Anything For You Beyonce

Por Crazwoolf123002

"I like you... can I put a ring on it?" ㅡ In which Jacob attempts a lyric prank on a stranger but ends up fal... Más

Info:
Prologue
Stranger Danger
Le Text
Okay then...
Limeade
yEeTuS
... 🙃
Flaming Inferno
Amateur
internal screaming
yuppers
cereal
aNgEl
Okay then...????
hOyAaaaAAaaAaa
Congrats you're gay! 🥳🏳️‍🌈
thRivE mAh dOoD
UwU central pt.1
UwU central pt.2
UwU central pt. 3
UwU central pt. 4
Ya'll- I-
My Heart Went Oof-
Access Denied... not really
dEeP bReAtHS
wUt dA fUck iS thIs?
bOReD
Oh... how- lovely?
Q&A
Q&A (Answers pt. 1)
Q&A (Answers pt. 2)
Q&A (Answers pt. 3)
dAte nIghT pt.1
dAte nIghT pt. 2
Self Promo: Moon Lit Howls
dAte nIghT pt. 3
fOrK oFf
Sugar Daddy
Need to Scream
Microwaved Cat
Meeting the In-laws
PROGRESS
you alive?
Triple Date
Panik
Got it
Cracked the Code... not
Suits and Rings
An Answer
Wedding Planning
vIbEs aNd sCarEs
Reflect
nerves
하얀 champagne 버블에 shower
Happily Ever Bonkers
Epilogue: Little Munchkins
Epilogue 2: Grown up
Under Editing

Life Decisions

610 46 59
Por Crazwoolf123002

^ just..... iconic Mark/ Johnny quotes

Kevin couldn't tell you what he was feeling in this moment.

He was torn between a variety of emotions but not one overpowered another.

It'd been two weeks since his parents' visit and honestly, a lot has gone on in that short period of time.

He was laying awake on his back on this fateful night, staring at the ceiling and thinking about it all.

When his parents had visited, there was a period of time where his mother had dragged Jacob off and left Kevin with his father.

The first topic of discussion was about the plan for him to take up his parents' businesses, fusing them together but, running them his way. That of course, would be taking place scarily soon, in about... the next month or so.

The next thing he and his father talked about, was obviously Jacob. The man practically interrogated him about how he felt towards Jacob. They had established that he was very much in love and so.... his dad pried.

Now, it's one thing for your friends to constantly be on your case and telling you to marry someone.

But when it's your father?

Kevin didn't know how to feel. It's been bugging him for the past two weeks and honestly, it's what's been keeping him up at night.

Also, as the time passed with having Jacob so close to him almost all of the time, he's grown so used to the company of the older. He's grown to appreciate him even more than before and- this was the scary part- has fallen even deeper over the course of the two weeks.

He knew about the, as Jacob's friends called it, the '2 week trial,' and that scared him. He was afraid that his boyfriend would decide that he didn't want to live with him or even worse, he told himself, that Jacob would leave him altogether.

He felt anxious every passing day but it turned out, he didn't have to.

Just the day prior, Jacob had told him that he'd definitely adjusted to living with him and would keep doing so. It was the happiest news that Kevin had heard since the older agreed to dating him.

Yet, now the pressure was on more than ever. He'd made the mistake of taking his excitement to the mess that was his group chat and ended up being bombarded with the same thing they'd sent him anytime he texted.

The gist of it all looked like this:

'Marry him, coward!!!'

Honestly, he could just breathe and then his friends would present him with a five page essay on why he should get married to Jacob.

But he was scared. Like, how does one get married even? There are so many steps and things you gotta take care of and dear Lord it made his brain hurt.

First of all, he'd have to buy a ring.... but what ring would ever be worthy of the Jacob Bae? The price of it wasn't going to be a problem at all for Kevin, it was just, finding a ring that could let his lover's beauty shine through it.

Second, he'd have to actually work up the courage to get down on one knee and pop the question. That question of course also came with the possibility of rejection which only terrified him more.

Third, if for some reason, Jacob actually said yes, two words: wEdDinG pRePEraTiOn!!!!! The amount of time and planning weddings take would surely take a toll on his college and business life.

Last but certainly not least, publicity. Being raised by two of the richest and most influential company owners in Korea, he was lucky to be kept out of the spotlight, but once he took over the businesses? That would no longer be the case.

It wasn't a secret that Jacob had struggled to adjust to the mansion life. It took two whole weeks, for him to get comfortable living in this sort of space.

How would he handle the fame and attention that he would undoubtedly be shoved into for their relationship? Would he be able to handle it?

Honestly, Kevin just felt so lost and confused, possibly terrified as well because, this whole thing seemed intimidating.

Why couldn't some of his friends get married before him? Give him an example to follow please? Please? He didn't want to fuck this up.

Like, Younghoon and Changmin, for example. Those two have been together since highschool! Why wasn't anyone on their case about marriage?

Bbangkyu need to get married so they can show Kevin how it's done because, he doesn't fucking know how.

Now, he isn't by any means trying to evade settling down with his boyfriend. That isn't it at all.

He's already decided that one day, whether sooner or later, he'd just have to propose. He's so fucking in love with Jacob that, the only thing he can see for him has to be marriage.

After all, Kevin's been taught to go after whatever makes him happy in life. Without Jacob, he'd still have the material world at the tip of his fingers..... but what's the point? There isn't one. Simply because, Kevin's world revolves around his angel and without him? There's no happiness.

Goddamn, wasn't this quite the situation to be in? He needs advice, maybe consolation, maybe therapy? Whatever it is, he needed serious help.

Groaning, he sat up in his bed and ran his hands through his hair in frustration. Why was this so hard?

Love is so frustrating. Aromantic Asexuals stay winning because he, a homosexual man, was most definitely struggling.

He felt desperate for some sort of direction. So, he turned to the only place he could.

He smacked his nightstand a couple of times, feeling around for his phone. Once he felt it, he snatched the device and turned it on.

Once he unlocked it, he went to the all knowing gOoGlE oPpAr. He contemplated for a good minute about what to type into the bar. Getting an idea his fingers flew across the keyboard.

'How does one propose'

He scrolled through a little bit of them before he clicked on a website by accident. Y'know, butterfingers.

Shit. Fuck. What did he even-

Wikihow..... out of everything he could have possibly clicked on...

He decided 'Fuck it.' He was so in need of help that maybe even Wikihow could offer some education to a clueless soul like him.

He began reading through the article, doing his best to wrap his sleep deprived brain around it all.

Somehow, even with the increasing fatigue, he managed to mentally adjust to pronouns as needed. After all, Jacob Bae is a man. Not a woman.

'Step 1: Be confident with your relationship'

K. He was feeling pretty confident about it after yesterday.... not even gonna lie.

'Step 2: Ensure that he's the one.'

The fuck was this? Why would someone think about proposing unless they were completely sure that they were in love?

'Step 3: Consider asking his parent's permissio-'

Well fuck....

Now, how in the world was he going to do that? His boyfriend's parents were still living in Canada and he had no way to contact them.

He couldn't just go up to Jacob and ask for their contact information! He'd blow his damn cover and he'd never get the chance to propose.

Fuck this. Fuck all of it honestly.

Wikihow- Kevin will try his best to reach Jacob's parents some way or another but you know what?

Once, permission is hopefully achieved, (if it isn't he'll just start singing Rude by Magic) he's gonna go solo.

Fuck the internet. He's gonna do this the ✨💫Kevin Way.💫✨

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
So...

How are y'all feeling about this chapter?

Ya like it? Yay or nay?

If not... kay then I'm sorry(?)

If yes... yEeTuS.

I hope you're looking forward to what's next because there's some shit that's boutta go down.

Anyways-

I PURPLE YOU ALL MY LOVELY LITTLE CUBS!!!!!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

62K 2.4K 39
"good afternoon sir, what would you like to order?", jinyeon asked as her eyes was focusing on wearing her apron. "your lips.", sunwoo smirked. sta...
222K 9.5K 33
Your mom has finally had enough of your misconduct and pranks and finally decides to ship you off to live with your half brother who unfortunately li...
28.2K 1.6K 45
in which jung wooyoung randomly texts a stranger for fun, only to fall in love with them.
111K 5.9K 38
"You know what would stop this marriage? If we date."