago" he answered.

"Now focus on that date and we shall see what you were doing that day" the magician instructed, Techno let go of her, taking some steps back and giving her the space she needed. Angela took a deep breath.

"Here goes nothing" she closed her eyes, repeating in her head the date over and over, soon managing to project out the memory. She opened her eyes to see and was shocked upon noticing that she was with Sapnap and Dream, all of them hiding behind some bushes near the castle walls.

"Wha..."

'So are we all clear on the plan?' Dream asked and they all nodded. The memory then skipped forward to that same night, showing them enter the castle by walking through the front door.

'Your invisibility power is so useful Angy" Sapnap said exited, immediately getting shushed by Dream 'Quiet or they'll hear us'

Once they were all in they separated, Angela seemed to head towards the king's chambers but made a deviation, going in the room where Techno's mother and sister slept.

"No...."

She entered their room quietly, taking out two daggers.

"No please..."

She walked closer to their beds, the queen was sleeping peacefully, Techno's sister, which was still a toddler, in her arms.

"Don't..."

Angela looked at herself in the mirror and was shocked to see that she still didn't have her wings. She sighed, looking back at the two royals sleeping.

"No... don't do it...."

She lifted the daggers in the air, aiming for their hearts so to not make them suffer.

'I'm sorry' she brought the blades down, the recording interrupted itself, as the real Angela dropped the stone, shattering it to the ground.

"No... no... i... i couldn't... i wouldn't.... i...." she lifted her gaze to look at Techno, but only saw a look of betray and hurt in his eyes. The room fell in an eerie silence for several seconds before he snapped out of it, clenching his fists.

"Get out" me mumbled in an hateful tone, making her flinch "T-techno i..." she didn't know what to say, how could she do something like that? Why would she do something like that?!

"GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!!" he shouted, drawing his sword and starting to walk towards her, causing Angela to back away, scared beyond her mind.

"GET OUT OF MY CASTLE! GET OUT OF MY KINGDOM! GET OUT OF MY LIFE!! LEAVE! AND NEVER COME BACK!!" he was about to hit her with his sword when she reflexively raised a force field, managing to block his blow, large cracks spreading all around where his sword landed.

"T-tec-"

"LEAVE!!!" he shouted again, hitting the barrier harder, making the cracks grow bigger. Angela somewhat stumbled on her feet and ran out of the room and into the forest, she didn't knew where she was going but she didn't care, her sight was blurry from the amount of tears that her eyes were shedding.

Dream was telling the truth, she was a monster, she killed his family, she killed his sister, she killed a child! And that guilt is gonna hunt her until the day she dies.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dun dun duuuuuuunnnn!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 565 36
[COMPLETED] book cover by hèath. @hessostrange in threads ________________________________ This is the continuation of the story "The Runaway Princes...
52.7K 1.1K 27
~"Care to dance?" The deep voice said behind Alex. He spun around to see a very tall and lanky man, with dark chocolate brown hair. He had circular g...
156K 6.4K 42
Cover Art by forgotteneucalyptustree on Instagram! Goddess!Reader X God!Technoblade Technoblade didn't believe in the word love nor was he interested...
26.6K 1K 35
Wilbur is enjoying a normal walk home when he notices something following him. Or someone. Little does he know, whatever he's about to do was about t...