Forbidden Desires (18+)

By MissEllenX

Brett Black is a 34-year-old man who is broken, inside and out, with two kids to look after on his own since... More

0. Uhm... Enjoy?
"I thought I heard you moaning my name"
2. Stop looking at me like that
3. We just held each other
4. You called me uncle Bretty
5. You ran away from his cock?
6. Shut up and take it
7. It's punishment
8. He hated himself even more when he came thinking about her
9. Have you any idea how badly I want to kiss you?
10. Little cockblockers
11. This conversation is over
12. Don't do that
13. Happy 20th Birthday Olivia, From Brett
14. Get the hell out of my house before I throw you out
15. So fucking needy
16. What the fuck are we doing?
17. Would you like some birthday sex?
18. You're going to be the death of me Olivia Davis
19. How rough do you want it?
20. Brett treats me like a woman
21. Do that voice again, it was really hot
22. I care about her
23. Never furious with you, Olivia
24. As much as I love those black thongs, take them off
25. Good girl
26. I'll fucking kill you
27. Should we make it a nightly thing?
28. Kiss me and fuck me, please
29. Nanny with benefits
30. He's sixteen years older than you
31. Are you scared of me, Olivia?
33. Scared of a little truth, businessman?
34. The cheating bastard who broke her heart, huh?
35. This wasn't just lust anymore, and they both knew it
36. Is that code for something else?
37. Who the fuck nearly killed my fucking daughter?
38. I am not one to be fucking messed with
39. Like a little girl would with her father
40. Sensitive little baby
41. I hadn't told him that I loved him
42. I wanted to kill him
43. Because the woman that I love was raped by men that wanted to get to me!
44. Is Charlotte okay?
45. I know about you and Brett
46. I love you
47. I'm so madly in love with you, Olivia
48. I'm about to get a lot more soppy, Olivia
49. NEXT BOOK
50. UPDATE ON MY LIFE
Part One - Rewrite

32. You, apparently, specialise in control

71.2K 2.2K 670
By MissEllenX

Brett's POV

"Good evening, gentleman.", I say, sounding bored whilst walking towards the group of seven men from down North.

They looked skinny, each and every one of them, looked skinny, very unlike my men from here.

"Mr Black.", One of them greets me with his thick Northern accent, it sounded like he was from Manchester.

"Sorry to bother you on this fine evening, but we have concerns about our deal together.", Another man speaks, he was a scouser, from Liverpool - that was obvious. I sigh at his sentence though - what now? Is all I can think.

"Concerns?", I raise a brow.

"Yes, sir.", Another Manchester-accent spoke out.

"Go on then, I haven't got all night boys.", I lean back against the brick wall, pushing my hands into my suit pockets as I allowed my gaze to fall over each and every one of them.

It was a power move - used strictly for business.

It was efficient too.

Some of their heads dipped at the hard look on my face, some stood taller - I respected that.

"We signed a contract, to have some of your men work down North for us, we haven't yet received any men.", The scouser chimes in, his accent was unique.

That is correct.

But, the original deal will not be happening.

"Which one of you lads go by the name of Callum Thompson?", I ask, tone still calm and collected.

I just wanted to enjoy my night with Olivia - and here I am talking business with a bunch of fucking scum.

"That'd be me, sir.", One of the older lads reply, he looks around my age.

"You can tell your friends here, that you're the reason that the contact was burned to ashes days after I had signed it.", I raise a brow, waiting for them to put the pieces together. Instead, they exchanged confused glances.

I sigh, and lean off the wall now. "I got word that you were in prison last year Callum?", I ask, but I already knew the answer. I had inside men working within the prison and police force - its one of the reasons none of my own men had been imprisoned yet.

"Yeah...", His head dips.

"Well, as you know, I work with criminals and drug dealers, not rapists.", I state, trying my best not to shoot the prick.

The men remain silent as that one word falls past my lips.

"I suggest you get the hell out of here before I shoot you.", I say looking at Callum, and then I shift my gaze towards the other men. "All of you.", I add.

And the men do just that — bastards thought I wouldn't fucking find out, either that or they assumed I wouldn't have a problem with it.

Idiots.

"Can I go and enjoy my evening now?" I mutter under my breathe, to no one but myself.

Olivia's POV

"I'm Olivia, what's your name?", I smile at the man standing beside me, he seemed stiff, as if he was afraid that he would indeed need to protect me with his life. What was Brett expecting to happen? A world war? I doubt that.

The man seemed to glance toward me for a short second, before looking out into the crowd of people dancing and talking. "Adam, ma'am.", He mutters. I raise a brow at the ma'am.

"Just Olivia.", I resort with a small scoff. What the hell was this fucking business? "=

The brunette man - Adam - sends me a curt nod.

"What is it that you do, Adam?", I smile, seemingly innocently, sparking up a conversation. This wasn't a conversation though, oh no, it was an interrogation.

Adam didn't know that though.

He seemed to smirk a little at the question, as if he saw through my façade. "Business.", Is all he says, his eyes finding mine, amusement shimmering in them. I narrow my gaze at him and sigh in defeat. Business this, business that. But what fucking business?

"Business.", I hum, nodding my head slowly. "What do you specialise in?", I tilt my head to the side, feeling my hair move with it. My head felt heavy with hairspray, and I didn't like it.

"Specialise?", he chuckles, gaze focusing on the crowd again. "Me? I specialise in medicines."

Medicines? What?

"Medicines? Like Paracetamol?", I ask, smiling sweetly.

He lets out a short laugh, again. "Not exactly, ma'am.", He smirks down at me, his hands clasped behind his back now.

"Olivia.", I correct him again.

"And what does Brett specialise in?", I add, raising a single brow at Adam.

He seems to straighten and stand taller at that question. "Mr Black specialises in everything, Olivia. Everything and anything.", he answers, still smirking at me.

"More specifically?", I ask. I shouldn't be prying and asking to many questions, but I couldn't stop myself. Brett had brought me here, what else did he expect from a twenty-year-old Davis woman? We weren't obedient little sheep, he knows that.

Adam glances away, and I watch him swipe his tongue across his bottom lip, deep in thought. And then, when he turns his attention back towards me, his face holds no humour. Not then, and not when he speaks.

"Black specialises in control.", He decides.

I sigh at that, that was no help to me. No help at all.

"Control?", I fold my arms across my chest.

"Exactly that, Olivia. He exercise control in all aspects of the word.", He nods.

But before I could reply to that, and ask even more questions - because God knows that I have more questions to ask. I have many more questions. His voice interrupts my thought process, and my lips press shut.

"You're excused.", He says, standing beside me now, his hand on my lower back. His gaze is fixed on Adam though - and I can't help but to notice how he looked down at the man, as if he was challenging him with only a look.

Adam nodded. "Are they dealt with, sir?", he asks lowly.

Brett took a moment to let out a breathe of air, but nodded once. And then Adam left, just as fast as he had been dragged beside ME.

I look up at Brett, turning on my heel to face him fully.

"He's nice.", I say, innocently.

"Adam?", he questions, cocking a brow.

I nod.

Brett tilts his head to the side, watching me so carefully, as if he was seeing straight through me. I unfold my arms, and place one hand on my hip, waiting for him to say something. Anything. But he doesn't. He just watches me.

"What was that about?", I ask instead.

He seems to stiffen, and glance behind me, and then back towards me. "Business.", He says and I let out a harsh laugh.

Business.

If I hear that word one more time, I'm going to slap someone.

"Adam says he specialises in medicines. You, apparently, specialise in control.", I state, staring up at him with a confident look on my face. "What business is this? Is it legitimate? Legal?", I question, waiting for a response.

He says nothing.

He just stares down at me.

His emotions unreadable.

"Nothing about what I do, and what my business consists of, could be construed as legitimate, Olivia."

Oh shit! He's finally admitting things! Small steps, guys, small steps.

What are you thinking about Brett and Olivia? We still liking them together? I am.

Please vote and comment, I won't be home today but I will try to post later on tonight - that is why this is so short because I'm literally about to walk through the door!

Have a great day, please comment and vote! :)

Thanks for reading guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...