they tell me im a god. ♪ BNHA...

By nxzuuko

[❗️INDEFINITE HIATUS. UNDER EDITING AND REVISION.❗️] i'm lost in the facade. . . you were always told you wer... More

》CHARACTER PROFILE《
01 | keep it simple.
02 | take it slow.
03 | take it easy.
04 | jesus walks.
05 | money talks.
06 | ive been sleeping.
07 | i'm wide awake.
09 | miss easy-bake
10 | grass is greener.
11 | grass is dank.
12 | stayin' still.
13 | eyes closed.
14 | let the world just pass me by.
15 | pain pills.
16 | nice clothes.
17 | if i fall i think i'll fly.
18 | touch me.
19 | midas.
20 | make me part of your design.
21 | none to guide us.
22 | i feel fear for the very last time.
23 | they tell me that i'm special.
24 | i smile and shake my head.
25 | i'll give them stories to tell friends about the things i said.
26 | they tell me i'm so humble.
27 | i say, "i'm turning red."
28 | they let me lie to them and don't feel like they've been misled.
29 | they give so much to me.
30 | i'm losing touch, get me?
pls read!!!
31 | served on a silver platter
32 | ask for seconds
33 | they just let me
34 | they tell me i'm a god
35 | im lost in the facade
36 | six feet off the ground
a/n | hi
37 | at all times i think im feeling odd.

08 | hot and ready.

16.7K 829 441
By nxzuuko

Y/N Kuromiya, Age 6.

"Control it, Y/N."

Your body screamed at you to take a break, the ache in your bones all too much for a six year old to handle.

"I-I'm trying!" You sobbed out, your intoxicating eyes now filled with tears as you desperately tried to obey your fathers demands. Wind roared in your ears as the space under you collapsed in on itself, the already large crater around your small form only continuing to widen. You were struggling to stay upright, your hands placed in front of you as a ball of crimson shook violently in between the palms of your small hands. A bright red aura surrounded your figure, crackles of scarlet bursting to life around you. The space around you consumed itself, the repealing energy of your Limitless technique bringing an incomprehensible impossibility into reality. This caused the forest surrounding you to repeal against your powerful technique, the surrounding wildlife being knocked and blown away by the power of your inherited technique. Trees were knocked off their trunks, bushes and plants being ripped from the ground as you tried to hold this state.

Your father. Keishin, stood in front of you unfazed, strong arms crossed over his chest as he stared down at your struggling form.

"I-I can't hold it any longer!" You cried, the destruction around you slowly dying down the more you tried to hold it. The ball of crimson flickered dangerously between your palms, tears running down your young face as you tried desperately to keep it up.

"Continue." Your father's booming voice filled your sensitive ears, squeaking out a small 'Yes, sir!' before concentrating all of your willpower into the palms of your hands.

It wasn't long before your body gave up on you, the red ball of energy between your hands disappearing within seconds as your frail body collapsed to the floor in a heap. You fought desperately to stay awake, your small body twitching as you tried to pick yourself back up.

"I can do it, Papa... I can do it..."

You quietly pleaded for your father to allow you a second chance, your voice nothing more than a few croaks and whispers. You knew this song and dance very well. You knew what would happen if you failed to comply with your fathers wishes. It scared you to your very soul, pushing yourself up to sit on your knees as you looked up at your father in desperation.

"Please, Papa! I know I can do it!" You cried as tears ran down your cheeks in small streams, landing on the dirt below you in a small puddle. Your father merely stared down at you, eyes identical to yours boring into your shaking frame.

"I will allow it."

Your heart nearly exploded in relief, forcibly pushing yourself up to stand on your feet. You stumbled a few times, though you managed to power through the pain in your legs with sheer willpower alone.

"Thank you, Papa."

You wiped your tears with your forearm, a bit of dirt staining your young face before holding out your palms in the position they were previously. A small ball of crimson appeared in between your hands, the wind picking up as it slowly grew in size.

"That's it, Y/N. Wipe your tears. Kuromiya's have no time for tears."

"Yes, Papa."

.

Present time.

"Y/N...?"

Anxiety welled within your chest, your breath hitching as you met the gazes of the four boys staring at you in disbelief. You could see their expressions in perfect detail now that you weren't confined by the restrictions of your blindfold.

'Oh no.'

You intoxicatingly innocent eyes could be seen clearly, they were unmistakable. It was as if one could see the entire open sky within your eyes, making it hard for the boys to tear their gaze away from your mesmerizing hues. They were utterly intoxicating, drinking in all of the information they could. Your pale white lashes complimented their color well, matching the color of your hair perfectly.

The moment was broken only by All Might's light huffs, standing many meters away from your group with his arms held up in a defensive position. The dust had settled, the man's sleeves now ripped from the impact of Nomu's previous assault.

The boys managed to compose themselves from the sudden reveal of your eyes, their attention now being on All Might and Shigaraki's conversation.

"The "Symbol of Peace"? Give me a break!! You're nothing more than a bludgeon of oppression yourself! Violence only breeds more violence. And once we kill you, that'll be made known to the world!" Shigaraki explained his reasons behind the attack, his voice filled with a venomous tone you knew so well.

'He's not exactly wrong.'

"You're mad. You oughta keep your anti-social viewpoints to yourself. Besides, be straight with me. You just want to get in your kicks." All Might responded coolly.

You exhaled a low breath, your eyes squinting to study All Might's form. Your senses told you that something was off, and given your observations, they were correct. Your perceptive eyes noticed little intricacies in his movement, the subtle shake in his limbs, the way his muscles tensed and twitched everytime he moved. It was odd. You briefly remembered Midoriya's strange reaction to All Might's appearance. Did he know something?

You had never bothered yourself with the matters of pro heroes before you ran away from home, so this was big news for you.

"It's 3 vs. 6." Todoroki's calm voice rang through your ears, standing tall next to the group.

"And Kacchan exposed the shadow guy's weak point!"

'That metal part.'

"These guys are outrageous but if we give All Might some support, then we'll send them packing no problem!"

'Yeah, but I doubt All Might would....'

"NO! PLEASE ESCAPE!"

'Aaaand there it is.'

"But if I hadn't come to support you earlier it'd have been bad." You couldn't argue with that, Todoroki had saved All Might's ass back there.

"Right you are, Young Todoroki! Thanks a lot!! But now, I'll be okay!! All you need to do is watch a pro show you how it's done!!"

"All Might, you've got blood... And shouldn't you already be out of time-" Your enhanced ears didn't let the slip up go by, your eyes narrowing in Midoriya's direction. What was he hiding?

"Nomu. Kurogiri. Do your thing. I will deal with the children." Shigaraki immediately began sprinting in you and the boy's directions, Infinity instinctively beginning to wrap around your body. You felt a hand push you behind the group, looking up to see bright red hair in front of you.

'Wow, Kiri. What a manly move.'

"He's coming! Brace yourselves!"

Before Shigaraki could even reach the four of you All Might engaged in hand to hand combat with Nomu, the impact of their attacks caused the lot of you to be pushed away by the sheer raw power they were emitting. The entire vicinity was being torn up in the heat of their battle, you and the rest of the boys being thrown a good distance away. You landed next to Midoriya, quickly deactivating Infinity to place your hand on his shoulder. The poor boy looked like he was ready to fly away at any moment. You held him upright, helping him withstand the strong winds.

"A full frontal blow-for-blow?!"

"IT'S SHOCK ABSORPTION, NOT NULLIFICATION!! IT MUST HAVE A LIMIT, NO?! HE WAS MADE TO WITHSTAND MY 100%?! IN THAT CASE, I'LL JUST GIVE IT MORE THAN 100%!!"

Amidst all of the dust and wind, you were able to see All Might spit out blood through clenched teeth, your eyes widening as the Symbol of Peace truly gave it his all. It was... inspiring.

"A HERO IS SOMEONE WHO SMASHES THROUGH EVERY OBSTACLE LIFE PUTS HIS WAY! DO YOU KNOW WHAT I SPEAK OF VILLAIN?! PLUS ULTRA!!"

With a roar All Might gave one final, finishing blow to the creature, sending it flying through the roof of the U.S.J.

A small, genuine smile made its way to your face, your pale lashes fluttering closed as the wind soon settled down.

It was quite the display of power, and you had quite the experience watching it up close. You couldn't help but feel your respect for the pro hero rise up just a tad bit, mostly because he seemed to be struggling midway through the fight.

"I really have gotten weaker. In my prime it'd have taken five good punches, tops."

"Now I threw more than 300 of the suckers."

'Hah, what a show off.'

"Now then, villain. We both want to put an end to this dance of ours quickly, don't we."

"You used cheats..!" Shigaraki began itching aggressively at his neck, causing you to cringe in disgust. "You've gotten weaker? A lie... We were totally overpowered!! How dare you lay a hand on my Nomu! YOU USED CHEATS. There's no way you're any weaker now!! Did he... Did he lie to me?!"

'He? Who's he?'

"What's the matter? Where'd all your confidence go?! What happened to clearing the game? Come. Try if you can!!"

"That's All Might for you... Looks like we're not even players anymore." Todoroki glanced back at the rest of you, already looking as though he was ready to leave. You, however, weren't too sure. Based on your observations, All Might looked as though he could barely stand up straight. He was shaking.

"Midoriya! We really should be drawing back now! It's be bad if we ended up as hostages!"

Midoriya had no reaction to Kirishima's statement, only looking on at All Might's shaking figure. You inhaled a deep breath, debating on whether or not to retreat... or help All Might. It was obvious the remaining two villains were plotting to attack All Might themselves, and as much as you wanted to believe All Might would take care of them without problem... You still couldn't ease the doubt in the back of your mind. His condition worried you, from the bleeding in his side to the blood trickling down his mouth. Not to mention the way he shook like a leaf.

'What do I do?'

You watched as Shigaraki and the black mist rushed towards All Might, your eyes widening a fraction as Midoriya rushed towards them at an inconceivable speed. Only you were able to see him rush away, your index finger twitching with the urge to use your Limitless technique. To end everything right then and there.

'But if they find out...!'

Your worries only amplified when a portal appeared in front of Midoriya's face, Shigaraki's hand reaching through the hole. His quirk!

You suddenly felt the presence of many individuals approaching rapidly, your Six eyes buzzing loudly in the back of his of your head as a loud shot rang through the air.

'I'm an idiot! How did I not notice it before!?'

"CLASS 1-A PRESIDENT IIDA TENYA!! I HAVE RETURNED!!"

You felt a wave of relief surge through your entire being, bringing a hand up to clench at the fabric of your hero costume.

"Jeez! I was about to have a heart attack!" An exaggeration, but a good way of bringing up the mood. In a sense. The pro heroes easily made quick work of the remaining villains, but they weren't fast enough to capture the black mist guy and Shigaraki. They had managed to escape.

"Phew! That was some pretty intense stuff, right guys!" You slapped Bakugou on the shoulder, letting out a hearty laugh as the pale blond grabbed you by the collar of your jacket to shake you around.

"DON'T HIT ME YOU FUCKING BITCH!" You just laughed, prying his hands off of your costume before putting your hands up defensively. "Sorry, sorry!" Kirishima seemingly went to go check on Midoriya, leaving you with Todoroki and Bakugou.

"In any case, let's head back to the others! I'm sure they're so worried about us!"

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO YOU BLINDFOLDED-"

"Eh? But I don't have it on right now?"

Your response only made Bakugou even more angry, the teen letting out a frustrated yell as he pushed you away.

"I don't give a shit!"

You could only laugh as you watched the teen waddle away, leaving you with Todoroki who found it hard to even look at you.

You exhaled a happy sigh and reached to undo the little pocket you had on your sleeve, unpatching the velcro to pull out your trusty sunglasses. The only thing was, they were shattered. Your brows furrowed as you dug deeper into the small pocket, finding that the blindfolds you requested to be kept in there, weren't.

"Aw man..."

You let out a defeated sigh as you placed a hand over your right eye, silently debating whether or not you should rip up a bit of your hero costume to use as a makeshift blindfold.

"Miyakuro."

"Yes?"

You looked up to see Todoroki's heterochromic eyes staring down at you, your perceptive eyes noticing the slight hesitation displayed on his features.

"Why... do you keep your eyes hidden?"

You weren't at all surprised by his question, blinking owlishly at him before humming.

"Personal training."

"I don't believe you."

"I never asked you to."

Tododoki gave you a suspicious look, staring long and hard at you. You sighed, bringing a hand up to scratch at the back of your head in thought. You couldn't tell him the real reason behind it, obviously. You had to come up with something or else he would be on your ass about it 24/7.

'Well... you could say I... don't... like... them?" You gave the absolute shittiest excuse you could possibly come up with, fiddling with the now broken remains of your sunglasses. He didn't seem pleased with your answer, a light scoff escaping him as he looked down at you in disbelief. He obviously didn't believe you, but he would drop the topic for now.

"That's a shame... They're unmistakable."

Your breath hitched at his words, they weren't new to you. You were always told you had such beautiful eyes, but the reason behind it was what really bothered you. Your eyes represented the absolute luck you had when you were born into your horrendous family, as did your hair. They were a symbol that you would always be a Kuromiya. Your possessive mother complimented them all the time, something you hated. You hated the reason you even had them in the first place.

...Todoroki didn't know that though.

You knew the half-and-half teen wasn't necessarily a bad kid, but it was... odd how blunt he was with his words. He was just someone who happened to be in the same class as you. He didn't know of your childhood, he didn't know anything. Which is why you found it somewhat... comforting when he complimented you despite his obvious ill feelings towards you. An unknown feeling had begun to spread through your chest, but you didn't exactly dislike it.

Maybe showing your eyes every once in a while wouldn't be so bad.

"Thank you!"

.

"Y/N-CHAN YOUR EYES ARE SO PRETTY!!!!" Mina squealed from her spot on the bus, unable to suppress her awe at the sight of your mesmerizing eyes. The rest of your classmates were extremely surprised to see you without your blindfold, immediately complimenting you on them.

"I don't know why you insist on wearing that blindfold so much! They're so manly!" Kirishima complimented.

"I don't think manly is the correct term for it, kero."

"So... Y/N-san..." Kaminari ran his fingers through his hair, trying to appear as handsome as possible. "You. Me. This weekend. Sound good?"

"NO! Y/N-CHAN ALREADY AGREED TO COME WITH ME AND THE GIRLS TO THE MALL THIS SATURDAY!!" Mina immediately protested, pointing an accusing finger at Kaminari, "You just want to steal her away from our girl time!"

"Huh?!" Kaminari was immediately put in the hot seat, "How was I supposed to know that?!"

You just laughed at the sure silliness of the conversation. The topic of your eyes became a big topic amongst the class, even though you all had just had a potentially fatal encounter with the so-called 'League of Villains.' It was a nice change of atmosphere, but nobody could shake off the fear that weighed down off their shoulders.

Except you, of course.

"SHUT THE HELL UP!! WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT THAT BITCH'S EYES!!" Bakugou yelled, one hand clenched into a fist as he shook in anger.

"Ah! Are you perhaps jealous, Ba-ku-gou-chan?" You pronounced every syllable of his name playfully, adding the 'chan' honorific at the end just to piss him off.

"THE HELL?! OF COURSE I'M NOT! WHAT THE HELL GAVE YOU THAT IDEA!?"

...

He had to admit you had some damn gorgeous eyes though.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

<3

-nasa

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

480K 13.3K 16
You have a fire quirk, the exact same as Shoto's. How will he react when he first sees you? What will you say to him? How do your paths intertwine? T...
631K 29.7K 91
"Love was so fucking cringey until I met you." You and your delinquent brother had been "troubled" kids, since the very beginning of it all. Before...
354K 9.3K 52
what is it going to take to become a hero? will they be afraid of your quirk? or rather, will they shut you down? those were things you constantly t...
65.9K 1.8K 75
NOT A ONESHOT "This fanfiction sucks." - (Y/n) "And I took that personally." - ??? You are transported to the BNHA universe with the help of a strang...